The Widowmaker Ch. 02

Story Info
The beginning of the Nightmare.
2.5k words
3.74
58.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scipionyx
Scipionyx
13 Followers

Again thank you Angel Love for all your input and work. You are truly a gem. I would also like to thank those of you who have given me input as this is my first submission, and I am still learning the mechanics of how the site works. This is a short chapter due to this is how I had it written and it has been edited. Starting with chapter three, I will be posting longer chapters as I see how some of the mechanics work now. Please feel free to give your input as it is greatly appreciated ...... Now, Are We Having Fun Yet?

As the Limo arrived at the gate, it was ushered in without the usual inspections required by HLS. As it passed through the 12-ft razor topped wire fence toward the Danley hanger, it finally came to a stop next to the Lear that would carry Ritter to Houston. Ritter stepped out and headed toward the door of the jet and entered the cabin.

"Well good evening LT," the pilot said to Ritter as he stepped aboard.

"And a fine evening to you Mike. How are Margaret and the kids?" Ritter asked him.

"Who's Margaret? And I've got kids?" the pilot passed backed at him.

They both had a big laugh at that, because of the fact that both were hardly ever home. Greg was a Lieutenant Commander in Naval Intelligence and SRT Services before he came to work at Danley Technologies, and everyone still called him LT as was usually used in the military as a handle of sorts, in a friendly way.

"Any more Intel?" Greg asked Mike.

"Not so far LT," was passed back from the pilot.

"How about weather?" asked Greg.

"Clear to the gulf LT."

"Well, just get us there then," said Greg.

*************************************************

Darla studied herself in the mirror as she brushed out her long jet black hair and thought back to the day she had met Greg. She knew in an instant that he must be someone of importance with the company. The lab in which she worked took special clearance to be able to enter. He walked in and his aura exuded a confidence that Darla had never seen before. She was immediately taken with this man. It was like he had absorbed her spirit as he walked into the room. The room had taken on a strange silence as his presence became known. The usual inane chatter that floated through the lab had suddenly disappeared. All that could be heard were the machines running throughout the lab.

He just stood there and scanned the lab taking it in as if he could take pictures with his eyes. When his gaze met hers, Darla knew right at that moment that a connection had been made. But her usual shyness just was not present. It was as if it had just decided to take the day off. The confidence she saw in this man's face, and the way he held himself, was something she had never seen before. Then he smiled right at her, and Darla had smiled back. This was a milestone for Darla. She had always done her best to show no emotion in any situation where it might lead to have to interact on a more personal level with a stranger.

He began to walk straight her way, and it was as if she was in a daze. As he neared the station where she had been working, it was as if all of a sudden she had been placed in a bubble. She could hear nothing but her heart beat and for a short moment it was as if everything had gone into slow motion. When he was standing right in front of her it was as if the bubble popped as he spoke to her for the first time.

"You must be Darla. Darla you have the rest of the day off, and tomorrow off also. Someone will be here shortly to escort you to a couple of appointments that you have this afternoon. You have a luncheon engagement for tomorrow and you will be staying in one of the corporate suites at the Hilton tonight. If you need to make any arrangements, due to this being such short notice, just let my assistant know and she will take care of them for you. She will be the one accompanying you this afternoon," he smiled down at her.

He then reached into his coat pocket and handed her a cell phone and an envelope.

"This is a company cell. The instructions are in the envelope as to its usage. I took the liberty of adding my personal number in case you might have questions, or if you just should happen to want to talk, its number one on speed dial," he smiled as he gazed down into her eyes.

Darla felt as if this man just drank her up into himself as she gazed back at him. She felt numb but incredibly excited at the same time. There were feelings coursing through her that she had never felt before, but she seemed to understand every one of them. She was still in this magical world as she watched him turn and head toward the exit. He stopped at the door and turned and smiled at her again, and then he was gone. She did not know how long she had sat there in her stupor but it could not have been long at all when a presence seemed to bring her out of it.

"Earth to Darla . . . Earth to Darla." she heard all of a sudden.

It was Polly her best friend in the lab speaking softly into her ear.

"Who is that man?" Darla asked.

"That my dear is Greg Ritter, 'Super Hunk' and 'Old Man' Danley's right-hand man. May I touch you now and see if some of whatever it is you seem to have will rub off on me?" Polly quipped at her smiling.

"Darla are you okay. You look a bit flushed?" asked Polly wearing a mischievous little grin.

"Where do I get one of them?" asked Darla wearing a grin of her own.

"It seems to me you have one already! Let me know if you need any help!" Polly said laughing, clearly seeing Darla's excitement.

The mood all of a sudden was ruined by the arrival of Richard Mills. He was the assistant lab director, and truly a 'Dick' of the highest order. It is something to be said when your own mother tries to avoid you, and she did.

"Do you care to explain what all of that was about Darla?" he snipped at her in his best attempt at a voice of authority.

"No, 'Dick', I don't see where it is any of your business," she said to the sniveling little weasel.

She had quickly learned that the name irritated him to no end when she had joined the lab, and with her new found importance she had surprised herself with her response.

"Anything that goes on in this lab 'IS' my business and I demand that you give an explanation as to what is going on!" he spoke in a louder voice with it raising an octave just like the weasel he was.

"Well 'Dick' how about you take that up with Greg Ritter. I'm sure he can explain it to you in terms you can understand," she said calmly back at him smiling.

He lost a little color in his face when she threw that one at him. He turned to leave and stopped. Without turning back around he said; "Please don't call me Dick."

"All right Richard. Have a nice day!" Darla spit back at him as only a woman can do when she has won the battle.

He crossed the room and entered his office slamming the door behind him. Darla had no earthly idea where her actions had come from. She had never been able to shoot someone down with such alacrity. It was as if she had been reprogrammed by Greg Ritter when he had walked into the room. She was definitely full of herself at the moment. Then it hit her. What in the world was going on? The enormity of the situation and all that had happened began to catch up with her. She had never been in a position like this before, and all of a sudden she was scared to death.

"Darla, are you all right? You look a little pale all of a sudden," queried Polly.

"I think so. It just hit me all of a sudden; everything that just happened. I don't know . . . I'm just freaking a little bit here! What is going on Polly?" Darla asked with a slight tremor in her voice.

"Darla, calm down darling. Whatever it is has to be a good thing. Just take it and run with it, and if you need me for anything you know how to reach me," Polly said taking Darla's hand into hers trying to give her some reassurance.

"Okay Polly. But will you do me favor? Don't be too far away from your phone tonight just in case I start to melt down," she said with the best smile she could muster at the moment.

"You got it girl friend. I will be there in a flash if needed," Polly reassured her.

*************************************************

As Darla finished brushing out her hair, she remembered the rest of that day to be a blur. It had been an education in one afternoon that most women took a lifetime to perfect. Greg's assistant Laura Bright had taken her first to a very expensive spa where she had been transformed into what she saw in the mirror before her now. Then taken to several expensive stores for all the accouterments one would find on only the most beautiful of the fairer sex.

What she had not known at the time was that Greg had been the one to do all of this for her. His keen eye had seen past the facade that she wore to hide herself away in her own little world, and saw a truly stunning and beautiful woman begging to be brought out into the open. She just needed someone to force her hand and see to it that she became what she really was.

By the end of the day, the old Darla was left behind and the 'New' Darla had just begun to live. Darla was riding a tornado by the time she had reached the Hilton. One minute shy and scared, and the next 'One Hot Mama' fixing to be let loose on the world. These conflicting emotions had her almost in overload. That is until she arrived at the Hilton.

As she passed through its doors into the lobby it seemed as if every head in the place turned to see what had just walked in. The men and some women had this overwhelming look of desire and lust come across their faces as they drank in the sight of her 'New' self. To Darla it was as if time stood still. She floated across the floor to the elevator that would take her to her suite and as she walked through its door, and it closed, she felt the heat in her loins build to a fevered pitch. And then the rush of electricity that almost brought her to her knees . . . Time began again.

When the 'New' Darla arrived at the suite and was ushered inside, she knew she had entered into another world. One that was foreign to her to say the least. The suite itself was like nothing Darla had ever seen before with the exception of magazines or the occasional television show. She kept waiting for someone to come along and pinch her to wake her up. Laura Bright, Greg's assistant, had shown her everything and had explained that if she needed anything all she had to do was ask. Just sign for room service or the bar or restaurant. Everything was being taken care of.

Laura had left her to her own devices and Darla walked to the fully stocked bar and found what she needed badly at the moment; a good Kentucky Bourbon. She poured herself three fingers and took a healthy pull on the golden brown liquid. She reveled in the burn as it traveled home. As the warmth took her over, she felt herself ease down a bit from all the tension that built up in her. The suite was quiet and she liked that.

She poured herself another and began to take a really good look at her accommodations. All her new clothes were already there in the bedroom closet, and when she had entered the bath it had almost taken her breath away. A Jacuzzi tub and all the trimmings were laid out before her. She did not have the slightest idea what was going on, but whatever it was, she could get used to it. Tomorrow would be the day she would get those answers.

'Now to take advantage of everything these accommodations have to offer,' she thought smiling to herself.

*************************************************

Darla had picked out your basic 'Little Black Dress' to wear for the evenings festivities. Along with it was a pair of black silk seamed stockings black garter belt and a pair of very nice high heeled pumps she had picked up in Paris. She would accentuate this with a string of 'Black Pearls' that Greg had bought her in Japan. This was the uniform for the evening. Nothing more, with always a good possibility of, 'A Lot Less'. She checked the sight in the mirror and smiled at the picture it made. This was 'Hill Country'. A whole lot of 'Mountains and Valleys'. A person could get lost very easily in this terrain, and have a very hard time finding their way out.

Her long jet black hair was pulled back into a tight braided pony tail that reached to her waist. This helped to accentuate her beautiful neck and shoulders which formed a perfect frame for her large full breasts. She had no need for support for her ample charms and the feel of the silk on her nipples made them stand out begging for attention. She tapered down to a small waist with hips that screamed 'I Want Your Sex' and a set of legs that men fight wars for. Darla was a living, walking 'Wet Dream'.

Darla put her attaché into the wall safe and made sure it was secure. She called down to the front desk for a cab, because she did not want to use the company limo for her little excursion. She never did. When she went out on one of these excursions, she always tried to cover all the bases so that nothing would be able to get back to Greg. She just didn't want to hurt him in any way, and as long as he did not have anything to worry about, she felt what she was doing was okay. At least that is what she told herself. She grabbed her purse and made sure she had her cell phone and key card and headed out the door to whatever this night would bring her way.

*************************************************

To be continued . . .

Scipionyx
Scipionyx
13 Followers