The Wild Woman of Wesley Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if she put something wicked in the apple juice she fed me in that bottle, but soon my heart was starting to pound in my throat. Then I started to wonder what her twat would be like to mount and slide into as I lay there being bottle fed. She must have been waiting for it because she didn't seem too surprised when I got up and started to climb onto her. The bottle fell but she reached into her bag and put a pacifier into my mouth just as I slid my diaper down enough to expose my rock hard prick. I yanked her well-traveled underwear off rudely and penetrated the wild-haired witch in a rush of fuck lust. Her pussy was looser but as muscular and moist as her daughter's. I was soon convinced it was the best pussy I had ever fucked. She seemed to be turned on by the idea of fucking a man she had reduced to babyhood. She encouraged me in a taunting way.

"Does the baby love his momma's pussy?" she kept asking as she made pouting faces at me.

The pacifier forced me to verbalize like an infant as I pounded her with no control. My cock had become ultra sensitive.

"Is my baby's big cock gonna fill momma up?" she asked as she began to pull me into her cunt by the back of my diaper.

I let out a stifled, breathless grunt, and just as I did, the cold water of Mary Ann's voice broke over me like a wave. I turned my head and saw her condemning face in tears over my shoulder, but I continued pushing myself into her mother all the same. The whole thing had been a set up.

"Couldn't stay away, could you, Dane." Mary Ann spat out harshly, "I guess momma was right about you being a sleazy fuck!"

After this she turned and stormed out of the house.

There was nothing I could do at that point, but look down at her mother who was smiling in victory and still urging me on.

"You can't stop now, baby. You're almost there!" she prodded.

I knew she was right. I was up to my neck in that witch's pussy and too far along to break rhythm now. My fucking became shorter and faster.

"Yes baby, come for momma!" she exhorted, "Come on!"

She had one hand gripping the back of my diaper now like a rodeo bull rider, pulling me into her wet hole as her eyes rolled back in her head. My pumping became more urgent.

"Yes, that's it baby, come for me!" she said, "Come...come..."

A low whining groan rose in me and became gradually louder. I was on the edge of a cliff and powerless to stop my fatal plunge. Finally my shaking body had to release its grip on the ledge. Her dirty, old, played out twat had conquered me. I bit down on the pacifier nipple and felt the rocket rise up from my balls and out through my throat.

"Uh Uh Uh Uhhhhhhhh!!!" My muffled cry sounded before shifting into short, bestial grunts as my cum unloaded into her.

When the last pulsation in my prostate was resolved, I pulled my dripping prick out of her and got up to find my clothes, but of course they were nowhere to be seen. She had beaten me again, but I didn't care. She laid there on the floor dripping like a sewer pipe, staring up at me with a strangely elated expression.

"You're a good fuck, but you ain't never gonna have my daughter again." she stated matter of factly.

I tried to think of something to say to her but I was too tired and sick. So I simply pushed my soaked cock back into my diaper and ran out to find Mary Ann.

I went down to the lake first and then checked our favorite spots in the woods, but had no luck.

"Mary Ann!" I called through my cupped hands and then waited and listened.

I guessed that she might be watching me from a tree, but then I heard the faint sound of crying. I moved quietly toward the sound and finally spotted her. When I walked up to her she seemed to look right through me.

"Well, she was right." she began, still sniffling, "a man can never be depended on."

"I went there to find you! I was worried! You disappeared!" I said in my own defense.

"Don't you get it, Dane. With men the diapers never come off. She proved that today. You're just a bunch of grown babies looking around for the next hole to fuck." she continued, "That's why I pray my baby is a girl."

"Wait a minute, weren't you the one who fucked me first!" I countered.

"Yeah, I wanted to teach you a lesson. I wanted you to see how a woman feels. I was jealous seeing you with those other girls here and I was mad about the way you treated them. So I fucked you and let you fuck me that day because I thought it was right."

"And it proved that we were meant to be together!" I insisted.

"No, it proved that we were good sex partners. That's all, Dane. Now get the hell out of here." she ordered in a strangely calm way.

"I'm not gonna let her fucking ruin our life together!" I yelled.

"Dane, leave now." she said again, this time leveling her intense, brown eyes at me.

That's when I fell to her feet and started crying. I kissed her dirty toes and caressed her ankles.

"Please don't make me go!" I pleaded, blubbering and slobbering on her feet.

She got up to walk away but I clung to her leg.

"Mary Ann, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

I buried my face in her crotch like children do when they want the shelter and security of their mother. My cock had risen out of the diaper again. I looked down at it and showed it to her.

"You see, every time I see you or think of you I get aching hard. It's all for you!" I told her.

"You just had that thing in my mother's cunt, Dane! It's still wet!" she said in disgust.

"Please Mary Ann, I've missed you so much this week!"

That's when she turned and looked down at me with pity.

"Okay Dane, stand up and pull down your diaper."

I did as she instructed and my cum-glazed, nine inch cock bounced out pole-like in front of me.

"You know how much I love your cock, Dane. That's why it's so hard for me to see it stuck deep in the cunts of other women." she said as she knelt down in front of me.

She tapped it up and down with her finger and then gripped it and rolled her tongue around on the tip. I stood there shaking, waiting for the moment she would wrap her lips around it and slide it into her mouth. She made sure I was looking into her eyes when the moment came. I watched her lips swallow me, my cock carried into her mouth like an hors d'oeuvre on top of her tongue. I closed my eyes as she slow fucked me with the muscles of her mouth, pulling me in deeper. Then I felt her teeth clinch down on me lightly and then firmer.

"Careful!" I said nervously.

But my words had no effect on the bite pressure she was exerting on my member.

"Hey! That hurts!" I said again.

Then I felt her teeth cut into me. I let out an agonized scream.

"Ahhhhh fuck!!" I shouted, grabbing my cock as she quickly retreated. "What did you do to me?!"

"I put you into retirement!" she said as she started to walk away, "That's for asking me to suck her dick with my mother's poon still on it!"

Blood began to stream down my dick as it quickly shrank back to its flaccid state.

"Now when it thinks of me your cock will think of pain," Mary Ann quipped as she headed back towards the house, "your problem is solved."

As I fumbled to put the diaper back on and pursue her, I saw her mother in the distance walking through the woods with two policemen in tow.

"There he is!" she shouted, pointing to me.

After a short foot pursuit I was wrestled to the ground and handcuffed by the male officer as the female officer choked me with her baton. Mary Ann and her mother were waiting when they brought me back to the patrol car.

"Is this the man who assaulted you ma'am"? the officer asked.

"Yes, that's him." her mother confirmed.

"That's a fucking lie! She invited me in and seduced me! Tell them Mary Ann!" I shouted.

"Well, Miss Kamargian, is that true?" the cop asked.

Mary Ann stood silent for a moment and then nodded.

"Yes, that's the man who attacked my mother." she corroborated without looking up.

"Mary Ann, why are you doing this?! Tell them! Mary Ann!" I shouted as they pushed me into the car, the front of my diaper already stained with blood.

"I'm the one who was assaulted, not them! She tried to bite my dick off!" I continued to rant as they drove me away.

That day doctors had to put ten stitches in my penis to stop the bleeding. But Mary Ann's teeth marks remained long after the stitches were removed.

Epilogue

Six months after my arrest I was convicted of one count of rape and one count of forced oral copulation. In court Mary Ann testified I had stalked her for months before forcing my way into their home and attacking her mother and then her. In the papers she was portrayed as the heroic daughter who had saved her homespun mother from the fiendish pervert.

Later Mary Ann gave birth to a little girl with bright red hair and subsequently it was proven that I was not the father of the baby after all. In a letter to me afterwards she admitted that the real father must have been Mr. McCall, a red-headed, middle-aged man from the neighborhood who'd been just one of the many men she'd raped after she lost her virginity to me that day. It seems that when she failed to hear from me immediately after that, her man-hate had reached new lows.

I did, however, prove to be the father of the baby Mrs. Karmagian gave birth to nine months after the "attack". People who saw the infant said it had my eyes with the trademark Karmagian wild and thick, wavy hair. The thought of that baby always makes a nausea rise in me. The idea of my child coming out of that witch's slack fuck hole, the thought of that evil bitch being the mother of my offspring, it all haunts me. That child is lost to me now, as is Mary Ann. Such are the pitfalls of prideful egos and stifled human desires.

But I know a lot more about myself now than I did when I met Mary Ann Karmagian in the woods that day. Gone is the sports stud image I used to have of myself. I've discovered my true identity is that of a gentle man who desires to be held by a woman who understands his needs. And someday when they release me I'll find that special woman and she'll pamper me and guard me from all the harsh realities of this strange and unjust world.