The Wild Dominatrix

Story Info
Crossdressing husband plays dominatrix for wife.
1.7k words
3.95
36.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like having time to get things ready in the bedroom and I'm glad you give me the time to prepare. I have a wild night prepared for you and I hope you will enjoy it. You know my desire is to be dominated by you, however you desire to be tied down and pleasured much more than you desire to do this to me. I prepare the room by putting the straps in the hooks on the ceiling and making the straps on the bed ready for your legs. I set the mask and the other 2 straps that will secure your legs from going together on the dresser. Then it's my turn.

Tonight I think I will wear my favorite corset, the one you had to fix for me, along with the special fall away thong that I fixed and a pair of sexy black fishnet stockings. I love the fact that you let me dress up like this, it makes me feel so sexy and makes me want you even more than I normally do, which is all the time. After I pull the fishnet stockings up and fasten them to my corset I take the time to insert my favorite butt plug. I love the feeling of being filled back there. It takes a little time to get it worked in just right, first I lube it up with plenty of lube making sure to apply some lube to my horny ass. Then I start to fuck myself with it, pushing it in a little ways at first and then up to the widest bump in the plug. I imagine that its you back there thrusting into me slowly and gently at first and then it's time for the final thrust. I twist my ass just right and with one last push the plug is seated deep in my ass filling me to the brim, touching the heart of my arousal and making my cock swell with anticipation of what lies ahead.

Then applying the finishing touches I slide the thong on under my garters, slip on my 6 inch fuck me pumps and I'm done. My body is shaking at the anticipation of what lies ahead. I wish my pumps were black so they would match everything else but white will have to do for now.

As I walk out into the living room you are seated on the couch reading with no idea of what lies ahead. I saunter over to you with my heart racing, hands sweaty, cock hard and tingling, and my ass throbbing with the delicious feeling of being filled. I bend over take off your shirt and undo your bra revealing your marvelously sexy rockies. My breath quickens as I start to suck and lick them and I can feel my cock get harder with each little lick as though it was up there enjoying what my tongue is doing. Sometimes it's hard not to cum just at the sight of your beautiful breasts and the thought of what lies ahead. But I must remain in control after all I am the Dominatrix tonight. I lead you to the bathroom where I finish taking off the rest of your cloths while my tongue plays with the small of your back and the crack of your sexy ass.

I lead you into the bedroom and strap you down to the bed. First tying your legs up in the air and then securing your hands to the side. Then I take two more straps and fasten your legs to your arms so you can't close your legs at the height of enjoyment. I'm hoping I can make you cum like never before so that you flood me with your cum. I can imagine your cumming in streams and gushing cum all over my face and body as I try to lick up every precious drop. From what I have been reading the explosion you will feel is almost like you are peeing but it will be a sweet nectar to me and I so look forward to it. That is the reason for the new straps so you won't be able to try to hold the feeling back.

After I wash your gorgeous pussy and delicious ass I blindfold you and climb onto the bed to begin my duties. My main duty is to make you cum as you never have before. As you lay there with the blindfold on I don't know what is going through your mind but I hope it is making you so horny you will explode all over my face. I start to lick and suck your tits taking your huge nipples into my mouth and savoring the taste of each one, licking from there up and around your neck and back to your nipples. Then it's time for the feast de resistance. I work my way down to your delicious pussy and start to lick and suck you to my (and I hope your) hearts desire, playing with your nipples and running my hands all over your body as I go. I can see your stomach convulsing and feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter. I can't wait for you to cum all over my face and fill my waiting mouth with your sweet juices. I whisper for you to let yourself go and flood me with your juices, cum all over me and smother me with your sweet nectar. My cock is so hard every vein in it is pounding I get harder and harder with every lap of my tongue on your sweet juicy comfort cave. Than I take my left hand and start to finger you trying to coax more of the sweet liquid I crave from your beautiful pussy. It seems like hours I spend down between your legs feasting on the most wonderful sauce any man has known, enjoying the sweet smell and delicious slickness of your excitement.

Then I move up between your thighs and press my throbbing cock against the opening of your sweet slick pussy. I can feel your anxiousness and wanting as I slowly insert my hard cock into your gushing sweetness. I can feel the enjoyment my cock is receiving from you in every cell of my body. You make me quake and shiver with excitement as I thrust into you harder and harder. As I thrust into you with my hard cock I can see your breathing quicken and feel you body tense. I sense you are going to cum for me and I don't want to miss a drop so I stop what I am doing and move back down to drink in the sweetness of your juices. Ten minutes or more must have gone by and my face is covered in your delicious cum. I can feel you all over my face and smell the sweet odor of your beautiful pussy. Then I realize some of your juices are getting past my waiting tongue and running down lower onto your sexy ass. I lower my licking to include your sexy ass and insert the tip of my tongue into your waiting hole. I can tell this pleases you by the way you squirm and moan. I spend another ten minutes or so licking you from one end your beautiful ass to the tip of your moist sweet pussy.

Then I drop down off the bed and it's time for my next surprise. I pull the plug out of my quivering ass and open our toybox, waiting inside is the strap on purple cock I so desperately want you to use on me. I see my opportunity as you are lying there blindfolded and tied to the bed to make a fantasy come true. Playing out my part as the Dominatrix now it is time for my pleasure. Not that I haven't enjoyed what I have been doing as you know it is mostly my pleasure when I feast on your sweet juicy cum filled pussy. But now it's my turn to be filled by you. I release your legs for a moment so I can slip your big purple cock into place. I tighten the strap around your hips and waste and position your cock so I can give you the ride of your life. I've read stories where the only lube needed is the saliva from a nice wet blow job so I go down on you and suck your big purple cock trying to create enough juice for what is to follow. Then I realize we will need some extra help so I grab the bottle of juicy lube I have placed on the headboard for just this moment. I lube you up and get ready to mount you and fuck you for all your worth. I slip off my heels, grab one of the straps securing your wrists and lower myself down onto your purple hardness.

I feel the same pleasure you must feel when I slowly slip into your comfort cave. I lower myself down slowly until your cock is seated deep inside me. Then I bend down and take your hard taught nipple into my mouth and suck and nurture it until we are both satisfied. Then moving slowly I start to rock up and down on your hard purple cock with a slow rhythmic beat, enjoying the fullness you are giving me. You realize how wonderful this is feeling and start to thrust up towards my waiting ass. It doesn't take long and the tempo builds we start to bump and grind faster and harder. I am twisting and turning like you do when your on top of me. I've never felt so close to you, so close to knowing how you must feel when we're making love. Before I know it the feeling overtakes me and my whole body starts to convulse. I can feel my cum building to the tip of my cock ready to explode all over your stomach and breasts. As I explode on you my body starts to shake until I can hardly breath. Then I lean over and lick my juices off of your beautiful rockies and stomach. My shaking hands struggle with the straps that hold your cock in place until it is removed and then I can enjoy more of your wonderful juices. You are so sweet, words can't express the pleasure I receive from licking and eating your sweet pussy. So how does doing all this classify me as a Dominatrix? Well I guess it's because I'm what I want anyway I want to be.

love and submission babycakes