The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

While the fungus god's body didn't move, Mia felt the length of tentacle cock sliding back and forth, literally fucking her throat as she purred and moaned in delight. She slid a hand between her legs, easing two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, fingering herself as she toyed gently with her clit, her thighs shaking as she felt her orgasm building as quickly as the day before.

She quickly lifted herself up and off the huge cock, coughing and spitting as she released it from her throat, and turned, sitting on it. She guided it into her twat, the blunt knob head spreading her cunt lips wide, making her moan in pleasure and paid as she fed it into herself.

"Aaahhhhhh fuck - - yes! Oh my god - - yes - - yes!"

Mia pushed herself back and down, the whole of the fungal tentacle sliding deep into her pussy, triggering her cum, making her yell and moan as she thrashed around on top of the mold covered corpse that was host to her new god.

"Oh god - - aaahhhhh - - fuck me - - oh yes! Fuck me, my Lord!" she babbled as she felt the prehensile length moving inside her, swelling to fill her every inch. "Give it to me - - fuck me - - ahhhhhh - - give me - - your cum!" she begged, still rocking back and forth on the huge shaft.

She grinned as a deep growl came from No'nehogtath's frame and she felt the huge cock inside her erupt, a constant stream of thick jism spurting deep into her cunt, the warm slime quickly filling her up. There was a brief moment of discomfort, of being too full, before the fungal cock pulled back and slipped free, a torrent of slimy, pale green spunk spilling from her pussy, drenching the crotch of her god. Mia felt its prick lurch and slide up her back, growing ever longer, still pouring out its load of jizz, until it reached her shoulder. She turned her head and willingly accepted the stiff, sodden mess of its tentacle cock into her mouth again, eagerly drinking down the last of its viscous outpouring, using her fingers to scoop up what she could from her back and between her legs.

"Of all my Brides," the Lord of the Fungus said, "across all the centuries, I have never found one so eager for my seed."

"I live for it, my Lord," Dr McAllister said, still licking her fingers clean. "I only hope that when Jennifer and other Brides join us, that you will continue to bless me with your bounty."

"Indeed I shall. You shall be the Queen of my Brides, Mia McAllister. But I grow weary, still." The light in the dark holes of its eyes began to dim. "Bring me more sacrifices, my Queen. Bring me more that I may gain strength and continue to bless you."

Mia frowned in disappointment as the light went out and the body of her Lord began to turn to ash, as she knew it would.

She climbed off the bed, still idly scooping up the last of No'nehogtath's cum and licking it from her fingers, and unlocked and opened the bedroom door before bending down beside the unconscious Jennifer. With a little effort, she was able to pick her up and carry her out of the room towards her own, much larger bed. She stripped her, lingering over her trim stomach, small, firm breasts and neatly trimmed pubes, before leaving her to sleep.

Jennifer may have turned her down a little while ago, but she would feel differently in the morning.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12