The Wild Ride

Story Info
Possessed motorcycle pleasures its rider.
1.1k words
4.39
62.8k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time she saw it, she knew it had to be hers. Long, muscular, gleaming from every angle of its body, it exuded a sensuality and power that sent shivers down her spine. It commanded her attention from the middle of the showroom floor at the motorcycle show, and she was drawn to it like a magnet. She ran her fingers across the glistening chrome and onto the buttery, firm leather of the seats, flattened her palm and stretched her fingers across the rounded flanks and felt the hairs on her forearms rise in response to the promise within the sleeping beast.

It was a birthday present to herself. She could barely afford it but it was hers before she signed her name. It would be delivered to her house that weekend. She could barely restrain herself.

When the promised day arrived, she paced impatiently by the door waiting for the delivery truck to appear. Finally, just before noon, the truck rumbled onto her street and creaked to a stop in front of her house. She bounded outside and waited impatiently as the deliverymen slowly unloaded her massive chrome vehicle from the belly of the truck. Finally, she signed her name one last time, the truck rumbled away, and they were alone.

She threw on her helmet, swung her leg across the wide leather seat and sighed as the firm leather yielded to her backside. With a roar, she started it up, luxuriating in the vibrations of the powerful engine that filled her body, and with a spit of gravel, she sped away down the street.

There was a winding road near her house that traveled miles through a forested area, dark and mysterious and mostly untraveled. She liked to use this road for walking or jogging, but today it was the perfect place to try out her new toy. She turned off the main road onto the unmarked pavement and soon was swallowed by the dense green walls of the forest.

She opened the throttle in the freedom of the open road and leaned into the supple leather, allowing the turns and throbs of the motorcycle to become one with her body. The wind caressed her face as she sped through the dim green light, no sound but the guttural rumble of her bike echoing among the trees.

As she relaxed into the body of the bike, she noticed with a shiver of pleasure that the wide leather seat had shaped itself around her body, softening to her curves, holding her thighs and butt in a way that transmitted the vibrations to the sensitive areas between her legs. She leaned into it and felt a heavy shudder begin at her core, which rippled down her legs and tingled to her toes.

Suddenly she was surprised by the sensation of entry, a gentle probing near her clitoris and then expansion, like a balloon, inside her. She groaned as she was slowly filled by the mysterious presence, and gripped the throbbing machine with her thighs, concentrating on weaving through the gentle curves of the road as she felt the invisible force press against her vaginal walls, growing and extending itself until it reached her limit and pressed gently against her cervix.

Another shudder rippled through her body and she pressed herself against the seat, wanting to find the source of the pressure, wanting to move against it, but finding only the firm leather molded to her body. She moaned and her heart raced in time with the zipping of the trees past her bike. Panting, she arched her back and pressed again, straining for movement that would release the building agony of pleasure that gathered like a thunderstorm within her core.

Slowly she felt a response and the sensation of sliding sent a jet of lightning through her spine. She cried out as the presence withdrew with perfect control, and then refilled her to the brim, gently stretching her inner walls and caressing every sensitive nerve with amazing accuracy. Her body responded with a flood of moisture that seemed to urge the presence on, and it began to rise and fall within her with agonizing slowness that caused her reach and strain for more urgency.

Her hands gripped the throttle as it slowly fucked her and the motorcycle throbbed between her legs in response, gaining speed along the lonely road, and in response the presence within her began to move faster, swelling within her, massaging every spasming nerve ending and bathing in her juices.

Her body exploded into a racking orgasm once, twice, but the presence was urging her still forward. She squeezed her inner walls on the force inside her as the pressure built again and the speed continued to rise, moaning and whimpering at the overwhelming pleasure building again and again.

She lost count as the delirium of build and release blended with the blur of greenery and asphalt. With each shuddering release she felt the persistent presence grow stronger and push her higher and higher, until she felt it begin to throb inside her like a heartbeat, more staccato, with an urgency that threw her final crescendo into overdrive, a plateau of agony waiting for release.

Suddenly the presence jerked and shuddered and she felt it swell against her cervix, then gently explode with a wash of hot sensation that flooded her insides with tingling and released her orgasm to a frenzy of spasms that rocked her body endlessly, bucking against the seat and releasing her thigh's iron grip. The bike slowed quickly as she felt the massive release begin to darken her senses and she had just enough time to stop and collapse her sweaty, shivering body into the ferns on the side of the road before she passed out.

She didn't know how long she lay there but when she came to, she expected to be sore. Gingerly she stood up but was surprised that there was no ache between her legs, just the pleasant tingle she associated with pleasuring herself. She ran her hand over the now-smooth leather of the motorcycle's seat and could find no trace of the mysterious force that had caused it to fuck her so thoroughly. The jeans between her legs was drenched - she touched the wet fabric and brought her fingers to her nose but she smelled only her own familiar smell, no trace of whatever had exploded within her.

With a sigh, she resigned herself to the mystery and climbed back on the bike to return home. As she turned the corner though, she felt a rising nudge, both familiar and deliciously mysterious, and her body began to respond as the invisible, irresistible force took possession of her once again, snaking gently into her anus and her vagina, slowly expanding, and she hugged the bike's glistening body to her and settled in for another wild ride on the bike that chose her for its own.