The Wild, Wild West Ch. 02

Story Info
Raven and Wade make a dream reality.
3.1k words
4.68
16.1k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with the smell of food cooking. That’s when I realized I was starving. I forgot where I was, and then the memories came rushing back to me. A smile slowly formed on my lips, as my eyes slowly started to flutter open.

I reached over to the other side of the blanket, but I was lying there alone. I sat up on my elbows and started to look around for Wade. Then I saw the cook fire and seen him kneeling next to it, cooking.

He was so beautiful, sitting there bare footed and also with a bare chest. He looked over at me and smiled at me. That smile told me he was happy, and had no regrets. I saw hunger jump into his eyes.

He stood and started to walk towards me. He had his jeans on, but they were still unbuttoned, and only partially zipped. I could see the curly hair disappearing into his pants. Yum, delicious, I thought to myself.

Me on the other hand, was still very naked. For some reason, I felt a little shy at my nakedness, and I started to pull part of the blanket over to cover me. He reached down and stopped my hand at my breast. “What are you doing?”

I looked up at him with that shy little girl stare. “I don’t know, a just feel a little weird.” I said to him quietly.

He pulled the blanket away from my body. “Don’t, you have nothing to be ashamed of or shy about. You are beautiful, and I want to see your beautiful naked body”, he said as he smiled at me.

That was all it took. That gave me the confidence that I needed. I put my hand on the back of Wades’ head and pulled him down to my lips. Our tongues played against each other, as we kissed. This is the only man for me. This is the only place I wanted to be. That is right here with him, devouring each other’s bodies every moment of the day.

He slowly pulls away from me, just enough to look into my eyes and lick his lips. “Are you hungry, my love?” He said hoarsely.

“Oh yes, famished, but I can use some food right now as well”, I said teasingly.

He laughed softly, and kissed the tip oh my nose. “If we want to do any of that again, we need to eat to keep our energy up. That just about drained me”, he said laughingly.

“I think I can live off just that all by itself. But if you need to eat ‘food’ then you can feed me as well”, I said amusingly.

He took my hand and led me to the fire. He went over and grabbed his shirt and put it around me, so I wouldn’t get a chill. He even turned me around and helped me with the buttons. I couldn’t stop looking into his deep brown eyes.

We sat down on a log that he had covered with a towel. He handed me a plate of the delicious food. That’s when the hunger pains hit me. We sat quietly and ate, looking at each other often.

After we finished eating, Wade took my plate and started cleaning up around the fire. I stood and looked over to the waterfall. “I think I will go for a swim and refresh myself. Will you join me?” I asked him with a new kind of hungry feeling.

“Go on and I’ll join you in a minute. I have to go to the little boys tree”, he said jokingly.

I kissed him lightly on his lips. I looked at him seductively and said, “I don’t see any boys here, I only see one hot, very masculine piece of man meat.” I started laughing, at the look on his face, as he tried to decide whether or not he should take that as a compliment or not.

“Well baby, I have to drain this hot, very masculine piece of man meat”; he said grabbing his cock and shaking it at me, as he laughed at me.

“Do you need help holding that piece of meat or can you handle it yourself,” I stated to him as I started to take off the shirt, without taking my eyes a way from his.

“I think I can manage on my own, thank you. I’ve been hefting this oversize anaconda on my own now for 27 years. You just take that pretty ass of yours on into the water and I’ll be with you soon, very soon.” He said to me as he lightly tapped me under the chin, and winked at me.

“OK, holler if you need any help, and I will be there in a jiffy.” I proclaimed as I ran into the spring.

I watched as Wade vanished behind some trees. I turned and swam over to the beautiful waterfall. The depth of the water was just at my ribs. I stood up and tilted my head back and let the cool water splash onto my face. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity. It felt glorious.

I wanted to build a house right here, next to this beautiful waterfall spring. Then Wade and me could fuck here all the time. That would be just beautiful.

I felt his hands slide across my stomach as his arms wrapped around my body. He pulled me tight against his body, and started to kiss and nibble on my neck. I never wanted to leave here. I wanted to run naked and live like this forever.

“I see you didn’t have any problems with that hunk of man meat”, I said as he pressed it against my ass.

“No, well I did have a slight problem with it”, he confessed.

“You did? Why?” I asked curiously.

“From where I stood I could see you, and it was like it had a mind of its own. It kept coming to live every time I tried to relax and piss.” I heard a laugh escape his lips. “I had to turn away and stop looking at you so I could finally relieve myself.”


I giggled as he sucked the lobe of my ear into his mouth. The giggle was cut short and it was replaced by a low moan. “What happened baby? You stopped laughing. You don’t like this?” He asked me teasingly.

“Oh yes, I like this. I like this more then anyone can imagine. Laughing is just not what this point in time calls for my love.” I said breathlessly.

He took his right hand and slowly slid it down my stomach. He touched the small patch of hair that was at the end of the trail. He slowly twirled his fingers in the small curls. A moan slid out between my lightly parted lips. I grabbed his hand and pushed it further between my legs, as my wet clit started to throb and ache for his touch.

“Oh my little filly, you want me to touch your love nub, don’t you?” He asked me just as breathy as I was.

“Oh yes, please. I want you to touch me, and love that spot.” I replied.

His middle finger slowly and softly rubbed the nub until it protruded out of my pussy lips. My breath was coming out in shallow and rugged gasps. I reached behind him and grabbed his tight, firm ass and pushed him even tighter into my backside. I felt every muscle in his long, tall body.

I felt his cock press up against the crack of my ass, as his left hand reached up and started playing havoc on my hard and aching nipples.

My body was made for him to use and torture. I found the reason I was put onto this earth. Just for this man alone, to take me over and over again.

He guided me over to a rock that was halfway under the waterfall. The water was shallower here. It just came up to just under my ass cheeks. He bent me over the rock and went down on his knees. He parted my ass cheeks and started to run his tongue up the slit of my pussy, then to my little puckered ass hole. I never had this done to me, but I will plan on this happening again and again.

He circled my ass hole with his tongue, while he put 2 of his fingers into my wet pussy. Then he started to push the tip of his tongue into my ass hole, wiggling it so I would start to loosen up.

He removed his wet, slippery fingers from my cunt and slowly began pushing them into my tight hole. I gasped, not knowing if this was pleasure or pain. “Relax baby, it might hurt a little at first, but you will adjust to it and find a whole new pleasure.”

I started to relaxed as he started massaging the rim of my ass hole with his thumb and tongue. He slowly but steadily pushed his finger in until I felt him slip in up to his second knuckle.

“Oh uuuuuh, yesssss”, is all that I could say.

He stood up and leaned against me, with his finger still buried in my tight ass. He kissed my back and the back of my shoulders as he trailed up to my ear.

“Baby, I want to fuck you there. Do you want me to bury my hard cock in you ass?” He asked me pleadingly.

“It’s too big and I am too small, I don’t know if it will fit,” I said nervously.

“It will fit, I already have it relaxed and open to fit in three fingers. I won’t hurt you I promise.” He exclaimed.

“You have three fingers in my ass? I thought you only had one. Oh yes this feels wonderful. Stick your cock into my ass, and fuck me deep and hard. Oh yes, fuck my tight ass hole.” I said shockingly, as I started to push myself against his fingers, allowing them to slide in further.

He pulled his fingers out, and lifted his cock to the entrance of my ass. I felt him nudge the head of his cock into my hole. The breath caught in my throat as he pushed through the entrance. Slowly he slid further and further into my ass, as he slowly pumped his hard cock back and forth.

When he slid all the way in, I groaned loudly. “Oh yeaaaaaaahhhh. That feels so good in my ass.”

He growled very deeply as my ass hole opened up and took all of his 9 inches. “Oh baby, you are so tight, you feel so wonderful.” He said as he started to pump in and out of my ass.

He took my hips into his hands, as he pounded in and out of my tight hole. He was slamming into me so hard that his balls slapped my clit every time he thrusted his cock deep into my ass. My hard nipples were being grounded into the rough rock that I was bent over. That was only intensifying my own excitement.

Wade grabbed a handful of my hair and used it to pull my head back towards him. He captured my lips and hungrily devoured them as he kissed me hard; shoving his tongue in my mouth with the same vengeance as his cock was doing to my ass.

The water from the waterfall fell over our naked fucking bodies, as he ravished me with his body. My cunt juices was steadily flowing from my empty pussy. Bit I didn’t mind, this was just as good, if not better then him fucking my pussy.

I grinded my ass onto his cock, swirling my hips around against him. He pulled me further back against him, as he plowed my ass with his fuck pole. “Oh fuck Wade, I’m cumming. Yeah fuck that tight fuck hole, fuck me fuck me fuck me”, I repeated over and over again until finally my pussy exploded as I came, and I screamed.

That must have helped Wade, because when I started cumming, he started to pump me furiously. I felt my ass become tighter around his cock as it swelled in my ass about to shoot his wad.

That deep growl started in the base of his cock as he started to come, and I swear all the animals in the woods stopped making a sound because of the beast that was slamming deep into my ass hole. I felt his cock shoot his powerful load into my belly. More and more of his cum sprayed my interior walls. Just as he came, he bit down on my neck. I felt a little trickle of blood run down my neck, my chest and over my left breast.

He pushed deep into my ass as he shot the last of his cum into my ass. I felt his balls bunched up just at the cheeks of my ass, as he unloaded into me. We fell against the rock with him still on top of me from behind, buried in my ass.

We stayed like that until we both knew we could stand on our own. That was so powerful, that we had to use each other to steady our stance. Finally, I noticed the animals going on about their chatter. He lifted his chest off of me, and I turned around to look into his lust filled brown eyes.

I said smiling at him, as I was still trying to catch my breath, “That was amazing. I like it when you turn into a savage beast like that.”

He smiled down at me and bent over and kissed me on the tip of my nose, then said, “Oh yeah, well then you just have to see what else I can do to you. But for now, that was magnificent. You were a little beastly yourself, my little banshee lover.”

I felt his now soft cock slip out of my ass. He took me in his arms and we sunk into the water, up to our chins. He held me there as he rubbed his hands over my still sensitive body. He brushed his hands against my nipples, and I flinched.

“What’s wrong, did I hurt you?” He asked very concerned.

I touched his cheek with my hand and answered, “No my love, you didn’t hurt me at all. My nipples are very tender from rubbing against the rock. I knew I would be sore afterwards, but I didn’t care at that moment. I will be fine.”

He reached down and pulled me up so he could see. They were very hard and very red. He kissed them softly with his soft and tender lips. Looked up at me with a little guilt in his eyes.

I placed my hands on both sides of his face and gently said, “No worries, and I don’t want this to stop you from doing it again. That little bit of pain is worth the most wonderful bliss I ever known.”

Then we heard a horse running towards us through the woods. We looked over and realized it wasn’t our horses, they were still tied up where we left them.

He grabbed me and pulled me down to sit on his lap so that whoever it was wouldn’t see my beautiful naked body. That was just for him to see.

The horse broke through the clearing and it came to a skidding stop at the edge of the spring. It was Stuart, another one of the ranch hands.

“Wade, the mare is in labor and there seems to be something wrong. John told me to come and get you and to apologize for interrupting your outing, but he says he needs your help and quick.” Stuart said almost out of breath.

“OK,” Wade said as he started to stand up. The water coming to the top of his hips. “I will get ready and will be there as quick as I can. Go tell John that I am on my way.”

“Will do Wade, and I am glad that the little lady is fine after what I heard happened early this morning.” He said smiling at Wade.

Wade smiled back at him and waved him to go on.

After Wade knew that Stuart was definitely gone, he took my hand and pulled me up beside him. He looked at me apologetically, and said, “Sorry that our beautiful day has to come to an end right now, but I am a rancher and these horses are my life’s work.”

“That’ OK, I want to be with you and watch you at work. I know this is important to you, so let’s not waste anymore time and let’s get going.”

We hurriedly toweled off our wet bodies and put our clothes back on. We grabbed the stuff and shoved them back into the saddlebags. Wade kicked dirt on the fire, and poured some water on it and around it to quickly stifle out the smoking timbers. Then Wade helped me back on my horse, and stopped to look up into my face.

“What?” I asked simply.

“I just wanted to see your beautiful face one more time before it was time to go back to the working world,” he said as he put his hand on my thigh. I spread my legs just a little and he knew what I meant. He slipped his finger under my shorts and between my pussy lips and into my hole, he pulled it out and was taking it to his lips.

I grabbed his hand and stopped it and pulled it up to my lips and place his finger in my mouth. I sucked our juices of his finger and simply said, “Sweet”. He smiled at me for a few seconds before he turned away and jumped onto the back of his horse.

We sped through the forest as fast as we could. I know I slowed Wade down a little cause I wasn’t as good of rider as him. But, he wouldn’t leave me behind, and after we got out of the woods, I was able to speed up a lot more.

The bouncing in the saddle reminded me that I was a little tender. It also reminded me what happened between us this fine afternoon. I couldn’t wait to tell Kimmie. I don’t intend to go into details, but I had to tell my best friend that I have fallen in love with her wonderful cousin. I just hope Wade felt the same. We haven’t actually told each other that we loved each other. I just hope that what I felt from him was real, and what I felt, he felt too.