The Wife's Fantasy...Now Fulfilled

Story Info
Threesome with a stranger.
6.5k words
4.22
67.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers

Brenda and I have been together for fifteen years now, and most of the time, things are good.

One thing I always found intriguing about Brenda, was her desire to share with me, the fantasy she had of trying to satisfy two men at the same time. She spoke of this many times after our relationship became very close.

As a matter of fact, we had talked about actually doing it many times. Usually that was when were in bed, and after we had shared a bottle of wine. That was when she would really "let her hair down" and tell me her fantasies of imaginary multiple partners in detail. Of course it didn't bother me. I loved it and would usually get a throbbing erection as soon as she began talking about her illicit fantasies.

On this particular Saturday evening, we had just finished off a bottle of White Zin, and were watching a little television. As we sat snuggled on the couch, Brenda began rubbing my leg, from knee to crotch.

Now, so you understand, our couch is rather large. It has big overstuffed pillows that we sink into when we sit on it. The only drawback is that Brenda won't fuck on it because it's an off-white color, very expensive, and she doesn't want to get anything on it that might not cum out.

So, as I sat there, watching her hand, I knew that she knew exactly what she was doing. Every time she would reach my cock, she would fan her fingers around my balls giving them only enough attention to make me notice.

She can be a real cock tease, and she gets a sick thrill out of watching me squirm for her attention.

As the moments passed, I looked over at her, as she nonchalantly rubbed my leg, and asked in an innocent voice, "Honey, will you tell me a story?"

She simply looked up and smiled. "Sure...what kind of smut do you want to hear tonight?" She laughed.

I too laughed as I replied. "Your choice, you know what I like." "Well...from the looks of that bulge, I'm would say you want something nasty." She said in a soft voice. And she was right on both counts. I definitely had a bulge, and after the wine, I wanted to hear something really nasty.

"I know what you want." She said. "You'd like to see me wrapping my fingers around another man's long thick cock wouldn't you?"

As she continued massaging my cock, all I could do is agree with her.

"Well, let me ask you, would you mind if I were to take his cock in between my lips and taste him as I did so?" She asked. "You know how much I love to play with a man's cock." She said as she pulled my sweat pants down to release my own cock from its restraints. Looking down, I watched her red tipped fingers massaging me. I couldn't help but fantasize, about everything she was saying, as she placed her red lips to the head of my cock, blowing her hot breath all over me. Lying there as she took me into her mouth, I asked her, "Would you really want to do something like that?"

"Mmm-Hmm." She replied as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on me while stroking my shaft with her long slender fingers. "And you'd let me watch?" I asked as she continued stroking me with her fingers.

"But...only if you promised to join us." She said as she raised her face from my crotch to answer me.

Reaching down to her waist, I began struggling to get her sweat pants off. Not much of a struggle when they're already untied, and her hips raised in the air to assist me.

As I slid them down and over her hips, she revealed a nice meaty ass.

Brenda is a small woman. However, she has an ass that has a fair amount of meat. She's far from fat, but she is definitely not the boney type either. (Thank God)

Brenda was now with her face in my crotch as she lay face down, stretched out on the couch, wearing only a large black T-shirt, and her ass staring straight up at me.

I reached downward, massaging between the cheeks of her fleshy ass, being very careful not to violate her puckered little asshole. She loves when I rub all around it, but she didn't care to have my fingers, or anything else inserted.

Although I have attempted anal intercourse many times, it seems that I never could actually get that far with her.

As I sat watching her, and enjoying the pleasures of her mouth on the swollen purple head of my cock, I looked down and said, "Honey...lets do it."

With that comment, Brenda immediately removed her mouth from my cock softly stroking me before she crawled to the floor, lying on her back, with her legs slightly parted. Definitely a sight to see. Brenda keeps herself clean shaven and I could see that her lips were swollen and ripe. She was ready to fuck. "Wait a minute." I said as I looked at her lying before me. "I meant lets do it...lets find a playmate, lets really do it."

Brenda gave me a puzzled look as she raised her head from the floor. "Huh?" She questioned as she looked up at me sitting on the edge of the couch with a pulsing hard-on.

"Right now? Are you serious?" She asked, as she sat up in response to my statement.

"No...not right this minute" I responded. "But we always talk about it...so...why not...you said you fantasize about playing with another man's cock...you'd like to try it wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Uh...well...uhh...I always thought...uh...we were just being dirty." She responded. "I thought we spiced things up by talking like that...but I never actually thought..." "Me neither." I said, coming back quickly as I crawled to the floor beside her, being led by my dick. "But tell me...would you find it exciting to play with another mans cock...of course I'd be there with you...I don't know...something just a lil different...Hell...a lot different"

"Well..yeah...I guess...definitely different" She said. "Wait a minute...you'd hate me afterwards.

"No!" I quickly responded. "We could try it, and if we don't like it, we don't do it again." I said as I positioned myself between her legs, placing the head of my cock just inside the lips of her soaking wet pussy.

"Ya know...I wouldn't want any problems if we do this...I don't want you coming back at me because you didn't like it and start blaming me for something that we both did." She said.

"Honey...it's just like a new restaurant." I said. "If we don't like, we don't go back...but if you don't think you want to, then we don't have to do it." I said, praying that she would interrupt me.

"Well...wait a minute...I didn't say I didn't want to." She interrupted. "It would be something different...I just don't want any problems afterwards. Ya know...I'm human...I have fantasies just like everyone else...but...I don't know...it's up to you...what do you think?"

"We'll make it happen." I replied.

And with that, I knew that I had the OKAY. I was definitely excited and leaned forward placing my arms on the sides of her shoulders and slid my throbbing cock inside of her soaking wet pussy.

One thing about Brenda, she has never had any problem with moisture, but tonight she was soaking wet. And needless to say, after I slid myself inside of her and cupped my hands around her tight little ass, it didn't take long before I was spouting semen into the tightened walls of her warm wet hole. Well, the days flew and weeks passed. We had discussed our little rendezvous many times over the weeks.

Finally our time had come...we decided that we were going to find a playmate, and play some naked games.

At first we thought we might go to a bar and see if we could find a friend to play with. We did know that we didn't want to play naked with someone we knew. We felt that it might cause a situation that we didn't want to create, and end up losing a friend.

Besides, we surely didn't want someone hanging out in our home all the time, thinking they were going to get lucky.

So...we decided we had to find a stranger...a one night stand...(maybe two nights if we liked it)

We decided between two choices. We wanted to find someone that was either mature, hopefully in his mid to late forties, maybe early fifties, good looking, and height/weight proportioned.

Or we also thought that a younger man, early twenties, with very little experience might be good for us. Someone that we could seduce.

We weren't sure. So, we decided to play it by ear and see what happened.

Finally, after careful consideration, we decided that the best thing we could do to complete our plan, was go to another city to find our playmate. A weekend trip to Chicago, was the plan.

We like to go there to party now and then anyway. So it would be perfect.

We would get our usual hotel downtown, the same Jacuzzi suite, that we always go to so we can relax, and we would entertain our guest there.

Reservations were made at the hotel in Chicago, and we decided that The Excalibur was to be our hunting grounds. We usually go there for a few drinks when we're in town. It's a nice club that we enjoy going to.

The hotel was plush. We had a jacuzzi suite with a wet bar, separate dining room and kitchen, and a fairly large living room.

Our king-sized bedroom was equipped with a king-sized bed that was surrounded by mirrored walls on two sides, and on the third wall we had floor to ceiling mirrored closet doors.

I think if we wanted to watch ourselves fuck in fashion, we were definitely in the right place.

To the immediate right of our bed sat the whirlpool. It had a seating capacity of six, and was definitely adequate for our planned get together.

Large Roman columns sat in all corners of the whirlpool. (naturally I started filling it as soon as I walked in the door)

Brenda, however had different thoughts. She decided that, in case we really did take someone back to our room, she would like to have some food and drink on hand. She didn't want to be calling room service only to find out that we had an hour's wait.

So, right after we arrived, Brenda went shopping. Now I don't want to claim that Brenda is a perfectionist but, she came back with a fifth of scotch, bourbon, and vodka, along with the fixins to mix a few drinks, if we needed.

She also had three litres of Berringer, in case we decided that wine would be our drink. White Zin is her choice of wine.

I watched as she meticulously sliced cheese and placed it with crackers, on a plate, inside the small fridge.

She also brought a bowl, that we filled with ice, to place shrimp over. Obviously, she wanted to be as prepared as possibly. She never does anything half-assed.

Personally, I thought she had enough refreshments in the room to entertain The Chicago Bears, but I let her go with what she felt she needed for the evening. She's always the hostess wherever we go.

I watched as she placed scented candles strategically throughout the room. She said that she thought it would help provide enough light so that we could watch what was going on, and still feel relaxed when we removed our clothes.

I think there's always that little touch of embarrassment the first time you get naked in front of someone.

As I watched Brenda putting everything in order, she finally looked at me and said, "Well that's everything...almost."

For the life of me, I couldn't imagine anything else that we might need and watched as she turned and reached into her bag to remove her last item.

"We just might need these." She said as she pulled out a box of condoms and set them inside a drawer, beside the bed.

I hadn't said too much as I watched her preparing for our little rendezvous. I was more in a state of disbelief at everything she had and wondered if she had spent more money on the fixins than we did the room.

By the time we had put all of this together, it was now, almost 7:30 PM.

We hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. I was good and hungry, and I knew that she had to be as well.

"What do you say about getting something to eat before we head out?" I asked as I felt myself getting a bit uneasy about the ordeal.

"That's just a nervous hunger you feel." She said as she started towards the bathroom. "Actually, I'm not hungry. You go and wait for me downstairs, in the bar. I'll be there in a little bit...and don't come back...I'll be down!" She commanded

As I sat waiting at a table, in the corner of the bar, it seemed to be taking forever for Brenda to get ready. I had ordered my usual; a shot of bourbon and a beer backup. I seldom drink any of the beer, but I always have one there so that I have something to do with my hands.

The lounge was very nice. It was dimly lit and had a capacity of about 150 people. However, it was fairly early and there were only about a dozen couples mixed with some singles, sitting scattered throughout the club.

Finally, after about an hour, and one more shot, Brenda graced the doorway. I couldn''t believe my eyes.

I had no idea that she had went shopping for clothes as well when she was out, but everything she had on was new. She looked great!

She had bought a new suit, complete with a jacket. It was dark blue pinstripe, with fine white lines. She had a long slit in the skirt about half way up her thigh, revealing her dark legs under a pair of net hose.

The black heels she was wearing looked to be at least four inches.

Her top, underneath the jacket, was a thin white, silky material, that she had unbuttoned enough to provide a glimpse of her cleavage. She's a small girl, yet she has fairly large breasts.

She had her outfit capped off with what I like to call a "Michael Jackson" hat. Her long black hair was pulled up and under the hat. I still can't see how she got all of it in that hat.

I also noticed that she also had on a bit more make up than usual. Forty-two years old and this woman looked great. She looked like a fashion model. I sat watching as she paused at the door, allowing her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting.

When she finally made her way into the bar, she walked over and took a seat on a stool directly to the right of an older gentleman, that looked to be in his late forties to early fifties. He was sitting alone, wearing a dark blue suit, and appeared to be the business type.

I was a little surprised to see that she didn't look to see where I was. I had expected her to come sit with me. However, I figured she was in charge, and I wanted to see what was next.

The bartender immediately walked over to Brenda and asked what she needed.

"Long Island Iced Tea sounds good...tall glass please." Brenda replied as she set her purse on the bar before reaching inside for a cigarette.

"Are you staying at the hotel?" The bartender asked as he mixed the drink.

"Yes I am." She replied, situating herself on the stool. "Does it normally get very crowded in here?" She asked as she waited for her drink.

"Oh...sometimes." The bartender replied. "It just depends on what's going on downtown...well, enjoy your stay." He said as he set her drink on the bar.

It was still early, and the bar was beginning to fill. Several more couples enter as well as the singles scattered around the club.

It didn't take moments before the man to her right introduced himself.

"Hi...my name's Kerry." The gentleman stated as he reached out to shake her hand.

"Hi, I'm Brenda, nice to meet you." She replied as their hands coupled together.

I couldn't believe how fast this was happening. Minutes after she entered the bar, she was being approached.

As they sat making small talk, Kerry started by telling Brenda that he was here for business and would be leaving town the first thing in the morning. He had been there all week and was anxious to get back home to his wife.

After a few short minutes, and some more conversation, Brenda looked to the bartender and asked, "Could I have another please?"

She had really put that drink away fast. I was only guessing, but I thought she drank it faster that usual because she was looking to calm herself.

"Hey...put that on my tab." Kerry said as the bartender did his job making the drink. "Thank you." Brenda said as she held her glass up, in salute to her prey.

As they continued with their conversation, I sat wondering exactly what she was doing. Of course I thought I knew, but I wasn't sure for certain.

I watched as the D.J. set up and started playing slow dance music.

"Could I get you to have this dance?" Kerry asked as he rose from his bar stool. "Sure." Brenda replied. "Sure you can. I haven't been dancing in a long time."

As they made their way on the dance floor, I could tell that Brenda was still a bit hesitant. It seemed to take a couple of songs before she started to relax and would let him hold her close to him. However, by the time a fast song hit the airwaves, they broke apart and didn't lose a beat.

Her tits bounced seductively as she moved her hips to the thumping beat of the music. As I watched her moving, I realized that she was not wearing a bra.

Actually, I was excited, but I was also starting to get pissed. I was feeling these pangs of jealousy as I watched the two of them dancing across the floor.

Finally, after a couple of laps around the floor, Brenda stopped and turned to see what my disposition was. I just smiled. I think she could tell, from the look on my face, that I was "OKAY" with everything.

Of course Kerry had no idea that I was even there, nor any idea what Brenda might be looking at.

Finally, after breaking eye contact, Brenda turned to go back and take her place back at the bar.

As Brenda sat back in her seat, Kerry stood behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. She didn't flinch. She just picked up her drink and placed it to her lips to quench her thirst from the activity of dancing.

After taking a small drink, Brenda turned to Kerry and said, "I'll be right back. Save my seat for me."

Brenda rose from the barstool and made her way towards the ladies room. I knew that this was my cue to follow her down the hall.

As I approached the dimly lit hallway, I picked one of the receivers on the pay phone and started punching numbers.

Brenda did the same.

Standing beside each other, we started talking.

"Well...what do you think?" I asked as I stood beside her in the dark hallway.

Brenda shook her head slightly, rolled her eyes, and smiled. I could see the perspiration on her forehead from the workout she had on the dance floor.

"No...what do you think?" She asked "Are we still game for this?"

"Well...I am if you are." I replied. "He doesn't know that I'm here does he?" I asked.

"No...Not yet." Brenda replied. "I haven't quite figured out how to spring that on him yet." She said as she started laughing. "Just give me a little time and follow my cue." Thank God I was wearing a snug pair of jeans. My cock had hardened, as we stood there talking, and it was a little painful as it struggled for release. Brenda hung up her phone and turned to see if anyone was coming. The coast was clear. She leaned forward and gave me a light peck on the cheek.

As she did so, she reached into my crotch to give me a lil squeeze. She instantly felt that I was just about as hard as I could be.

She immediately backed away from me. "Yes...I guess you are game, aren't you?" She said as she smiled before turning to return to the bar.

As Brenda sat back on her stool, Kerry called for the bartender.

"Could we have two more? " He asked. "You would like another one wouldn't you?" He said to Brenda.

"Sure...why stop now?" She replied as she reached for a smoke.

After a few more moments of light conversation, the D.J. started with another slow dance number. "Well, are you game for another dance?" Kerry asked as he rose from his stool

Brenda stood and removed her jacket. "Sure...why not" She replied as she started towards the dance floor.

I could now see the dark shadow of Brenda's nipples pushing through her shirt. The funny thing was that I was sitting on the other side of the bar and I could still see them.

The Jewel
The Jewel
19 Followers
12