The Wife's Teen Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers

“Ohh God! Ohh God! What are you doing? What are you fucking doing?” He huffed as he glared up at her. “You’re gonna make it explode like that! You’re gonna make it cum, Kathy! You’re twirling my cock around with your pussy!”

Kathy paid him no attention, and continued to ride just the tip of his cock, as he struggled not to cum. As Jason’s lust was about to peak, Kathy slid up a bit too far, and Jason’s cock, suddenly freed from the confines of Kathy’s tight milking cunt, popped out of her oozing pussy and smashed down onto his heaving stomach. Plop!

Kathy and Jason both watched, breathlessly, as Jason’s cock, now covered with sheen of Kathy’s slimy cunt cream, twitched against his belly. In delicious agony, Jason bit down hard on the insides of his cheeks, and willed his cock not to cum all over his stomach.

Twenty seconds went by. Neither Kathy nor Jason dared breathe for fear the teen’s cock would explode, sending a shower of sperm all the way up his nearly hairless chest. Jason’s eyes were opened wide in dismay as he started at his winking cum-hole and fought to control his trembling cock. Soon though, his dick stopped it’s spasmodic twitching and Kathy smiled down happily at him.

“That was close! Sorry about that, Baby; I guess I got a bit carried away!”

Leaning forward, Kathy once again grabbed Jason’s thick cock and plugged it back into her silky pussy. This time, she sat all the way down on it and let her tight cunthole caress every inch of Jason’s rock hard boner.

With her knees and lower legs now firmly on the hospital bed straddling Jason’s lower torso, Kathy slowly posted up and down on the teen’s cock. Reaching up to cup her bobbling titties, she urged Jason to take charge of the illicit fucking.

“Come on, Honey; fuck it to me! Pump that cock up there, Baby. Let me feel you push that cock all the way into me. I want you to really fuck my pussy for me! Show me how you fuck those little sluts from school!”

Jason didn’t need much encouragement to fuck his cock up Kathy’s tight cunthole. Tentatively at first, but with gathering confidence, he began to buck upwards, causing his cock to spear deep inside Kathy’s tight bubbling pussy. He grinned with unabashed pleasure as his hard driving cock made Kathy moan with delight each time he buried it to the hilt inside her.

Still astounded that he finally had his thick hard cock shoved up his nurse’s bald cunt, Jason exhorted, “God, Kathy. It’s so hot and tight in there! I’ve never fucked a girl like this before...I mean you, know, on top of me like this…I can’t believe I’m fucking you! It’s so hot watching you ride it! I can see it going in and out of you. It looks so hot! And I like watching you playing with your tits like that!”

Smiling knowingly at the boy’s delighted disbelief, Kathy bounced slowly up and down in counterpoint to the teen’s probing thrusts. Her pussy creamed heavily at Jason’s comments and she began to pinch and tweak her nipples causing sparks of pain/pleasure to course through her petite body.

“Believe it, Jason,” she replied. “You’re really fucking me and you’re doing a great job of it! Lots of guys would have cum by know, especially boys your age, but I think you have a gift. I think you’re a natural-born cunt-fucker!”

Thrilled by her compliments, Jason began to fuck Kathy with a little more authority. He watched with awe as she pinched her nipples harder in response to his more aggressive fucking.

“Ohhh, that’s it!” Kathy moaned as she harshly twisted and plucked her throbbing tit-tips. “Fuck that cunt, Baby! Fuck it harder! Fuck me like a slut, Jason! C’mon, you know what to do! Use that pussy, pound the living fuck outta it!”

Using just her forefingers and thumbs, Kathy pulled hard on her pink swollen nipples, bleating softly from the sparks of dull pain her pinching was causing to well up inside her. The sight of Kathy mistreating her tender nipples, coupled with her wicked language, filled Jason with hot desire and he excitedly reached his hands up to her tits. Roughly brushing her small hands aside, Jason grabbed two handfuls of Kathy’s titflesh and squeezed roughly. Using her tits as handles, Jason pumped his hips faster and faster, driving his cock deeper into Kathy’s clenching pussyhole.

“I’m gonna pound it, you whore!” Jason hissed, his excitement finally overwhelming his natural reluctance to use nasty names or “bad” words in the presence of an adult authority figure. “I’m gonna pound the hell out of it! Fuck, your tits are so nice! They feel so fucking warm and soft in my hands!”

Jason took over the mauling of Kathy’s fat tits and soon he was pinching and tweaking Kathy’s nipples even harder than she had been moments before. Recalling how she has asked him to slap her tits earlier, Jason released Kathy’s throbbing, aching nipples and smacked first one tit, then the other with his open palms.

Kathy squealed lewdly as she felt the suddenly aggressive teen slap her wobbling titties. “Jason! Jason! Jason! Ohhhh God, Baby! Spank them! Spank my tits for me! That makes me sooo hot, Honey! That makes my pussy so hot!”

Kathy’s hips pumped up and down furiously as she bucked her hot pussy vigorously all over the thick cock spearing into her womb. Unable to stay in rhythm with Kathy’s frantic gyrations, Jason was forced to cease pumping as Kathy feverishly rode his talented cock like she was possessed.

Despite his inexperience, Jason could instinctively tell that something extraordinary was about to happen. He had no way of knowing that Kathy could, and frequently did, climax from the simultaneous combination of rough tit-play and hard cunt-fucking, but he knew that somehow his hands smacking against her tits were instrumental in making Kathy crazy with pleasure. Wanting desperately to please his hot blonde nurse as she writhed and mewled on top of him, Jason increased both the power and tempo of his tit spanking.

Whack! A red handprint appeared on Kathy’s right tit. Whack! Another handprint appeared on her left. Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Jason moaned with amazed delight as his open-handed blows sent Kathy’s firm tits wobbling furiously from side to side. His cock throbbed deep inside her, and he wondered how long he was going to be able to hold off cumming.

Kathy squealed and whined loudly as she encouraged Jason to smack her tits. “Beat ‘em! Beat ‘em, Jason! Slap my tits! Oh God Jason! Beat ‘em! Harder, Baby! Hard as you can! Make ‘em sting! Ohhh God, I’m gonna fucking cum! I’m cumming!”

A particularly sharp blow that rang through her ears caused Kathy’s pussy to explode! Leaning back, she slammed her cunt all the way down onto Jason’s throbbing hard-on and let the fullness in her cunt carry her over the edge. Pumping was now out of the question as the climaxing blonde quaked and shuddered on top of the young boy’s motionless body. Jason watched in awe while Kathy quivered uncontrollably, her pussy coating his trembling cock with her hot, oily girl-cum. His cock felt as if a thousand tiny hands were massaging it as Kathy’s tight pussy rippled wildly around it.

Unable to speak, Kathy let the sensations of her sudden orgasm wash over her still trembling body. Opening up her eyes, she looked down at Jason as her shaking finally subsided and simply stated the obvious, “You made me cum!”

Grinning up at her with youthful arrogance gained after making an adult woman cum on his teenaged cock, Jason said just one word, “Wow!”

Weakly, Kathy leaned forward, her hot swollen lips found Jason’s and she kissed him deeply with gratitude and contentment. Sliding her tongue in and out of the dazed boy’s mouth, Kathy praised him.

“You fucked me so good, Jason. You made me cum so fucking hard all over your big cock! That was fucking awesome. You’re a good little fucker, Baby. Did you like the way it felt when I came all over your cock, Honey? Didn’t that feel good! Did you like cumming inside me? Did you like shooting all your cum in me?”

Confused, Jason responded, “I didn’t cum, Kathy. I mean I wanted to, but I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to or not, so I didn’t let it cum!”

Still passionately kissing the teenager, Kathy whimpered deep in her throat and tentatively, as if testing the veracity of his words, bucked her shivering pussy up and down on the boy’s still hard cock.

“Oh fuck, you aren’t lying! Your cock is still hard! It’s still big and hard inside me!”

Delighted that Jason had not cum, Kathy posted up and down faster and faster on his cock. Despite her massive climax only minutes before, Kathy’s hot pussy was keen to cum again. Her ability to cum multiple times in a brief time span is one of the traits that makes her so insatiable, and she was eager to feel the boy’s cock fuck her to another hot cum.

The knowledge that Kathy had already cum, freed Jason to fuck her as hard as he wanted. Wasting no time, the aroused teen reached behind Kathy and gabbed a firm asscheek in the palm of each hand. Squeezing her tiny ass hard, the boy raised his knees to a 45-degree angle and began to energetically pump Kathy’s little pussy with powerful up-thrusts.

As Kathy leaned forward her hot, swollen nipples dragged across the grunting boy’s face. Opening his mouth, he sucked in one of the tit-tips and began to tease the hard nub with his tongue and teeth. Kathy’s breathing became more ragged as Jason chewed gently on her rubbery nipple. Spitting out one nipple, he tugged the other between his teeth and clamped down on it, harder this time. Hard enough to make Kathy buck and yelp!

“Agh!” She yipped “Bite it you little fucker! Bite that nipple! Chew on it! Chew on my tits, Baby! Just like a little boy! Chew on my tits like a little boy!”

Jason did as directed and, soon Kathy’s tits were covered with tiny bite marks as the obsessed teen chewed my wife’s nipples and soft tit-flesh while simultaneously sawing his cock in and out of her clenching pussyhole.

Enjoying the pleasurable sensations consuming her petite body, Kathy cheered Jason on vigorously.

“That’s the way, Jason! Pump it in there! Fuck my pussy like that! Ewwwwww! You do it so good, Baby! Give it to me hard, Jason!”

Jason’s throbbing cock could not take much more of Kathy’s filthy exhortations and her tight squeezing cunthole! Releasing Kathy’s tortured nipple from his mouth, Jason pulled hard on Kathy’s asscheeks, separating her tight mounds and making her slippery pussy even tighter around his cock. Impatient to cum, Jason went into overdrive, fucking his cock in and out of Kathy’s gooey fuckpit at ever-increasing speed.

“Yes! Yes! That’s it Jason! Fuck it as hard as you can! Fuck it as hard and as fast as you can! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt!”

Jason’s eyes shone demonically as he relentlessly clobbered Kathy’s tiny pussy with his stiff wet prick. His cock was a blur as he rammed it in and out my wife’s tight hole at blazing speed. Kathy’s elfin body shook from the force of the boy’s fucking and her tits jiggled and rattled about crazily on her heaving chest. The teen’s deep, hard thrusts once again had Kathy on the verge of her own orgasm, but she held back, wanting Jason to explode at the same time as she did.

“Ohh fuck, Kathy! I’m gonna cum!” He roared. “I can’t hold back! I’m gonna cum!”

“Do it! Do it! Cum in me, Jason!” Kathy hissed. “Shoot all that hot stuff in me! Squirt that hot cum in me, Jason! Shoot in me and make me cum with you! Call me a slut and make me cum, Jason! Make me cum with you! Call me names and make me cum!”

Leaning forward once again, Kathy kissed Jason ardently as his cock bucked and jerked deep inside her. Mouths open wide, the teen and his nurse speared their tongues hotly in and out of each other mouths as they fucked towards climax.

“Aghhhh! Ahhhhh! Aaagggh!” Jason whimpered into Kathy’s mouth as molten teenaged cum jetted from his massively swollen cock head. “Cummin! Cummin! Cummin in you Kathy! Cummin in you, you slut! Cummin’ in your pussy! Oh God! I’m cummin’ in your pussy! Cummin’ so good in your pussy!”

Kathy felt the boy’s fat cock jerking in her and that set off her second orgasm of the night. “Ohhh yes, Baby!” You did it again! You’re making me cum again! You’re making my fucking cunt cum, Jason! Jason! Jason! Shoot it all out, Baby! Let it all go! Cum in me Jason! Cum in my pussy!”

Kathy rocked her hips back and forth furiously as her cunt milked out every drop of Jason’s gooey cum. Her pussy cream drenched the boy’s spewing cock and collapsing balls as they pumped her pussy full of hot sticky sperm. Slowing her movements, Kathy continued to rock back and forth as she softly kissed Jason’s cheeks, nose and lips.

“What a good fuck!” My blissfully contented wife cooed to her teen lover. “What a good fuck you are! You fucked me like a man Jason! You fucked me like a real man, Baby! I’m gonna brag about you. I’m gonna tell Amy and Beth how good you fucked me! They’ll probably want me to share, but you’re all mine, Baby! That cock is all mine!

Seeing looks of panic, then delight, and finally disappointment sweep across the boy’s face, Kathy hastily assured him. “It’s okay, I don’t keep secrets from my two best friends. They won’t say anything to anyone. And they’ll make me share anyway. So who knows? You might really get to see Dawns big tits someday!”

As she was softly speaking, still coming down from her high, Kathy realized Jason was firmly stroking and caressing her plump tits. She also noticed that Jason had resumed sawing his still-hard cock up her well-fucked little cunt.

“Damn!” Kathy exhaled. “I forgot how young boys stay hard forever. Doesn’t that thing get soft at all?”

“I’d really like to go one more time, but no, Jason.” Kathy sighed with noticeable disappointment. “As much as I’d love to, I gotta get back to my desk and, besides, my pussy’s a little sore. You really worked it over with that big cock of yours—you really pounded it. Now don’t give me that little puppy-dog look! I’m on nights the rest of the week. I promise I’ll be back tomorrow night or the next night.”

Kathy later realized that she had mistaken Jason’s look of determination for disappointment because, before she had time to react, Jason flipped her over onto her back, and placing his arms behind her thighs, forced her thighs back against her jiggling tits. The site of Kathy folded in a neat little package, white thigh highs glowing in the soft light, ignited the boy’s passions and he rammed the full length of his cock into Kathy’s pussyhole with one mighty shove.

“Noooo, Jason, no!” Kathy whimpered pleadingly. “I have to go, Baby. I’ve been here too long!”

Jason ignored Kathy’s weak protestations and rapidly punched his cock in and out of her hot slick pussy. Bent almost in half, Kathy was helpless against the horny teen who outweighed her by a good 50 pounds.

Ignoring Kathy’s halfhearted attempts to push him away, Jason pinned her slender arms above her head and grunted semi-apologetically, “Gotta fuck you, Kathy! My cock hurts too much. It’s still so hard; I gotta fuck you again! Just let me fuck you one more time!”

“Oh, Baby, no!” Kathy sighed. “My pussy’s too sore, Honey! Please stop, Jason. Come on, Honey, you have to stop! You’re gonna hurt my little cunt! Stop Jason, please stop!”

Jason paid no attention, and within seconds he was pummeling Kathy’s pink swollen pussy for all he was worth. Lewd smacking sounds filled the room as Kathy meekly gave in and surrendered her pussy to the rampaging teen. His balls bounced wetly off her little up-turned ass as Jason energetically battered her hot defenseless pussy while Kathy squirmed and bleated under him.

“Take it, slut! Take it, slut! Take it, Kathy!” Jason chanted mindlessly as he relentlessly stuffed Kathy’s bald pussy with his rock-hard cock. “You like when I call you names? You said you like that! Makes me so fucking hot! I’m gonna fuck your cunt so hard! I’m gonna fuck you like a bitch!

The teen did as promised, and for ten more minutes he drilled Kathy’s tight cunt like a madman. His driving cock forced out much of the cum he had already shot in her, and soon Kathy’ ass was bouncing in a puddle of their combined fuck fluids as she humped hornily for the fuck-crazed teen. Kathy moaned and whimpered hotly for him, unconsciously fucking back at as his rigid cock excited her yet again. She began to rub her clit crazily as the boy unremittingly hammered her tender cunt, desperate for one more cum!

Without warning, her tired, sore pussy spasmed once, then twice, and suddenly Kathy was coming again! Sobbing from pleasure, she clung tightly to Jason as he fucked his spurting cock deep into her tiny cunt channel.

“Waahhhhh! Oh God!” She bawled weakly as the boy once again filled her tiny pussy with his hot thick cock cream. “You little fucking bastard! You did it again! You made me cum again! You made my poor little pussy cum again!”

Out of breath, Jason softly kissed Kathy as she luxuriated in post orgasmic bliss one final time. Kathy closed her eyes briefly and shuddered with pleasure as she felt Jason finally pull his cock out of her over-used pussy. A deliciously contented tiredness washed over her and she must have dozed off for a brief second, because as consciousness worked it’s way back into her brain, she felt Jason rolling her over onto her stomach and his weight pressing down on her yet again. A few moments later, she felt his semi-hard, wet cock probing her sore, vulnerable pussy lips from behind. Tamely spreading her thigh-high covered legs to allow access, Kathy whined futilely in complaint as the teen slammed his cock into her raw pussy one more time,

“No Jason! Noooooo. Not again. No more. Please, no more. Don’t fuck it again. Please don’t fuck it! Not again, Jason…not again!”

A half hour later, Kathy slowly walked back to the nurses’ station on trembling legs. A worried looking Beth inquired, “What the hell happed to you? Your mascara ran all over and you look like you have dried cum on your face and in your hair. You should have cleaned up; someone might have been out here! I was about to come look for you. You’ve been gone three fucking hours; it’s already 4:15! You got about an hour to get cleaned up! What the hell did that kid do to you in there?

Kathy responded wearily, “He fucked me, Bethy…he came in my pussy three times and on my face just a few minutes ago. He wouldn’t let me leave until his cock wouldn’t get hard anymore. He just kept fucking and fucking and fucking. He fucked me soooo good, Baby! My pussy is so fucking sore, I’m not gonna be able to walk straight for days!

Gingerly sitting down next to her busty friend, preparing to fill her in on what she and Jason had done, Kathy added hopefully, “You’re still stopping over this morning to lick it for me though, aren’t you?”

whiskybuff
whiskybuff
1,239 Followers