The Wild Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"He certainly knows how to use this big bone of his," she mumbled to no one in particular. "I wondered how long it would take you to get the idea to come in," she said. The mood was she would have preferred not to have been interrupted.

"It was probably Donna's idea," Bill sighed, not bothering to uncouple. "She likes to watch me do it to other women. And, frankly, " he added, "I like to watch her get it too. Do you mind?"

Linda shook her head, smiling. "No, not at all. I knew Earl couldn't resist. He feels the same way. Loves to watch."

"Well then, I guess we should give them something to see then, shouldn't we?"

I realized then that Bill was even more capable of multiple orgasms than I, judging from the sodden mass of my wife's pussy pelt.

My wife humped up against his still imbedded cock. "Let's," she laughed.

Bill wasted no time in giving me the sight I most enjoyed. He fucked Linda repeatedly, marking her claw at his back as her orgasms overtook her. Her legs curled behind his thighs as he stroked in and out of her welcoming tunnel of love, and she held him so tightly to him that I wondered how he could breath.

Donna was as fascinated as I. She kept a running commentary going on how lovely Linda’s breasts looked as her husband sucked and pulled them.

“I wish mine were as big as hers,” she whispered in my ear at one point. “Anytime he sees a woman with breasts as big as Linda’s, he wants to fuck her. We managed to keep it in the family at first. He screwed my mother while we were still dating, and he’s been doing her ever since. Thank goodness they live so far away or I’d probably never get any myself”

“How does your father feel about that,” I asked, curious about the incestuous relationship.

“Oh, he’s fine with it, in fact he will sit on the couch while the three of them are together and hold my mother’s tits up while Bill sucks them and finger fucks her. He likes to eat my mother after Bill has fucked her.”

“I can’t say I blame him for that. I feel the same way. I love eating Linda’s pussy after someone has fucked her.”

She swatted my army playfully and then thrust upward with her hips, driving my cock deep inside her very juicy cunt. “Oh, you men are all alike,” she said with a smile, “Always wanting something hot.” She softened her voice for a moment, shispering in my ear again that she wanted me to eat her again. “I love that,” she concluded.

“Your wish is my command, m’lady” I answered with a chuckle. L felt our bodies sliding on the perspiration our activities had generated. Donna slid higher and I found myself once more even with that delightfully warm, wet bush. I saw her head turn toward Bill and Linda as I spread the soft lips with my thumbs and began moving my tongue slowly from the bottom of the juicy slit to the rigid knob of her clit.

With a soft moan of pleasure, Donny spread her legs wider, resting her heels on my back and using both hands to pull me tightly to that Nirvana.

“Look, Bill,“I heard her soft voice, muffled by her thighs, saying. “He’s just like Dad.”

“And I know what he’s after,” Bill chuckled.

I reached for one of the pillows on the bed and pulled it down along Donna’s side until she, sensing my intent, raised her hips and helped me slide it beneath her. “He knows what he likes, doesn’t he?”

“He loves to eat pussy,” I heard Linda reply. “Don’t all men?”

“Well, I for one prefer enjoying just what we’re doing right now.” He responded, followed by a grunt from my wife as he struck bottom once more. “Of course there are other things almost as pleasurable,” he added.

“Oh, like what? Linda responded. Judging from the teasing sound of her voice, I knew she wanted to find out.

“I’ll show you when I cum in a few minutes, Bill laughed.

“I hope it takes longer than that,” Linda sighed with obvious pleasure. “I could use a lot more of this.”

“And you’re going to get it, Linda,” Donna panted, nearing orgasm. “Bill will fuck you all night if you let him.”

“Then he’s got a busy schedule ahead of him,” Linda laughed, “because I intend to help him do just that.

Three hours later, our first session ended. Once more we were in our living room, showered and refreshed. Bill again was on the couch with Linda as Donna and I snuggled on the other, facing them. Soft music and candlelight filled the room. None of us wanted to break this spell. Bill had just finished explaining how he kept his mother in law contented

“Doesn’t that make you a little jealous?” Linda asked, looking at Donna.

“Not really,” Donna replied. “Bill has his brother come with us on trips to see my folks and he loves to screw, so while one of them is doing her, either he or his brother take care of me. And to answer your question before it’s asked, his brother is as good as Bill, in fact maybe a little better,” she teased, watching for a reaction from Bill.

“But you have to admit, honey, that he can’t last as long as I can….unless you keep him up to it”

“And how does he do that?” Linda asked with a smile. I had the impression that she already knew the answer and just wanted an opportunity to show off for me.

“Like this,” Bill said, leaning back and pulling Linda down with him. Her face was low on his chest and his staff was only semi rigid. Holding it with one hand, he used his other to urge Linda lower.

“Oh, you mean like this,” Linda asked with a smile. Her hand reached to his crotch and I knew from her smile that she was about to do something that she always before had told me she didn’t like to do, but obviously Bill was special. Her pursed lips crowned his cock head, opening slowly as a tiny bubble of pre-cum emerged.

“Yes.s.s.s, just like that,” Bill hissed with pleasure as my wife’s lips sank lower on his stiffening cock. “Use your teeth, baby,” he said softly, “you feel wonderful.”

“Just be careful, Linda,” Donna teased. “He’ll cum in your mouth,” she added as my wife’s lips and nose buried in Bill’s pubic pelt.

“I hope so,” Linda managed to say between bobbing strokes. “His cum feels so good in me that I know it must taste good.”

I watched in disbelief as my wife, who always had resisted (or so she had told me) other partner’s efforts to have her suck their cocks, take Bill on that fantastic voyage.

“Oh, baby, you’re so good at that,” Bill hissed again. Taking my wife’s head between his hands and pumping his now stiff lipstick stained shaft between her lips. He didn’t lose a stroke as he asked Donna if she had done the same for me.

“Not yet, but I’m going to now,” she giggled. “How about it, lover? Would you like for me to suck your cock?”

“I’d love it!” I replied, stretching out on the couch in the same way Bill was using to feel my wife his cock.

Donna wasted no time. With me on my back and resting against the arm of the couch, she stretched out between my thighs and engulfed my rapidly rising rod. Within three strokes I knew she was a master at cocksucking. Taking me out of her mouth for a moment, she said, “And please, shoot a load into my mouth. I love the taste of cum.”

I knew she wouldn’t have to beg. Within minutes I could feel the swelling in my balls telling me that although I didn’t believe I had another load in me, they were about to prove me wrong.

Linda was stroking hard on Bill’s erection right up to the second that I saw her cheeks swell. I knew he was filling her mouth with his cum and she was swallowing it as fast as he could produce it. The sight of her swallowing that hot load set me off too and I blew one after another shot of hot cum into an equally hard swallowing throat that had encircled my dick. I pulled her up my length as she swallowed the last threads, licking her lips and smiling. I kissed her, sending my tongue deep into her mouth and tasting my own juices still coating her tongue.

Bill had turned over onto his belly, and was literally fucking Linda’s face, pumping more of his copious load of cum into her mouth.

“Oh, yes, take it, honey. I’m going to fuck you all night when you get me up again.”

He did. When we finally waved goodby to our overnight guests the next morning, I could feel his cum on her breasts and her swollen mound.

She turned to me as their car disappeared in the distance and said with a smile, “What would you like for breakfast?” Cupping her crotch told me she already knew.

To my readers: I have received at least two requests that I have Mike (from previous stories) impregnate my wife. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and, since these stories are true, I can’t change them. He fucked her again (often) but she never had his child.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12