The Wife's Teen Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,236 Followers

Swiftly making her way back to Jason’s room, Kathy pushed open the heavy door to Jason’s semi-private room, and, once again, found herself wishing that the doors locked. After being caught sucking a patient off once before, and a few other close calls, Kathy would have preferred absolute privacy; however, the sheer forbidden pleasure of sex in the hospital was too powerful an aphrodisiac to let the risk of being caught stop her.

Standing at the door to let her eyes adjust to the gloomy room, Kathy heard Jason call out questioningly.

“N-n-nurse Kathy?” Is that you?

Silently gliding over to his bed, Kathy responded, “It sure is, Honey. Did you miss me? Have you been thinking about me while I was away?”

As she spoke, Kathy unzipped the top of her uniform jumper and slid it slowly off her shoulders. Jason watched with bulging eyes as Kathy’s tit-packed bra once again came into his view. Stepping out of her white nurse’s uniform, Kathy stood beside the sick boy’s bed in her bra, light blue thongs, white thigh highs, and white rubber-soled shoes. Kicking the shoes off, she teasingly informed the already excited teen, “Look Jason, I’m wearing your favorites: thigh highs and thongs. Remember telling me last week how much you liked my thigh highs?”

Jason nodded his head in agreement and opened his eyes as wide as possible in order to better see Kathy standing there in her sexy lingerie in the dim light.

“Oh God, Nurse Z, you are so gorgeous!”

“Ummmm thanks, Honey,” Kathy responded as she leaned over and begin to hotly kiss Jason’s mouth. “You ready to have some more fun with me? How would you like it if I sucked your cock again? How about if I suck it real good this time and not just lick it? Here, unsnap my bra first so you can play with my tits while I suck you!”

Jason whimpered softly as Kathy guided his hand to the front-opening clasp on her lacy blue bra. With a little assistance form my horny wife; Jason popped open the plastic fastener and the bra’s C-cups fell away from Kathy’s proud heaving breasts.

“Feel ‘em, Jason! Go on and feel them up”! Kathy whined harshly. “You can be as rough as you want with them. Squeeze them and pinch the nipples! Twist them a little for me! Oh God, Baby, do it! Squeeze those pretty titties!

A little overwhelmed at how needy Kathy had become, Jason did his best to please the older woman. Grabbing a tit in each hand, the horny teenaged boy mauled them roughly. Squeezing the warm, smooth flesh of Kathy’s titmounds as she whined with desire made his cock throb and jerk erratically under the thin covers. Sliding his hands upward, he soon reached Kathy’s tit tips and Jason pinched and twisted her small pink nipples as she had requested.

“Ohhh yes, that’s it, Fucker,” Kathy hissed. “Pinch ‘em! Pinch my little nipples for me, Honey! Harder! Make them throb! Slap them a little, Jason. Slap them just a little! ” She added.

Kathy’s exhortations fired Jason’s desires and he made Kathy writhe in pained ecstasy as he pulled harshly on her taut nipples. Following her directions, Jason playfully slapped one of Kathy’s firm breasts and sent wobbling from side to side on her chest. Delighted by the motion of Kathy’s fat tit and by Kathy’s small squeal, Jason eagerly slapped the other tit and watched excitedly as it too wobbled lazily from side to side. This brought another small squeal from Kathy, and, amazed at her reaction, Jason was soon whacking her tits harder and harder, making the firm titties bounce wildly on her chest.

“Ohhhh you learn fast, Baby!” Kathy praised him. “Smack them a little harder for me…just a little more, Baby! Spank my naughty tits for me! I like when guys do that to them. Ohhh, Baby, I love titty-spankings!”

Jason’s “spanking” of Kathy’s big boobs soon had her milky white tits covered with pink hand marks and her bald pussy was dripping with desire.

“Stop! Stop, Jason; that’s enough,” Kathy panted after one particularly hard clout. “You’ll make me cum all over the fucking place if you keep doing that, and I don’t want to come that way this time. I’ve got a few other things in mind for that!”

Smiling playfully at the greatly aroused young boy, Kathy once again slid the covers down his hard body. “Mmmmm”, she sighed. “There it is! There’s that pretty cock that was so nice to me earlier.”

Jason jerked as Kathy reached her little hand down and encircled his raging hard-on in her soft little fist. Too horny to tease and play, Kathy immediately lowered her head and began to softly suck on the swollen head of Jason’s already drooling cock.

“Mmmmmm,” the hot blonde cocksucker moaned as she paused briefly in her sucking. “It’s so fucking hard! Your cock is so fucking hard. I’m gonna suck it good, Baby. I’m gonna suck your cock better than any of those girls at school ever have! I’m gonna suck it until you cum down my throat again!”

The tormented teen sighed in surrender as Kathy again lowered her hot sucking mouth onto his twitching fuckmeat. Using her hand, Kathy gently pumped Jason’s thick cock into her mouth as she lovingly sucked on the first three inches of the trashing teen’s swollen prick. Reaching her other hand behind her, Kathy impatiently slid her thongs down to her knees, and shoved a slender a finger into her own syrupy pussyhole.

Jason could not believe his young eyes as he feverishly watched his wicked nurse simultaneously suck his stiff cock and wantonly finger-fuck her own wet pussy!

Sucking hard, Kathy drew in her cheeks sharply to apply hot suction to Jason’s trembling boner. Her head bobbed up and down, blonde hair flying, as she eagerly sucked in half of Jason’s thick cock. Her warm, wet spit eased the way, and Jason’s cock drilled in and out of her cocksucking mouth at rapid pace. Even though he’d cum only a few hours before, Kathy was still impressed with Jason’s staying power. She’d had other young lovers who’d cum two or three times in less than twenty minutes and many adult males who had popped off even faster.

Sensing that Jason was not close to coming, Kathy let his prick fall from her hand onto his belly. Laying her head on the side, against Jason’s stomach, and perpendicular to his stretched out torso, Kathy used just her lips and mouth to engulf Jason’s bloated cockhead. Slowly, her lips crawled down Jason’s bucking shaft until four inches of rock-hard cock were embedded in her sucking mouth.

Jason inhaled sharply as he felt his cock nudge against the back of Kathy’s mouth and pause against the entrance to her throat. With a happy sigh, Kathy pushed her face further down, and Jason’s cock bulled past her tonsils into her tight throat. Five, six, then seven inches of teen cock speared down Kathy’s constricting throat until her lips were mashed tightly against Jason’s swollen balls.

“Ohhh…ohhhh…ohhhh… yesssss! Kathy, yesssss!” The delighted boy sobbed as he felt Kathy’s tight throat caress the full length of his steel-hard prick. “That’s so good, so good! I’ve never felt anything like that before; it’s so damn good! Please don’t stop! Please keep doing that!

Kathy had no intention of stopping and her throat relaxed and tightened reflexively as she embraced the excited boy’s thick cock in the contracting confines of her greedy throat. Using her right hand, she softly squeezed and stoked Jason’s bloated balls as she kept his cock buried deeply in her gullet. She felt the firm globes move under her probing fingers as she increased the pressure on the ecstatic teen’s nutsack. Moaning happily, Kathy chased the boy’s balls as they moved away from her gentle probing.


“Agggghhhhhhhh!” Jason whined with pleasure. “Oh my God! You’re deep throating my cock and playing with my balls. Oh Nurse Z! Play with my balls like that! No one’s ever done that to my balls before! That feels so fucking good!”

Still fondling the teen’s heavy, swollen nuts, Kathy begin to slowly slide her head back and forth on Jason’s stomach, causing his cock to fuck in and out of her hot throat. Expertly, she sucked in huge mouthfuls of cock, taking in six to seven inches of Jason’s throbbing fuckmeat on each pass. Her eyes teared slightly from the constant fullness in her throat, and her scorching saliva drenched the entire length of the teen’s probing shaft.

Whining from sheer pleasure, Jason moved his hands down and grabbed loose hold of Kathy’s bobbing head. No longer content to let Kathy control the action, Jason soon started to fuck his thick cock in and out of Kathy’s gullet. He did so tentatively at first, but detecting no complaint or dissent from my blissfully cock-sucking wife, he began to thrust his distended cock faster and faster down Kathy’s wet throat. As the speed of his cock-strokes increased, so did the pressure of his hands on Kathy’s head, and soon he was grasping her head tightly as he fed her hot mouthfuls of teenaged cock.

Kathy gagged deep in her throat, causing it to vibrate wildly around Jason’s enlarged prick as the excited boy fucked her face like an experienced throat-fucker. Excited by the sound, Jason groaned loudly and roughly grabbed firm hold of Kathy’s blonde hair. Using her hair as a handle, the quick-learning teen forced Kathy’s sexy face up and down his cock in concert with his frenzied dick-thrusts down her tight throat. Compliantly, Kathy let the overeager boy guide her actions and remained motionless as the now more aggressive teen excitedly reamed her hot throat.

Spinning out of control, Jason fed Kathy his cock in long smooth stokes. Small tears continued to gather at the corner of Kathy’s grayish eyes and she gagged wetly whenever Jason’s cock bottomed out in her throat. Slobber poured from her mouth on each backstroke, and soon her face was a wet gooey mess as a result of Jason’s relentless assault on her clenching throat. On and on it went, Jason enthusiastically throat fucking my wife as she stroked and rubbed his hugely bloated balls.

Finally, after two to three more minutes of Kathy-gagging throat screwing, Kathy felt Jason’s nutsack tighten, and realized the wound up teen was about to cum. Removing her hand from his now churning balls, Kathy slid her index finger down below the teen’s ballsack and began to probe at the pucker of his young ass. Young Jason whimpered with pleasure as Kathy gently rubbed his asshole while letting him drill his hard cockshaft down her hot throat.

“Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm, that’s nasty! That’s so damn nasty, but it feels so good! Kathy! Oh God! Rub my ass like that! Please! I’m gonna cum! That’s gonna make me cum! I can’t hold back, Kathy!”

Jason spread his legs a little further as he prepared to shoot his hot cum-load. The inexperienced boy was not prepared for what happened next, however, as Kathy suddenly drilled her slobber-covered index finger up his tight ass in one firm shove. Jason’s body jerked as if he had been shot! Grabbing Kathy’s head even harder than before, he yelped loudly and furiously rammed his cock all the way down her overstuffed throat.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh, Fuck! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh no! I’m cumming!”

Kathy was unable to move her head because of the tight grip Jason had on her hair. She felt the cumming teen’s cock flex deep in her throat and felt a knot of hot jizz shoot straight down her gullet. As Jason withdrew his cock from the depths of her throat, a wet explosion filled Kathy’s mouth. She tried desperately to swallow the thick wad of cum in her mouth, but there was just too much. In panic, she tried to pull her head off Jason’s spurting cock, but the boy was too intent on shooting his full load down Kathy’s throat and he held her blonde head firmly in place.

Another jet of hot goo filled Kathy’s mouth as her eyes rolled in panic. Jason’s load was already huge and he was not even close to finishing. Kathy’s hands waved violently in the air as she once again attempted to pull free from Jason’s strong grasp, but the frenzied boy was unmindful of Kathy’s predicament. Another huge stream of cum exploded from his prick head as he drove his cock deep down Kathy’s throat, and she coughed loudly. Before she could draw another breath, Jason pulled his cock back and fired yet another streamer of sperm into her already over-clogged mouth. Again, Kathy coughed helplessly, and this time, twin ribbons of sperm snorted from her nose covering Jason’s pumping balls and the base of his throbbing dick.

Jason was oblivious to Kathy’s struggling. Kathy’s choking and gagging sounds served only to arouse him more, and all he cared about was draining his balls into her sucking mouth. On an on he stroked his cum-spitting cock into the depths of Kathy’s throat until his balls were completely empty.

“Oh God, Kathy,” the satiated boy moaned once his cock stopped spurting. “That was amazing! That was just fucking amazing!”

Finally freeing her head from Jason’s tight grasp, Kathy turned and looked up at him. The lower half of her features was covered in drool and cum and she knew her lipstick and mascara had to be smeared all over her wet face. Drawing in deep breaths and smilingly weakly at the teen, Kathy begged for more praise. “Did I do it good, Jason? Did I do it good for you? Did I make you cum hard? Did Kathy do good?”

Without waiting for a response from the trembling youth, Kathy turned her attention back to his still-hard cock and spent long moments licking all traces of the trembling boy’s viscous cum off his thick prick. In awe, Jason listened to her murmur softly as she cleaned the cooling spunk off his cock and deflated balls.

“So much cum, Baby. You shot out so much cum! It’s all over your balls and my face. I thought you were gonna drown me with it. You surprised me with how much cum you had in there! It’s a good thing I like cum so much or I might have choked on it. Your cock is still hard, Jason. Is it going to stay that way? Can you fuck me with it? Can you fuck me with it now?”

Jason bit down hard on his lower lip as he watched Kathy slowly slide her sodden thongs the rest of the way off her legs and then climb into his small hospital bed. Carefully, the hot blonde straddled the teenaged boy’s hard body and kissed him passionately; letting him taste the remnants of the jizz he had just squirted into her mouth and throat.

“I’m gonna fuck your brain’s out, Jason,” Kathy hissed hotly to him between kisses. “You fucking gagged my with your cock, you bastard, so now I’m gonna fuck you hard! Kathy’s gonna ride that big hard dick until you cum in her pussy. Kathy’s gonna fuck you so fucking good!”

As she spoke Kathy rose up on the balls of her feet and hovered over the boy’s crotch. Placing her left hand on his chest for balance, she reached down and grabbed Jason’s once-again throbbing boner in her right hand. The excited teen moaned loudly as Kathy rubbed the fat knob of his hard cock back in forth along the wet furrow of her bald pussy lips.

“Like that, Baby?” Kathy inquired. “You like that way that feels? You like me rubbing your cock against my sticky pussy? Bet you wanna fuck it, don’t yah? That’s what all the boys wanna do; they just wanna stick their big old cocks in my tight pussy and fuck the shit out of it! They don’t want to kiss and cuddle with me; they just want to fuck my brains out. Is that what you want, you nasty boy? You want to fuck my little brains out? You wanna fuck your nurse and make her squeal?”

Jason’s body jerked and he let out another low groan as Kathy continued to swipe his cock up and down her gooey cunt crack. Her oozing pussy cream drenched the head of the squirming boy’s aching hard cock and Jason grew hotter and hotter as Kathy mercilessly teased his obscenely engorged boner.

“So nasty,” he mumbled under his breath. “So nasty, Kathy. You talk so dirty. I don’t know why, but it makes it harder when you do that!”

“I know it does, Honey; that’s why I do it. I learned a long time ago that men like me to talk dirty. They like all women to do it, but I look kinda “wholesome” I guess, so that makes it even hotter for them when I do it. Plus, I like it too! I like talking dirty and having guys talk dirty back. I like them using nasty words and calling me naughty, nasty names! I’ll teach you how, Jason! I’ll teach you how to talk dirty to me!”

As Jason squirmed beneath her, Kathy stopped her teasing and inserted the head of Jason’s pulsating cock into her overheated fuckhole. Smiling down at the quivering teen, she rested with just the head of his prick plugged into her pussy.

“You’re in me, Baby! You’re in my little cunt! You hard cock is in my cunt, Jason…you’re fucking your nurse, Baby! You’re fucking her!”

Jason watched with eyes wide open as Kathy slowly slid her cunt down the rigid stalk of his twitching cock while seemingly floating over him. The balls of her feet were the only part of her body touching the bed as she lowered her creamy pussy all the way down on Jason’s thick stalk. She whimpered and shivered with delight as Jason’s meaty cock split her cunt open and slid deep inside her pussy channel. Jason whipped his head from side to side in bliss as he felt Kathy’s tight little cunt fully engulf his throbbing erection.

Staring the boy straight in the eye, Kathy slowly lowered herself up and down on his rod, her pussy rapidly adjusting to the teen’s girth as she fucked herself onto his big cock spike.

“Feel good, Baby? Does my pussy feel good on your cock? Do you like the way I go up and down real slow?”

“Yessss, Kathy,” the tortured teen hissed. “I love the way you do it, it feels so good. You feel so good on me.”

“What feels good, lover? What feels good? My pussy? My cunt? Tell me, Jason. I want to hear you say it!”

“Your p-p-pussy, Kathy! You pussy feels good on me. It’s so wet and hot. And tight! It’s squeezing me!” Jason managed to choke out.

“Hmm that’s it, Baby,” Kathy encouraged. “That’s the way. You can talk dirty to me and call me names; I like that! Don’t be embarrassed. I want you to say cock, and pussy, and cunt, and ass. You can call me a slut, or bitch, or whore. That turns me on, baby. And I bet it turns you on too!”

Jason moaned feebly as Kathy’s lesson in dirty talk continued and he stared, unbelieving, at the juncture where his cock was continually disappearing into Kathy’s shaved little pussyhole. Kathy’s thigh’s flexed strongly as she kept up a slow up and down motion on the boys cock. Her stokes were slow but long, taking in and then releasing the full length of Jason’s seven-inch cock on each pass. On each upstroke, Kathy would pause for a second and squeeze just the head of Jason’s prick with her, talented cunt muscles. Each time she did this, the boy would moan and shiver, his cock tightly clasped by my wife’s pretty pussy.

Up and sown, up and down, Kathy slowly rode, greasing Jason’s solid shaft with her slippery pussy cream. She balanced herself carefully so that the only place where the two lovers touched was where hard cock plugged into hot wet pussy.

“Mmmm that’s it Baby,” Kathy whimpered softly. “Just lay there and let Kathy fuck you! Let me fuck your big cock!”

With those words, she rose up and, with just the very tip of Jason’s cock in her creamy cooze, began to rotate her hips in small circles above the boy’s midsection. Jason’s cock was so hard, he felt as if Kathy was going to break it as she stirred the throbbing spike with her strong pussy muscles. Moving her hips from side to side and back and forth, she forced Jason’s cock to move with her, despite it’s overwhelming inclination to spring forward and smack hard against his rigid stomach.

As she rotated away from him, in the back part of her circular motion, Kathy felt the boy’s bucking cock straining mightily as it tried to pull forward. Leaning back slightly, she forced the teen’s turgid cock beyond vertical and held it there with her wet pussy. Using short, quick motions she slid her pussy up and down on just the head and first inch of cock, causing Jason to whine pathetically.

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,236 Followers