The Widower Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

"Hey Frank," I heard yelled from behind. I turned to see Sarah waving to me. "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"I was just heading to Crossroads for a few drinks. Care to join me?"

"Is it OK? I don't want to impose."

"No, I'm just meeting some friends. You know most of them. Come join us."

"OK. Just let me drop the girls at my parents and I'll be there. And thanks for the invite."

"Your welcome. See you in a bit."

I watched her walk to her car and stared at her ass. It was still perfect. Ten minutes later I was at the bar, sitting on a stool next to my buddy Mark.

"Man, those boys of yours tore it up tonight."

"That they did. That was impressive." Casey the bartender came over with a beer in hand and I smiled at her. "Thanks Casey. Put it on Mark's tab."

"Hey now. Shouldn't you be buying the drinks?"

"Yeah, whatever. Oh, by the way, do you remember Sarah from high school?"

"Hell yeah. Short, freckles, perfect ass?"

"That's her. She's going to be meeting us in a bit."

"So much for guys night. I heard she's getting divorced."

"Yeah. It's true."

"Didn't she date that loser Andrew back in high school? I heard he's gay and living and San Fran these days."

"I just found that out. How long have you known?"

"A while. I always wondered about him. He talked big, but I didn't believe him."

"Yeah, well, don't bring it up to Sarah. She may get a bit touchy."

"No problem. Is she still as cute as I remember? It's been a while since I've seen her."

"Oh yeah. Maybe even cuter."

By the time I had finished my second beer, the rest of the guys had arrived and we were in the back room shooting pool. It was getting late and there was no sign of Sarah so I figured she had just headed home rather then come out. I went over to the bar to get another round when I heard "What does it take to get a beer around here?"

I looked to my left and there was Sarah. I now knew what had taken her so long. She was dressed in a silk blouse, jeans and boots. Her hair was tied back in a long braid and she had put on some makeup. She had left a couple of buttons open at the top of her blouse and when she leaned against the bar, I was able to see down her shirt. Her right boob was almost completely in view as I saw she had no bra on.

"Well, most of the time I require at least a lap dance. But in your case, I'll make an exception."

"Boy, you really are a gentleman." But she was laughing and her eyes gleamed. "So, where are the rest of the guys?"

"We're in the back shooting some pool. Are you going to join us?"

"Will I be safe with all of you boys?"

"That depends on how you act. If you behave yourself, you'll be safe."

"I see. And if I don't behave myself? Can I depend on you to take care of me?"

"Your wish is my command, malady."

"Good, then do a shot with me. The kids are at my moms and I have some catching up to do."

"Let me bring these back to the guys and I'll be right back." When I got back, Sarah had a couple of shot lined up along with a fresh beer for me.

She took her shot glass and held it up for a toast. "To old friends. May we always have each other." We clinked glasses and downed the tequila. She made a face and quickly sipped her beer. "Holy shit that tasted nasty. It's been a long time since I've done that." But she ordered two more and we downed those as well with the same result. We grabbed our beers and headed to the back. I introduced her to everyone, even though we all went to school together. It had been a long time, so I wanted to make her comfortable.

Everyone had a good time and the guys flirted with her hard. She seemed to really enjoy herself and flirted back with each of them. I was the only single guy of the bunch and was the only guy she didn't flirt with. We did do another round of shots before the other guys headed home to their wives. Mark pulled me aside when Sarah headed to the ladies room.

"Be careful of her. Don't let her drive."

"I'll get her home bud. I'll talk to you next week. Aren't we playing poker next Friday?"

"Yeah, at your place."

"Where else? Talk to you later."

"Later."

I was at the bar when Sarah came out of the bathroom. I noticed she was slightly off balance as she sat next to me. "Did everyone leave?"

"Yeah. Back home to their families."

"Do another shot with me?"

"I think you've had enough."

"Come on spoil sport. I haven't been out like this in years and now that I'm single, I want to have some fun."

I looked over at Casey and ordered two more shots. "I just want you to be careful."

Sarah just smiled at me and touched my hand. "I'll be fine. My mom has the kids and she knows I was going out for drinks. She told me to have fun and she'd keep the kids till I was ready for them."

"OK, then bottoms up." We clinked glasses and downed our shots.

"That just doesn't get better does it?"

"Not really, but it will make you feel better. At least for tonight."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Can I hear the question and decide whether to answer you after?"

"Sure." She stared down at the bar for a long time before asking her question. "How long after April died did it take you to start to move on with your life?"

I sat quietly after she asked the question. "A very long time. I had my first date about six months after she died and I just got done with a short relationship with a really great girl. But I still don't know that I've really moved on. I still miss her a lot."

Sarah smiled sadly at me. "I guess you never get over something like that. You guys were always perfect together."

I really had nothing to say to that. It always stung talking about April and I was sure it would never be easy.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have asked you that. I guess I was wondering if I'd get over Jim leaving. I know it's not the same thing, but it hurts a lot. I lie in bed crying a lot wondering what happened to us."

She had tears in her eyes now and I felt really bad for her. "I'll be honest, it hurts a lot. It's been over a year and there are still nights that I lie awake thinking about her. But you have to move forward with your life or you start to rot inside. I think you coming out tonight was a good start."

Her smile got a bit brighter at that. We were both quiet for a while and I finished my beer. "Can I take you home? I don't really think you should drive."

"How do I know you won't take advantage of me while I'm drunk?"

"I promise to be a complete gentleman."

"Damn. I guess I need to find someone else." Her eyes shone brightly at her joke.

"Come on, I'll drive you home." She got off the stool and we walked to my car. I helped her into the car and she gave me directions back to her place. I admired her house as we pulled into the driveway and told her so.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thanks. We've only been here a couple of years and there was still a lot we wanted to do."

We got out of the car and I walked her to the door. "Would you like to come inside for some coffee?"

I was about to decline, but saw eagerness for me to accept so I followed her into the house. She walked ahead of me and I admired her ass as she walked. I also noticed she was much steadier on her feet. I entered the kitchen and before I could stop her, she launched herself into my arms. Her mouth attacked mine as she pulled me tight to her and I stumbled against her till she was pinned against the wall.

I was so surprised that I didn't kiss her back and she eventually pushed me away. She looked at me for a moment and then ran out of the kitchen crying. I was still stunned by the attack and now her crying it took me a minute to follow her. I found her in the living room crying hysterically.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked.

"What's wrong with me Frank? Why don't guys want to be with me?"

"What are you talking about? I'm right here."

"First I couldn't get Andrew to fuck me in high school, then in college I couldn't find a date if I'd walked into a bar naked with a sign, now Jim wants a divorce and you won't kiss me when I throw myself at you. What's wrong with me?"

"Absolutely nothing. I can't answer for the rest, but you just surprised me was all. And before I could do anything, you were gone."

"Please. Look, maybe you should just leave before I make a bigger fool of myself." She stood up but as she walked past me I grabbed her arm and pulled her tight. Our lips met and at first she tried to pull away, but eventually she leaned into the kiss. She pulled away and said "That's just for sympathy. I get it. Make the dummy stop crying."

"Shut up and kiss me. I'm telling you, I was just surprised by the leap. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be." Her eyes got big and then she was in my arms again. We were kissing passionately and I was starting to feel myself stir in my pants. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off her arms. Her tits were quite small, but when I leaned in to kiss them, she moaned. Her nipples instantly became hard and I sucked on one, then the other. Each time she let out little moaning noises and ran her fingers through my hair.

I was sitting on the arm of her couch while she stood in front of me. After several minutes kissing her tits, I kissed my way down her belly till I was licking just above her pants. My fingers quickly unsnapped her pants and lowered the zipper. As I pulled her pants down her legs I kissed a path to her mound. I was surprised to find she wasn't wearing underwear and that she kept her hair neatly trimmed. As I got her pants around her ankles, I gently lifted one foot and then the other to remove her pants and then put them neatly on the couch. She was now completely naked and I kissed my way back up to her tits as my fingers tickled her inner thighs.

She shifted in order to spread her legs apart and as my fingers moved further up her legs, I felt the heat coming from her pussy. When I finally touched her pussy, I found it already moist. She gasped when my fingers ran across her slit and she grabbed onto my shoulders to keep from falling.

"Oh shit," she moaned quietly. I kept running my fingers up and down her slit as I kissed her nipples some more. I easily slid a finger into her damp passage and she groaned again. Her fingers dug into my shoulder as I inserted a second finger inside of her and then a third. She groaned loudly and then pushed herself away from me. She stepped back until her ass hit the arm of the love seat and stared at me while panting.

"I need to slow down or I'm going to cum too soon." She was still panting as I crawled over to her, pushed her back onto the couch and stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy. The groan that escaped her lips was primal and she tried to push me away. But I had grabbed her legs and held her tight against my tongue. Her pushing turned into pulling and she spread her legs wider and my tongue drew circles on her clit.

Now that she was willing, I reinserted three fingers into her dripping honey pot and in no time brought her to a screaming orgasm as she almost ripped the hair from my scalp. Her body lurched several times as my tongue lapped up the honey running from her pussy. She finally stopped spasming and fell back onto the love seat, pulling her pussy away from my hungry mouth. Her pussy tasted like heaven, but she had curled up in a ball on the seat and lay there panting heavily.

"Fuck that was amazing. I haven't cum like that in months. No, wait, years." I moved over in front of her and we kissed some more. "Thank you for that. It was wonderful. But I have a question for you that I've wanted to ask for a long time."

"Oh? What's that?"

She smiled brightly at me. "The rumor in the girl's locker room was that you are hung like a stallion. Is it true?"

I stared shocked at her. "Where'd you hear that from?"

"Please, like girls don't talk. Think about it. Who was the first girl you showed it to?"

It took a while to think of who she was talking about, but suddenly I remembered. "That girl Krista. When we were freshman she wanted to see it. I think she was a junior or something."

"You win the million dollar prize. She told all of us that you were huge and that it scared her."

"It couldn't have scared her too much because she tried to suck it down her throat after staring at it forever."

"Whoa, she didn't tell us that. She did tell us that you did finally fuck her, but she said it took her weeks to get up the nerve."

"That sounds about right. But she gave me blowjobs just about every day till then."

"That little slut. So she was telling the truth about how big it was though, right?" She had sat up and was staring at my crotch.

"What will you do if I show you?"

Sarah looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. "I haven't been fucked in almost a year. I don't care if it's the size of a pencil, I'm going to get it inside of me."

"Sit back and enjoy the show then." I stood up and slowly pulled my shirt off. She was sitting back on the couch and her legs were spread showing me her wet, swollen pussy. The lips were extremely swollen already and I could see the head of her clit poking out as well. Her eyes grew as I slowly lowered my pants and my cock strained against my boxers. The head was poking out over the waistband and was gleaming with pre-cum.

She had reached down between her legs as I slowly pulled my shorts down and as more of my cock was exposed; her fingers began to play with her clit. When my cock finally was fully exposed it sprang forward and pointed directly at her.

"Holy crap, she wasn't lying. You're huge." I just stood there with my dick pointing directly at her face. She got off the couch and crawled over to where I was standing. Her face was level with my cock and she looked at it. She grabbed it right at the base and held it firmly in her hand. After a thorough inspection she kissed the head and licked the pre-cum that was leaking out. "I'm not very good at giving oral. Jim didn't like it very much so I haven't had much practice. I think you're too big for my mouth too."

She kissed it some more and then stood up. There was over a foot height difference which made it difficult to do anything standing up. She pressed against me to give me a kiss and my cock pressed against her stomach. I picked her up and sat against the couch as we continued to kiss. Sarah wrapped her legs around me and the head of my dick was pressed between us, but now level with her pussy.

"I've never had someone so big. I'm not sure I can handle this."

"Just relax and take it easy. If you want to stop, we can at any time you ask."

She had a worried look in her eye, but reached between us and adjusted my cock so that it was lined up right at the entrance to her pussy. I could feel her juices running down my cock and the heat coming from her. I was holding her up by her ass and started to lower her slowly.

"You're going ruin me for other men, you know that don't you?" She panted. As the large head sliced into her, she groaned, but she wasn't as tight as I'd have expected. I'm sure having four kids had loosened her up. She rose up slightly and then surprisingly sank down to my balls.

"Oh fuck, I thought you were going to take it slow."

"It felt good so I went with it. Did I hurt you?"

"No, but a little warning next time would be very helpful."

"Once I had your head inside me, I knew I would be OK. I just wasn't ready for how deep you'd get. But now that I've got you inside me, let's move. My pussy is on fire and I need someone to put it out." With that she started to ride me. I could feel myself hitting deeply inside her and it just seemed to make her crazier with each bounce. She grunted each time and rode me faster and faster. "It's OK if you cum in me. I can't have babies anymore and I want to feel you're cum shooting into me." She was panting now and her bouncing started to get erratic.

"If it's cum you want, it's cum you'll get. Tell me when you're ready and I'll fill your little pussy to overflowing."

"Ohhhhh fucccckkkk," was all she managed to say and I suddenly felt her body tense up and her pussy massage my cock. "I'm cummmminggg again. Oh you feel so fucking good." Then she was reduced to grunts and groans as her body shuddered and she came. She lost control of how deep I went and I felt myself slide into her cervix. The pressure and heat around my cock was enough to set me off and I shot my first blast deep inside of her. Feeling my hot cum shooting set her off again and she leaned back and screamed through another orgasm as I shot several more loads into her.

When we were done, I sat down on the couch, my cock still buried inside her pussy. She had pulled herself close and was kissing my neck and shoulder while breathing heavy. I grew soft inside of her and could feel our mixed cum run down my cock and onto the couch. She didn't seem to care at this point and started to rotate her hips as if she was ready for more.

"How long before you can go again?"

"Depends. Sometimes it takes me a while to recover, sometimes I recover fast."

"Let's see if we can make it a fast one. I need some more and you feel good. Over a year without getting laid and the first cock I find makes me cum harder than ever before. You better believe I'm going for another ride."

Her rotating hips moved faster and seemed to halt the softening of my cock. I still wasn't hard, but I hadn't gone completely soft either. "Let's go to your room," I said.

"That way and she pointed to the kitchen. My room is on the other side of the kitchen." I grabbed her ass tighter and stood up. I walked towards the kitchen with her pussy still impaled on my cock. Each step caused her to bounce just a little and I could feel the cum running down my legs. It also caused her pussy to bounce on my cock and I started to get hard again.

She was kissing my neck as I walked and flexing her pussy muscles so that it felt like I was getting a massage. By the time I had gotten her into her bed, I was hard again. I threw her onto the bed which caused my cock to slip out of her. She laid back on the bed with her legs spread wide and her pussy wide open. I could still see my cum leaking out of her and running down her ass. I crawled onto the bed with her and got between her legs. I knew all she wanted was to get laid, but I wanted to build her up some more. I kissed her tenderly while my cock rubbed the outside of her pussy.

My teasing was having its desired effect as she started to moan and push her hips up to get me inside. But I pulled away each time. Then she tried to push me over, but I held my ground.

"Get that magnificent cock inside me now. Fuck my damn brains out." I resisted some more and I could sense her frustration growing. "If you don't fuck me now I'll go back that bar in my sluttiest outfit and fuck every guy there on the pool table. Get that cock inside me NOW." She shouted that last word.

"You asked for it," and I plunged inside of her in one long, hard thrust. She screamed as I penetrated her and her back arched as I slid deeply into her.

"Oh fuck that's it. Fuck me hard now. Fuck my pussy hard and make me cum again."

She was so slick from my earlier cum that I had no problem moving in and out. I pounded her so hard she sank into the bed each time I slammed into her. She seemed to love it as she moaned and threw her head from side to side.

"That's it. Pound my pussy. Fuck me into the damn bed. Oh fuck I'm going to cum again. Oh shit here comes a big one. Oh shit," and suddenly her entire body lurched, her head went back and her mouth opened as she screamed through another orgasm. This one was a lot more intense than her last one and went on for quite some time. I just kept pounding into her like a jackhammer which kept her orgasm going longer and longer.

Finally she gained some control of her body and pushed me away. I slipped out of her and she lay in the bed panting. I lay down next to her and reached across her body to pinch her nipple. She slapped my hand away.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers