The Wife's Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife offers husband up to accompany her sister to a party.
1.4k words
4.1
118.4k
87

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahh, that Friday feeling. When you know you are finishing work in less than an hour and all you have planned for the evening is chilling out, having a drink, getting a takeaway and maybe getting lucky with the wife. Well, that's how I would like to spend pretty much every night, doesn't always pan out that way, but what can you do?

I was at my desk when my mobile rang. It was Kate (my wife). It was odd that she would phone when she knows I am working, so I knew it must have been important. I answered.

"Hello gorgeous." I said to her, she never repays compliments. Ever.

"Hey Steve, what do you have planned for tonight?" She quizzed.

"Nothing much, my intentions are to do as little as possible, was thinking we could get a takeaway and have a drink?" I replied.

"Well..." She paused. I hate pauses. "Donna's work are having an office party tonight."

Donna is her sister, nice enough girl but there's just something about her that doesn't sit right with me. I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyway, back to the story...

"Okay, are you heading out tonight then, is that what you are telling me?" I asked.

"No, no. The thing is, she was obviously going to go with Colin (her husband) but he has decided a night out with his mates is a higher priority. So I kinda offered that you would go with her."

"Why would you do that? You know there is always that awkwardness whenever we are together." I said to her. She could probably hear the tone in my voice changing from that happy Friday feeling, to a feeling of being forced into doing something I really don't want to, and can't be bothered with.

"Well, look, this gives you two time to be on your own, no other family or friends about, and you can get to know each other a bit better. Please say you'll go. I will make it worth your while." She said coyly.

Now this had caught my attention. "How will you make it worth my while?" I enquired.

"Well, let's just say if you do this you will be my hero, and nothing makes me hotter than an act of heroism."

"Hmmm, okay then, you have yourself a deal. You better be ready when I get home then." I laughed as I made that last comment, it sounded a bit silly, but playful at the same time, which is always good.

Kate hung up after that comment and I went back to work. I was finding it pretty hard to concentrate, given what was waiting for me when I got home. I checked the time, half past 2. I knew this last half hour was going to drag in, and it did, but good things come to those who wait and as soon as the clock struck 3 I was out the office faster than I ever had been before. A quick ten minute car journey, helped on by hooking my phone up to the stereo and playing some banging tunes. Before I knew it I was pulling into the driveway.

When I got into the house I kicked my shoes off, there was a piece of paper on the table in the hall. I picked it up, a message was written: I am waiting upstairs. I put it down, took my suit jacket off and headed upstairs. Quietly I opened the room to our bedroom and was completely shocked with what I saw. Kate, all but naked, with just her thong stretched out between her thighs. She was on her knees, her face smothered in her pillow. Her ass was up in the air and I could see she had her dildo out and was sliding it in and out her pussy. I admired what I was watching, I had never walked in on Kate pleasuring herself, she was so lost in the moment I wasn't sure she'd even noticed I had walked in. Until she spoke.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch, or are you going to join me?" She panted. The huskiness of her voice just made the whole scene even more sexy.

"To be honest babe, I am loving the show. Although I do feel slightly over dressed." I quirked.

Still sliding her dildo in and out her pussy, I could see she had lifted her head and was looking at me now. She was completely gone, caught up in the ecstasy of it. This was making me hard, very hard. I undid my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the floor. I was wearing a tight pair of white boxers. My erection more than visible through them. I pulled my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt, casting it to the side. I just stood there and marvelled at my wife, her ass up in the air, her pussy being fucked by her dildo, and the panting and moaning she was doing. When I couldn't take anymore, which was pretty much straight away, I climbed on the bed. I won't lie, I went straight for her ass. I put my hands on the cheeks to spread them a little more and circled her anus with my tongue. I love eating her ass, it's one of my favourite things. She let out a moan "Ooooh Steve." I reached my hand into my boxers and began jerking the shaft of my cock. Kate sped up a little with her dildo, her other hand was rubbing her clit. My tongue was now pushing it's way into her ass. Now I love watching my wife cum, and I knew she was close. However, I prefer to be the one who makes her cum. So I lay on my back and and slid up so my head was under her pussy. I grabbed her hips and gestured for her to lower herself down. She happily obliged. Her pussy was soaking, the short hairs covering it were also soaking. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked her clit. Softly circling it. She slid the dildo out her pussy and threw it to the side.

"Steve...I am going to cum." She moaned

"Good babe, cum on my face." I replied, momentarily pulling my mouth off her pussy. I quickly returned to it, this time sucking on her clit and running my tongue over it as I did it. Kate grabbed onto the headboard to hold herself down as she came. Her body jolting from the wave and intensity of her orgasm. I held her hips and sucked her pussy every time her body jerked down. Her body began to loosen up and she climbed off my face. It was at that point that our eyes locked for the first time since I came in, and more importantly, our lips did too. I kissed her slowly, but passionately. My tongue exploring hers. She broke away from our kiss and looked at my cock. Still in my boxers, a wet patch of pre cum soaking through. She pulled them down and began kissing down my body. I was so turned on I knew I wasn't going to last very long. She began to lick my balls as she slowly pulled my shaft up and down. I let out a moan. Again her eyes met mine, she watched with intent as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I was getting close to cumming, she must have seen that in my eyes as she gave me a wicked smile. With just the head of my cock in her mouth, she started flicking her tongue off the tip of it. Her hand wanking the shaft a bit faster. I tried to catch her by surprise by cumming quietly, but I failed miserably. I let out a loud moan, muttered "aw fuck Kate, I am cumming!" I spurted into her mouth. Her eyes still never left mine as she took wave after wave of my cum. The only time her eyes weren't on mine was when she had them closed as she swallowed.

I lay back and stared at the ceiling. Kate came up and lay beside me. Her nails softly running up and down my chest. I turned to her and smiled. She returned my smile with one of her own, a smile of pure satisfaction.

"Now that's a welcome home I could get used to." I joked.

"Well, I did say you were my hero, and I like to reward my hero." She replied playfully. "Now, you need to get showered and dressed for my sister."

"Okay then, but if this party sucks then I want a bit more of that when I get home."

I got up and headed in for a shower. Ugh, an evening with her sister awaits, lucky me.