The Wife's Little Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

Steven now got brave and lost his reservations and shyness. Almost kneeling at my other side me lowered his head and gazed at my crotch fascinated by the dampness. A minute later he seemed to forget the presence of his friends and kissed my upper inside thigh. I felt his mouth getting nearer and nearer to my damp pussy. I was becoming very turned on by the kinky act I imagined he was going to perform. Then his mouth closed over the wet lacy material of my panties. He was enthralled and enchanted by my pee soaked patch – his tongue pushed against the lace and my legs automatically spread to accommodate him. Moaning loudly I was amazingly aroused and I grabbed the other man at the same time fumbling to unfasten his trousers.

All were spellbound as they watched me take out David’s cock and begin to masturbate him while Steven sucked and licked my soaking pussy. I closed my eyes to increase the feeling of pleasure then half opening them I saw the other two men unsure whether to masturbate or not.

“Get undressed – I told them – take your trousers off – I want your cocks – do it while there’s still time!”

Now we were in full flow – no more “suggestions” or polite requests – now it was clear I wanted them to fuck me. Raising my left leg high I put it over Stevens head and leaving my knee bent rested it on the seat. This meant my pussy lips opened wide and holding the man’s head I guided it from my pussy to my anus where he gladly licked and kissed. David was still enjoying my tits while I wanked him off and now I was almost sideways it possible to fill another hole.

Staring Jim straight in the eye as he nervously pulled on his foreskin while he watched I opened my jaw and waited for him to take the initiative. It realised quickly and thinking he was in heaven he grinned manically as he offered his penis to my mouth. This was probably only something he had ever read about.

I was giving pleasure to three men together – one happy to suck my arse and pussy – one enjoying a wank from my eager hand while he played with my nipples – the other experiencing my mouth around his member. Only Peter was missing out but he seemed quite happy watching and wanking.

It was soon over – both for David who spunked over my hand and thigh and Jim – who almost apologised for loosing control and letting his sperm shoot down my throat. When he realised I didn’t mind he nearly sobbed with emotion and joy. Steven was still busy between my legs but Peter would have to have his turn – and I wanted a cock inside me. Gently parting company with Steven’s tongue I rose and whispered to Peter to fuck me. He wouldn’t – then it dawned on me why not – he was the elder and his generation found it awkward trying to perform in front of an audience – never mind their friends – he was too reserved. The one whom I thought was the most confident – wasn’t!

Gently taking his hand I told him to follow into the kitchen – and let him watch while I took off my panties. Standing before him I put his penis against my hole and told him to fuck me – hard! His mates obliged by staying in the other room while Peter, now comfortable, really went at it he really did do me hard, gripping my arse and bouncing me up and down on his cock while I balanced against the work top. My tits jumped and jiggled around until he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked and nibbled on it.

It was a very enjoyable fuck and I reached an intense orgasmic pleasure. Time was now getting short as we returned to the other room to find the others returned to normal. I picked up my robe but was surprised when Steven asked me nervously to return to the kitchen with him. I looked at Jim who indicated there was still time and let him guide out of the room. After all he hadn’t climaxed or got the same satisfying finish the others had done being busy trying to pleasure me.

I had my robe loosely round my shoulders and held my panties in my hand not yet having put them on. Standing with legs wide open I waited for the expected knee trembler I had enjoyed with David. Steven looked sheepish and nervous – as though he was having difficulty somehow. He took a minute to gaze at my body and still seemed interested in my wet panties – even though they were in my hand. This was his kink I thought – I was quite intrigued by his dirty fetish.

“Go on Steven – do what ever you want – it’s only you and me here.

I whispered to him gently wondering just what it was he wanted to do.

“Do it Steven – take your pleasure how you like to.”

He hesitated then standing a little way from me looked down almost sobbing as he examined my bare pussy. Now I felt semen begin to seep out of my hole and wondered if this was the thing that was putting him off. No – he was smiling and the look in his eyes said something different. Nervously he looked at me one more time as though he expected me to push him away – about to shock and disturb me.

Slowly he lowered his body to the floor until he was knelt between my legs – then he licked my slit in one long sweeping action with his tongue. It was as though he was determined to get in one good lick before I pushed him away in disgust. This was his kink – I was surprised but didn’t push him away. He almost was shaking waiting for my reaction and when none came he let his tongue touch the space between my vaginal lips and rapidly move it up and down.

Feeling more courageous his lips kissed my pussy – then I reacted. Slowly I let my hands cradle his head – and moved my hips – to open my hole. He almost cried with joy – I was going to allow him to continue.

“It’s OK Steven,” I hissed quietly, “Lick me!”

Steven did just that – first he closed his mouth round my slit and sucked hard. It was amazingly kinky and filthy as the juices were a mixture of mine – and David’s! I pulled his face back so I could see the sperm on his chin and there it was dripping almost and his tongue was covered with it. He thought I was about to scream at him and he looked ashamed but I just looked sternly down at him and felt incredibly perverted and depraved.

“Let me see you swallow it!” I ordered him in a low voice so the men in the other room wouldn’t hear.

Steven, with a mixture of fear shame and joy at the possibility that I might be getting pleasure from this also moaned and licking his lips swallowed the other man’s spunk.

Now I was really aroused by this perversion and asked him, “Do you want some more Steven?”

His pathetic face lit up and he managed a nod.

I used my fingers to spread my cunt lips and pulled him against the hole. He licked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. I was reaching orgasm again – Steven’s fetish had an unexpected effect on me. His tongue went to my arse and back again – did he want to lick my bum hole? Well I decided to find out – I turned and bent to spread my arse cheeks. Sure enough Steven’s tongue went straight to my brown hole and he licked the sweat from my arse. Bending more in a very lewd way I wanted to feel his tongue right in my anus – and I felt him start to suck – he was sucking on my arse.

I had an incredible dirty urge to open my arse hole even more and told him to use his tongue – push it right in. Steven, hearing how keen I sounded sobbed softly and was overcome with pleasure. He did his best licking and sucking my hole then turning I opened my cunt as much as was possible while he soaked up any bodily fluid that was in there.

“Drink it!” I told him.

Holding his head I simply finished up fucking his face bucking my hips against him until I had come. When I released him he stood and taking hold of his cock he quickly brought himself to climax letting it spill on my tummy.

When I was about to leave the house it felt very strange to hear these polite old men thank me and tell me to take care. Steven had managed to whisper a heartfelt thank you unbelieving that I had allowed him to indulge in his filthy fetish. I had plans and hopes that we might repeat it sometime!”

So that was how we came to be here – there was enough excitement there to last us a while and our sex life was amazing. Every month or two she would go back – and indulge the old men. Yes she did eventually get to fuck his son – in fact a couple of his mates too.

No group knows about the other and each is a secret from the rest. Except perhaps for Steven – he knows Debbie has many partners. Every now and then when it’s possible she rings him and asks if he would like her to call round. Sometimes it’s quite late at night – but it’s fine by him. she lets him kiss and fondle her then tells him she has just been fucked by another man – or men. She doesn’t say who of course – Steven doesn’t want to know that.

However he gets very excited – and she takes off her panties – while he sinks to the floor - and they do some very dirty things together! Sometimes she leaves the panties on – and when she tells Steven she really needs to pee he holds her tight to prevent her from going to the bathroom. So much so that her pee leaks out – while he is still sucking and licking – sometimes she loses control of her bladder altogether.

And all this I know – because she shares with me all the details of her little games.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers
12