The Wife's Little Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is this what you want Debbie – unfasten your dress for us – let my friend see how you look.”

I didn’t move because I was trying to stop myself shaking – I was almost about to spill my drink.

“Put down your drink – and unbutton your dress – you know that’s why you have stayed – you want cock!”

My wife looked very ashamed and hung her head staring at the floor – quietly she spoke.

“I obeyed him – I put down my drink and popped open the buttons of my dress.”

I swallowed hard, “You certainly made it easy for them, didn’t you? You came home to get changed and put on something more accessible – a dress that had buttons all the way up!”

Amazingly she agreed, “Yes – I knew when I put it on why I had chosen it.”

It took a second or two before she was able to carry on.

“I unfastened my dress – all the way - then just sat letting them look at me in my underwear. I suppose I had dressed with sex in mind – I was wearing stockings again and flimsy bra and panties. I focused on a spot on the carpet but kept glancing up to see the older man masturbating while they both ogled me. Then the younger one got up and came towards me – I heard his zipper being unfastened as he sat next to me.

In a second he had taken my hand and placed it round his penis. I admit I didn’t need any persuading – I started to move my wrist and play with his foreskin and bent my head to one side to let him kiss me. He played with my breasts and put his hand inside my bra and when he unfastened the clasp I didn’t object. I was giving him all the signs of enjoying it – I opened my mouth and allowed him to put his tongue inside me. My hand was busy with his cock so there was no doubt I was willing.

I knew they would want more than just a wank – I knew I would have to satisfy them both and the older man had already decided I was a complete slut – but it just made me feel more aroused. The man toyed with me and they made comments about my body and talked about me like I was a piece of meat. They said things about my tits and nipples and the man felt between my legs and said what a juicy pussy I had.

Then the older man got up and sat the other side of me. He told me to play with his cock and then he said he was going to take my panties off. I just raised my hips and let him pull them down. Both of them got a lot of enjoyment by just making me masturbate them – one each side of me while they groped and admired my body.”

“So you just sat and used your hands on them and let them have their way?” I asked.

“Yes,” she admitted, “I played the slut for them alright – a cock in each hand and sat letting them play with my tits and without knickers.”

Then the older man said to his friend, “Roy will be back before long – better not leave it too late – let’s take her upstairs to the bedroom and fuck her.”

“So that must have scared you finally?” I asked again but the story had left me in such a state of disbelief and amazement that my voice had fallen flat and hoarse.

“No,” she told me, “It only excited me more – when they got up from the seat I simply rose and followed them upstairs. That made the older one smirk and laugh lewdly and his big hands grabbed my breasts then my bum cheeks as he pushed me in front of him to walk up the staircase.

In the bedroom they stripped off and I just waited for them – then they sat me on the bed and each sucked and bit on a tit and put their fingers inside me. They were a bit rough but I let them do what they wanted and I had to kiss them alternately. Then I was told to kneel on the floor in front of them and my face was pulled toward their cocks – they took turns getting me to suck their penises. I finished up sucking one while my hand was on the other at the same time masturbating them simultaneously – then I would swap over and suck the other one.

I heard one man say lets fuck her now and I got up myself and let them lie me on the bed. Well that’s it – they took turns to fuck me – hard and without any attempt of finesse. They are two perverted slobs and the fat one was panting and sweating. That’s why I can’t understand why I felt like I did – I enjoyed it. I enjoyed being used – being a slut – I got pleasure by tasting their cocks in my mouth and letting them bite on my nipples and finger even my arsehole – I loved it!

I’m scared of myself and confused – I got an amazing thrill being treated like a slut and abused. I’m frightened because I liked it too much!”

My wife grabbed me and kissed me then told me yet another stunning fact.

“I know I will be tempted to go back – only Roy being there will prevent something else happening.”

Well that made me feel great – the only thing stopping her from being the slut for these two men was their friend – who was fucking my wife himself anyway!

While I was thinking about this I hadn’t noticed her hand that was now inside my trousers and extracting my cock. Suddenly I was aware of how passionate she had become.

“You’re hard – you’re aroused!” she exclaimed, working her wrist rapidly on my foreskin.

I didn’t comment – I let her help me pull off my clothes and she quickly removed hers and she begged me to fuck her. All those images appeared in my mind like I was watching a porn film.

Several times, while in the throes of sexual ecstasy she whispered in my ear, “I love being a slut – I love having cock!”

Now this is the point that was a watershed for both of us and led to the lifestyle we now have. After we had finished fucking we spent the rest of the evening with our own thoughts silently. What went through her mind I don’t know but my mind was very busy indeed – I thought long and hard. Without dwelling on complicated explanations the end result was that later, after several hours I pulled her on my knee and extracting my cock from my pants told her to straddle me. This she was happy to do and as I fucked her I uttered one request which she didn’t comment on or debate.

“I want you to go back to Roy’s tomorrow – I want you to see those men again!”

There was no other words spoken – we just fucked hard and she whimpered and moaned – but I think it was with delight and joy rather than from being upset.

So there it is but some readers will probably be wondering if she actually did visit Roy and his guests again. Well yes she did – but this time she wasn’t too upset by the events – in fact in time Roy wasn’t the only neighbour to enjoy visits from the young housewife from down the road. But I’ll tell you about that sometime else.

12