The Wife's Little Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Exciting Roy's friends.
5.2k words
4.5
189.3k
102
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

I was surprised when I was told that Roy had gone away for a while. Not because he was having a holiday but surprised at my sense of disappointment - disappointment that my wife would no longer be visiting him for coffee while I was at work.

Many times she had asked me if I was OK after listening to her tale – and many times she had tried to reassure me that the game could only be played if both of us were in agreement and would end if I was not happy. While she could speak openly about it in the cold light of day I was more reserved and bashful. However, at night and while in the right mood her recanting of the story caused me to feel amazing arousal and excitement. Often I would masturbate while she sat with me or across from me playing with her pussy while she told me every detail again. It wasn’t long before I was yearning to hear a new story.

“Roy’s back from holiday,” she announced one day. “I heard someone mention it down at the store – he came back yesterday.”

Fear, excitement – lots of feelings passed through me – I didn’t even try to analyse or rationalise them.

“Are you going round for a coffee?” I asked.

“Yes – unless you tell me I shouldn’t,” she said simply.

I took a bite from my sandwich and avoided her eyes, “Fine – go for a coffee!”

Nothing else was said and I went through the rest of the day going through the motions but feeling like a zombie - my mind was not where my body was!

She never went the next day – or the day after – it wasn’t convenient or appropriate for various reasons. When on the third day I arrived home from work we sat down to dinner and then she told me.

“I went round to Roy’s just after lunch – he told me all about his holiday – I stayed for about two hours.”

She made small talk telling me the barest details of his trip then later as we withdrew to the lounge I grabbed hold of my wife. Why I lost control I don’t know – but that’s what I did – I slobbered over her and kissed her and rubbed my body against her. I wanted her to tell me – tell me if she had let Roy touch her. All pretence and doubt was now gone – I was making it very clear that I was a willing participant in her game. I was letting her know just how much she aroused me by her unfaithfulness and her outrageous behaviour.

“Tell me!” I begged her, “Tell me what you did with him. Have you been doing things you shouldn’t have been doing?”

“Oh yes!” she breathed, “Yes!”

I slobbered over her my excitement building up until she quietly asked whether I would like to sit on the couch while she told me or would I prefer to lie on the bed with her. To savour the moment I suggested we should both shower then in only our bathrobes we could enjoy a drink while she told me every detail of her days’ adventures. This was a new story and I was like a kid in a candy store!

“You really like doing this as much as I do don’t you?” she asked.

When I nodded she whispered, “Good – I’m glad – because I don’t want to stop now.”

We showered and dried each other and all the time I looked at my wife reminding myself how the woman I had married and thought I knew had changed so much. I tried to look at her as though through the eyes of other men – my - how I had taken her for granted! By the time we were both seated with a drink the sexual tension and arousal was reaching overload. My robe had fallen apart to expose my erect and swollen cock but now there was no need to try and hide it or hold back my true feelings. In a very lewd way – one that only last week would have shocked me – my wife let her legs spread and bending her knee to rest her calf on the seat displayed her open vagina to me. With a glass in one hand while her fingers rested on her inner thigh she looked every part the slut wife.

“Tell me – did you let things go even further this time?” I asked smiling.

She smiled back but didn’t answer – she slowly took a sip from her glass then pulled open both halves of her robe exposing her tits before returning her hand to rest near her cunt.

“We stood in his kitchen and while he made coffee he told me all about his holiday. All was normal and friendly until, as he handed me my cup he said he had missed me. I told him I hoped he wasn’t getting romantic notions and he laughed and said no – that he meant our little chats. Then his face became serious and he added that also he meant he wished he had been able to touch my sexy body again. He said that he wondered if I had regretted letting him do what he did.

Well he was obviously waiting for me to say yeah or nay so I told him that I hadn’t had any second thoughts about it. Right away I could see him becoming excited expecting to be able to have a little more sexy fun. I put on a sexy voice and told him that if I had regretted it or felt guilty that I wouldn’t have come round for a coffee as soon as he’d returned. It took him about a minute to realise that this was an invitation and I was willing to let him touch me again.

For a while he talked to me about it and admitted he couldn’t believe his luck that I’d let someone his age do what he did. He didn’t want to come back and find that our friendship was ruined or I’d had an attack of guilt. I told him that as long as he didn’t try to get too attached or start to think it was an affair and get heavy then I would be willing to have some fun with him.

Roy stood there in disbelief and slowly I unfastened my dress for him. I had put on some very sexy stuff – basque with stockings and suspenders. I had no panties on so for the first time he was looking at my completely naked pussy. I whispered to him and asked if he wanted to carry on from where he left off before going away. He walked me to the couch and sat me down – then he knelt between my legs – but this time I didn’t stop him when he went too high. He put his lips to my pussy – and I opened my legs for him – and let him lick!”

My wife and I were both masturbating wildly and had to take a minute to calm down. I went to her to kiss her and tell her how turned on I was listening to her and picturing how she must have looked. Stopping just long enough to refill our glasses I begged her to carry on.

“Roy made me feel really aroused and I held open my pussy for him. I started to buck my hips against his face. It was great but after a few minutes he straightened up and started to kiss my neck and tits. He asked me if I would let him wank himself on me – I answered by unzipping his pants for him. I wanted to see his cock so when he took it out I spent ages just looking at it and pulling the foreskin. I got too carried away – I put it against my pussy and pushed it in!”

“Are you saying you let him fuck you?” I gasped.

Debbie nodded unsure about admitting to crossing this line.

I was flabbergasted and my head spun – but what did I expect? Of course it would eventually lead to this. With one hand on my cock and the other quickly holding the glass to my mouth I downed my drink in one and told her to come to me. Reluctantly she did and she breathed a sigh of relief when my spare arm went round her shoulders and I pulled close to me to kiss her.

“Tell me – how he fucked you!” I demanded of her.

She did – she held nothing back as she related how big he felt inside her and the slow movements that gradually built up to be harder and faster. Debbie admitted how she began to moan with joy when he nibbled her tits and held her arse cheeks. She was surprised to hear him talk dirty and tell her what a lovely fuck she was. He had been a complete gentleman up to that point and now she was seeing his baser character coming out. She said it caused her to get even more aroused and getting carried away she begged him to fuck her harder.

With more than a little trepidation she confessed that when he had finally come inside her that she had the most amazing urge to do something really dirty – she lowered her head and licked the shaft of his cock. My wife described the taste of her juices mixed with his sperm and the smell of sex. Debbie said how she glanced up at Roy to see the amazement on his face as he watched her lewd act. She climbed on my lap and straddled me knocking my hand from my dick.

“Give me your cock!” she cried, “Fuck me – I want cock!”

It was hard to believe that this was my wife talking.

So this went on for weeks – before she left him that first time he fucked her she made it clear that he could have more – as long as he was discrete and didn’t make demands – she would be his secret sex toy.

Once, maybe twice a week she would wait until after we ate then tell me she had been to visit Roy. I was like putty in her hands as when I even thought about her for an instant it did something to me that I couldn’t control. I knew it was wrong to let my wife do this but our own sex life was fantastic and intense. Sometimes I would lick her pussy while she told me the details or I would have my cock inside her as she whispered the story to me.

I would hear how they fucked in his bed or on the floor. It seemed they worked their way around his house fucking and sucking. She had grown to love having his dick in her mouth and wasn’t shy at all of telling me how she let his sperm spill into her and how she opened her mouth for him to watch it shoot on her tongue. One thing she would never do before was swallow sperm – now she would – both mine and his.

My wife conducted the rest of her life in a normal fashion and made a few female friends too. It seemed to be well adjusted and regulated – a secret side to our life that was kept separate and secure. One day though she seemed restless and troubled and I eventually asked what it was that was bothering her

“Roy has got guests – two men who are staying for a few days.”

“So – you can’t go round for a while – what’s the problem?”

“It’s not that – I can go round – he asked me to meet them. I think he might have told them about what we do.”

“What makes you suspect that?” I asked.

“I met them briefly – as I walked passed his house to the shops. They were in the garden and we spoke – it was the way they looked at me. One man is older than Roy and plump – he looks perverted. The other is about thirty eight or so and he looks OK but he has staring eyes that unsettle you.”

“Well just stay away from them – no problem.”

Sure enough just as I thought she would have to do the opposite. One night when I got home she looked even more disturbed.

“You went round to Roy’s?” I guessed.

She nodded and appeared very sheepish – I was on my guard and wanted to make sure nothing escaped me.

“Remember what we said at the beginning – no lies – you would tell all – so tell me.”

She asked me to wait while we were both settled and promised she would hold nothing back. When the story came it shocked me.

“I don’t think Roy did tell them anything – I think they are just naturally perverted and lecherous.”

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed, “What the hell has happened?”

“I did go round – don’t know why – I was curious. Roy was surprised but he made me a drink and we all sat there talking. I could feel the men’s eyes’ penetrating me – undressing me. I went to the bathroom and as I opened the door to come out the older man was there – he pulled me against the wall and made lewd comments about me.”

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said I was a tease wearing such a short skirt and crossing and uncrossing my legs all the time when I knew they were looking.”

“And is that what you were doing?” I demanded.

She looked down at the floor and didn’t answer.

“Come on – the truth – don’t start being devious with me!” I was raising my voice now.

“Yes!” she confessed nervously. “I knew they were looking at me. I wanted to do something daring.”

“So you were teasing them - what was you wearing?”

In a low guilty voice she answered me, “That brown skirt – and red wrap around top.”

The shortest skirt and probably sexiest top she had.

“So you must have decided before you left the house that you would exhibit yourself for them – you planned it?”

She just about managed a nod but didn’t lift her head.

“Yes – OK I did!”

Now I was anxious to know the details.

“You’d better tell me all!” I ordered.

“He grabbed my breasts – then he kissed me – his slobbering wet lips all over me. His hands went down to feel my arse – then he thrust his fingers up my skirt and gripped my bottom. He told me I was a sexy little slut and when he found out I was wearing a thong he said I must love extra cock beside my husbands. He asked if that’s why I was flashing my legs and panties, because I wanted their cocks in me. He was gross and perverted and kept kissing me. I couldn’t move away from him and his hand went to my front and he pulled my thong to one side and put two fingers into me.

I was scared to move but couldn’t scream either because I didn’t want to cause trouble. Then he took hold of my hand and to my horror he placed it around his penis – I didn’t even know he had got it out!”

“So did you complain louder?” I asked not believing she would let such a thing happen.

“No – I was crying a bit – but not so anyone could hear me.”

“So did you remove your hand from his cock – push him away?”

She hesitated before answering, “No – don’t ask me why but I kept it there – maybe I thought he would be satisfied and would stop and let me go.”

“You complied then – you masturbated him?”

“I thought if it calmed him down he would leave me alone!” she shouted.

“Yes,” she continued, now speaking more quietly, “I pulled on his cock while he kept kissing me. It didn’t make him stop – he said how he had been correct in guessing I was a sex mad slut who loved cock. Someone shouted from downstairs and he whispered for me to do it faster for him and finish him off.”

“And you did?” I asked sharply.

“Yeah – I told him not to be so rough with his fingers and I would wank him off.”

“Is that how you worded it – you told him you would wank him off?”

She nodded and looked ashamed.

“So you did?”

She began to sob now, “Yes – He eased off with his fingers and just held my skirt high so he could see my pussy – while I wanked him.”

My imagination provided the rest of the pictures and the scene in my minds eye of her dressed in those particular clothes while a fat man held her skirt up and ejaculating on her spun my head. She could have fought him, she could have screamed and her friend Roy would have come to her rescue, she could have done many things. She did nothing – only obliged him and calmly stood masturbating him while he held up her skirt!

There were minutes of silence during which time I replenished both our glasses while she simply stared at the floor, ashamed and sniffling.

“All this is beginning to backfire on you now isn’t it – these games? We thought it would be all fun and just add to our pleasure without complications.”

“It still is,” she said rather curiously.

I pondered on her short statement but before I could ask her to explain another thought bounced into my mind and I suddenly realised something. Her facial expression and demeanour gave me a clue.

“There is more isn’t there – you haven’t finished telling me the story yet?”

My wife immediately nodded and agreed that there was much more to tell! Resisting the urge to demand why she hadn’t then left the house I decided not to interrupt her train of thought for chance she became scared of revealing all the filthy details.

“I stayed – I’m going to tell you why shortly – but yes – I stayed. We sat downstairs and had more coffee and chatted but Roy seemed to suspect something had changed. Anyway eventually I said I really needed to go to the store and rose to leave. Roy suggested I should return later and have lunch with them but he mentioned that later he would need to go out – he had an appointment. I thought he meant all three of them would be going.

I came home after going to the store and showered and changed – the man’s sperm had stained my panties and I felt dirty. I went back – you must be wondering why I did after what happened but let me tell you why in my own good time when I feel ready to.”

I was certainly confused but knew inside that she must be about to confess to more sexual goings on – otherwise there would be no reason for this drama – she wasn’t going to say that she went back and they sat and drank coffee then she came home. With the anticipation of more sexual confessions and the images already in my mind of her wanking off the fat man I felt my tingling nervous system causing a weird mixture of apprehension mixed with sexual arousal – my cock was starting to rise.

“I spruced myself up and went back for lunch with them – I could still feel the men’s eyes penetrating my body and saw the older man smirk when his eyes met mine. I wondered if he had told his friend what I had done for him. After lunch Roy said he really must get ready to keep his appointment and left us a while. I talked to the men and though it all seemed normal there was an underlying atmosphere.

I said I would go home so I wouldn’t be holding them up and they could prepare to go out. The fat man told me there was no rush – and that they weren’t going with Roy – they were staying. I accepted another coffee and remained sitting with them.”

“I just don’t understand!” I blurted out loudly.

“I’m getting there – give me a little more time to explain,” she said quietly.

“Roy showed a little surprise that I chose to remain when he left but the older man told him it wasn’t necessary to gulp down my drink and anyway I was keeping them company.”

“But you knew it would be dangerous to stay with them – you knew being alone with them wasn’t a good idea!” I said becoming very impatient with her.

“That was the problem – it was the thought of what might happen that made me stay.”

“What? – Explain because I don’t know what the hell you are talking about!”

“The reason I went back and stayed after Roy left was because it excited me. I’m not scared or upset because of what happened to me – I’m scared because of what I am prepared to do for sexual thrills. When the plump man grabbed me and made me masturbate him it turned me on. Listening to him call me a slut and say that I liked cock got me going even more. I’m upset with myself – not because of what anyone did to me.

I wanted to return to the house because the danger thrilled me – when I realised that Roy was going out and leaving the men in the house it excited me. I was nervous and scared but in a strange way.”

I sat quiet, dumbfounded and shocked – what could I say?

“I take it then that something did happen?” I asked knowing the answer was obvious.

“Yes – Roy left and we made small talk with them sitting in the chairs and me on the couch. The younger man was staring at me all the time with those penetrating eyes while the older one kept smirking as he spoke. I sensed the atmosphere building up even though the conversation was about normal things. Then the talk centred around likes and dislikes – like TV programmes and food.

The fat man suddenly said to his friend, “I know some other things that Debbie likes – don’t I Debbie?”

They were both staring at me and I knew something was going to happen – but I felt aroused by it – I shocked myself! I could see the older man’s penis was already trying to push through his trousers – and he saw me looking at his crotch.

The other man asked “What other things does she like then?”

The older man gave a laugh and told him, “Well – she liked the feel of this earlier. Why don’t you let her show you?”

He put his hand on his bulge and smirked at me. He said, “That’s why you’ve stayed isn’t it Debbie – you want more – otherwise you wouldn’t have even come back?”

I was speechless, partly with embarrassment, but also, I’m ashamed to say, with excitement. The older man then took his cock out and smirked at me.

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers
12