The Wild Woman of Wesley Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Married!" she laughed, "Sure! And we'll live happily ever after in our tree house here like Tarzan, Jane and Boy!"

"Exactly! We don't need anything or anybody to give us permission! Fuck 'em!"

Then she stood up abruptly and looked down at me.

"You've got a lot of fancy ideas, Mr. Macho, but this is MY baby!" she stated firmly, her belly looming over me, "And I'm going to make the decisions for it!"

Then she put her clothes back on.

"Come back tomorrow and we'll talk about it some more." she said before she walked away, her ass cheeks bouncing out from under her cut-off jeans.

I sat there stunned and dazed by this whole turn of events and my mind began to leap wildly from thought to thought. Could she really have been a virgin, I wondered? Perhaps some people are just born to fuck like experts! And yes, I had knocked her up, but hadn't I been rightfully provoked? And why had I asked her to marry me?!! Was I really in love with her? And why couldn't I stop thinking about her? Was it just fascination? It went on and on...

That evening I couldn't get her scent out of my head as I tossed around in bed. I saw flashes of her body; her overgrown pit hair, her perfectly shaped tits, her dark butt crack. She had knocked me out twice, once with her fist and once with her smothering ass cheeks and now I felt like I was being knocked out again by these lingering images. My mind became hazy and I drifted off, only to find she had followed me into my dreams...

I was waiting for her at the same spot in the woods. When I saw her approaching in the distance I wasn't sure if it was her. She was wearing a short summer dress and walking in a self-consciously erect and delicate way. As she got closer I saw that she had washed herself well and put her hair in braids. She walked right up to where I was sitting on a stump and put her hands on my shoulders. I looked up at her as if she were a vision. My hands moved to the backs of her legs and then traveled up slowly under the loose cotton of the dress. She was naked beneath it. I let my hands continue over the coolness of her hips before I entered into the dress itself. Then her body became the earth and the dress a shelter rippling overhead. I crawled toward the swelled mound of her stomach but then realized I was too small and weak to reach the top.

When I returned the next day a woman I assumed was Mary Ann's mother approached me as I waited in the woods. She was rough-hewn with wild hair like her daughter, but she possessed none of her daughter's prettiness. The look in her eye said trouble.

"You that Dane guy?" she asked with a twang of belligerence in her voice.

"Yes." I replied, knowing that that was a confession in and of itself.

"So you're the bastard who raped my little girl and knocked her up?" she accused.

This was the last person I wanted to see and the last question I wanted to answer. I wanted to tell her I'd beaten her daughter in a fair fight and had taken as good as I had given, but that wouldn't have won me much sympathy. So I lied.

"It was just a friendly wrestling match that turned sexual." I countered.

"So you sayin' my little girl's a slut?!"

"No... I..."

"I oughta cut your fuckin' nuts off, you little rapin' fuck!" she continued, her anger seemingly coming to a head.

"It was an accident that just happened. I'm sorry." I tried to explain to her rather lamely.

"An accident!" she yelled, before delivering a straight kick to my stomach and knocking me down.

As I sat there struggling to get my breath back I knew there was nothing I could say or do to defend myself so I just stayed down. But she had other plans. She grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and I let her pull me up.

"We're goin' back to the house to straighten this whole thing out." she announced.

As she pushed me along by the collar toward the house, I tried to imagine what was possibly waiting for me there. Perhaps Mary Ann would be there and we would be able to explain the whole thing to her or perhaps the men folk would all be there to pummel me into compost?

When we got to the backdoor of the house she shoved me inside and told me to take a seat at the kitchen table. Then she stood over me menacingly and laid down the law.

"Okay, here's the deal," she began, "it's called the law of the woods. You rape one of mine, I rape one of yours. You understand?"

"No, what are you talking about?" I said, hoping she wasn't talking about what I thought.

"Eye for an eye. You know about that? You read the bible?" she asked.

Now I understood where Mary Ann had gotten all her man hate.

"And if that's not okay with you we can always call the police." she continued.

Now my stomach was feeling queasy, partly from her threat and partly from the mixture of baby shit and hickory smoke in the air.

"Well?" she pressed, "What's it gonna be?"

I'm not sure how I ended up in her bedroom. I just seemed to come to in her bed on all fours. It might have been the ass slaps that brought me back to consciousness...

"How's it feel to have a dick in your ass, Raper?" she mused as she pushed the huge dildo deep into me.

If my ass hadn't already been broken in by Mary Ann, I might have passed out from the pain. It turned out the old bitch was a real sadist. Sex had nothing to do with physical pleasure for her. It was the psychological pleasure she derived from another person's suffering.

She fucked me from her knees, surging up with that strap-on that I knew all too well with surprisingly strong thrusts, watching for my winces each time. Then she came down with a roundhouse ass slap that cracked so loud it sounded like a whip. I jumped from the blow and then groaned as I struggled to weather another full out anal assault.

"Oh yeah! You're gettin' it good now!" she exclaimed joyfully.

Knowing she was really enjoying my pain I tried to give her what she wanted.

"Please! No more! I can't take it anymore!" I cried to goad her.

"Oh you're sorry now, ain't you! You ain't such a big man no more!" she called out excitedly.

Her fucking was killing me, but I had somehow managed to remove myself from my body to a large degree. Either that or my ass had just gone numb.

"Look at that sweet little ass getting fucked!" she shouted as she was starting to climb to a new plateau.

Her thrusts were getting shorter and more fitful now.

"I wanna hear you whine like a girl! she commanded as she leaned over me, her sweat dripping onto my back and ass.

Then she surprised me with another roundhouse ass slap and I cried like the baby she wanted me to be.

"OOOH yeah, that ass is sorry now!" she shouted as she strained to read the pain on my face.

I was moaning now for real as she became wilder. I had to get her off soon or she was going to poke a hole through my rectum.

"Please I'll never do it again! I was so wrong to fuck your daughter's little cunt! I'll never go near another cunt as long as I live! Please, believe me!" I yelled.

"Never, ever, fuck another pussy again?!" she said shakily.

"No, my ass will be too sore to fuck ever again!" I insisted.

"Oh Yeah! Too sore to fuck ever again!" she shouted as she went over the edge.

"Ahhhh yes! Ohhh Jesus!" she cried as her thrusting slowed to weak pushes.

I still don't understand how a sadist actually gets off, but somehow she had climaxed from the sight and sound of all my suffering. She unstrapped herself from her "man wrecker" and then stood beside the bed looking down at my prone body, the dildo still buried inside of me. Her eyes had a weird gleam of satisfaction. As I tried to reach back and remove the foul fuck tool, she baulked.

"Don't touch that, Raper!" she commanded, "I wanna keep this picture in my memory."

Then I heard the back screen door slam.

"Momma?" came Mary Ann's voice.

"In here, Darlin'." the mother called out.

Mary Ann appeared at the bedroom door a moment later as I laid there on my stomach looking pale and dazed. She saw immediately the destruction Momma's trusty strap-on had wrought.

"Momma! You promised!" she protested.

"I promised I wouldn't kill 'em!" her mother corrected.

Mary Ann walked to the side of the bed and stood next to her mother.

"I wish you had told me. I wanted to take him to the island in the lake today." Mary Ann commented casually, her five month belly popping cutely from beneath her tube top.

Then she reached down humanely and pulled the family's instrument of sodomy carefully from my ass.

"Sorry Dane," Mary Ann apologized, "momma gets in these moods and then someone always ends up getting their butt worked."

"Well he had it comin' after what he done!" her mother retorted.

I continued to lay there motionless, my mind reeling from the weirdness of the circumstances. My body was limp and I had no will to rise.

"Honey, get me one of them diapers." her mother suddenly commanded.

"What are you gonna do, momma?" Mary Ann asked wearily.

"Can't you see it, Honey. He wants to be our baby boy!" she said.

"Momma, no!" Mary Ann pleaded.

"I know what I'm doin', Child. Get movin'"

Mary Ann left and returned with a large diaper and helped her mother prepare me. I laid there looking up at them passively as they put lotion on my ass and then wrapped the diaper up and around me.

"You see, Honey. This is what he wants. He probably didn't even know it himself!" she observed, "Go fetch me one of your brother's milk bottles."

Mary Ann did as she was told and soon her mother was pushing the nipple of a baby bottle full of sour milk into my mouth. I sucked on it indifferently, unable to raise the slightest protest.

"Look! He's one of them sissy boys, Honey. Can't you see?" her mother continued, amused, "All he wants is a momma and a babysitter!"

I laid there eagerly sucking down that sour milk being feed to me, watching and listening to them as they talked about me. I was oddly disconnected from it all and strangely more content than I had ever been, feeling all the surrender and dependency of a infant child. Her mother put her hand on my forehead and began to use baby talk on me.

"Look how cute my little diaper boy is!" she said patronizingly.

"But momma, we had started a relationship! He even told me he loved me!" Mary Ann insisted.

"Honey, you have to trust your momma! This guy ain't good for nothing but diapers!"

"So we're gonna have nothing but a bunch of babies around here!" Mary Ann replied angrily, "Why does this always happen to me!"

Then she stormed out and I heard her bedroom door slam. But weirdly all I wanted to concentrate on was the taste of my sour milk and the feel of her mother's hand on my padded rear end!

I must have drifted off to sleep for a few hours after that because when I awoke the house was still. I got up and looked around for my clothes unsuccessfully before quietly exiting into the backyard. Wearing only the diaper they had put me in, I walked down to the lake to look for Mary Ann. By chance I found her sitting on the dock, meditating on the rippling, blue water. When she noticed me she turned away again and put her head down.

"She's ruined it." she said, "She always finds a way. She has this power to see people as they really are."

"Bullshit!" I said, "I just wanted to make her happy so she wouldn't call the cops."

"Really? So why are you standing here wearing a diaper?" she shot back.

"Because she took my fucking clothes!"

"Admit it, you liked it when she turned you into her little baby. I saw your face as you sucked on that bottle!"

"I let her diaper me and fuck me with that evil thing she has because I want to be with you, damn it! Don't you get it, she was going to have me arrested just to break us up!"

I tried to touch her but she pulled away.

"I can't stop thinking and dreaming about you." I confessed to her, "You're the only woman I've ever felt this way about. "Please, don't lose faith in me."

I reached out again and this time she turned around and looked at me sternly.

"You were the first one I let in." she said, "I hope you realize that. You don't know how hard I had to fight to keep my virginity...against my older brothers...against their friends.

"Oh Mary Ann, I'll never let you down!" I promised her, as I took her in my arms.

I went to kiss her and she bit my lip purposely.

"But I want you to stay away from my mother! Do you hear?!" she warned, pointing her finger at me, "She's a witch!"

"Yeah, I found out." I replied with a wince.

Then she reached down and felt the underside of my diaper.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

The moment she said it I realized I was.

"It's okay," she comforted as she lead me by the hand, "just come down here to the water and I'll wash you."

In the shallows she took my diaper off and had me squat down. Then she used sand to scrub my ass, working her hand under and forward to my hanging parts. With her in this position I was close to her hanging parts as well and I soon had them freed from the tube top so I could watch them turning circles in their unrestrained and newly swollen state. Her aroma was there as well, calling to me.

When I arose from the water my cock was as stiff as an I-beam. She pushed me back to the shore when she saw it. Then she had me lay down on the wet sand as she sat on my thighs and squeezed my sizable member with a fascinated expression. Her scent was all I could process at that point and I needed to get more of it, so I had her shift around and put her ass down on my face again in order to live in the concentrated heaven of her butt musk.

She stayed there squatting over me as I furrowed around her cut-off jeans straight into her naked sex. I licked it with zeal and sucked it with diligence, all the while taking in the rich aroma of her ass which was pressed firmly over my nose. But this time I would not lose consciousness. I would be fully aware this time as she was now stroking my shaft and lubing it with her spit. How a virgin could have been turned into a sexual expert so quickly is beyond me, because she was jacking me off with the mastery of a hot house masseuse. The only question now was: Who was going to hold out longer?

I've always prided myself in my discipline but I only narrowly won the war this time as I made her lose concentration first and give herself over to her cunt's quivering need. She hit several high vocal notes as four or five waves of pent up ecstasy coursed through her.

In spite of the fact that some people across the lake had heard her and where calling to us, I mounted her immediately and humped her smelly fuck hole right there in front of them. We were both oblivious to everything else as my cock released into her after only a half dozen frantic thrusts. What did we care if we were watched by the PTA! I was the father of her child and our blood and destinies were intertwined. Afterwards we walked through the woods naked together holding hands like Adam and Eve.

In the weeks to come we met and stayed in the woods as Mary Ann's belly grew bigger. We ran about naked like forest nymphs, climbing trees and jumping logs. These romps were strenuous and we would ultimately fall to the ground panting and sweating together before fucking in the open. I loved the sight and feel of her erupting body, especially while I was inside her. I clung to her newly engorged tits greedily as I took her, knowing I was the one who had set the process in motion. She even started breast feeding her baby brother to keep him quiet when we took him to the lake. Little did he know he had my fertile balls to thank for his supplemental milk.

Then one day she wasn't there to meet me and didn't show up even after I waited. The next day was the same. Soon I began to suspect that this was a plot by her mother, an evil plan to put an end to us. Unable to stand it anymore I went to her house after a week and knocked forcefully on the door. Her mother answered.

"Well, well, if it ain't diaper boy himself!" she cracked disdainfully.

"I'm here to see Mary Ann." I asserted, "Is she here?"

"No sir, she went to stay with her cousin for a while. Can I give her a message for you?" she offered.

"She didn't say anything to me about going to see a cousin." I challenged.

Her mother took a deep drag from her cigarette and blew it into my face.

"Now why would I lie to a nice fella like you?" she replied.

"Mary Ann?! Are you here?!" I called into the house. No reply came.

"You see, she ain't here. She won't be back till next week." the mother continued.

The thought of her being away for another week made my guts sick. Her mother must have seen it in my face.

"Hey, you don't look too good. Why don't you come in and have some tea." she offered, seemingly concerned.

I was ready to leave but the gut punch of that news had weakened me.

"Sure, I can stay for a cup, I suppose." I replied.

I took a seat as she boiled the water. Then I tried to make responsible sounding small talk.

"I should be done with my BA in a few years." I told her proudly, "Then I plan to use my scholarship to go to grad school."

"Oh really." she replied, "Well schoolin' is always good!"

She poured the tea and sat down next to me.

"You know I have to tell you," she began, "I love bein' a mother!"

"Oh?"

"Yes, and I love babies! The whole thing! You know what I mean?" she gushed.

"Well, no, not really." I said, smiling at the irony since Mary Ann seemed to do all her childrearing.

"You know, the feedin' and the changin', wipin' them little butts!" she continued.

She was going somewhere with this I realized at that moment.

"Like the time you was here last and we put you in a diaper and I fed you from the bottle... I just love that!"

"Oh well, it's good to be nurturing!" I replied in complete discomfort.

When she saw me start to squirm she seemed to get excited.

"I'll be right back." she said before getting up and leaving the kitchen.

She returned seconds later with a baby bottle filled with an amber-colored liquid and pulled my head into her body, cupping my jaw in her hand.

"I know what you need. Don't be shy, Darlin'." she said.

I tried to repel her attempts to put the nipple in my mouth but she pinched my nose until I was forced to open up. Once the nipple was in, the salty, apple juice tasting fluid dribbled into my mouth freely.

"Shhh," she commanded as she looked down into my eyes, "Just take your bottle, baby boy."

My mind told me to resist but my body wanted her to hold and feed me forever.

"Come with me, baby." she said as she guided me to my feet.

She pressed her hand up into the crack of my ass as she walked me into the living room.

"My baby needs his diaper changed, don't he." she said with her countrified English.

Each thing she said made me weak and excited. It was like she was reading this part of me that had long been hidden. All I wanted was to be under her care and command, reduced to my elemental self.

She had me lay down on the stained coil rug and then pulled my pants and underwear off and saw that my cock was already hard. She went and got her baby stuff and started rubbing my ass with a baby wipe as she held my legs up and back.

"This butt of yours is a little bit sweaty and smelly!" she announced.

When she applied the baby lotion she straddled me and worked it into my ass crack well, then up onto my balls and cock, rubbing it from the base to the head in slow strokes. Suddenly I was thinking about fucking her, as nasty as she was. I was breathing hard and shaking as she kept rolling that lotion over my spring board dick. Finally she slipped a one piece, underwear-like diaper on me and I looked down and noticed my cock was still peeking out from the top.

Once again Mary Ann's mother had managed to get me into a diaper and this time in the middle of the living room floor! The thought of Mary Ann walking in on this scene entered my mind, but I quickly pushed it out of my head. Yes, I was breaking my promise to her to stay away from her mother, but my intentions going there had been good. It was really her mother's fault.