The Wife,The Princess,The Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
4 lovely ladies and How they all met me.
1.1k words
3.63
14.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wife, The Slut, The Princess and The Innocent One

The Following is a mixture of both reality and fiction. Depending on the feedback I get I will submit individually episodes for each of the characters.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Toby and the following people were all introduced to my by my current wife I am currently 36 and have been married for last 10 years to my gorgeous wife Nancy.

Nancy and I met one night when I was downtown after returning from a tour of duty in Northern Ireland and I had only been back in Newcastle for a couple hours when a bunch mates and myself went down town drinking.

Now as you can imagine soldiers are not the quietest of people and we tent to attract a lot of attention both males looking for trouble trying to show how tough they are and females who want a real man. As we entered the bar I noticed a group of girls off to side of one bar I was eyeing them all up they were I could tell doing them same about me.

When one of them Nancy went to order a drink I noticed that seem she was wearing grey Satin dress that was off the shoulder, grey 3inch pumps and black pantyhose or stockings(I hoped). Any way when I went to speak to her I said "You're giving my a dirty mind" Nancy thought great that's all I need another wanker hitting on me however she said "how's that" I replied "Well dressed like that with those magnificent breasts on display and that gorgeous ass just wiggling the way it is causing me to have some filthy thoughts" Nancy said "well that's just great if you've already got those thought's you wouldn't want the real thing to spoil it would you" with that she left and went join her mates.

About half an hour later after I had a few more drinks Nancy and her friends had taken a seat in well lit area of the bar. I went over and apologized to Nancy for being so crude she said she didn't mind it just that it seemed every guy in the place was hitting on them. I said I understood and asked if I could join them. Nancy said sure so I took a seat and was introduced to everyone by Nancy. There was Nina (the Slut), Julie (the Princess) and Samantha Sam for short (the Innocent one) I introduced myself and we started chatting.

Nancy she was 19 dark hair about 5'8 in height slim build but had superb tits I mean at least 36dd if not bigger. As I said she was wearing satin grey dress that ended about an inch above the knee and every time she crossed her leg I swear I could see the welt of a stocking band but couldn't be sure but boy was my cock hard.

Nina was very slim build dirty blonde short crop hair almost anorexic again she was 19. She was wearing a mini mini skirt hell I've got belts that are thicker that the thing she was wearing round her waist and could easily see what she had for breakfast every so often when my mates got a bit rowdy and called me. Nina turned round and told them to fuck off and then proceeded to unfasten her halter top to flash her fried eggs sorry breasts if you could call them that.

Julie was stunning if I wasn't staring at Nancy legs then I was drooling over Julie, Was just under 6ft tall could easily been a model them legs were to die for and her ass was just the tightest sexiest ass I have ever seen honestly when she bent over I swear I could have come in my pants. She was wearing skin tight jeans that meant you could see everything including the outline of her pussy lips and just made her legs look amazing. She was wearing quite loose fitted pink sweater on top so I could really see her breast but lets juts says you could see the underlying shape of them and they were not like Nina's.

Sam was very quite she wouldn't say boo to a goose, I had real trouble trying to make conversation with her. Again she had dark hair about same height as Nancy but slightly slimmer and she had a bit of an accent like she had stayed in more than one place. Sam was wearing a very conservative blue skirt and matching blouse with white tights as the skirt was so long I had no chance of finding out if it was stockings or tights.

After about an hour I managed to get Nancy on her own and we swapped numbers because she said wasn't that type of girl I said I understood and said that I would be in contact when she sat back down she deliberately shuffled back on her chair and then slowly crossed her legs giving me a flash of the wonderful whiteness of sky above her stocking tops. As me my mates were leaving to go to a nightclub Nina came running out and asked if she could talk privately I said sure so we went round the back so we could her ourselves talk.

Nina said I could see the state you were in back there why don't you let me relieve some of that pressure then she grabbed my already swollen cock with in seconds she was down on her knees taking my 8 inches in her mouth. As I had been away it had been a while since I had sexual contact apart from palm and her 5 sisters. She was sucking on it as if her life depended on it. First she was liking the tip as if was a lollipop then with warning she swallowed my entire 8 inches I almost came at that point. I was fucking her face as if there was no tomorrow. When suddenly a couple my mates came round to see where I had gone, At this point Nina had stopped sucking my dick I told them I would not be long with that I said fuck this. Where I picked her up tore her thong off then slammed it home into warm of that waiting pussy she was literally gushing it didn't need no lube put it that way. One my mates said could they have after me, I said after I've shot my load do what the fuck you want I won't need the slut. After a couple minutes of pounding away like a jack hammer I shot my load deep into that Slut.

After I finished I wiped my cock on her skirt, then I heard one my mates said she was still gagging for it as I turned to walk away I saw that Nina had a dick in each hand, one her twat and two being sucked just like I had before.

That was the first time I met the four of them and have many more adventures that I will be sharing in the near future.