The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers

Deep, dark holes appeared in its head where its eyes had been, a pale green light flickering within. Slowly, a smile appeared on its face.

"You have done well," the fungal thing said.

"Thank you, my Lord," Dr McAllister said, smiling back at it.

"This is a good start, but I am still weak and cannot hold this form for long. Find me another, and another, and yet more."

"Yes, my Lord."

"When I am stronger, we will find your former apprentice, the one who refused my communion, and we will destroy her."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Find me another."

"Yes, my Lord. My Lord?" she asked quickly before she could regret it. "The man's cock - - it was small but now - - now it's quite large."

The smile on the temporary fungal form of No'nehogtath grew wider.

"You saw what I wished you to see. You belong to me, no other," it said. As Mia watched, the thick tube of fungal matter grew and lifted from the body, extending out towards her, longer than any human cock would ever be, becoming a tentacle that coiled around her leg, around her thigh and slid towards her pussy.

She shuddered in delight as the thick tuber probed at her cunt lips, slipping inside inch by inch, burrowing deep into her pussy, the width stretching her pussy to the max.

"Oh God - - oh fucking hell - - ahhhhhhh - - I'm - - I'm cumming!" she cried in surprise and delight, the thick fungal cock tentacle bringing her off faster than any of her previous boyfriends had ever been able to do. Her legs gave way and she fell forward on to her hands and knees, her tits swinging gently beneath her as the tentacle slid back and forth in her cunt.

She felt it swell inside her, bulging even larger, before it burst, sending a torrent of thick, slimy jism deep into her pussy, the sensation triggering another orgasm for her. The tentacle pulled back, streams of pale green jizz pouring from her twat as it hovered above her, more of the thick gunk splashing up and over her back and ass. It moved forward, impossibly long now, appearing next to her head, huge amounts of cum still running from the bulbous head as it nudged against her lips.

Mia opened her mouth and willingly took her Lord's cock between her lips, surprised by the sweet taste of the thick, cloying fluid.

Finally, it pulled back and unwrapped itself from her, shrinking back into the fungal corpse.

"You belong to me," No'nehogtath said. "Find me another sacrifice so that I may grow stronger still."

"Yes - - yes, my Lord," Mia gasped, scooping up great handfuls of the spunk that covered her and licking her hands clean. She had never once let a previous boyfriend cum in her mouth, let alone actively eat his cum but she couldn't get enough of this fungus god's.

Beside her, the body of fungus crumbled to the same dry ash it had left behind the day before in the basement of the Academy, the same ash that her own blood had turned to after she'd accidentally stabbed herself when she'd attacked Kat.

Kat - - Mia had been looking forward to enjoying their time together but her Lord knew best. If she was to be destroyed, so be it.

Knowing her duty, Mia headed for the shower. Once washed and dressed, she would head out again and find another sacrifice for her Lord.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,551 Followers
12