The Wild Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you'd come and see the wild roses. And I told you they look the best on Halloween." Something flickered in Nick's eyes. Determination.

"Please," he begged her. How could she deny him? After all, he was right, he had mentioned they looked the best on Halloween, and she had said yes.

"Ok, I'll just get my coat." Elisa jumped out of the sofa and went to get her coat.

The night was almost pitch black, but with a clear sky. The stars shone brightly, and when walking down the main road they could hear laughter from the various houses. The river was in the outskirts of the town, not too far away from Elisa's house, but still a bit from the immediate neighborhood. They would have to go through the woods to reach it.

The wood was even darker than the down. Here were no street lamps or carved out pumpkins with candles in them to light the way. They had to rely on the moon not to lead them astray.

"Is it far?" Elisa asked while pushing some tree branches out of her way. She could hear the crackling sound of branches being crushed under Nick's boots.

"Not that far," he yelled back. "There's the path that leads to the river." He pointed at a small, hardly distinguishable path in front of them. They followed it.

Elisa could hear the water. It sounded quite loud. Perhaps because the rest of the forest was fairly quiet. There seemed to be no other people around, only the sounds of night birds, crickets, the light wind and, of course, the water streaming down the river. They reached the bank.

"There. Can you see them?" Nick pointed towards a group of flowers. Roses. Wild roses. They were dark red, small droplets of dew were already forming on the dark green leaves.

"They're beautiful," Elisa whispered. And they were. In the moonshine the red color seemed to intensify, almost giving the illusion of the petals glowing in the dark. Elisa picked up a rose and inhaled the sweet scent.

"Don't you love their scent?" Nick asked. He was behind her, putting his arms around her and then kissed her. The kiss was passionate. Once again she gave into it.

"Lie down," he urged her.

"Here?"

"Yes, on the bank. Nobody is here." He could feel her hesitate. "We won't get caught."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He gently laid her down on the sand bank. The river to her left, and roses to her right. She could hear the water lapping against the stones. He was on top of her and kissed her again. She could feel her desire collecting. The kiss was wonderful. Everything was wonderful. The wind blew light as a thief, and for every kiss the other sounds around her seemed to dissolve.

His left hand buried in her dark locks, he tenderly kissed her face. The forehead. My darling. The cheeks. Sweetness. Nose. Won't you... Lips the colour of the roses. ...be mine.

This story is nowhere near as beautiful as the song that inspired it. Thanks for reading, and as usual feedback and votes are greatly appreciated. /LP P.S. Some minor changes have been done since it was first posted. For the better, I hope. :-)

12