The Wife's Xbox Football Bet

Story Info
Wife submits to strip football game between friends.
2.7k words
4.15
58.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris625
Chris625
13 Followers

This is a true story. Only the names have been changed. Ashley and I had been casually intimate on a few occasions over the three years preceding this evening. Ashley is five foot nothing with shoulder length brown hair, 36DD tits and golden tan complexion and married to my friend Nick. Nick worked most nights so I would spent a lot of time keeping her company.

It all started one night while Nick and I were playing a football game on Xbox. He started suggesting his wife Ashley should strip. He continued making comments and I was just along for the ride. At the time, I had been fucking her for about 3 years. I didn't think he knew, but I was starting to think that he somehow knew or suspected.

Ashley tried to act like she was offended but wasn't convincing anyone. She started strutting in and out bringing us beers and being flirty. At some point, he told her that we made a bet that if I scored a touchdown, she would have to take off a piece of clothing. If he scored, then she could put one back on. She stood by the back door with a devilish grin on her face attempting to look like she was not ok with that. Her look told me different. After a minute or so of convincing, she agreed.

About that time he got up to go to the bathroom. I went over to her and felt up her ass. I told her I wanted her pussy on my cock tonight.

She said, "No way that is happening, my husband is here."

I slid my hand up under her shorts and into her very wet pussy. She threw her head back as now I knew she was really turned on by stripping in front of us. I kissed her neck as I withdrew my soaked fingers from her pussy. We both cleaned my fingers with our tongues as I went to reclaim my chair in front of the TV. Nick shortly returned and was clueless that 2 minutes ago my fingers were in his wife's pussy.

We started the game without another word about the bet. I got the ball first and went on the attack. I wanted to see if I could get his wife naked as fast as possible. As I expected, he barely played any defense. I scored in three plays. She was in the kitchen and he called her to the living room.

"Honey, he scored a touchdown, I'm sorry."

She said, "Are you fucking serious? Already?"

He told her to pick a piece of clothing and take it off. She started with her shoes. I guess she didn't want to make it too obvious she wanted to get naked.

The game continued until almost halftime and I was up with a score of 28-7. She had taken shoes, socks and shirt off. The shirt went back on after he scored with 5 minutes left in the half. Now I had the ball with a chance to get the bra off and see those tits the whole time we took a halftime break. To my surprise he started playing tough. I think he may have started having second thoughts about his wife being nude in front of me.

It came down to 4th and 10 from the 11 yard line with 10 seconds to go. One quick pass later I was in for the touchdown and a halftime treat! He acted let down and I told her it was time to take off the clothes. She did have a choice between her bra or her shorts. I just knew she would go for the bra due to how wet I knew her pussy was by now.

She said "Ok, I'll take my bra off, but Nick, you better score to get this back!"

I knew she was full of shit and was getting very turned on. She unclasped the back and started to let it fall of her beautiful DD's. While this was going on I kicked off the ball as he gawked at her tits. He lost any chance on at a kickoff return.

"Dammit Nick! pay attention! I'll be nude in a minute thanks to you!" She tried to fake her anger but I saw right through it.

"10 minute halftime" Nick said.

Ashley and I were making knowing eye contact as he got up and said he was going to the bathroom. The second he was gone she ran to me and planted her lips on mine kissing me passionately as she grabbed my hardening cock through my shorts. I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples returning the kiss.

She broke away and whispered, "You are getting your cock in my pussy tonight, I don't care how!" She pulled back and playfully put my head between her tits rocking left to right as a stripper would, knowing he would be back shortly.

Sure enough he walks in laughing, "Whoa, looks like a strip club in here!" We all shared a laugh as she sat back down. I knew he was getting pretty wasted and starting to care less about what was going on.

She sat on the arm of a chair to the right of us barely able to see the game. Her breasts were magnificent. I wanted to quit playing this game and ravish her right in front of her husband.

Nick asked her "Babe, you good over there?"

She replied "I'm great babe! I hope you get better in the game so I can get dressed." I knew she was full of shit by the looks I kept getting while his attention was on the game.

I started the second half of the game knowing that 2 touchdowns would get her naked. My next thought was... Then what? I knew it was going to be interesting because he was getting drunk and she was probably soaked through her panties.

I got the ball first and quickly scored a touchdown. This was going way faster than I thought. I knew I should slow it down and make her want me even more, but first she has to come out of the shorts. He acted disgusted when I scored and glanced over at her.

"Are you fucking serious?" she said.

I told her "Sorry but we agreed you would strip for each touchdown."

"You're going to regret this Nick!" she said angrily.

"No babe you are sexy as hell and I know you are all mine." he said. I couldn't help but notice the irony in his statement. Did he know about me and her? Well I had different plans tonight. That pussy was going to be mine.

She started to unbutton her shorts not making eye contact with either of us. Then the zipper came down. I was ready to see her soaked panties. She slowly slid her shorts down over her tan legs and dropped them on the floor. She stepped out of them keeping her legs closed the entire time. I don't think she was ready for us to see how wet she really was.

She sat back down and mumbled softly. "One more touchdown."

The game continued with Nick scoring a touchdown in the 3rd quarter followed by my kickoff return for a touchdown of my own. She got her shorts back for about 30 seconds before she had to take them back off. The second time removing the shorts she let her guard down a little not keeping her legs tightly closed. At this point Nick was pretty hammered and was not watching her as closely as I was. I could see her soaked cotton between her legs making its way up halfway to the waistband. After she sat back down, I caught her eyes and she slowly relaxed her legs letting them part. I could see the outline of her smooth pussy. It had been weeks since I fucked her and my mind was racing thinking about burying my cock in that pussy. My pussy.

The beginning of the 4th quarter I got the ball and was driving when I think she realized that I was going to score.

Ashley asked, "Soooo what happens after I'm naked? Do you guys start taking off clothes?"

Nick responded, "I don't know, we will think of something." She was clearly trying to find an angle to get me inside her. On the next play, I threw a long ball and touchdown!

She stood up without being asked and peeled her soaking wet panties from her body and dropped them.

"Now what? Are you happy?" she said. She was clearly nervous being in front of both of us naked. Nick told her to come over and let him see her pussy. She complied and stood with her feet shoulder width apart. He looked intently at her pussy and realized how wet she was.

"You are fucking soaked! This really turns you on doesn't it?" he asked.

She responded with barely a whisper, "Yes, It does." Nick reached out to touch her steaming sex and drew his hand back. Her stringy juice stretching back with his fingers.

As he licked his fingers he said, "Hey man, feel how wet she is!" I thought to myself, this can't be happening. I've been fucking her without his knowledge and here he is asking me to finger fuck his wife. I reached out to get my own taste of her sweetness gently brushing her clit as I pulled my hand back. She let out an audible gasp and I knew she wouldn't last long. She tasted amazing and her pussy was a mess. It looked like she had already been fucked it was so wet. Nick told her to get on all fours between our chairs. We continued playing and taking turns dipping our fingers and tasting my slut and his wife's pussy. After a few minutes I scored again and there was no chance for him to win the game.

Joking and hoping, I asked, "What do I win?"

Nick responded, "I don't know Ashley, what does he win?"

She said, "I guess whatever he wants." My cock went from chub to rock instantly when I heard that. I also noticed Nick was sporting a solid lump in his pants.

Ashley thought for a minute. She was probably wondering how far she could push this, but ended up relenting to what she really wanted.

"He gets to fuck me first." Was all she said.

Nick simply said "ok." I couldn't tell if he was too drunk to care or he was really into it. At that point I didn't care, I was claiming my prize. He went outside to smoke and I took my prize to their bedroom.

She wasted no time getting my hard dick out of my pants. She practically tore my clothes off.

With my dick in her hand she said "How the fuck did you convince him let this happen?"

I said, "I don't know and I don't care. I just know that I'm about to fuck your pussy and he doesn't care!"

Ashley responded, "Ahem... this is not my pussy it is YOUR pussy." With that she took my cock into her mouth giving the most sensual blowjob I have ever experienced. It didn't last long because I wanted to be inside her as much as she wanted me there.

I laid her on her back and asked her "Are you ready?"

She said, "I've been ready since I took my shoes off!" I placed my saliva covered cock at the entrance of her pussy and leaned down to kiss her.

"What about a condom?" I asked.

Ashley replied "You aren't wearing a condom, you are getting this pussy raw tonight." I had never fucked her without a condom, we didn't want her to accidently get pregnant from me.

She was so wet that I slid in completely with little resistance. She gasped as I hit the back of her pussy. I remained completely still kissing her, knowing that kissing wouldn't continue when he came in the room.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard, like you've never fucked me. I want my pussy to be sore tomorrow." I withdrew all except the head and drove back in hard. She bucked and screamed as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Oh shit, I'm about to cum on your cock baby." She said. I knew she wouldn't take long as I felt her orgasm building. I was close myself but with all the anticipation I had enough stamina to go again. I decided I would cum with her so that Nick can't have her clean pussy, he would get my sloppy seconds. I was laughing to myself He's gonna get her busted up sloppy pussy that I just wore out. "Keep fucking me just like that! Oh god, you feel so good. That cock is so hard!" she said. I was on the verge and her pussy started convulsing violently. My cock started squirting what must've been a gallon of sperm as deep as my cock would go. I had to be shooting directly into her cervix. We shared the most amazing mutual orgasm I have experienced. She didn't squirt but she was leaking everywhere. Pussy juice mixed with cum was overflowing from around my dick. I pulled my dick out and kissed her deeply. As I pulled away from her to get up, Nick walked in.

"Damn, that didn't take long!" Nick said. "I was gone for 5 minutes and there is cum everywhere." He was clearly drunk. He put her on all fours and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I kneeled in front of her to let her suck my sticky cock covered in our sex juice mixture. He inserted two fingers in her to rub her g-spot and realized two wasn't enough. He added two more and rubbed her g-spot while she brought me back to attention. She started bucking as he started rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum again." She said. She started to cum on his hands pushing more of our cum cocktail out of her pussy onto his hand. He pulled his fingers out and lined up his cock with her pussy. Ashley pushed him off and said, "Not yet! Clean your hand!" He looked at his hand not sure what she meant. He got up to go get a towel. She said, "No! Let me show you!" She grabbed his hand, took his first two fingers into her mouth sucking them tight and slow getting everything off them. He wasn't fazed and followed her lead by sucking the remaining two fingers. "Now fuck me!" she said.

Nick returned to his position at the entrance of her pussy and began taking his turn in our mess. He quickly realized that he was not going to get much friction after I had already taken my turn. After a few minutes, he pulled out and readied his cock at the entrance to her ass.

Again, she pushed him back and said, "Only my pussy or mouth." Nick came around to take my position in her mouth and asked to switch places. I agreed and replaced him behind her. She took her husband into her mouth enjoying more of the juice she was so greedy to lick up. I fucked her for about five full strokes before she started getting into it again. I would try my luck where he failed. I rubbed my cock up and down her ass getting it nice and wet. With no objection, I slowly entered her ass. Ashley let out a loud gasp releasing Nick from her mouth. She quickly relaxed and I was fucking the ass that she just denied her husband. I brought her to the edge of orgasm rubbing her clit. I quickly came and she followed suit. The intensity finally got to Nick and he exploded in her mouth.

Everyone was spent and Ashley was leaking from all of her holes. Nick and I got up to clean up leaving the leaking slut on the bed. She went to the living room to retrieve her panties as I was walking to the door to leave.

Ashley whispered, "Tomorrow?"

I said "I let you know when I want some of my pussy. Now I know just how far you will go." With that I was gone.

Chris625
Chris625
13 Followers