The Wild One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like slow motion as Stacey leaned in, her tongue licking a long trail from the bottom of Lacey's pussy all the way to the top. I knew she was licking up some of my cum, and groaned a little. My groan was nothing compared to Lacey's though, as the combined stimulation by the three of us was causing her hips to thrust up into Stacey's face.

After the single lick, the tiny redhead was content to just stick to her hands, and quickly drove Lacey over the edge of orgasm. Once the blonde calmed down, Stacey leaned in, and started to suck on Lacey's pussy lips, chewing at the flesh as I had done many times. I assisted the smaller girl by grabbing Lacey's thigh, pulling her open, and Nico did the same, opening my bedmate wide open for his to pleasure.

Stacey seemed to know what she was doing, as I think all girls do, and used her mouth to quickly drive Lacey back over the edge, into her third big orgasm of the night. This left the bosomy blonde breathless, and she pushed Stacey's head away as she struggled to catch her breath from it.

Her job apparently done, Stacey kissed back up Lacey's body until the two girls' lips met again, Stacey passing Lacey the taste of both herself and me. Nico and I had backed off now, unsure as to the girls' next actions. Lacey was apparently still in control, because she pulled Stacey up and up, until the tiny girl was crouched over Lacey's face, her pussy directly over Lacey's waiting mouth.

Where Stacey was a bit tentative and unsure, Lacey was direct and apparently experienced. As Nico and I watched, she quickly had her mouth cupped on Stacey's pussy, her hands behind Stacey's body, cupping her cute little ass.

Nico looked at me and shrugged, moving in to suck on his girlfriend's nipple. This caused her to arch her back, and she grabbed Nico's head, pulling him to her. Her other hand stretched out towards me, and when it felt my face, pulled me towards her. Understanding her unspoken orders, I latched on the other nipple, sucking it as well.

Lacey had been remarkably silent minutes earlier, when Stacey was eating her out. I attributed that to the hard, loud fucking I had given her earlier. Stacey; however, was in full throat, yelps and curses filling the room as she received the same treatment.

Lacey licked and sucked her through several orgasms, until finally Stacey fell back, her head resting on Lacey's upper thigh, Nico's and my mouths left empty. As she caught her breath, Lacey propped herself up on her elbows.

Her mouth was covered in a sheen of Stacey's juices, though I knew none of Nico's cum was there. He had confided in me that Stacey refused to let him cum in her, instead, using a nasty towel kept just for that purpose.

Lacey looked over at me and smiled, so I leaned in and kissed her, wondering if I was to remain only an extra in the proceedings. I turned and saw Nico doing the same to Stacey, who had a big smile on her face now.

Lacey was still in control, and reached out and lightly twisted one of Stacey's nipples, and received a yelp and her full attention in response.

"I want a cock in me now" my blonde companion said, stroking my cock to accentuate the point.

"Mmm, me too" Stacey cooed, though she soundly full satisfied already.

Lacey released my cock, and slid out from under Stacey's body. She grabbed my hand, pulling me down to the floor. There, facing the other couple still on the bed, she knelt down on all fours, her pussy presenting a nice target from behind.

Moving behind her, I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, and then entered her, more concerned with my own need for pleasure than with the fact the other couple was still in the room.

As I worked up my rhythm, Lacey motioned Stacey to come down to the floor, and she did, standing over the taller girl.

"Be a good girl and present yourself" Lacey purred, her words punctuated by the slap-slap of my body against hers.

Stacey did, kneeling down only a foot or so from Lacey's head, and pointing her ass up at Nico, who was still on the bed. He quickly scrambled to join, entering his girlfriend's freshly eaten pussy with one stroke, and coming to rhythm as well.

Knowing that I would last awhile after dropping one load in my curvy companion already, I decided to drink in the situation. I inspected Stacey's body, felt every part of Lacey's, and watched Nico's cock penetrate his girlfriend mere feet from me.

At first the two girls were more focused on their own pleasure, but soon they remembered each other, and I felt Lacey starting to crawl forward a little. Doing little more than making sure my cock stayed in its hole, I followed, but I was more impressed when Lacey's other end starting making out with Stacey.

The two girls were both getting fucked doggy-style, but still found it in themselves to make out with each other. Impressed with their coordination, I fucked Lacey even harder, watching her ass jiggle as I filled her pussy with cock.

This continued for several minutes, the girls alternating their kissing with moans and groans. Finally Lacey seemed to want something else, and she lurched forward, my cock falling out of her. She pulled Stacey up with her, and they kneeled there, kissing, jilling each other. AS they did, I could see that Lacey was slowly rotating them, until finally, Stacey's ass was towards me, and Lacey's towards Nico.

Once we were aligned, Lacey broke her kiss with Stacey, and kissed down her body, until her hands hit the floor. Now on all fours, Lacey crawled backwards. When she felt Nico's cock bump against her ass, she reached back, grasping him in her hand. She lined him up with her pussy, and backed up, his cock sinking deep into her pussy. She groaned her satisfaction, and started to rock back onto his cock, fucking herself on him.

Stacey looked fairly surprised by Lacey's actions, and slightly unsettled by the fact this blonde goddess now had her boyfriend's cock inside her. I think Nico knew it, too, because he was focused on the point where his cock entered Lacey, not looking up to meet his girlfriend's eyes.

Attempting to soften the blow, I moved up behind Stacey, wrapped my arm around her, and kissed her stomach. Arousal trumped jealousy, and I felt her melt against me, her cute little ass rubbing back against my cock.

She turned to face me and whispered "I don't want rug burn." With that, she settled down onto her back, and opened her legs for me, inviting me to enter her.

I knew I would be only the second cock to enter Stacey. Nico had previously admitted popping her cherry, and was sure that I would give her something different she would remember.

Crouching down over her, I looked her in the eyes as I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy, before sinking in. I saw her eyes widen, surprised by the girth of my cock. Her pussy was so familiar to Nico's size that something bigger, like mine apparently was, was something new and enticing. She was much tighter than Lacey, something that was a pleasant distraction I was happy to enjoy.

Looking her in the eyes the whole time, I proceeded to fuck the small redhead deeply, knowing she would remember this as her second 'first' fuck.

Though I enjoyed fucking her missionarily, I knew that I could make use of her small size, so as she widened up to accept me deeper, I reached under her, cupped her ass, and agilely rolled over, leaving her on top in a cowgirl position. I held her hips, forcing her to rock back and forth, rather than up and down, and saw her lips form an 'o' as she reaped the benefits of this motion.

I turned my head back to see Nico still spearing Lacey from behind, his hands reaching around her body to cup her massive tits.

Turning my attention back to Stacey, I dug in, determined to give her a fucking she wouldn't forget. Using every trick I knew, I finally sent Nico's girl on a fireworks ride by holding her still with one hand, using my other to rub her clit, and thrusting my hips up into her.

The site of this gorgeous little redheaded doll blowing all her circuits was too much, and I felt myself testing the fuses as well. Knowing full well her ban on using her as an ejaculate receptacle, I kept going full speed, and just as her body began to shiver in the throes of an orgasm to remember, I blasted my second load of the night deep into her womb.

The look on her face betrayed her surprise at my actions, but the orgasm was too much, and she collapsed in my arms, passed out.

Setting her down lightly, I pulled my cum-slicked cock from her tight little pussy with a plop. Turning towards the still-fucking couple behind me, I saw Lacey looked at my cum-covered cock and lick her lips.

Not wanting to leave the lady wanting, I moved in, putting Lacey on a cockspit as she drew my cock into her mouth, cleaning off my cum, Stacey's juices, and I'm sure some of her juices.

After two cums, my dick didn't harden that easily, but Lacey did everything she could, and the way she sucked cock, that was a lot. Finally a little usage of her tongue on the sensitive spot between my balls inside my sac did it, and my hardening cock was quickly swallowed into her mouth.

Her blowjob only lasted thirty seconds after that, as Nico starting grunting, and slowed down his fucking, intending to pull out. Knowing what that meant, Lacey quickly turned, both cocks popping out of her, and swallowed his juicy cock, deepthroating him so quickly he could do nothing but blow his balls deep inside her mouth. As he did, she reached behind her, trying to find my cock to fill her hole.

I was surprised by her actions, since she had always let me cum in her, but recovered as her hand touched my cock, leading it to her pussy. I entered her slowly, just holding myself inside as she cleaned off Nico.

His balls now apparently empty, he looked exhausted, and moved over to join his girl, who was now sleeping peacefully on my floor. Picking her up, he silently carried her out of the room, turning back to smile at what had just occurred all over my room.

Lacey was apparently still not satisfied, and continued to let me fuck her from behind. As I watched my cock disappearing repeatedly into her slit, my eye caught on her asshole, puckering with each thrust.

Deciding to see what this wild girl would allow, I licked my finger, and stuck it up in there. She groaned her response, and I decided to try her third hole for the first time.

Without speaking, I held her hips stationary, pulling out of her, and lining up my well-slicked cock with her backdoor. Pushing hard against her, I felt her exhale deeply, as I slid into her tight pink starfish.

While Lacey's pussy was pretty loose, her ass was extremely tight, and I enjoyed the sensation of her muscles pushing back against my fleshy invader. I felt her shift her weight, and I saw her starting to jill herself again as I ass-fucked her.

Even though I had come twice already and we'd just started, the unbelievable sensations of this forbidden action, combined with my remembrance of the night, and the fact this goddess was allowing me to do this to her, shortened my stamina significantly, and soon I was ready to cum.

Though Lacey had let me fuck her ass, she obviously wasn't satisfied to let me cum up there, and as I went to cum, she pulled me out, and shoved me deep into her pussy, where I blew my smaller third load of the night.

With that load went all my energy and I slumped down, as did Lacey once she finished enjoying the sensation of my semen inside her vagina.

Still naked, crotches coated in other's juices, and her probably leaking my cum, we crawled into bed and passed out, exhausted from a long day. I thought I was in heaven that night, though Lacey was going to show me that scenes like this seemed to follow her wherever she went.