The Widower Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
441 Followers

"Thank you for saying that. I haven't had much luck with guys and with my ex cheating on me, I just thought it was something to do with me. Maybe I just need to set my standards higher."

"What do you mean by that?" I was slightly offended.

"Oh, not like that. Shit. I just mean that I've made a lot of mistakes since my divorce, mostly because of low self esteem." She stared into her coffee for a bit before continuing. "After my divorce I basically gave myself to any guy who said hello. It wasn't my best moments. For a long time I would meet a guy, sleep with him on the first date, and then never hear from him again. And every time I'd tell myself no more. Then I'd do exactly the same thing." She paused and took a sip of coffee. "Then one morning I woke up in a strange place and couldn't remember what had happened. I remembered going out the night before with some friends and meeting a guy. But I was alone in the bed. I got dressed and started to leave, but when I got out to the kitchen, there were three guys sitting at the table. My memory came back to me and I realized I'd let myself get used by all of them. They were all sitting there grinning at me, but they didn't say anything. I got my shoes and bag and quickly left. As the door shut, I heard them start to laugh. When I got home, I showered for at least an hour and then cried the rest of the day. That was about a year ago. I refused to go out for months and pretty much locked myself away from everyone. Your mom actually got me out again and she introduced me to a really nice guy. I took it really slow and things were going great. But he got transferred out of state and we broke it off. That was the last guy I've been with till you."

Robin never looked up the entire time she told me her story. I had no idea what I should do or say. I just reached over and touched her hand. She looked up at me and there were tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spilled so much. I hardly know you."

I wanted to laugh. After what we did last night, I found it hard to imagine her playing the shy girl. "It's OK. Maybe it'll make you feel better having gotten it off your chest."

"It does actually, but it also scares me. Last night doesn't really make me look so good."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I would like to see you again. I was hoping we could have dinner tonight."

"I can't. I have to work the late shift for the next few nights. But maybe Friday?" There was hope in her eyes.

"It's a date. We'll talk during the week and set things up."

Her smile was a mix of relief and happiness. "It's a date. Now I guess I should get home so I can get my errands done and get some sleep before my shift begins."

She finished her coffee and we headed back into the house. "Be right back. Gotta use the girl's room." I went back onto the deck and finished my coffee while I waited for her. When she came out, she had a bottle of mouthwash in her hand. "Rinse. I don't have to run out as fast as I thought."

I knew what that meant, so filled my mouth with the mouth wash, gargled and spit over the railing. When I turned around, Robin was standing there naked. Her body was amazing. Her large tits barely sagged and her stomach was mostly flat. I scanned down her body and noticed a small trace of cum leaking down the inside of her thigh. I stepped over to her and took her into my arms. Our mouths came together in a heated kiss that quickly had my cock hard. She could feel my hardness against her stomach and reached down to stroke it.

I picked her up and placed her in the chair she had been sitting. I took her legs, put them over the arm and started to kiss down her body. When I got between her legs with my mouth, I noticed that her pussy was sopping wet. She must have been surprised to have me do this because I could feel her tense up momentarily till I licked her clit. It was already standing out, so I sucked it between my lips and heard her let out a long moan. I continued to suck on her clit while I slid two fingers between her moist folds. My fingers made a squishing noise as they split her lips and I felt more juices run out of her pussy and down my chin.

She was moaning quietly and thrusting her hips as I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her. With my free hand, I reached up and pinched a nipple which made her grunt. Her pussy was really gushing now and her moaning had become louder when she grabbed my head and pulled me up. Then she stood up and made me sit in the chair. She climbed onto my lap and set herself onto my crotch. I was still wearing my shorts at this point, but I could still feel the heat coming from her pussy. We were kissing as I held her ass and she kept grinding her pussy on my crotch. It wasn't long before she had soaked my shorts through. Her grinding was becoming more frantic and the kissing became more like biting each other's lips.

My hands were still on her ass and I grinned to myself as I moved my fingers between her ass cheeks. The crevice was very wet from the amount of cum that was leaking from her overflowing pussy and when my fingers slid across her asshole, she grabbed my hand away. I relented and slid my hand lower so I could reach her pussy again. Her arms wrapped around my neck as my fingers slid into her soaking wet slit and her hips ground against my crotch harder. Her movements had become more frantic and she lifted herself enough to really rub her pussy on me. I took one hand off her ass and reached up to grab a handful of her hair and pulled back lightly so that I could kiss down her neck. This made her rub her pussy harder on me and when I sucked on one of her nipples her entire body jumped and I felt a huge gush of liquid soak my cock.

I still held her hair and was sucking on her tits while her back arched while she rode out her orgasm. She finally came down from her orgasm and smothered my face in kisses while her hand reached between us to pull my dick free from its confinement. I lifted my ass off the chair so I could help her move my shorts down and as soon as my cock was free, she lifted up, lined her pussy over my cock and slammed herself down. She let out a loud groan as I split through her seeping cunt and then rode hard and fast.

She seemed to be in her own world as she rode me hard. All I could do at this point was hold onto her ass. She quickly came again and finally slowed down. When her eyes opened, they were unfocused. Her hips had stopped moving now and I was completely buried in her pussy. I felt her cum running out of her pussy and down my balls. Her breathing had slowed and this time when she opened her eyes, they were more focused. She smiled at me and kissed my face again, but not nearly as crazy as a moment ago. Her hips began to rotate and her vaginal muscles milked my hard cock.

"That was incredible. But now it's your turn." She lifted herself off me and walked over to the railing. At the railing she bent over and stuck her ass out at me. "I'm all yours. Just no ass touching. I didn't wait. I walked over holding my cock in my hand and aimed it at her waiting pussy. She was so wet that I had no problem sliding into her.

"Oh fuck your pussy feels amazing" I told her.

"Well, it's all yours right now."

I just smiled and pulled my hips back before slamming into her again. After watching her cum twice like she did, I was ready and quickly got into a fast, hard rhythm. I could hear my thighs slapping against hers and she grunted each time. I reached around, grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples hard. Her pussy gripped my cock repeatedly as I thrust in and out of her. She reached between her legs and was rubbing her clit and pussy as I slammed into her from behind. Suddenly she arched back again and I felt her pussy ripple as another orgasm ripped through her. I slammed into her one more time and shot huge jets of cum into her waiting pussy. With each shot, I thrust a little harder until I was done. My legs felt weak as I stepped back, pulling my softening cock out of her flooded pussy. As soon as the head of my cock exited her pussy, our combined juices gushed out of her and down her legs.

Robin had her head on the railing and her ass was still thrust in the air. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and get some strength back to my legs. When I could stand again, I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. She looked up at me and we kissed tenderly. I helped her back into my room and laid her on my bed, then climbed on after her.

She was lying on her side away from me and I spooned her from behind. We lay there not speaking for some time while I gently played with her hair and rubbed her side. After a bit she let out a long sigh and rolled onto her back.

"You must think I'm a real slut, don't you?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because I just met you last night, came home with you, let you fuck me and cum all over my body, then fucked you again, woke up the next morning, and fucked you two more times. Plus gave you my slutty history."

"Look, I don't really care about all of that. I certainly don't think you're a slut. At least it never crossed my mind to think that."

"You're just being nice. The truth is, I love sex. I always have. When I was married, we had sex at least once a day. I'm thirty two now and it seems like my sex drive has moved into a higher gear. The last few months of celibacy for me have been hell, but I made myself a promise, which I broke last night. And now I'm thinking you won't call me again or if you do, it'll be because you know you'll get laid."

"I do plan on calling you and taking you to dinner. And yes, I do hope there will be more of this. The choice is yours. You said so yourself. You like sex. I guess it's up to you to decide if you want to see me again or if you're going to not see me again."

She rolled onto her side facing me. Her smile was glowing and she looked happy about what I'd said. "I'm glad to hear you say that, because this cock of yours is amazing. But I have to warn you, I'm not kidding about being highly sexual. I suspect that's why your mom gave you my number. She's the only one that knows about that night and I hope you will keep it secret too."

"Your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you. Now I really should get going. I have some things to do and a nap to take. Then work." She kissed me again, but when I started to rub my hands down her back she pulled away. "If I let you get me started again, I'll never get home." She jumped out of bed and grabbed her clothes. I sighed and got myself dressed and then took her back to her car.

It was the only one left in the lot, so I had no trouble finding it. I pulled next to it and she started to get out. Then she leaned over and kissed me. "Would it be OK if I called you later on?"

"Sure. I don't expect to be going anywhere."

"OK. Maybe on my break if I can. What time do you usually get up in the morning?"

"I'll be up early since the kids have school. We try and have breakfast together every morning before they leave."

"Well, maybe I'll call in the morning then. It takes me a while to fall asleep after work."

"Well, they're gone by seven thirty and I have nothing going on."

"OK, then I'll talk to you later." She gave me another kiss, hopped into her car and pulled away with a wave."

When I got home the boys were awake and eating breakfast. Tommy looked up when I came in and asked "So, who was she?"

"Who was who?" He knew, but I was going to make him work for it.

"Please dad. Do you really want to play this game?" His smile was huge and Billy was just looking down at his breakfast. But I could tell he was smiling also.

I walked out of the kitchen and headed to my room. I shut the door and fell into the bed. I was tired, but mostly I just wanted to be left alone. I must have fallen asleep because I was suddenly woken up by loud music coming from the pond behind the house. I shook the sleep from my head and went to the balcony. The boys had invited some of their friends over and were having a good time playing in the water. I watched until my stomach rumbled with hunger. I took a quick shower, got dressed and went into the kitchen. Billy was sitting at the table eating again and he looked up when I entered.

"Hey dad. I hope you don't mind but some of our friends came over to hang out."

"No, that's cool." Our house was always the hangout place. Mostly because of the pond out back. Actually, it was more like a small lake and we often had friends over to swim or take the boats out. "Are they going to stay late? I could run out and get some burgers and dogs."

Billy's eyes lit up and he quickly said "I'll check, but I'm sure at least some of them will." The boy was always about five minutes from his next meal. But I guess he had to keep his large frame well fed.

"Well, don't worry about it. I can just go. I'm sure it won't go to waste. But let me eat first."

"OK, I'll let everyone know. You may want to get some extra because I think Cindy will be back and some of her friends are coming over also."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the fridge to make myself some lunch. Just then the door to the patio opened and I turned to see Julie walk in. Julie is Billy's girlfriend and they've been dating since freshman year. "Oh, hi Mr. Starling. I hope it's OK that we came over."

"That's OK Julie. You should know by now that I'm fine with you guys being here."

Julie was pretty, but hadn't really started to develop yet. If she took after her mom, she was going to be a real knock-out. Maggie was 5'3 but had the biggest tits I'd ever seen. Back in high school she was the first to develop and quickly gained a reputation as easy. I'd never been with her and I always thought the reputation was more talk than fact since I didn't know anyone else that had slept with her. Julie was already taller than her mom, taking after her dad who was 6'1 and scrawny as hell. I didn't really know him as Maggie met him in college and we didn't really hang out much.

I turned back to my sandwich and heard Julie say "When are you coming back out?"

"In a few minutes. I just need to finish my sandwich." I turned to look at him and when I caught his eye, I raised an eyebrow to say don't be rude. He caught the meaning quickly and said "Would you like something to eat?"

"No, thanks. But hurry up. I can't wait all day." Then she bounded out the back door and back to the group. Billy quickly swallowed his lunch, put his plate in the sink and headed after her. No sooner had the door shut, when it opened again and Tommy came in. When he saw me making lunch he said "Billy said you were going to head out for some burgers and dogs. Is that true?"

"Yeah. You guys going to stick around?"

"We will now. Thanks, dad." He started to head out but stopped and looked at me. "Hey, I hope I didn't piss you off earlier. I was just messin' with you."

I stared at him for a moment. Things had really changed since our almost fight and we were closer than ever. We had never discussed much about me dating or anything like that.

"No bud. I'm good. I was just a little embarrassed."

"Dad, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. And it's about time you did something for yourself. Mom would have killed you if you didn't move on with life. Hell, you're only thirty seven. Did you think we'd want you to live alone the rest of your life?" Then he grinned a wicked grin and added "Just remember what you always told me. Be careful where you make a deposit." I threw a towel at him but he ducked and darted out the door.

I laughed out loud and finished making my sandwich. No sooner had I sat down when there was a knock at the front door. I grabbed my sandwich and took a bite as I walked to answer the door. When it opened, my parents were standing there. My mouth was full of sandwich, so I just waved them in. My dad had a shit eating grin on his face and my mom was almost dancing with anticipation.

"Spill it", she said.

My dad said "Let him swallow first. Geez. Your mom has been driving me crazy all morning. She would have been here at the crack of dawn if I'd let her."

"Oh, shut it. And you hurry up and swallow." Just to annoy her I took another bite. I really didn't feel like discussing my date with her, but knew that she'd drive me and my dad crazy till I told her. But I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her much.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my drink to wash my mouth out and said "It was nice. Robin seems like a nice girl."

"Oh please. The girl's a tart." My mom blushed at that and looked at my dad. He gave her a nasty look, but didn't say anything.

"Mom!! Seriously. Maybe it's time for sensitivity training or something."

"Frank, don't get me wrong. She is a nice girl and a damn good nurse, but she has an issue keeping her legs together for more than two days. Well, at least she did until she got herself into some trouble, but I'll let her tell you about it." Since I already knew, I didn't say anything. "I gave you her number because you needed to get laid in the worst way and I knew she was interested."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's seen you at the hospital when you came to visit. She never said anything, but she would ask about you now and then since April died."

I just shook my head and took another bite of my sandwich. My dad was fixing one for himself while I spoke to my mom. When he was done, he walked out back to watch the kids.

"She's not the only one by the way. But I knew that Robin would be willing to move fast, so I chose her. I asked for her number and told her it was for you. She's been bugging me since. Now tell me about the date."

I shook my head, but said "It wasn't really a date. We just went up to Crossroads for a few drinks, played some pool and got to know each other."

"Liar."

"Mom, even if something did happen, I'm not going to tell you."

She sure as hell wasn't going to back down, but I was saved by the doorbell. Or so I thought. When I got there, Frances, my twin sister, was standing there with a huge grin on her face. She didn't wait for an invitation and pushed past me.

"So, Robin, huh?"

I looked over her shoulder at my mom and then back at her. She turned and saw mom in the kitchen and walked over to give her a hug.

"I saw Robin just a little while ago at the store. Is that who you chose?" she asked my mom.

"Yeah. I thought she'd be a good first date." Then they both turned and stared at me.

"Spill it bro. I want details."

"No way. I'm not a kiss and tell kind of guy."

"Well, at least we know there was kissing. But knowing Robin, there was a lot more then kissing going on. Besides, look at him. You know he got laid. Besides, when I saw Robin, she would barely look at me."

I had forgotten my sister knew Robin too. She was a PA at the same hospital my mom and Robin worked. I held up my hands and sat back down. I would have joined my dad, but knew the two nosey-bodies would have followed.

"Are you going to see her again?"

"Probably."

"Look bro, I'm just messing with you. I'm happy you're finally back out there dating. Just so you know, I've got about four or five friends that are interested. So, let me know and I'll set you up." The grin on her face was huge.

"Thanks, but I'm fine right now."

"I'm sure you are. I hear Robin's a wild woman in the sack."

"OK, spill it. Is she some sort of slut or something?"

"Well, from what I understand, after her divorce she went a bit wild for a while. She fucked half the hospital staff and didn't care who knew. Then she suddenly cleaned herself up and even dated one guy for a while. As far as I know, she's been pretty tame for the last year or so. But the rumors I heard were that she would really let loose in bed."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
441 Followers