The Wild, Wild West Ch. 05

Story Info
Wade & Raven admit their true feelings.
4.1k words
4.73
17.9k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days turned into weeks and I was having the time of my life. Wade and I spent every free moment with each other. He took me out to candlelight dinners, went to the movies, went dancing, and he even took me to a carnival and won me a giant teddy bear. I named it Waddy, ha ha.

I basically started staying at Wade's house with him. At lunch time he would come home and eat the lunches I had ready and waiting for him. After lunch he would fuck me like there was no tomorrow, then he would go back to work, occasionally sneaking back and having me again. We fucked anywhere we happened to be.

Kimmie had a budding relationship with the new ranch hand named Rob. He was very good looking and closer to our age at twenty years old. He was about six-foot tall with a thin and slightly muscular build. Not as muscular as Wade, but give him a couple of years and he would beef up more.

Kimmie spent a lot of time with him. Even when he was working, Kimmie would sit on the gate or a haystack and just watch him and talk to him. I don't know if they have had sex yet, but if not, it's going to happen and soon.

I told Kimmie about my feelings for Wade. She was happy and she wanted details of us making love. I told her some of it, but not all. Just enough to get her curiosity flowing and get a little hot. She did voice her concerns about Wade's intentions. She knows he has never been married, and Wade is known to be a ladies man. That got me a little worried, but Kimmie reassured me that he never looked at another girl the way he looks at me. That did give me hope. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

On this particular day, Wade didn't come home for lunch. I had it ready and sitting on the table waiting for him and he never showed up. I decided to take it to him. I packed it up and put it into a basket. I walked on to the porch and looked across the field, as I descended the steps to the pick-up truck that was parked in front of the house. I climbed in and started it and turned it down the drive and headed down to where Wade was working.

I saw John in front of the stable where my colt and his momma were and I stopped. John looked up and saw me as I was getting out of the truck.

"Hey there little missy. What brings you out and about this find afternoon," he said as he walked over to me.

I smiled at him and walked over to the fence, where we both stopped. "Where is Wade? He didn't come home for lunch and I wanted to make sure he ate. Did he go to your house for lunch today?" I asked

"No, he had to run into town for me. I got a phone call and I needed him to go pick up some important papers for me and that was right before lunch. He should be back at any moment now," he replied.

"Oh, OK. I guess I should take his lunch back home and wait for him then. First I want to see my boy," I said as I bent over and slid between the rails of the fence.

John stepped aside as I came over to the other side. We both walked into the loft and walked over to my beautiful healthy colt that Wade gave me. I leaned against the stall door and looked at Wild Spirit, my beautiful colt. He was absolutely beautiful. He was almost all white with a black spot in a shape of a lightening bolt between his eyes.

He pranced around and snickered as I walked over to the stall. "When will he get to run around the field with some of the others?" I asked.

"Very soon," I heard as someone leaned against my backside.

I jumped at the unexpected touch of his body against mine. He bent down and kissed the right side of my neck, as he ran his left hand around my stomach and pulled me tight against him. A slow sensual smile started forming on my lips.

"Oh, you startled me. I didn't know that you had gotten back," I said softly.

"I know. That was what I wanted," he replied. "What are you doing here, I thought you would be home with my lunch and dessert," he said wickedly.

"Well you didn't come home for lunch and so I brought it to you, but damn I forgot dessert. I guess you will have to go without it today. That's what you get for not coming home," I said.

"No dessert. Why, that's my favorite part. The hole reason I come home," he sulked.

I giggled at the sound of his sad voice and the pressure he put on my ass with his bulging manhood.

"Maybe I can change your mind my vixen," he said as he started nibbling on my ear. "And you won't even have to go back to the house to give it to me."

I looked up quickly to look for John, but he had already left the loft.

"He's gone. Don't worry about that," he said at my hesitation.

I pulled away and slipped under his arm and backed away from him. "First you have to eat before you get dessert and then we will have to see about that," I said as I walked out of the loft towards the truck.

I walked over to the fence and climbed back through the rails and opened the truck door. I stepped up and bent across the seat to retrieve the basket with his lunch.

I heard a whistle come from behind me and I started to smile. I had on my little blue jean mini-skirt. I know when I bent over, Wade could see the white thong I had on. I wiggled my ass at him as I pretended I couldn't reach the basket.

All of a sudden I felt his hands go up under my skirt. I squealed at the unexpected touch. I grabbed the basket as Wade pulled me out of the truck and cradled we in his arms.

"OK that did it. No lunch right now, straight to the dessert," he said as he stepped over the rails and jumped down to the other side of the fence, heading for the loft.

I started to protest, but he silenced me with his hungry look. I decided that dessert would be great right now, lunch can wait. He took me to the back empty stall and sat me down on a pile of hay. He walked out and then returned with a folded blanket. He spread the blanket on top of the straw and took my hand. He stood me up and told me he wanted to watch me take off my clothes for him.

I hesitated as I looked around, wondering if someone would walk in. Then I looked back at him as he sat on the straw bed that he made for us. I smiled wickedly at him, to hell if anyone came in. I wanted this man as much as he wanted me, right here and right now.

I started to undo the buttons of my blouse. I pulled the tail of the blouse out of the waist of my skirt. I threw the shirt at Wade and it hit him in the face and he caught it. He pulled it down away from his face with a grin that made my juices start to flow.

I turned and faced away from him. I bent over and lifted my skirt so he could get a good view of my ass. I spread my legs and reach through them and ran my hand down the thong that went between my ass cheeks and slid it to my pussy.

He laid back on the blanket as he watched. He reached to the front of his pants with his own hands and began to rub his cock through his jeans. That made me even hotter and made my pussy quiver.

I stood up and unbuttoned my skirt, still with my back facing him. I slowly pulled my tight skirt over my hips, wiggling them a little to get the material over my ass. It hit the ground with a little splat sound against the loose hay.

I turned around with my hands covering as much of my breast as I could cover. At this time I realized he had his cock out of his pants and he was stroking it slowly as he watched me strip.

"That's it baby. Take off you clothes and watch me jack myself. You like watching don't you? It gets you all horny and wet doesn't my little banshee?" he said as he saw the hunger in my eyes.

"Oh yes, I like watching you pump your cock. It makes my mouth water just at the thought of you using that beast on me," I responded, not taking my eyes off what he was doing.

I hooked my thumbs into the waist of my thongs and slid them down my hips. I kicked them off and they landed on his hand as it pumped his cock. He took them and stuck them to his nose and inhaled deeply. He stuck his tongue to the crotch, tasting my juices that flowed out of me at the sight of him.

He lowers them to his massive hot rod and wrapped them around it and started to pump his dick with my panties. That turned me on even more, if that was possible.

I got down on my knees, and started to crawl towards him. His eyes locked with mine as I slowly proceeded across the floor. I scaled up his legs and licked my lips. He looked at me in awe as I looked into his eyes and removed his hot, hard cock from his hand.

I pulled my panties from around it with my teeth and let it fall on the side of his leg. I flicked my tongue to the tip of his cock, slapping it lightly with my tongue. I lowered my mouth around the head and sucked on the tip, massaging the tip between my tongue and the roof of my mouth.

Wade's eyes closed and his head fell back against the hay. "Uunggh, yes suck my meat baby. Oh yes suck it down your throat. I need it buried in your mouth. Uuuhh, suck it baby, suck it good," he replied in a deep moaning voice.

I opened my throat and shoved his cock down my throat. I started to slide my mouth up and down on his cock. He put his hand on the back of my head and tangled his fingers in the thick dark mass. He started to use his hand to shove me down on his cock, as he thrusted his hips, pushing the cock deep into my throat.

I slid his dick out of my mouth, and tongued the head of him. "You like that don't you baby? You like me stuffing my mouth with your fucking beast don't you? Do you want me to suck your cock more?"

"Yes, suck my cock baby, suck it like the dirty little vixen that you are. Suck it hard and deep, baby," he hoarsely replied.

I put his cock between my lips and started to pump my mouth up and down his cock. I bobbed on him quickly as I sucked on his rod. His moans were deep and sensual as he glorified in the feel of it.

Without warning, he pulled me off of his cock by my hair and pulled me up over top of him. His mouth crashed roughly against mine, and he started to devour my lips. Our tongues tangoed savagely against each other's. Tasting deep into each other's soul.

He rolled me over and placed his body between my legs. He reached down and took a hold of my ankles, lifting them up and apart. He grinded his huge cock against my pussy. I moaned, "Yes fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Not yet, it's time for my dessert," he responded hungrily.

With my legs still held in the air, he slowly devoured me on his way down my body. He stopped for a moment as he swirled his tongue at the base of my patch of hair. He suckled on the lips for what seems like an eternity. He took his mouth away and ran his tongue in the crease between my thighs and pussy.

"Oh yyeessss, that feels so good, eat me, eat me," I responded deliriously.

He licked the slit of my pussy coming up to my clitoris. My clit was already protruding out from between my pussy lips. It was like playing peek-a-boo with Wade's tongue. The tip of his tongue grazed my nub and it made my legs quiver. He began to flick his tongue against my clit, making me arch my back and moan.

He used his lips to separate my pussy lips, so that he could take my clit between his teeth and sucked on the erect button. As he sucked he flicked his tongue against it, sending a whirlwind of fire into the deep center of my being.

"Oh yes, suck it. Suck on it hard. Oh, uhh yes," I pleaded.

He let go of my clit and slid his tongue to my pussy hole. He stuck his long tongue deep into my hole, and my pussy milked his tongue. He started to wiggle his tongue deep into my pussy, sending fire through every vein in my body.

He felt me preparing to cum and he pulled away. I ached so badly with the need to cum. "Wade, fuck me. Fuck me now. I can't take anymore. Bury it deep in my pussy and pump the hell of me.

Wade stopped and looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes. He just knelt over me and looked deep into my soul. I returned the deep gaze as I was trying to figure out what was wrong. "What is it, baby? Why did you stop," I asked questioning.

He smiled at me seductively, and he placed his cock to my still very hot and wet pussy. He still held my legs up and opened as he plunged deeply into my wet hole.

I moaned loudly as did Wade. He started to pump my pussy slowly. My eyes closed at the feel of his cock slowly gliding deep into me. I opened my eyes and realized that Wade was still looking at me. Again our eyes locked and he started to fuck me harder and deeper. His speed increased, as I met each of his thrusts with my own, never taking our eyes from each other's. He licked his lips slowly and it made me hungry to taste them. It was like he read my mind. He bent down and touched his lips lightly to mine.

With each thrust, his kissed deepened. I responded with the same increased hunger. I felt his cock expand as he lifted up to look back down into my eyes. He pumped me harder as he got closer to his release.

"Oh Wade, I am about to cum. Harder fuck me harder. Please, Oh Gggodd!" I said as he started to fuck me harder and deeper. Then my pussy exploded. My body went into a sexual convulsion.

I knew he was close to cumming. I thrusted my pussy onto his cock as he pushed deeper into my pussy. The final thrust sent him over board. He fell over, letting go of my ankles. He grabbed my hips tightly and pulled them roughly up off the hay. He shoved his fuck pole deep as I raised my body off the hay and wrapped my arms around his neck. As he made quick jerking thrusts into my pussy. He buried his face into my breast as he shot his last load into my womb.

We sat there holding each other. Wade sitting on his knees, as I was straddled him sitting on his lap, while my pussy milked the last of his cum from his cock.

I had an urge that I couldn't control. I had to tell him! I had to say those words that have been burned on my tongue. Without looking at him, I simply said, "I love you."

I felt him take a deep breath. I felt his arms tightened around my waist. But he still didn't lift his head off my chest. He remained still and he remained inside of me.

I didn't know what to do now. I just remained in his arms and still held him close to my body. I felt my heart reach out and stroke his. I hurt deep inside for this man. At that moment, when I said those beautiful words, my heart sealed the deal. I would never love another like I love this man. Wade was my heart. Without him, I would die alone.

Finally, I felt him move his face against my breast. I held my breath, because I wasn't sure what to expect. He slowly lifted his head off my chest and looked into my eyes. What I saw took my breath away. Never in my life did I expect to see what I saw.

A tear running down his cheek. It burned into my soul, the sight of a tear cascading down his face. Then he opened his mouth to speak. I know he was struggling with his feelings, but this was a good sign, wasn't it?

"I love you too," he softly replied.

Tears ran down my face as I bent down and kissed him. He loved me, he really loved me. I felt like I was on cloud nine. It seems I waited forever for those words. He finally said them and made me feel like the happiest woman on Earth.

The kiss reached to the bottom of our souls. It was a kiss of love. Love that we felt for each other. A kiss to seal the words onto our lips forever.

He broke the kiss, and looked into my eyes. I bent down and licked the tear of his cheek. When I sat back up I smiled at him deeply. He smiled back at me, as he started to speak. "I know there have been questions that you've been wanting to ask. I want to thank you for not pushing me into talking about it when I said the words the first time. I needed time to decipher what I was feeling because I never felt this way for anyone before."

He paused for a moment and then continued. "The unknown feeling scared me a little, I have to admit, but now, I am ready to admit it to you and the world just how much----I love you. You are the only one for me, and now I know this. I think I knew it all along, but I had to make sure before I got your hopes up. I didn't want to give you false hope and wind up hurting you. I never intended that, but I guess it was in the works. Especially after I said it the first day back at my house and then me refusing to talk to you about it. I do love you Raven McCormick and I don't want you to ever doubt that. Not ever again," he said softly.

"Oh Wade, I love you too. I knew you needed time to figure all of this out. It happened so fast that it made my head spin. I have loved taking care of you these last few weeks. I love waking up in your arms, making love to you before you go to work, making love to you while you are at work," I stressed as I laughed and looked down at our entwined bodies. "I want to be yours and you mine. I want to be able to tell you I love you whenever I feel like it, which now I will. I love you, Wade Dillenger. I have from the first time I saw you. I have and always will.

Wade pressed me close to him and took my bottom lip into his mouth. I moaned against his lips and tears started to fall down my cheeks. He reached up with both of his hands and cradled my fast as he deepened the kiss. His tongue ran across my lips before it slipped past them and into my mouth. Our tongues danced together as he wiped the tears with his thumbs. I looked into his eyes as he pulled away and stuck his thumb into his mouth and sucked the tear off.

Out of know where, he threw his head back and yelled, "I LOVE THIS WOMAN. I LOVE RAVEN!"

Hearing him declaring this out loud made me happy all over again. It made my heart skip beats as I looked into his loving eyes.

Then we heard a noise from the doorway. I looked at Wade horrified as I realized he yelled so loud and we sat here naked, with our bodies intertwined with each other. He looked at me wide eyed with an evil smile on his face. "OOPS! I guess I should have waited until we were decent to do that," he laughed.

"Wade! Raven! Are you two OK," I heard John ask with worry in his voice.

I slid off Wade's lap and reached for my clothes as I wrapped the blanket around my naked body. Cowering down in the stall, trying to hide from John. Wade stood up and walked over to the closed stall door, and leaned against it with his arm with a broad smile on his lips.

"Why certainly Uncle John. We are more then damn all right," he answered. "I just made wicked love to Raven and I had to tell the world---," he paused as he looked down at me and smiled. Then he looked back at his Uncle John and finished, "I had to tell the whole galaxy that I, Wade Dillenger, love Raven McCormick. I love her with all of my heart and soul. She is mine and I am hers."

"Sorry to spook ya there old man, but I finally figured it out on my own like you told me. Dammit I hate to admit it old man, but you were absolutely fucking right all along. You weren't just a crazy old man. Huh, you actually knew what you were talking about. So if you would now excuse me, I am going to return to Raven and make hot passionate love to her again. This time with the love that I know is there," he said with a wicked smile, as he wiggled his eyebrows at his uncle and disappeared back into the stall.

"Are you crazy? I can't believe you just said that to him," I smiled with utter amazement up into his loving eyes.

"Yes! I am crazy. I am crazily in love with you and I don't care who knows that I make love to you here in a stall, or in my house, or in the pool, I just don't care. Baby get used to it. You have created a monster," he replied as he took my hand and pulled me into his arms.

"I love you, Raven. You have my heart and my soul," he said softly as he began to lead me to the haystack again.

"And Wade, I love you too, I want to be with you always," I said as I kissed him softly.

"Then stay with me forever. Stay here and marry me and be with me always. I want to make love to you anywhere and anytime. I won't be able to live without you. Stay here and be my wife. I know being married to a rancher is not easy, but I promise, there will always be time for us together," he said as he looked deep into my eyes.

12