The Wig Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cum was impressive, but nowhere near Jim's or Billy's amount. Cindy wanted more. She sucked and milked his cock for every drop until it turned too sensitive and he pulled it out.

"What now?" she asked.

"Now," said the cop. "I want to see you take all that black horse dick in your pussy."

Cindy nodded and returned to the cot. Once again she positioned herself over the head of Billy's cock. She squatted feeling the head pushing in as she lowered herself. Her pussy stretched around the plump head to the point she thought it would break. She sighed in relief as her pussy lips closed around the knobby head.

"You so tight," groaned Billy.

Cindy slid down more of Billy's thick rod. She was huffing and puffing at nine inches.

"More," yelled the cop.

Cindy dropped another inch. Her legs were hurting from squatting over him. She felt like she was being impaled. Her pussy was working his cock, lubricating it, making it easier for her. "No more please," she begged looking over at the cop. He had removed his clothes and was tugging on his limp cock.

"I want to see you take it all," said the cop as his cock started hardening again.

Billy was smirking at her. "Yeah, take it all bitch. You haven't had any problems before."

Cindy lifted herself up to the tip and let herself drop. She screamed as she took all twelve inches. She remained still waiting for the pain to fade. She could feel her pussy stretching out, shaping itself to Billy's cock. She'd never be able to feel her husband again.

"Now ride that big black cock," said the cop.

Cindy did, moving slowly at first and increasing speed. Billy filled every square inch of her pussy. It felt incredible. Every nerve in her pussy tingled with pleasure. She loved it.

Cindy turned to look at the cop from time to time. She liked being watched, she liked being told what to do. The cop was squeezing his cock as he watched the live porno before him.

"Suck on her titties boy," said the cop.

Billy leaned up and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She came as he gently bit her nipple. Cindy moaned and thrashed around on his massive dick. Her pussy squeezed it tightly, spasming around his cock.

Cindy looked at the cop as she recovered. He was tugging on his dick. "Don't stop fucking him bitch," said the cop.

Cindy started bouncing again. She looked over at cop. He was standing up now while rubbing spittle into his cock. Cindy looked back down at Billy then over at the cop. He was gone. Then she felt something poking at her ass.

Startled, Cindy looked over her shoulder. The cop was pressing down on his cock pushing it into her ass hole. Her ass closed around the head and the cop pushed his entire cock into her ass.

The two men began fucking her, their rhythm off at first but soon they developed a pattern, fucking her together, then alternating strokes. It felt incredible having both her holes filled with cock at the same time. She felt their cocks rubbing against each other separated by just a thin layer of flesh. Cindy loved double penetration, loved satisfying two cocks at once. She only wished for a third one in her mouth.

The cop came first. She felt his sperm fill her rectum. Billy was fucking her now. He held her thighs open as he bucked his hips, slamming his massive cock into her well used pussy. The cop's cock shriveled in her ass and plopped out as Billy's thrusts forced her ass up.

Billy's cock swelled up and exploded. His sperm sprayed deep into her womb triggering her largest orgasm yet. Cindy's eyes rolled up in her head and she collapsed on Billy's chest.

"It looks like a huge sperm filled cavern," Cindy heard the cop say as she slowly woke up. She was lying on her back with her legs spread open and the cop was staring at her pussy. Billy was sitting next to her still naked. The cop was fully dressed.

"Am I off the hook?" asked Cindy as she sat up She tried to close her legs, but they were sore and felt better spread apart.

"Not yet," replied the cop writing something down on a business card. "Be at this address at 9:00pm Saturday. It's a bachelor party for another cop. Your the entertainment. It pays $500 and we get full access to your body."

Cindy stared at the business card as the cop turned and left. "Better get cleaned up," said Billy, "Your back onstage in ten minutes.

Cindy went onstage, alone this time, and stripped for a couple songs. When she finished, she had made close to $100 and Billy was hard again. He fucked her all night until dawn when the bar closed.

Cindy returned to her sister's and took a shower. There was still no sign of Candy. Her sister was a slut, but Cindy no longer looked down on her, she envied her.

Cindy crawled in bed with her husband just before it was time to get up. She leaned over, kissing him on the forehead. Larry put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. He pushed her down his chest, stomach, and to his little penis. Larry was naked. He never slept naked?

He pushed her right into his penis and she nuzzled it before sucking it into her mouth. The little thing quickly turned hard and he came after just a few sucks. Sucking off Larry was unrewarding as was the tiny amount of sperm that trickled out of his penis.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked.

"I like having you suck off my cock," said Larry sleepily.

"What do you mean?"

"Your mouth was like a hoover last night when you blew me for the first time. I liked it."

"Yes," she said confused. "I just had to suck on your big dick again Larry."

"How come you didn't go to the bank?" he asked.

"What's that?"

"You said you needed our check book to make a withdrawal."

Realization suddenly dawned on her and she said, "Oops I forgot." Cindy jumped up and threw on her clothes. She ran to the bank only to find $20,000 missing from their account and the bankers asking her what she was doing back this soon.

Candy had ripped her off. Cindy grew despondent. She was crying as she climbed into the BMW. She needed to make money fast and their was only one way she knew how. Cindy looked in the rear view mirror at the wig sitting on her back seat. She would show up at Big Jim's tonight and see what happened. There was also the bachelor party on Saturday.

* * * * *

Candy climbed in the car and threw the briefcase full of money on the back seat. She ran her hand through her short styled brown hair missing her long blonde hair.

She leaned down and unzipped the drivers pants. "How'd it go?" she asked.

"Like a charm," said the driver. "The martini's worked. Your sister passed out and spent the night at your apartment."

"God I missed your cock," said Candy as she pulled out his foot long black monstrosity. "My sisters worse off then I thought. Her husband's penis is tiny and he came after five sucks. How did you get through the night without my pussy?"

"Oh I managed," said Billy as Candy wrapped her talented lips around the head of his cock."

12