The Wife's New Experiences Pt. 02 - College Drop-Off

Story Info
Julie drops her son off at College. Does she get home safe.
4.5k words
4.25
33.8k
29
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

If you didn't like the first one you sure as shit won't like this one. I always thought, If you read a story and don't like it then why not write something you would enjoy reading.

Pt-2

*********

"Alright Mom, I love you." Justin said as he hugged Julie and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Those same lips that weren't so long ago wrapped around a stranger's cock. When they broke their hug, Julie reached up and touched her lips lightly as Justin turned around and headed into his dormitory. Which left Julie alone on the front lawn and she began recalling that night a week ago and already missed the experience. 'Would it ever happen again? Would he call? Why hadn't he? Was he busy? Was he dead? Did he even care at all?' Julie didn't have the answers to any of these questions but when she closed her eyes, she was back in her room on all fours asking Daddy if she was a good girl.

Julie looked at her watch, it was 4pm. If she got on the road now, she would make it about half way home before she stopped for the night. She started walking back to her car and didn't notice the first wolf whistle as she was lost in thought about the things she needed to do. The second whistle was closer and caught her off guard. It was a young man around 22 years old. He looked like he was old enough to be in college but just barely. Julie wasn't sure what he wanted but she wanted no part of it. He walked behind her for some time making lewd comments.

"When they said MILF they were talking about you!" he said. Julie laughed. "How about you stop by my room for a free college education?" As he said this he reached out and placed his hand firmly on Julies butt. She was scared. She only had this happen one other time and she realized her willpower may not be that strong.

While he continued to paw at her ass, she realized she wasn't wearing anything that gave her any sort of protection. She wanted to be comfortable today, so she wore her black running shorts that were cut high, but she really enjoyed them. It was her daughter Saydie that talked her into them. They were loose but breathed well. Suddenly she was acutely aware that she had cut the lining out and was only wearing her blue lace thong today. 'Why today?' She thought.

Her shirt was an orange Under Armour tank top. She had looked at herself in the mirror this morning and she could see her bra but she didn't think it was that big of a deal. Now as she walked with this kid and his hand plastered to her ass cheeks, she felt like she had dressed slutty and wondered to herself if she did so on purpose.

"I'm Chad and you are getting fucked!" He whispered in her ear. His hand slid around her entire ass and he lowered his hand and slid it up again under the hem of her shorts. His friends were all watching her and as he raised her shorts higher, they all saw her pretty blue panties. "What kind of slutty mom wears sexy underwear to drop their kid off?" He said.

"I do" Julie whispered. He spread her cheeks with his hand and slid further down until he was pushing a finger against the thin fabric covering her pussy.

"You're burning up. I wouldn't want you to make these all wet dear." he said before he suddenly jerked sharply, and Julie felt the material pull her pussy lips apart then break free. This was the second time this happened to her and it was no more pleasurable the second time as the first. What's worse is that she really liked this underwear and thought they made her look and feel sexy. He held her blue panties in the air like a trophy then he shoved them in her mouth.

"This should shut you up slutmom." Then he moved his hand back between her spread legs and found her pussy. As he touched her, she shuddered a small orgasm. 'Oh God, it's happening again.' She thought, unable to move or fight off her assaulter. She knew she was getting wet and at any moment he would be fucking her with his finger.

"Get'er Chad!" She heard the other college boys cheer. If she wasn't so fucking horny, then she would have cried.

Suddenly, his hand was removed quickly from her pussy and his body was no longer pressed against hers. She looked up and saw that in his place were two large ugly men. They seemed like giants and the way they looked at her scared her more than what Chad was doing. "Stay Down! CHAD!" One of the Giants told the kid. He didn't move. The one who spoke bent down and spoke to Julie. "Let's get you home now Julie." If Julie wasn't already confused about this whole situation, then this surely put her over the top.

She stood on wobbly legs and the panties fell from her mouth to the grass as she thought 'How did he know her? Whose Home would he take her to?' He was ugly with scars on his face from too many fights. He stood at 6'5" and weighed nearly 300lbs. You would look at him and think fat at first then quickly realize that his mass was different, he had strength or more importantly he slung power around like it was a key on a keyring. He didn't flaunt it, but you knew that if you saw him that he had that strength.

"I'm Rick, in case you give a shit, and this is Max." he gestured to the other giant as he made the introductions.

The giant accompanying him; whose name she now knew as Max, looked younger than Rick. He didn't look meek by any stretch of the imagination and she could tell that he listened closely to what Rick said and obeyed dutifully. Where Rick was Muscle with some fat, Max was clearly fat and some muscle. He carried his weight in his belly, nearly all of his 380lbs seemed to rest in what hung over his belt. You still wouldn't want to pick a fight with him as anyone able to carry around that much weight will certainly make you regret many life choices if they have the chance.

"Julie you will come with us please. These kids aren't the smartest and we were told to take you home." Rick told her.

"But I live so far away, surely you must be mistaken." She replied. Rick didn't speak, he just walked towards the parking lot and not a single other person looked at or approached the three as they moved along in a single file line. Rick out front and Max in the back with Julie in the middle of these two monstrous men.

They reached her car and Rick told Julie to give Max the keys. She would be with Rick while Max would drive her car home. She didn't try to argue and gave her keys to Max. She was scared, but these two just saved her from being attacked and likely raped so maybe they weren't all that bad right? Max got in the car and moved the seat all the way back. With his size almost any car ends up looking like a clown car. He started the engine and drove off leaving Rick and Julie alone in the parking lot. "Where's he going with my car?" She asked.

"Max is going ahead of us. He'll find the place we're staying tonight and then make sure it has adequate security." he said.

"This way Mrs." He spoke as he moved in a new direction on the blacktop. He walked a straight line across the lot to a dark tinted Cadillac Escalade. He pulled out his phone as he was nearing the SUV and Julie heard him say into the phone, "Hey Boss, we have her. Yes sir, extra special care. There was this guy. Looked like she enjoyed it. He won't be a problem. Yes." Then he hung up.

'Curious.' She thought, He opened the back door and Julie climbed in. It was large and spacious, she felt as though she were swallowed by the empty space in the back. Rick climbed in the front, adjusted the rearview mirror which put Julie as his center of attention. "Who was that on the phone, Rick?" Julie asked innocently but Rick said nothing.

***********************

Dan sat on his couch in front of his big TV and stared at it. He was lost in thought as he had been since he watched his wife be taken from him and shattered his whole world. He honestly didn't even notice the TV wasn't on. He was in his beige Docker shorts and a blue polo short-sleeve shirt. Little did he know that outside was a stranger ready to turn his world upside down again.

RING, RING, RING.

The Stranger answered his phone.

"Rick." He said into the phone.

"Hey Boss." He heard.

"Don't waste my time you big oaf." The stranger said with malice.

"We have her." Rick said to the stranger.

"Did you handle the situation with care at least and not lumber into the situation and involve the locals?" He asked Rick.

"Yes Sir, Extra Special Care." Rick replied.

"Anything out of the ordinary." The stranger asked with interest.

"There was this guy." Rick answered.

"Was he using her like a slut?" He asked Rick.

"Looked like she enjoyed it." was his reply.

"Should I be waiting for a call from the police?" He asked him.

"He won't be a problem." Rick answered.

"You did well Rick. I'll reward you today for what you've done. Do you think Julie is pretty?"

"Yes." Rick answered honestly.

"Good, just you remember that she's my property and I don't want any scratches on her when you bring her to me."

The line went dead as the stranger ended the call and rang the doorbell. His employee had done well and picked up Julie like he'd planned. It took some time and some patience after that first encounter to make sure that his ownership was complete. He knew that jumping right back wouldn't create the obedience that he required of a girl in his stable. He planned to ride this particular pony for a long time. When he was through, he would then farm her out to his friends and the neighbors she called her friends. 'They will enjoy her.' he thought before he rang the doorbell again.

The door swung open and Saydie stood there with her hair in pigtails. She was wearing a pair of pink plaid shorts that cut-off directly below her butt and a tank top that matched but without the plaid. He saw her recognize him and saw her budding breasts swell and her nipples visibly harden under her shirt. "Hello Saydie. Welcome me properly and let me in." He said softly to the girl.

She let the door open fully exposing her to the open space and eyes of the neighborhood. She then lifted her top and threw it on the floor of the entryway. She looked at him with doe eyes and she jumped into his arms wrapping them around his neck and kissed him. She was inexperienced so he tenderly showed her how to open her mouth. He felt her learning his technique and he knew she would be a better student than her mom had been so far.

He released her and she slid down his body and felt his cock with her small hands through his pants. "Not yet dear. You will need to earn that like your mom does." He told her.

"Yes, sir." was the reply he received.

"Let's go see your father, shall we?" He ushered her forward in her own home and followed her deeper into the space. He heard a gasp and a suck of air as Saydie first entered the living room where Dan was. He turned the corner and became visible to Dan who was sitting unmoving, Dan's eyes found it difficult to now look up from his own daughters' breasts to the stranger in his house. He finally looked away when the embarrassment became too much, and he looked and saw his tormentor in his house again.

"Hello Dan." He said calmly as he approached the chair near the couch. He pulled the chair to more easily face the couch. After he sat down, he beckoned young Saydie to his side. He placed his hand on her soft and warm ass, then he spoke to Dan. "If I didn't introduce myself the other night, I'm Steve and I thought I would come today and play with both of you." He told Dan.

"But, But Julies not here." Dan stuttered but was able to finally answer. Strangely this answer didn't seem to surprise his tormentor.

"Shall we call her and make sure she's safe?" Steve asked before continuing. "I insist we call her and see how she's doing. Call her on your phone, I have to set something up here on the computer for us." He then grabbed Dan's laptop lying on the table next to the couch and typed on the keyboard as Dan called Julie.

Dan called Julie and she picked up almost immediately. "Hey honey, how's the drive going?" Dan asked her.

"Oh, Dan I was just about to call you. I got him settled and he's all good, but something happened on the way back to the car and I don't have my car but someone's driving me home." As Dan heard this Steve handed Dan the computer that showed Julie in the back seat of a large SUV. Dan didn't seem to understand what was happening. Steve got up and connected something to the TV. He then took the computer and did something that pushed the picture to the TV and now Dan saw his beautiful wife on his living room TV.

She seems relaxed but Dan still couldn't understand, "What happened?" He asked her. She begins to tell Dan the story and as he watched, he can see her hand tugging at the hem of her shorts. She then slid it along her thigh and under the leg of her shorts. She reached down with her other hand and pulled the leg open. Steve changed cameras and Dan saw a close up of her open legs and her pussy. What Dan didn't see were her panties.

She then told Dan on the phone that they were ripped off and shoved in her mouth. When she said that Dan watched as she pushed two fingers deep in her pussy. She moaned into the phone and Dan grabbed his own hardening dick and rubbed it through his shorts. Steve sat down in the chair and Saydie sat in his lap. Steve pulled his cock out and Saydie moved her legs to straddle him then left her legs open pointing her young pussy towards her dad. Dan looked from the TV to Saydie and Steve sitting in the chair. One of Steve's large hands covered her chest and pinched her nipples lightly while the other slowly slid up and down high on her upper thigh. Each time he would rub his hand down then come back up he would get closer and closer to the hem of her shorts which seemed stretched across her pussy mound. Dan didn't know what to watch and so he split his time between the TV and his wife and Steve who slowly took advantage of Saydie.

Steve's hand was soon inside the inner leg of Saydies shorts and Dan saw her biting her lip as she watched her mom on the TV finger herself. "Ask her if she's masturbating while telling you this story." Steve tells Dan.

"Julie, you seem out of breath. Are you masturbating?" She responded with a yes and Dan saw her shake her head on the TV. Saydie turned her head and kissed Steve while Dan watched Steve's fingers move around inside her shorts. He moved them up and down rapidly and then rotated them in circles. Dan shouldn't have been okay with any of this but somehow his dick was out of his pants and he couldn't stop touching it.

On the TV Julie lifted her shirt and pulled her bra down to reach her breasts. She greedily pinched each nipple and yanked hard on them. "Can the driver see what you're doing Julie?" Dan asked her.

"Oh God, I didn't think about that, but he's looking right at me and I can't stop. Ugh, ugh, ugh, OH GOD." Then Dan didn't hear anything, but he watched the TV and saw that Julie dropped her phone as she climaxed from her story. What happened next Dan couldn't understand.

Julie pulled her shirt off and Steve switched cameras to the front seat. It confused Dan on how Steve could have set this up and as he watched Julie in her bra and shorts. He thought 'What happened to us? I'm watching my wife crawl toward another man in a strange SUV and my daughter is sitting topless as a man plays with her pussy in front of me.' The thoughts he had did nothing for his hardened dick and Steve whispered in Saydies ear. She then stood up and walked the few steps to her dad then stood in front of him. "Daddy take off my shorts. NOW!" She demanded.

This is a line Dan didn't want to cross but he couldn't say no to her. He reached out with trembling hands he grasped the sides of her shorts. He didn't notice his wife strip out of her shorts and lose her bra then sat in the front seat with that monster of a man. Instead of watching the TV all of Dans attention was on his thumbs which were firmly inside Saydies waistband. Her eyes stared at Dan as she scowled and says, "NOW DADDY! TAKE THEM OFF!"

Dan began sliding them down and he saw the nothing but bare skin until at last her small and puffy pussy lips came into view. 'Holy Fuck' Dan thought as he saw her pussy for the first time since she sat on it in the dark of their room a week ago. Steve made a call, but Dan didn't notice or seem to care at that moment. He told Rick to enjoy the trip to the hotel but not too roughly. To Rick that left a large leeway; before he hung up, he watched Dan and Saydie, then told Rick on the phone to take his time.

"Daddy, I know you took my panties yesterday. I would have given them to you if you asked. Can you see how wet I am Daddy?" she said as she pulled her pussy up and pushed her pelvis towards Dan. Dan didn't think he wanted to be in this situation, but every part of his body wanted to be there and refused to move away from Saydie. He was fully aware of what he wanted right then. Dan reached out and grabbed her hips then pulled her towards him until Saydie climbed up onto the couch and straddled his face. He knew this wasn't the first time, but he felt that last time happened so fast he was going to enjoy this more. He first smelled her sweet aroma before he stuck out his tongue and tasted her. She was very wet, and Dan cupped her butt to stabilize her. She jerked on Dans face as he kneaded her butt cheeks and lapped at the juices that flowed from her pussy.

'When did she become a woman?' Dan asked himself. It was plainly obvious that she was indeed a woman.

"Oh Daddy, Look at what mom is doing!" Saydie said with her head turned towards the TV. He looked from between Saydies legs and saw that Julie was naked and had pulled what looked like a 9 inch cock from the drivers pants. She then greedily put her mouth around the bulb and like a good magician, she made the cock disappear and reappear. Rick placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down hard. She struggled up to then be pushed down again.

'He's rapeing her mouth and there's no way she likes that' Dan thought. Steve, it seems was reading your mind as he changed the camera once again and this time it was between Julies thighs pointed up at her pussy. It was glistening in juices and her fingers dove deep in her hole before they came out again then dove right back in. Steve changed it back so you could see Rick manhandle his wife's head and he then held her head down. Dan watched in amazement as he watched Rick jerk multiple times. He released Julies head but she didn't sit up in horror, instead Dans sweet wife slowly came off Ricks cock and licked the sides of his dick and the bulb. She cleaned any remnant of cum then sat against the passenger side door and opened her legs toward Rick and played with her pussy in front of him.

"Mom is such a whore Daddy. I'm glad you're here to teach me. Will you teach me a Blowjob? Mr. Steve says boys like it a lot."

Dan watched as Julie plunged two fingers into her wet pussy. He couldn't remember ever seeing her more open or more comfortable with her own body then she did on the TV right then. It was almost like he was watching a porno actress except she looked just like his wife. She still had her back against the door and her open legs were pointing at Rick driving. He said something to her and then reached across to her and stuck one of his fingers in her pussy.

Even from the camera you could tell that his one finger was huge. She tightened up and Dan saw her bite her lower lip on the TV. Dan looked down in his lap and he was rock hard watching all of that happen. "DADDY, Teach me about BLOWJOBS!" Saydie said. "I need to see what your Mom is doing. I will teach you but Steve will be the model you test on." Dan told her.

Saydie dashed off the couch and over to Steve before she dropped to her knees in front of him. She wrapped a greedy hand around his hard cock and stuck it straight in her mouth. She didn't wait for instructions because she already knew how to suck cock. She'd done it before and she just needed an excuse to do it again. She would have preferred it was her dads, but she figured that would happen in time.

12