The Wife In Red: A True Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The story heats up.
2.2k words
4.25
73.3k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
q-tip
q-tip
400 Followers

She giggled as she looked at the tent my cock was making in my pants.

"Maybe you should take that out before you hurt yourself," she said.

She was still playing with her tit, squeezing hard, pinching her nipple. From time to time her eyes would close as she lost herself in the sensation.

"I was a bad girl last night," she said, her eyes still closed. "Marcy was a very bad girl."

Her eyes opened and she looked at me as I slid the zipper of my jeans down. My cock sprang free, hard and purple looking.

"Oh," she said. "So you do like me." She kind of laughed at herself then.

"He made me suck him, the first guy. Well, all of them made me suck them. The first guy though, once he had me naked he pulled off his own clothing and pulled my head down to his cock." She was licking her lips and mauling her left breast as she said this, her eyes were fixed on my cock.

"His cock was bigger than yours and black of course. I didn't want to, at first. I cried and yelled, tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me. It was different once his cock was in my mouth. Oh he was soooo hard. And big. His balls were huge too. I gagged at first, it was like he was trying to shove it all the way down my throat.

That was when I felt something touching my cunt. Do you like it when I say the word cunt?" she was looking at me when she asked that, before taking a big drink of her wine.

"Look," she said and pulled up her dress again. This time I could clearly see her pussy and the words "CUNT FOR BLACK COCK" written across her stomach in magic marker. The words where not written as neatly as the ones on her breast.

"I had to write that on myself," she said. "If I didn't write it they said they'd stop fucking me."

She had pale blonde hair on her pussy and her labia were bright red, swollen.

She stood up and the dress fell to the floor, pooling at her feet. I'd never seen a body like that before not even in a magazine. It was perfect except for the magic marker writing, and there were more of those.

She walked over to me and reaching down slid her soft hand over my very hard cock while she took a drink of her wine.

"You're not going to cum, are you?" she asked. "There still a lot more I have to tell you."

I couldn't speak, my throat was dry, all I could do was watch her walk over to the fan. Facing it, she spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, letting the air wash over her body.

"Turns out that the guy who had been taking the pictures had turned on the video camera and was licking my cunt," she continued. "And he was hitting all the right places."

"I guess I lost control. Suddenly that cock in my mouth tasted pretty good. All I could think of was the feeling in my cunt, and how deprived I must look naked between these two black guys. It felt sooo hot, and I was sooo horny."

She turned around then, her legs still spread, the air from the fan hitting her in the back. One hand trailed down her body. I watched one pale slender finger slide down the crack of her pussy then start moving in slow, lazy circles over her clit.

"My husband was only the second man I ever slept with, and there's been nobody since him. At least until last night. And I've only had my mouth on his cock maybe twice in our whole marriage."

"How did they get you to say the word 'cunt?'" I asked. It seemed a straight forward question, one that was driving me crazy.

"When I refused to say it the first time they dragged me down the stairs to the door that led to the street. I was completely naked and I had just been fucked. They told me they'd throw me outside with nothing on. I could hear people out there, and I could hear the music from the bars. I was really afraid. Begging them not to do it. Finally I agreed to say cunt.

I told them that I loved what they did to my cunt. I told them I loved to have my cunt fucked. I begged them to fuck my cunt again. I told them I was nothing by a whore cunt for black men."

She was rubbing her clit harder now, panting as she spoke. My cock was visibly throbbing.

"That was before," she continued, "the rest of their friends showed up."

I took my jeans off as I stood, my cock bobbed as I walked to her, she watched me intently, her finger moving fast on her clit.

I reached out for her breast, the one with the word SLUT written on it. She moaned as I ran my finger over the word, and over her erect nipple. She stopped stroking herself, closed her eyes, and concentrated on the sensations my hand on her tit where giving her.

"What happened next?" I asked.

Her hand reached for my cock, soft perfect hand, she didn't stroke me exactly, just held my cock and occasionally ran her hand over it, very softly.

"He made me beg to be fucked," she continued. "He was licking me from behind, my husband hadn't done anything like that since we were married, and never from behind. I was losing all control, not that there was much left to begin with. All I knew was the taste of that cock in my mouth, the sound of my mouth slobbering on him, and the feeling of that wonderful big tongue licking me.

'Beg him to fuck you' the man said, the one with his cock in my mouth. I shook my head no, but he just pulled my hair and lifted my mouth off his cock. It hurt when he pulled like that, and I didn't want to give up that cock.

'I said, beg him to fuck you slut, and don't forget to tell him that you're a slut.' I was afraid of this guy. He'd been able to do anything he wanted to me. I was naked because of him. And he was big, strong, I knew he could hurt me.

'Please …. Ah…. Fuck me' I said.

'Not like that bitch, beg him' he was slapping my face with his cock with every word.

"Fuck me…. Please fuck me… please fuck this slut' I said. And just like that I wanted to be fucked, really fucked. It was like saying the words released something inside of me. All I wanted was to be fucked. So I started begging over and over again.

They were laughing at me as I begged, and then a giant cock was shoved into me. No preliminaries, just bang, up inside. I know I squealed. It didn't really hurt, but it startled me and I wasn't ready for it. And it was a violent push and I was stretched. I'm probably pretty stretched out now," she said using her fingers to spread her labia so I could see.

She reached again for my cock and, squeezing it hard, reliving the experience. I was pinching her nipple and squeezing her breast, no longer gentle myself.

Her eyes opened again and I realized how blue they were as she looked into my face. "He fucked me hard, like a machine, I could hear screaming and I realized that it was me making the noise. He stopped for a few seconds and I begged him to start fucking me again.

He kept asking me if I liked having my cunt fucked like that. I couldn't answer, I just grunted. I remember that I came, I came hard, but he didn't stop, he didn't finish, he just kept fucking me.

The two of them traded off at one point and another huge cock was shoved into me. They moved me around, I was like a rag doll I suppose, they placed me where they wanted. I didn't know that the video camera was on, not then, later I did and I could see why they moved me like that.

They kept after me to say the word 'cunt' but I wouldn't. It was then that they dragged me down the stairs, I was still cuming when they pulled me off the bed, my orgasm continued down the stairs. After that I was saying cunt all the time.

When we got back upstairs they wrote that word on my breast. "There's no way my husband won't see that," I remember thinking: "I'm so fucked." That's pretty funny when you think about it."

I had to move so that her hand would leave my cock. I moved behind her and held her from the back, my cock in the crack of her ass. She started to move against me, it felt very good.

"This morning they let me take a shower, that's when I escaped," she said still moving against me.

"I heard them talking about their whore. The shower was running but I had come back into the hall to grab my dress, I guess they didn't hear me. They were doing some kind of drugs, some with needles the rest smoking something that smelled terrible. One of the guys was saying how he thought I'd love to do this with them, and then I'd never leave. I wouldn't be able to leave; that really scared me.

They were watching a video of me being fucked while they talked. I looked like such a whore," she was looking at me now. "My legs were spread, pointed right at the camera, I could see them fucking me, I could see myself slobbering on some guy's cock. I looked like the slutty names they called me."

"So I showered fast, threw my dress and shoes on, and crawled out the window in the bathroom onto the fire escape. I found you about 5 minutes later. I don't even think they knew I was gone," she laughed a little at that.

I stepped away from her a few inches and moved my hand over her ass, then between her legs. She moaned as I my hand glazed her pussy. She was dripping wet, wet everywhere including her thighs. I eased myself to my knees to see better and she pushed her ass back toward my face. I could see beads of moisture on her clit, and dripping to the floor.

She moaned loudly as my tongue washed over her pussy, and my lips hugged her clit sucking the moisture off her. She was grinding her pussy into my mouth, moaning "oh god…. yes…lick my cunt…."

"When I came they made me telling them what I was," she said still grinding into my mouth.

"I had to tell them that I was a slut, or their whore, that I loved having my cunt fucked. I had to tell them that as I came. Every time after all of them started on me. Do like that?" she asked. "Because I'm about to cum on your mouth," she was panting now, "and I need to know."

I managed to murmur a "yes" without taking my mouth from her.

A few second later she started to orgasm. My mouth was flooded with her juices as she humped against my face. "Oh god… I'm such a slut… a slut…. Oh…. Oh…. Lick my cunt …. I'm a slut I'm a slut…."

She pulled away from me suddenly. She sat on the floor, panting and shaking, looking at me.

"I'm full of cum," she said her voice shaky. She looked a little horrified. "You just ate some of their cum out of me, didn't you?"

I nodded. "Probably," I said. Frankly I'd have eaten almost anything off that incredible pussy.

"Don't you care?" she asked.

"I think you taste great," I answered. Another brilliant comment, like a beer commercial; Tastes great – less filling.

She got up then and walked to the kitchen, reappearing a few minutes later with more wine.

"Wine in a cardboard box?" she asked laughing.

All I could do was shrug my shoulders. "Mi casa y su casa," I said.

She stood drinking her wine and looking down at me. "We're going to have to do something about that," she said pointing at my erection. "I don't want you hurting yourself. You've been hard for a long time."

Frankly, my cock was starting to ache.

She held my cock while I came. It had only taken a few licks from her incredible tongue to get me off. I came harder than I ever had, like a fountain into the air. My cock twitched again as I watched her lick some off her fingers.

"Em," she said. "You taste pretty good yourself. For a white boy."

TO BE CONTINUED.

q-tip
q-tip
400 Followers