The Wild, Wild West Ch. 01

Story Info
She wants to ride a gorgeous stallion.
10k words
4.51
39.7k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the end of the year and the much anticipated summer vacation. I finally graduated high school. I thought this day would never come. But it has and now here I am.

My best friend Kimmie was going to go stay at here dad's in Texas this summer and invited me to come along with her. I never have been to Texas, or anywhere for that matter. So we made our plans to go.

Kimmie's parents have been divorced for about 8 years. That's when she moved here to Ohio. Her dad owns a ranch in El Paso, Texas. Kimmie told me about the land and all the horses that her dad has and breeds. I love horses, and I thought this would be an excellent place to go for the summer. Kimmie also told me about all the hot ranch hands that her dad had working for him on his land. She said that they were real cowboys. When she told me about them, I said "yee haa, let's go!"

Her dad picked us up at the airport. She introduced us, and we climbed in his pick-up truck. It was along ride to his ranch, but I didn't mind, the land we drove through was just beautiful. My mom always told me that I was a country girl at heart. Now I knew what she was talking about.

I will be 19 years old in a month. I am about 5'4" tall, and weigh about 120 pounds. I have long thick wavy brown hair, and bright green eyes, like emeralds. Since I was a cheerleader in high school, my body was slender and slightly muscular, in a girl's way. My breasts were full and round, and about a 34 C, with perky nipples that always seems to stand at full attention. I have an hourglass figure with a tight round ass. Boys at my school say that I was a picture of perfection. Even the teachers couldn't resist me. I worked at a water park as a lifeguard, so I have a kick ass tan. In the winter, I go to tanning beds to keep up on it.

Enough about me, let's get back to the story. We pulled into the gravel drive that leads back to the house. There were hundreds of acres of fenced in land with some of the most beautiful horses running. There were horse barns throughout the land. We drove by one that was on the right hand side of the drive, and we stopped. There were 3 men standing there working on a horse's hoof.

Kimmie's dad John got out of the truck and walked over to the fence. I had to get out and stretch my legs and look at the beautiful horses. The 3 men were hot looking with their tight denim jeans, and cowboy hats. The one bent down on one knee tending to the horse hoof looked up as John called to him. Wade was his name. That name just made me tingly all over. That name was very masculine and very cowboy.

Wade looked up and I thought he was an angel. He was gorgeous. He had a strong face with stubble lightly covering his chin and jaw line. He had thick black hair that hung a little long. When he stood up I saw his muscular body. He was about 6'2" and biceps that flexed as he took his hat off and wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. He had a white sleeveless T-shirt on. His jeans were so tight that I could see every curve and bulge that he had from the waist on down. His thighs were muscular. You could tell he was a hard working man. All the way down to his rugged cowboy boots. I took a deep breath and a low moan escaped from my slightly parted lips. I just had a mini orgasm, and wanted more.

Wade walked over to the fence, where John, Kimmie and myself stood. He looked over at me, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He didn't look away either. He had the most beautiful, deep brown eyes. It's like I could see right into his soul. When he smiled, I think I had another mini orgasm. It was just absolutely divine. The corners of his eyes wrinkled just a little and his face just lit up.

"Howdy John, how are ya," he said in a sexy southern draw. He still hasn't stopped looking at me. I don't know if it was because I was probably rudely staring at him or if he felt the attraction between us.

"Just fine Wade, just came back from the airport from picking up my baby girl," John said smiling, seeing what was transpiring between us.

Kimmie elbowed me, bringing me back to reality. Thank god, cause the fantasy I was just having would've ended up embarrassing me with a full thrown orgasm.

I looked over at Kimmie and she knew what was going on in my head. She smiled an evil smile and then looked at Wade. "Hi Wade, how are you doing?"

"Just fine little missy. My, how you grown. So, you're out of school now I hear," he stated still taking glances my way.

"Yes, finally thank God. This is my best friend in the world, Raven. She is going to spend the summer out here with me."

I looked up at him again and he reached out and took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "Well howdy Raven, welcome to El Paso. Do you like horses?" I almost died, right then and there. His lips were so soft and I think I felt a flicker of his tongue on the back of my knuckles. My knuckles felt like they were on fire at the touch of his lips. My head was swimming, with the smell of his masculine scent, mixed with his cologne, the dust, and his hard working sweat. He seemed so close, I leaned in towards him. Thank God for the wooden post fence between us, or I would be in his arms right now.

Very faintly, I heard John's voice. I really couldn't make out what he was saying. Then I looked down and realized that Wade still had my hand in his. I could feel that my pussy was very wet. Then I felt Kimmie take a hold of my arm and was leading me back to the truck as I heard John say something about getting us to the house so that we could unpack.

"Well, O.K. then, see y'all later, and very nice to meet you Raven, hope to see ya around. When ever you want to ride, just come and find me and I will set you up with a fine stallion.

I looked back towards Wade and I saw what he was thinking, and I do say he wasn't talking about any horse. That was all it took for me to have another orgasm, again. I glanced down between the wooden fence post to his crotch and realized, he had a worse problem then I did. He's cock looked as if it was going to bust through his zipper. That not only increased my feeling, but also made my mouth water.

..........................................

The house was a beautiful Victorian style house. It had a wrap around porch that went from one side of the house, around the front, and to the other side of the house. It was an older house but seemed to be updated on a regular basis. It was a two-floor home and it must have about 8 bedrooms in it. In the backyard there was a very large in ground swimming pool. Just what I need right now, a good swim to cool myself off. That is the first place I am heading for, as soon as I get unpacked and find my swimsuit.

Kimmie showed me to my room, which was next to hers. There was a big king size canopy bed with a white lace with pink flowers canopy topper on it. The bedspread and the curtains all matched the canopy topper. There was an old fashion dresser in it and a brass vanity with a stool to match the rest of the room. It had rose colored carpet on the floor. It seems this room was decorated with me in mind. If I had a room like this, this would be exactly the way I would want it. It was absolutely beautiful.

I started to unpack and looking for my bathing suit. Someone knocked on my door and before I had a chance to say anything or answer it, in pounced Kimmie through the door. "So, what do you think so far?" she asked inquisitively.

"I love it, it's everything I imagined and more", I said dreamy eyed.

"Raven, what in the hell happened to you back there? I mean just watching what was going on got me all hot and bothered, and I thought that you were going to jump him right then and there and ride him like a bucking horse", she said teasingly.

"Oh my god, I don't know what came over me. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Wade is the most beautiful creature I ever laid my eyes on", I admitted. "I have to tell you a secret Kimmie, and you have to promise not to laugh at me." I paused for a second before I continued. "I had like 5 mini orgasm just standing there next to him. Can you imagine what it would be like if we actually ...you know ... fucked?"

She tried to contain herself, but it didn't last very long. All of a sudden she just busted out laughing. I threw a rolled up pair of socks at her as I pretended to pout. "You weren't suppose to laugh", and then I started to laugh right along with her. She began laughing so hard that she went to fall backwards on the bed, not realizing she was that close to the edge, she fell off. That just made us laugh even harder and more hysterical. We laughed so hard that we both began crying.

A knock came from the door. It was Nancy, Kimmie's stepmother. I could barely say "come in". She opened the door and in walked this adorable woman. She was very pretty. I can see why John fell in love with her. She had blonde hair that was pulled into a ponytail. She had a nice figure for a woman of 45 years. Her smile was intoxicating. When she smiled it seemed the world revolved around it.

"Girls, lunch is ready, everyone will be coming in for lunch in about 15 minutes", she said with a sweet accent.

My brows furrowed and I looked at Kimmie and back to Nancy. "What do you mean everyone?" I asked confused.

Kimmie began to speak before Nancy, "Nancy makes lunch for the whole crew. She likes to cook big meals and make sure the workers eat a fine home cooked meal. So all the workers, and I mean all the workers, literally comes home for lunch everyday." She smiled at me with the biggest shit eaten grin I ever saw.

I realized what she was saying. I licked my lips in anticipation and looked at Kimmie, and I began to smile. I felt my juices starting to flow between my legs, as my pussy started to ache. I looked over at Nancy and asked, "Is it O.K. if we put on our swimsuits and take a dip in the pool first before lunch?" I had to get cooled off before I see Wade again. This way I will have an excuse wearing my suit with my cover up to lunch.

"Certainly dear. Lunch will be in the backyard any ways because we are grilling out. My dining room isn't big enough to fit everyone no how. And you guys did have a long trip, it will do you good to go cool off and freshen up before lunch." After saying that she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Kimmie and I put on our swimsuits and went down the steps and out into the backyard. The workers were already starting to come in and fix their plates. Kimmie and I walked proudly to the pool and took off our cover-ups and dived into the pool. I could feel several pairs of eyes on my body as we did this.

I had a white two piece bikini with a white chamois butt flap connected to the back that was used as a cover of my thong. The top had small triangles that covered mainly just the nipples. It tied around my neck with a thin string.

The water felt cool and refreshing against my hot skin. It was a little shocking to my system at first, but then it felt so good. When I resurfaced, I saw more of the workers coming into the backyard. I scanned the crew, looking for Wade, but I didn't see him.

I looked over to Kimmie who was giving me a silly smile. It's like she was teasing me by saying, "I know something that you don't know", but I couldn't understand.

"What?", I asked unknowingly.

She still just looked at me queerly. I started to float backwards to the side of the pool, still looking at her as if she had gone mad.

"What the fuck is your problem?", I mouthed quietly to her, as I reached the side of the pool.

When my hand touched the side of the pool, it brushed up against something smooth at the edge. I looked over to where my hand was and there I saw a pair of rugged boots. I slowly followed the boot and leg with my eyes, checking out the body who wore the boots. Then I looked into those intense brown eyes. I swallowed hard as I realized that Wade was standing on the edge of the pool staring down at me. I knew he got a good look at my cleavage at his position above me.

"Hey, that looks like it feels damn good there little missy", he said in a soft seductive voice.

"As a matter of fact it does sir, you need to give it a try sometime", I replied.

"Maybe I will, and soon." His eyes twinkle, I know, with some indecent thoughts. I would have to say that my thoughts were not prim and proper at that moment either.

"Girls, come on out of there and get some lunch. I know the both of you has to be hungry", Nancy said, bringing me back to reality.

Still without taking my eyes off of Wade, I simply said, "I am famished".

He gave me a look that said that he felt the same way, but he wasn't talking about any hamburgers or slaw.

I broke the stare first and began swimming back to the entrance of the pool. I had to stop and catch my breath before I exited the pool. I knew he was walking around the pool, not taking his eyes off of me. He was anticipating what he would see, once I climbed out of the pool.

I climbed out of the pool and walked over to my towel. I dried off as much as I could and grabbed my white-netted cover up and pulled it over my head. As I did, Kimmie came over and said, "Hey girlie, how ya doing?"

"Kimmie, I don't know if my legs will carry me over there. I am feeling a little wobbly right now. I am trying to stay calm and cool, but I can't stop my reaction to him", I confessed.

"It will be OK Raven, just stand proud and let's go".

I turned and my wet hair swung around and lay across my right breast. Kimmie and I went to the table full of food and we began to make our plates.

There were about 20 ranch hands there stuffing their faces or fixing their plates. I looked across the table where I was making my plate and there stood Wade. In between putting the different foods on his plate, he would look up at me with pure hunger in his eyes. I knew that he would gladly put down his food just so he could devour me, as I would. I would give up food all together just to feast on him for the rest of my life.

Kimmie and me went and sat under the huge Weeping Willow tree that sat a few feet from the pool. Wade was sitting at the picnic table with some of the other guys. I could see him laughing and talking with the guys. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

........................

Wade sat down at the picnic table with some of the other hired hands. Kyle was the first to speak about what they saw going on. "Wade, we can't help but to notice that you are eyeing that little filly over there. So what's up? Well besides maybe your dick." Everyone started to laugh.

Wade smiled from ear to ear. "Well Kyle, I guess since you don't have a sex life then you want to hear about mine. I think maybe you need to go have a few special moment with Rosie Palm and her five sisters."

"Oh, come on Wade. I saw how smitten you became with that little girl over there. Hell everyone here sees what you see. We see a fine piece of ass with a beautiful rack. I like to get some of that myself, and maybe I will', Kyle replied with a cock sucking attitude.

Wade glared at Kyle, and then said, "If you even try to touch her with your filthy paws, you will pull back with stubs, my friend. She ain't like one of your mules, and your wrinkled old sausage dick will not satisfy her hunger."

The smile faded from Kyle's face. He turned red, not only from anger, but also from embarrassment. Everyone saw the anger in Kyle's face. He bent over the table towards Wade and stated as a matter of fact, "I will take her and throw her ass down on a pile of horse shit and spread that pussy wide and take her in all of her fuck holes. Then she will get on her knees on that pile of shit and beg for me to fuck her dirty ass again and again, and when I get done, when I have had my fill of her, I'll let my dog fuck her."

The others were sitting there wide-eyed and curious. It took a bit before Wade responded, but when he finally did, it was barely audible. He was trying to keep his anger in check, cause he knew it wouldn't take much more for him to go across the table and start tearing him apart. Finally, Wade responded, "You heard what I told ya, mark my word boy, you touch her or any girl on this land, even my bitch dog, and you will be living this place as a girl. Do I make myself clear. You are a wet behind the ear jack-ass, and if you value what manhood you have, you best take my words as gospel," he growled out as he stood and took his plate and headed towards the Weeping Willow tree.

.................................

I saw him walking towards us. I had my drink up to my lips, and there the glass froze. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he strolled towards us. Kimmie was in mid sentence when she looked up at me, and saw me freeze up. Her eyes followed to where I was staring off too. She started smiling and looked back at me and said, "You are going to have to gain some kind of self control little chicky, he is around here somewhere all the time. He even lives here on the land in the house across the field," she finished as she shrugged her head toward the direction of his house.

"I didn't know he lived here too. I thought they all had homes of their own," as I looked towards his house.

"They all do", she began. "But see, he's not just a ranch hand, he is family".

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"He is also my cousin. His dad was my dad's brother. Both my dad and his dad started this ranch years ago, and since his parents' death, he has been running my uncles half of the land. He owns half of this ranch. My dad mainly deals with the financial part of it because of his age, and since Wade is only 27 and so strong, he does the labor part", she revealed to me.

Just then he reached the tree, and asked if he could join us. Kimmie answered, because I was to dumbfounded at that particular moment, "Why certainly Wade, we would love to have your company."

He smiled a sweet smile, then he sat down on the grass next to me. He was so close I could feel his body heat. He sat with his left leg bent as in a partial Indian style, and his right leg was bent at the knee with his foot on the ground. With him in this position, he leaned towards my direction so that when he looked at me, he was very close to my face.

I don't know if I can carry on a polite conversation with him or not. I was afraid I would sound like a scared little girl. I wanted him to know I was a woman, and not a child. I wanted to talk to him and get to know him in other ways as well.

"So Wade, how is the horse breeding biz going?", Kimmie started.

"Just fine, we have some fine studs that we are using to breed the fillies. We just had a mare give birth yesterday morning. If you ladies would like, I'll take you over later in the evening and you can see the newest edition to the ranch. Presto is the momma, and she did a fine job of bringing us a new male colt. He is one handsome little guy. He will make us proud when it is his turn to breed", he replied to her question.

"What do you think Raven, you said you wanted to see and learn everything that goes on at a ranch and you weren't worried about getting a little dirty", Kimmie asked.

"I would love to. Are there any others that are going to have a colt. I would love to see that", I said enthusiastically.

"As a matter of fact we have one that is due any day. I will make sure you get to see it, but it may be anytime during the night or day. If you want, I will make sure to come and get you if you don't mind being woke up and drug out in the middle of the night. You will have to make sure you are at least half way dressed, cause there won't be time to change clothes or anything else", he said.

I was excited at the thought of him coming to wake me up in the middle of the night and running off with him. "No, I don't mind what time it is, I want to see. I will stay up with you to watch over her with you if you like. I mean when the time gets closer".