The Wild Adventures of Andy

Story Info
He lives a dream all men want to live.
2.6k words
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was a handsome man at 38 years old 6’3 short brown hair steel blue eyes and a very hard looking body. Andy grew up in the mean streets of Los Angeles where as a child he had been put through many of lifes test. Andy always had a fantasy he wanted to start a group of sexual slaves that would do anything he wanted without question.

For many years this was only a dream that was way to far out of his reach until he finally decided one day to make it a reality. He started by searching for his primary woman and partner in this venture so that he would have the support that he needed to make the rest fall into place.

Andy looked in bars and at parties and he had signed up for several online dating services. He felt he was never going to find his partner to get his dream started into a reality. Then one day while he was going through all of his emails one seemed to stand out from the rest. She seemed very forward but very honest and this made Andy very curious so he responded.

Julia was an older woman who had a need and desire to be loved and controlled by a strong willed man with a steady hand. Julia was in her mid 50’s she looked good and was in fair shape for her age but she was no beauty queen. Andy met Julia through an online dating service and as they got to know each other they realized it was each other they seemed to be looking for.

She had a broken family with some real mental problems starting with her kids. Her two youngest boys were 22 and 28. She found out one day completely by accident they were keeping a horrible shocking secret. They had been having sex with each other since they were teens and they were still doing it even to this day. When she found out about this it broke her heart and put her world in a tail spin. From then on she looked for real manhood in all of her relationships.

One day Andy decided to test his new love and see what her breaking point was by saying he slept with the his 17 year old babysitter. Julia heard this and snapped throwing a huge fit screaming and yelling at him on the phone. Then a few days later realized she could not be without him so she seemed to accept anything he told her.

Then as time went on Andy wanted her to experience as many sexual pleasures and partners as possible. So he had Julia sleep with 3 black men at one time just to see how much she could take sexually. She had a man in each of her openings for 3 hours total and seemed to really love the freedom of their relationship.

Andy mentioned he never had a black woman but always wanted to try so Julia said go for it so he started looking. Then that night Andy met Charla she was a beautiful creature about 5’4 slim build huge breast light brown skin black wavy hair brown eyes she was hot. Andy took her to her place and she kissed him full on the mouth as they entered the door. Charla led Andy to her bed and they lay there kissing and touching for several minutes.

Then Andy started to take off Charla’s clothes so he could see the gifts that were hidden under the garments she wore. She was perfect as her breast sprung out like they were trying to be released to freedom. Charla’s nipples were about the size of silver dollars with the tips tight and round like a cigarette butt. Her stomach was flat and hard and her mound was hairless except for a thin stripe that was right down the middle.

Andy immediately started licking and kissing Charla’s nipples and neck. Slowly he worked his way down here stomach to the top of her stripe then down to her sweet hot mound. As Andy parted the lips of her mound the pink was so intense in contrast to the brown lips of Charla’s mound. Andy’s tongue found the tender button of Charla’s clit as he began licking it and grinding it with his tongue her body shook with delight.

Charla grabbed the back of Andy’s head and started bucking her hips wildly as he kept darting his tongue in and out finding her button of tender passion with every thrust. Charla started to cum so intensely that her whole body shook as she squealed in a huge release of passionate orgasmic pleasure. Andy didn’t wait, as his manhood was hard and throbbing wanting to release his seed deep inside of Charla.

So Andy put the huge head of his manhood up to the opening of Charla’s mound. And with the driving force of a wrecking ball pushed his throbbing manhood deep into Charla’s hot tight quivering mound. Andy pulled it out a little and drove it in further each time until he was lodged all the way inside of her stretching her womb to its maximum capacity.

Then Andy started to get into a rhythm as he pulled out almost all the way then he drove it back in all the way. Andy’s balls slapped against Charla’s tight pucker with every thrust. Charla started to shake again and tighten up and Andy felt the orgasm building up in his balls. Then there was an explosion deep inside of Charla causing her to cum uncontrollably.

Charla screams ooohhhh ohhhhhhh yesssssssss as her legs start to shake and her hips thrust wildly in a rhythm with Andy’s. Then she collapses and Andy lies there for a moment letting her throbbing mound drain his cock for every drop of cum he has to give. After Andy has rested for a bit he heads home to find the baby sitter sleeping on the couch. She looks so cute laying there in her tee shirt and panties.

Britney has been Andy’s sitter now for a year since she was 16 years old and she was looking better every day. She was 5’1 about 90 pounds nice tight body pert tits and a smile that could make a man melt. Andy went up to Britney waking her and says hey doll why don’t you go sleep in my bed and with that she headed to his room and got in bed. Andy headed in behind her and took all of his clothes off and slid under the covers.

Andy was almost asleep when he felt a hand on his side rubbing up and down. This made Andy get excited and turn to see that Britney was still asleep. Andy was wanting to touch Britney so Andy started rubbing Britney’s leg then ran his hand over her belly and then over her pert little nipples on the top of the two firm melons under the tee shirt. She moaned slightly as he kept playing with her nipples getting them harder and harder.

Andy then slid his hand down her belly and into the front of her panties parting the lips of her young tight mound. He started to rub her clit and Britney reacted immediately by rocking her hips as he grinded the little nub with his finger and thumb. Then Andy lifted Britney’s shirt and took a nipple into his mouth sucking it and licking it as her moans were getting louder and louder. Andy was very excited because he had this young cheerleader all worked up.

Andy took his middle finger and pushed it deep inside the folds of Britney’s tight mound. She was so tight he could barely get his finger inside of her. Andy started to work her little hole with his finger and she started to buck wildly as her orgasm started to build. Andy decided he wanted to taste that tight sweet mound so he pulled her panties to the side and parted the lips of Britney’s mound and drove his tongue into the button over and over. She tasted so sweet like honeysuckle as he ground his tongue over her hot little button darting it like a piece of candy.

This sent waves of pleasure all through Britney’s hot young body like she had never experienced before. She let out a scream of passion as her orgasm finally came making Andy fully erect again. When she quit bucking he place the head of his manhood at the tiny entrance of her young mound and rubbed it up and down between the folds getting it drenched in her cum. It looked impossible but he was going to make it fit no matter how hard he had to try.

Then with a driving force he rammed his throbbing cock deep inside of her she screamed out as he pulled out and rammed it back in over and over until he was driving the full length of his 11 inch cock in and out of this 18 year old girl. She was screaming and telling him it hurts so good fuck me ohhhh god fuck me hard so he grabbed her by each ankle and drove his massive cock in and out of her at full force until he felt his orgasm building again deep in his balls.

Then like a jack hammer he drove himself as deep as he could pushing forward hard and deep as his massive cock exploded deep inside of her little stretched out womb. She started to scream and cum again because of the waves of heat spraying the most inner walls of her tight mound. Then Andy fell by her side and went to sleep holding his little Britney all night long.

The next day he told Julia what had happened and to his delight she seemed very happy about it and wanted to know all of the details. Andy was telling her everything that had happened when his phone rang. It was Britney’s mom Barbera she was furious about Andy sleeping with her daughter and threatened to kick in his door to his home and destroy it so Andy went home.

When Andy got to his house Barbera was already they’re screaming and cussing she followed Andy into the home. She told hi how sick he was for doing this to her daughter then Barbera tried to swing at Andy. But he grabbed her hands and told her to stop being a little bitch. Andy was getting frustrated with her so he tied Barbera’s hands to a chin up bar close to him then he tied one of her legs down and she screamed the whole time. He told her to shut the fuck up and calm down or he would shut her up permanently.

This excited Barbera and Andy so with that he pushed the leg that was not tied up and found she was wearing no panties so he started rubbing Barbera’a mound. She cried out and told him to please stop but Andy told her to shut up then he got down on one knee and her screams became moans within in minutes as his tongue darted her little love button that had been getting no attention for about six months now. As Barbera started to buck her hips Andy stood up and placed his manhood at the opening of her burning hot wet mound.

Then with a hard push Andy drove his cock deep into Barbera’s mound and pulled back a little and drove it in again until his rhythm had him inside of her making full strokes. Barbera was amazing she was 5’2 blonde pert nipples on nice round bouncing melons slim athletic body she was just amazing. Andy could feel her body tense and grip his cock as her orgasm was building and he could feel his own building at the same time.

Then as Andy exploded deep inside of Barbera as he saw her toes curl and then spread as she was beginning to cum in a series of multiple orgasms bucking her hips and screaming in pleasure the whole time her body was cumming. After Barbera came Andy untied her and told her she could leave so she did but with a different outlook. She asked if she could call him later and Andy said she could.

Andy went back to work and finished his day and told Julia everything that had happened. Andy got another call this time it was Britney begging to live with him so he said yes she could because he was falling in love. This drove Julia over the edge and started eating away at her until she finally broke and could not be with Andy anymore.

Barbera found this to be the opening she needed to work her way in as the partner Andy needed. So that night she went to Andy’s home and talked with him about being that special someone he could turn to in times of need. Andy agreed and felt this lady could be a much more suitable partner than Julia. She was more open to his ideas and wanted to please him anyway she could.

Later that night Andy met a new woman her name was Sherry she was very sexy. She had long red hair she was slim about 5’6 nice round ass and huge breast. Andy had her over for drinks and as they were talking she got to be playful with him. She looked so good in that short tight red dress it was just to inviting so Andy took her up on it. He rubbed his hands all over her bottom while they danced in his living room. He kissed Sherry passionately.

She was feeling that tingle a woman gets when they want to have sex. She was fighting it hard but her urges were winning. Andy started to lick her neck and ears and she melted into his arms giving in and letting him take control. He took Sherry over to the couch and kissed her while rubbing his hands all over her excited body. Andy slid his hand between her legs and started to rub her mound only to find she was already very wet and excited.

Andy took off Sherry’s panties and knelt down in front of her. She had a perfect mound it had a heart shape to the pubic hair and it was very trimmed and slightly puffy lips. He parted the lips of her mound and her clit was so swollen from her needs and desire. Andy licked her clit and she squeeled and bucked as she came hard just from the touch of his tongue. Her pussy squirted violently as he continued to lick her swollen clit. He had heard of squirters but this was his first and he liked it.

When Andy was done licking Sherry his face was drenched with her cum. He wiped it off and put the head of his throbbing cock up to the opening of her sweet mound. She was so tight but she fit him perfectly as he drove his cock in and out of her dripping mound. She seemed to cum constantly from the first time he touched her until he finally came deep inside of her tight mound. When they were done they were in a puddle of her juices and she was very tired from cumming so much. So Andy had her stay the night and sleep with him in his bed.

The next morning Barbera called and asked if her and Britney could move in with him he said of course they could. Sherry wanted to move in with him too so he agreed to let her move in as well. Then later Charla told Andy she loved him and wanted to live with him so he now had four women moving in. The first night he had all of them in one bed and they all had sex with each other all night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Magnificent Seven A woman shares her boyfriend with her BFFs.in Group Sex
The Shadow Jason gets lost in the woods with two very hot girls.in Group Sex
The Elevator Man gets stuck in elevator with four women.in Group Sex
Living with Rachael Pt. 01 Dinner with my roommate Rachael and my friend Emily.in Group Sex
Highschool Sweethearts Two popular girls ask a dorky young man on a shared date.in Group Sex
More Stories