The Wild Bikini Girls One Year On

Story Info
The hillbilly girls turn me into a diaper fugitive.
4.1k words
4
16.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

After that scat fight experience that summer I became a bit of a recluse. I laid around in bed a lot and peered into the woods from my window with my telescope when I got bored. But I always wore those panties the mother had put on me that day knowing that they belonged to her weird daughter, Darleen. I saw Darleen on the bus almost daily the next school year, sitting with this other ugly girl. She wouldn't even look at me when I passed and that annoyed me, but I assumed it was because she didn't want to embarrass me. I would always sit a few seats behind her and stare at her with the knowledge that she knew a terrible secret about me. Then one day in June, she and her friend looked back at me together quickly from their seat and smirked. My face pounded red with horror. She had told her friend about me! I was sure of it! I melted into my seat. The vision of those marauding girls returned to me, how they had taunted and harassed me like feral hellcats. I began to tremble and feel anxious. When I got home, I went right to bed and shivered with my pillow over my head. I realized then that Darleen and her hillbilly family were still haunting me. I was dealing with posttraumatic stress of a sort. But I still had this overwhelming curiosity about them. What were they doing over there this summer I wondered? Their house was too far for me to see from my window so I decided to go in and have a look. It was the only way for me to get my confidence back and show them that I wasn't afraid I reasoned.

The next day I walked back into those woods with trepidation and flinched each time a twig snapped. I looked around like I expected those hillbilly girls to repel down from the trees like Jersey devils! I proceeded into the pines about fifty more yards to a position just in sight of their property and peeked through some bushes. I heard the back screen door slam then and the mother appeared carrying some sort of rolled up carpet on her hip. She dumped it on the ground near a shed and walked back to their outdoor sink and started washing a big pan. She called out to someone in the house.

"Bobby Jo! Get on out here and put them barbells away!"

Moments later one of the girls I remembered from the summer before appeared. She was wearing a bikini and had long black hair.

"We're still usin' them!" she told the mother in an annoyed voice.

Well, get 'em out of the way before I break my neck on 'em!" the mother complained with a twangy tone.

"All riiight!" the girl relented as she picked up the heavy barbell and hauled it away towards the edge of the property.

As I watched her carry it, I was impressed by her strength. Her gait was very controlled and her legs showed definite development. She came back for the smaller weight and carried that one away with one hand.

But as I stood there feeling sly and devious, a hard object suddenly poked me in the back. A bolt of fear shot up my spine.

"What you doin' here, Yankee!" a voice from behind me challenged.

When I turned, I saw it was Jerimiah, the younger brother of Darleen I had been friends with the year before. I hadn't seen him since the incident.

"Hey Jerimiah." I said, trying to act casual.

He was wearing a confederate cap and had a BB rifle pointed at me.

"You're a Yankee spy, ain't you!"

"What? No, I was just taking the short cut..." I started to explain.

"This ain't no short cut, you lyin' Yank!" he retorted, continuing in character as a rebel soldier.

When I saw that his face remained serious, I became a bit unnerved.

"Come on, Jerimiah, you know me!"

"Hands up, Yankee!" he ordered again.

I did as commanded and he started leading me back towards his house as he continued to stick the gun barrel in my ribs. Now I was getting scared.

"Come on Jerimiah! This is stupid!"

"Get goin', blue belly!" he ordered again.

When he brought me onto the family property the mother was still scrubbing the pan in the sink.

"Caught me a Yankee spy, Ma!" he announced.

"That's good, Son." She replied without looking.

It was clear she believed me to be just another one of his playmates.

"Keep goin', Spy!" he said as he guided me toward the back door.

I thought about running then, but I knew that would show me to be the same big coward as before. No, I decided. I wasn't afraid of these girls anymore! He told me to open the door and led me in. When we entered the talking in the room stopped.

"Look who I found outside in the bushes! A dirty Yankee Spy!" Jerimiah announced to the girls who were sitting around the living room watching Jerry Springer.

One of the people there was Darleen and across from her in a recliner was the barbell girl, Bobby Jo. Between them sat another blonde girl who looked to be seven or eight months pregnant. Darleen was wearing a tube top and shorts and the pregnant one had on a T-shirt and cut-off jeans that were partially unbuttoned to accommodate her bulging belly.

"Ain't that the guy who was here last year?" Bobby Jo asked as she studied me.

"Sure is! These Yanks never do learn!" Jerimiah replied.

"Wait!" The pregnant one cut in, "Didn't he crap in his pants!"

They all laughed.

"Oh yeah! He cried like a baby that day! I remember!" Bobby Jo added with a smile.

That's when I recognized the pregnant one. She was the girl who climbed up the tree to steal my clothes after taking off her dirty bikini bottoms the previous summer.

"I didn't cry!" I told them, "I was just mad."

"Keep goin', Blue Belly!" Jerimiah ordered as he poked me with his rifle and led me to the couch where I sat down next to the blonde.

"You cried!" Darleen said then, "Especially when my mama washed your dirty behind!"

My face was on fire with heat and shame after this comment. I sat there not knowing what to say next.

"So why you been such a stranger?" the blonde one asked.

I smiled and shrugged.

"I do a lot of studying." Was all I could think to say.

"What's your name?" Bobby Jo inquired.

"Henry Leedermire." Darleen told her before I could answer.

"Henry Leedermire?!" Bobby Jo said as she laughed, "That sounds like a professor's name!"

My face went red again.

"What are you studyin' to become? A teacher or somethin'?" the blonde chimed in.

"No... I just want to get into a good school." I replied.

The three girls just looked at each other and snickered.

"Well you better not crap your pants when you're teachin' folks!" Bobby Jo cracked.

The three of them laughed again and I began to experience an overwhelming feeling of uneasiness. The entrance of the mother interrupted my agony.

"Put that gun away!" she told her son before disappearing.

Jerimiah lowered the rifle and set it down against the couch.

"What's your name?" I asked the blonde out of nervousness.

"Becky Lynn." She said, "I'm Darleen's aunt."

It took me a moment to figure this one out. Becky Lynn, as young as she was, had to be the sister of Darleen's mother... or the father!

"And I'm just a cousin!" Bobby Jo volunteered.

"So where do you go to school?" I continued unsteadily.

"Well, I quit a few years ago and Bobby Jo just finished eleventh cause she stayed back in seventh, so..."

"I did not stay back in seventh!" Bobby Jo protested, "I just did that year twice cause I liked that Mr. Brannon!"

Becky Lynn noticed that I was looking down at her popping belly at that point.

"Oh, are you wonderin' about this?" she asked as she reached down and pulled up her shirt to reveal her big round pot, "This is goin' to be the next Tom Brady! You wait and see!"

I nodded skeptically as Jerimiah continued to stand over me with his hands on his hips. Then Darleen's mother appeared again and I flinched when I saw that she was naked.

"Darleen, where's that scrubbin' pad I use to clean the shower?" she asked, her shock of red pubic hair jutting out three or four inches from her crotch.

"It's in the bucket on the shelf in the closet, Mama."

The surprise on my face must have been obvious as the mother turned and walked away to fetch her cleaning pad.

"Don't be starin' at my mama, Yankee!" Jerimiah warned.

"Was he sneakin' a peek at Aunt Lucinda?" Bobby Jo joined in.

"Yup!"

"Huuh... I think we need to do a Thornfield initiation to teach this boy a lesson!" Bobby Jo announced as she began to slide off of her chair in my direction.

I was terrified now and looking over at Darleen for help, but she was happily enjoying the situation.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I shrunk back.

Becky Lynn at this point grabbed my arm and Bobby Jo grabbed my ankle. Before I knew it, I was on the floor.

"Wait! Come on, stop!" I called out as both of them put all their weight on me.

"Get them shoes and socks off!" Becky Lynn told Bobby Jo as they both held me down and grinned.

I kicked and struggled against them, but soon my shirt and pants were pulled off as well.

"You better stop or I'm going to report you!" I told them in a panicked voice.

They got my underwear down and off next and laughed when they saw I had no hair down there.

"Look! He's still a bald eagle!" Bobby Jo exclaimed with amusement.

Then they picked me up by my legs and arms and started carrying me outside. I bucked and pulled and thrashed.

"No! No! No!" I bellowed.

"Hide his clothes under the couch!" one of them directed as they carried me out the screen door, "Mama's gonna be out of the shower soon!"

"Don't do this!" I said in a weak and trembling voice as they continued into the backyard with me.

Darleen and Jerimiah followed along as the other two led with me pulling and twisting in between them. They were carrying me with relative ease and laughing.

"So you thought you could come back here and spy on us!" Bobby Jo accused as we headed into the woods.

"No! Just let me go and I won't tell! Please!" I pleaded as my voice began to break with emotion.

"No sir! We're gonna carry you out to the road and tie you to a telephone pole!" Becky Lynn threatened.

"You shoulda learned your lesson the first time, Henry!" Bobby Jo added.

We came to a clearing and they stopped and set me down.

"I got an idea! Let's put a diaper on him!" Becky Lynn suggested.

"Darleen, run back to the house and get one of them cloth diapers your mama has." Bobby Jo requested.

When I heard this, I lost all self-control. I pulled wildly against their grip and began to cry.

"Let me go!" I shouted and bawled, "I want to go home!"

"Look, he's actin' just like a baby now! Baby Henry!" Bobby Jo taunted as she stood over me with her tan thighs flexing around her bikini bottoms.

"Well, he don't have no hair on his body, just like a baby! All he needs is a diaper and a pacifier!" Becky Lynn agreed.

A minute later Darleen returned and Becky Jo pulled my legs apart so she could put the soft cotton rectangle around my private parts. She pinned the sides as I fought in tearful rage. When Darleen was done, she stood over me with a pleased expression on her buck-toothed face.

"Okay, I think he's ready for his walk now!" Becky Lynn announced.

They pulled me up after this and each of them held one of my wrists. I tried to dig my heals into the dirt but they pulled me along away.

"This is better than hangin' from a tree with a wedgie, ain't it?" Jerimiah commented.

"Sure it is! Besides, if Henry craps now, he'll be okay!" Bobby Jo explained.

They dragged me along a path toward the road as I shouted and cursed.

"Help! Mrs. Thornfield! Let me fucking go!"

"Shush up!" Becky Lynn commanded as she reached out and squeezed my face.

We were soon at the street and they started guiding me down the roadside. I continued to pull against them and curse.

"Let me go, you whores!"

"Baby Henry! That ain't nice!" Darleen scolded.

"I don't care! Let me go!"

"The more you shout the more people are gonna look!" Becky Lynn whispered as she moved in next to me and held me by my upper arm.

I saw that she was right. Did I really want to attract more attention to myself? The road was hot on my bare feet and in spite of having the diaper on, I felt nude. The soft material swished between my legs as I walked and my entire body trembled from fear. Both girls put their arms around me then like I was a feeble old man.

"Don't you feel better now, Henry?" Bobby Jo cracked, "You don't have to hide anymore!"

There was no one outside at first so it wasn't that bad, but then I spotted a group of people I knew from school coming our way. I knew they would soon recognize me so I tried to breakaway from the two hillbillies holding me and escape, but they managed to keep a grip on me. I swung and flailed, but ended up being picked up in a fireman's carry by Bobby Jo. This was when I felt the fear and nausea in my stomach get worse as I hung over her shoulder with my arms dangling and my head pointed towards the ground. We continued past the group of people and I listened to their surprised comments as we went by. I prayed they hadn't figured out that it was me.

Bobby Jo carried me with confidence after this, smacking me on the diaper a few times as I bounced on her shoulder from the impact of her steady gait.

"How's Baby Henry doin' back there?" she asked.

There were no more tears now. I was resigned in a strange way. I let myself hang there lifeless.

"Do you think we can let Henry walk again?" Becky Lynn proposed after a while.

Bobby Jo stopped and Becky Lynn bent down and stroked my hair.

"What do you say Henry?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied in a strained voice as the blood pounded in my head.

They put me down then and we all continued our ridiculous stroll through the neighborhood. Bobby Jo and Becky Lynn bookended me again as Darleen and Jerimiah trailed behind. As cars drove by, we all smiled at the drivers who were staring at the weird sight of a young man in public diapers. They no doubt saw the stress on my face and the tremble of my lips as I tried to keep from crying. The nausea in my guts grew worse as we turned onto the main street where many people I knew lived. It went okay until I spotted Mrs. Elston working in her front yard. I prayed she wouldn't turn and look as we passed, but she did. The expression of confusion and concern on her face when she saw me said it all. She stopped what she was doing and walked toward us.

"Henry? Is everything okay?"

The girls guiding me didn't stop.

"Henry?" she said again as she followed.

Bobby Jo and Becky Lynn were forced to stop as she approached.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

"We're just helpin' Henry get home. We found him in the street dressed like a baby." Bobby Jo explained as Darleen and Becky Lynn snickered.

Mrs. Elston looked me up and down aghast.

"Okay I'll take it from here, girls. Thank you." She told them as she took my hand and led me back towards her house.

As we walked, the emotions I was barely suppressing burst out of me and I began to bawl again.

"It's okay, Henry!" she said as she patted me, "Tell me what happened?"

I looked back and saw that the hillbillies were doubling over with laughter as they moved away. How was I going to tell her what happened?

"I can't." was all I said before I felt the sudden onrush of nausea again.

I stopped and put my hand on my stomach.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

A bowel movement suddenly fell into my diaper at that moment. I was mortified.

"I'm okay." I said as I shook.

I tried to continue walking, but my gait was cumbersome. It didn't take her long to figure out what I had done. I felt all was lost at this point and I tried to shuffle away from her, but she quickly caught me again.

"It's okay Henry. I can help you." She said as she guided me back towards her house.

The floodgates of my emotions opened again and I released my tears in long sobs. She hugged me and rubbed my shoulder as we went up her driveway and then into her house. Inside she comforted me as we stood in the foyer.

"Now Henry, I want you to tell me exactly what happened! Did those girls do this to you?" she asked.

I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth as the bad smell from my diaper rose up.

"No." was all I said.

She looked at me quizzically for a moment.

"Did you put this diaper on yourself?"

I was stuck now.

"Yes, it was just a joke." I said as I sniveled.

A look of disappointment moved over her face.

"So this was just a game you were playing?"

I put my head down and nodded.

"Well I don't find this to be funny at all! I'm going to call your mother!"

"No! She's at work! Please Mrs. Elston! She'll get mad!"

"Well she needs to know about this!" she insisted as she left to use the phone.

Panic filled my mind then as I realized Mrs. Elston now believed me to be a deviant of some kind. I decided my only choice was to bolt. I opened the door and ran across the street and hid in the Crosby's backyard. Then I opened the diaper and cleaned the shit out of it the best I could. Not having any other way to cover myself, I put the brown stained, nappy back on. I had to keep moving since I figured Mrs. Elston would soon have the men from the funny farm on me. I jumped the back fence and tiptoed through the Mason's tulips and hid between two cars. I looked around for clothes on a line or a table cloth, but there was nothing in sight. Then I thought of Mrs. Snell, a neighbor who had always been nice to me and given me jobs around her house. She would help me! I zig zagged across the Marconi's lawn and belly crawled through the tall weeds at the Anderson's place until I made it to Mrs. Snell's back door. I knocked and a minute later she opened the door. Her face was a study in shock when she saw me.

"Mrs. Snell, I'm sorry, but could you lend me some clothes?" I pleaded.

"Oh my god! What happened to you, Henry?"

"It's a long story."

"Come in." she said.

She let me use her shower and gave me a pair of her own underwear and a pair of her oversized jeans and a T-shirt to wear. Her panties were big, but amazingly silky!

I knew I wouldn't be able to get into my house now that my keys were missing so I stayed there and had some tea with her.

"So you say these girls have done this to you before?" she tried to understand.

"Yeah, they're from the hills in Appalachia or something and they have a lot of crazy behaviors." I told her.

"But why did you go back over there?"

She had me on this one and I had to pause and think about it.

"I don't know."

"Hmmm..."

But there was something in her expression that told me she had an idea why I had gone back. Later when I arrived home my mother was waiting.

"I just got off the phone with Mrs. Elston. She told me the whole story!"

I cringed and wiped my mouth.

"Whose clothes are these?" she asked as she approached me.

"They belong to Mrs. Snell. She let me borrow them."

"What do you have underneath?" she asked as she pulled at the jeans.

"Her underwear."

She put her hands on her hips and gave me a searing look.

"So now you want to wear woman's underwear and diapers! Yes, I found the underwear you were hiding in your room! Where did you get them?" She charged.

"I didn't take them!" I tried to tell her.

"I don't want to hear any more lies!"

"I'm not lying!"

She walked back to the kitchen table and sat down.

"I made an appointment for you to see a psychologist... Dr. Paine... Next Tuesday."

And so I started seeing this psychologist who told me all about my latent tendencies and my repressed rage for being weaned too early. It all struck me as nonsense, but I smiled through it. However two weeks later I went back into the woods and stood at the edge of the Thornfield's property. I wasn't sure what I was waiting for, but then the mother appeared with a basket of laundry. She stopped when she noticed me.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers
12