The Widow's Club Ch. 02

Story Info
The second widow has time for a young husband.
1.1k words
4.4
68.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week after my encounter with Lou, I got together with the second member of the "Widows Club." To refresh everyone's memory, my wife and I moved into a neighborhood with five widows of various ages, shapes, and desires. My wife, in her third month of a hard pregnacy, was not into sex at the present time, so I took some pleasure with my neighbor Lou who was a widow. She in turn introduced me to the other members of the "Widows Club."

I am an design engineer by trade, my job at a major corporation allows me a fair amount of flexability in my office hours. I work at home some of the time. My wife is a partner in a home interior shop but with her problems she was taking some doctor ordered time off.

I was working from home when Linda, another member of the "Widows Club", called me. She lived behind us in the neighborhood. She told me that Lou had said maybe I could help her with a problem with her pool pump. I told her I could look at it but wouldn't promise I could fix it. I was glad for the interuption and a chance to get away from my work a while.

Let me tell you about Linda. She was the oldest of the "Widows Club." At 70 years old, she stood five foot nothing, and weighed maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She was the prim and proper little old lady with a head of snow white hair. Her husband was a wealthy banker and left her very well off when he died.

I went though the gate at the back of the property and met Linda at the pool. She showed me the pool house storage room and told me what she thought was the problem. I looked at the pump and realized that all it needed a hose replaced and to be primed. She had all the parts I needed and it took me about ten minutes to get it going again. Linda brought us both a drink while we waited to see if the repair would hold. We sat and talked and had other drink. I had worked up a sweat as it was hot in the storage area. Linda asked if I would like to wash up in the pool house shower and I said sure.

She showed me where all the towels and soap were and closed the door to the shower room. I stripped and just lathered up when I heard the door open.

"Would you mind if I watched you?" came a tenative question.

Opening the shower door I saw Linda standing nude in front of me. She had a look of hungry she devil and when she saw my hardon she moaned. I rinsed and turned the shower off.

"Come out here to the sofa," she begged me

and licked her lips. I could tell she was getting turned on by my body. Her tits hung down and the nipples were dark brown and sticking out. Her pubic region was neatly trimmed and waxed with a little patch of hair at the top of her slit. Linda laid back on the day bed and reached her delicate hands out to me.

"Please kiss me all over, lick my pussy and suck on my clit, make me cum," she whispered. This prim and proper lady knew exactly what she wanted and I thought why not give it to her.

I knelt down in front of her and took an extended nipple in my mouth and sucked ever so gently. I kissed and nipped at the nubs of her breasts, my tongue licked her and started down her stomach and entered her belly button. she gigggled and grabbed my head and pushed down urgently. My mouth found the entrance to her vagina and I paused to blow on the lips of her pussy. She moaned and pushed up to meet my tongue as I licked and nipped at her vaginal walls and her clit. She was dry when I started but she lubed up the more I licked. She was groaning and whimpering.

"Ohh Godddd, eat my pussy, tongue fuck my cunt, you beautiful man, suck my clit, make me cummmmmm!!!!!!!!" she screamed. I was amazed at the words coming from the mouth of this fragile lady.

I licked and sucked as Linda grabbed my head and pulled my hair forcing me to go deeper and faster.

"Yeahhhhhhh, I'mmm cummmminngggggggggggg!!!" she yelled as she had an intense orgasm that shook her entire body. Her juices flooded my mouth and went all over my face. She shivered, quivered, and gasped, I was afraid that she would have a heart attack. She slowly came back to her senses as I laid down beside her.

"Hold me," she asked me and I put my arms around her. Her head buried into my shoulder as she rested there. In a few minutes her delicate hands made her way to my now semi hard prick. It immediately hardened at her touch. Linda stroked me to full hardness and played with my balls.

"Would you mind if I sucked you off?" Linda asked as if I would be offended. "I don't think I can fuck you right now."

"Linda, please suck my cock," I moaned to her, "I know you will do a teriffic job."

Linda worked her tongue down my body and licked the head of my dick getting the precum and making me throb. As she wrapped her mouth over my cock I jerked and let out a low moan. She ran her tongue on the underside of my shaft and then bobbed her head up and down taking me all in and getting me really close. Her mouth worked my dick and her fingers played with my balls and ass.

"God Linda, I'm going to cum baby, suck me hard!" I whimpered at her. As my cock slid in Linda's throat and a finger entered my ass, I started to spurt my hot seed. I moaned and groaned as Linda did her best to swallow all of my cum. I pumped my last shot and fell back spent from the force of my orgasm.

Linda made her way back to my side, purring like a kitten, she curled up again on my shoulder. We laid there a few minutes when she got up and showered. I followed and we washed each other. As we dried off, Linda turned back into the prim and proper lady right before my eyes. I kissed Linda on the lips as we walked out the door.

"Thank you for fixing my pump," Linda yelled to me, "if you like, you can come back any time to use the pool and avail yourself of the facilities, maybe next time we can work out a different payment plan."

I'm looking forward to that.