The Widow's Club Ch. 01

Story Info
A young husband helps the ladies of the neighborhood.
1.1k words
4.41
117.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey get the door for me," I yelled to my wife as I carried a box of books into our new home.

"O K sweetheart," came the reply from a person that I had never seen before. Then she giggled and said, "Hi, I'm your neighbor, just call me Grandma Lou." This was a start of a beautiful relationship.

My wife and I were in our twenties, moving into our first house in an older section of town. Karen, my wife, was 3 months into a hard pregnancy with our first and really having a bad time with morning sickness.

When the real estate agent showed us the house it was love at first sight. A little bungalow on a quiet street in an established neighborhood, just made for a newlywed couple. We made the offer and closed within 2 weeks. We later found out that on our block there lived five widows.

"Grandma Lou" was 62 years old and the queen bee of the Widow's Club. While not the oldest she was the most outspoken and very good looking. She helped my wife and I get settled and introduced us around the neighborhood. When she found out about the pregnacy she thought it was great that young blood was coming back to her street. She was looking forward to being a "grandma" again.

Lou and the other ladies made sure we were comfortable in our new home, bringing us small welcoming gifts and little presents for the coming baby. One Saturday Lou asked me to help Cindy, another widow, pick up some furniture, I said sure and went out the door. We picked up Cindy in my truck and headed for the furniture store. An hour later we were back and unloading some end tables. Lou and I carried them in and Cindy tried to pay me for helping her. I told her no need to but maybe she could babysit when the baby came or something.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and squeezed my ass cheek and said "yeah, or something."

Lou laughed, looked me in the eye and gave me a wink. I didn't know what to say, this lady, older than my mother was coming on to me. I thought about that as Lou and I went back to my house. Once there, Lou asked my wife if I could help her with some bookshelves after supper. Karen said sure because she wasn't feeling well anyway. When I told my wife about what had happened, she said I must have read the situation wrong. Yeah, I must have read it wrong.

Around Seven I wandered next door with my tool box to find out about the project. I knocked on the door, Lou yelled at me to come on back to the bedroom. When I entered the room there was Lou in a short sheer night gown and a glass of wine, looking like she wanted to eat me up. She would have made a great Victoria's Secret model, she looked fantastic.

I stood there with my mouth open staring at her and wondering what in world was going on.

"Come here Little boy," she crooned in a sexy voice.

"Lou, I don't think I can do this," I whispered with a mouth full of cotton.

"It looks like you can to me, you sure are rising to the occasion," she laughed looking at my hardon. "Besides how long has it been since you had a good fuck?" she asked.

I had never cheated on my wife before, but it had been some time since I have had sex due to Karen's rough pregnacy. I set my toolbox down and looked at Lou lustfully. Lou set her glass down and came across the room to me. Kissing me hard she pushed her tongue between my lips, I couldn't leave now if I wanted to.

Lou stroked my throbbing cock through my jeans. I groaned and pawed at her tits like a school boy. She was small chested so her breasts did not sag. I pulled her night gown over her head and sucked on her nipples. She moaned and unzipped my pants, unbuckled my belt and forced my trousers down over my hips. Lou dropped to her knees and licked the preccum from the head of my dick. When she enclosed the shaft of my cock in her mouth I got weak in the knees and held her shoulders for support.

"Oh God Lou, you keep doing that and I'm going to cum," I wailed as she sucked my cock deeper into her mouth.

She bobbed up and down forcing me down her throat as my ball sac tightened, I shivered and unloaded a torrent of man juice in her waiting gullet. I fucked her mouth while she swallowed what she could and let the rest dribble down her chin.

"Let's get on the bed," I told her as she released my dick.

We finished undressing and climbed in. I immediately went down on her eating her neatly trimmed pussy. I licked and sucked her, finding the bud of her clit making her whimper and moan. She was as agile as a teenager grabbing my head and forcing me and my tongue deeper. Swirling my tongue around, I rubbed and nipped at her clit, working her cunt from top to bottom. She clutched my hair when I pushed my finger into her ass.

"Oh yes, eat me you young stud," she cried.

Fucking my mouth she trembled and came, gushing her nectar into my mouth and onto my face. She slowly stopped humping my face and pulled me up to her.

"Now fuck me, stick that cock in me, make me your bitch," Lou groaned at me lustily.

I rammed my cock in her sopping pussy burying it all the way to the hilt. I was worried that I was going to hurt her when she spread her legs further apart and clawed at my ass yelling for me to fuck her harder. I fucked her fast and deep. In and out, all the way in, mashing our pelvic bones together and withdrawing to the tip of my dick before slamming it home again. Lou came three more times before I finally shot a load of spunk in her surprisingly tight cunt. We laid there a little while longer and caught our breath.

"You know, there are other members of the Widow's Club that really need a young man to help with "chores" around the house and I think you'll do just fine," Lou whispered to me as we cuddled and stroked each other.

I thought to myself "I really love my new home and neighborhood," then I rolled over to fuck Lou again.