The Wife of Pervert Ch. 01

Story Info
The title says it all.
1.6k words
2.34
26.6k
11
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Droplets. From the melting snow which was all over my back, started drip between my Arse cheeks and all the way down to my vaginal walls which were busy in gripping my husband's cock. The winter chill and the sleeping woods were probably my best enemies to prevent me enjoy these slow deep thrusts. My feet, which were naked along with my body, started to lose its sense. And the cool breeze, which was all over, was too heavy to breathe heavy.

"We are just five minutes from home," informed my husband, Pete, in anticipation to stop this bizarre act.

"Can't we work this out inside the ca...rrh, ouch." I insisted but his hard thrust made me fall on my face and suggests me to keep quiet. After few minutes of pounding, he pulled out his thing and pushed me down to my knees, arching my neck back and spurt his entire load on my face.

When I rose to my feet and was about to wipe his cum off my face, his voice struck me, "Don't you dare."

"Are mad or something. We are on our way to a party," I wish I would have said this. But making him happy is more important. Pete was a Naval commandant and always busy in his work. We hardly get any chance to be together.

-----------------

Pete, once happily married to Suzan, my sister, who cheated on him and ran away with a Financial Expert. Before he could recover from the shock, the younger of their three children, Mick, was passed away. And the Autopsy report implied lack of proper care and nutrition.

Soon, putting a lot of pressure on Pete, my family managed to put this wedlock between us. But our relationship is mostly compromising one, on my side and filled with hatred and pain on the other.

-----------------

"What are you staring at?" he yelled, "Get your clothes and get in the car."

I was quick to collect and settled in the back seat and started to dress up. We traveled for an hour before reaching an old building. As I stepped down the car, I found it strange.

"Honey," I whispered.

"Shut your mouth," he commanded, "And Follow me."

As we walked in, the setup suggested me a probable pub. But as we walked down to the basement, it's a complete mess.

"Are we in a brothel house?" I inquired.

"Shut the fuck up!" he raged.

He hates me. He hates all women in this world because of my sister. Though I was making it up to him, he never cared.

"Hey! Cum Dump. Whats your price? Nice ass baby." The crude comments were echoing around.

-----------------

Michelle, Pete's only daughter, turned Eleven and he threw a huge party. The champaign flowed endlessly and Pete was completely drunk. After the party, I helped him to his room and tried to comfort him on the bed.

"I am a scumbag and useless idiot," he started in a low tone. " Do you know, how many idiots laughed at my back, today."

"No one. No one laughed at you, Pete," I consoled.

"Don't try to manipulate me, I know you're a fucking bitch. When are you planning to run away," he humiliated.

"Why would I run away?" I inquired.

"Don't act like an innocent baby. I know you bitches. How many men have you fucked on my bed and how many cocks you sucked, since our marriage," he intoned.

Tears flowed down my cheeks, in humiliation and it made him furious.

"Stop," he yelled and gave me a tight slap by which I fell on the bed from which I was pulled to ground with full force.

I was unable to make a sound as the world went dark.

A few seconds later, I realized that I got pinned to the ground and he was pushing his manhood into me. Despite all the pain, I felt really happy to feel him.

"Finally," I managed to speak out.

"You are waiting for it. Aren't you? Filthy whore," he slapped me again while saying it.

Soon, he popped my cherry and continued to hatefuck me. The coarse hands wrapped around my firm breasts, crushed them till they were sore and his nails were creasing all over hips down to thighs. The occasional spanks and slaps were suggesting his deep sorrow, but his passionate tongue proves he wants me from so long.

After ten minutes, Pete started to breathe heavy and moaned softly in my ears while licking my neck has triggered an orgasm.

"Oh my God! Ooo...hhu...aaa..." I moaned out loud.

"Are you coming bitch. I know you," he said while pulling out his cock and inserted his fingers in and started to stimulate my G-spot.

"Holy fucking god," I screamed in ecstasy and came hard on his fingers.

"That's my slut," he recited while pulling out his fingers.

"Sticky" he exclaimed and got a closer look at the same and announced "Virgin."

I could see his melting heart in those green eyes. He crawled on to me and caressed my cheeks, licked the tears from them while placing his cock on my pussy lips and rubbing gently before making an even gentle push. My dripping wet honey hole swallowed it all down his balls and made several attempts to suck him even deeper.

Ten minutes of pure love filled with all the passion filled my tummy with his seed and left us both exhausted.

-----------------

As we continued to walk down, the darkness has grown even darker. The surroundings looked deserted, though the narrow path turned broad. I could see a tiny belt of woods standing between us and LA 59 of New Orleans.

"We are supposed to attend a party. Right!" I asked.

"Yes, we are almost there," he replied.

As we walked few meters through the woods, a car was waiting for us.

"Hey! Pete," a dark man greeted. I could see his eyes and smiling teeth walking towards us.

"What the fuck is he doing in this woods!" I asked myself as the big black man of 230 pounds wrapped his hands around me.

"It's nice to see you, mam," his voice was passionate.

We all got into the car, and Pete drove us into the woods. After, two minutes of a short ride, we reached a campfire. As we arrived eight men, of around fifty years of age and rugged in looks, walked out from three camping tents.

"Meet the most experienced doms of Louisiana," Pete declared pointing his hand towards them and shot his looks at me.

"Doms," I mouthed involuntarily.

"Yes. You got Nine options here so choose wisely," he suggested.

"Choose! For what? I dismayed.

"Come on, Clara. Instead of losing you to some idiot, I would like you to be happy with me," he started."I know, we together never get time for sexual pleasures and I also knew that you are cheating on me".

"What!" I screamed. "You are a Pervert and you would never understand me."

"Look at me. Here. Look at me Clara," he walked towards me and lifted my face. "Maybe you are devoted to me but I can't say it enough to myself. I couldn't stand this guilt of distrusting you. Whenever I was on a voyage, it is killing me. I want you. At any cost," he affirmed.

Tears rolled in my eyes as he continued, "Instead of getting tired of waiting for me and cheating on me, with some fucking filthy bastard. Let me give you a man. A man who can fulfill your desires and strengthen our relationship."

"Pete, Please stop it. Please," I interrupted. "You need some rest. We go home now and will talk about it, in the morning."

As I tried to hold his hand he pushed me away and started shout at me, "Can't you understand bitch. You are a pain in my ass. Every time we are together, I could sense a horny painslut in my bed. I could experience your deepest desires, of getting dominated. The way you, the real pervert, responds for intense slapping and choking. Fucking god." he screamed at the end.

"Let me ask them," he turned towards the doms. "Will a virgin of twenty years, laughs blissfully when a person roughing her up and popped her cherry. Or... Or any women, even the most experienced whore of Orleans will ever enjoy, a cock of four-inch girth forcefully entering her virgin unlubed ass."

"I choked you then," he pointed at me. "While pressing your clit against the edge of the dressing table and pinched your nipple, with my other hand. I could never forget that devilish satisfactory smile on your face. You are the pervert." He confirmed.

I stood embarrassingly in front of all these strangers, feeling naked with all these clothes covering my exposed self.

"Maybe you are right. But..." the humiliation took over and I broke into tears and started cry out loud, "I love you. I love... you."

Pete stormed towards me in two steps and gripped my hair and forcefully dragged me towards the Darkman.

"Then! Prove it," he screamed.

"How?" I asked. He already had something in his mind and now he was half succeeded in attaining, as I was emotionally broken. Though I understood his evil intention in making me stand inches away from the ugliest man, I have ever met and asking me to prove my sanity.

"Kiss him," he ordered.

He smelled foul while his face had a thick oily layer on his black face which was visibly sticky. The Image of burning campfire was all over his face. I felt bad and low. I closed my eyes and managed to place my lips on his lips.

To be Continued...