The Wild Woods

Story Info
If you go down in the woods tonight...
1.1k words
4.14
24.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had planned this for a long while. He knew where she lived, he had it all worked out in his head. Earlier that day he drove to where she lived and parked up just down the street. Waiting until the darkness fell he slipped out of the car and towards her house. He knew lots of details, like for example where she kept her spare key. He silently let himself into her house, it was dark and quiet as he made his way through, taking his time to enjoy the view.

He had a variety of things with him that he was planning on using. As he silently pushed open the door to her room and saw her asleep on the bed. Her left arm and leg sticking out from under the sheets. Walking over he knelt beside her bed; slowly lifted a curl of her blonde hair from her sleeping face, she looked so gorgeous and peaceful relaxed. Silently he put his bag down on the floor, reaching inside he slipped out the cloth sack and quickly slipped it over her head. As she struggled to wake up he snapped the cuffs round one wrist then the other swiftly immobilising her.

He grabbed her hair through the bag and twisted her face round to him.

"Don't struggle, don't scream... Do exactly as you are told..."

She froze instantly, trembling beneath his painful grip. He ripped the sheets off her and pulled her roughly to her feet. He guided her fast, but carefully, through the house out the back door to where his car was waiting. It was dark, she was naked and the warm night air freaked her out. She struggled briefly but he dragged her quickly to the car, opening the boot he lifted her and deposited her in there with the blanked and old coats that lined the bottom. Slamming the book he quickly made his way round to the driver's side.

He pulled away, driving sensibly and normally - no need to attract any unwanted attention. He drove out of the town and into the surrounding country side; there was a small woods up the road, perfect for what he had planned. He knew as he had scouted it out previously that week. He pulled up into a layby next to the woods and turned the ignition off. He paused for a moment savouring this. It was risky but he had looked forward to this for a while. Eagerly he walked round to the boot of the car and opened it up. She lay there, still, breathing heavily.

Nick reached in and helped lift her out of the car. Heaving her slightly he pulled her up onto his shoulder. She was tall, five foot eight and had curves but he was six foot, strong and had broad shoulders. He carried her through to the woods, pushing open a gate to let them in. Walking a few metres in from the road to avoid being seen he lay her down on the grass between two giant trees. He left her there for a few moments whilst he went to grab his bag from the car. When he returned he found that she had struggled into a kneeling position. He felt his cock twitch as he saw her there.

He dropped the back and fishing inside pulled out a length of rope. He tied one length around a large branch on the left and then reached down and tied the length around her wrist. Undoing the cuffs he tied another piece to her other wrist and pulled it over another branch, hauling it hard he pulled her up to her feet, arms stretched out to either side of her head to the branches so she was spread eagled. He tightened the ropes either side of her so that she couldn't move. She was tied, naked in an unknown place, helpless before her captor.

He reached into his bag for one last thing and withdrew his spare leather belt. He walked around behind her and flicked it across her ass. The bag on her head covered her breathing and gasping although he could still hear it. He whipped it harder across her and listened to her whimper. Grinning he lay into her with the belt - over and over her ass, punishing her pale soft skin until she cried out again and again.

Nick dropped the belt and stepped back to admire the view. She half hung there, suspended on the ropes red welts across her ass, thighs and lower back. He smiled and slowly unzipped his pants and walked around in front of her. Nick grabbed her legs eliciting another squeal and lifted her so the roped pulled on her arms - she twisted her wrists and grabbed the ropes to help support herself. He lifted her and swiftly slid into her... God the slut was so wet... He rammed his cock in and out of her repeatedly as she hung there, impaled on his cock, whimpering and moaning as his cock slid in and out of her over and over making her finally cry out - she came hard for him.

He dropped her legs and she fell down until she was only suspended by the ropes, he quickly loosened them and she dropped to the floor. He moved behind her, she dropped down onto all fours, her face buried in the mud and grass inside the bag as he knelt behind her. He grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back as he spread her ass cheeks and then slowly pressed his cock against her tight little hole. She tried to wriggle away but there was no escape, his grip was tight and merciless as he slowly began to push his cock into her ass. Her squeals were muffled through the cloth and he checked his pants pocket and grabbed the little packet of lube to drip some down, pulling his cock back then working it into her ass.

He crushed her under him and forced his cock into her ass, inch after stretching inch. Finally fully embedded in her tight ass he paused, pulling back out he squeezed the rest of the lube onto her before he started fucking her ass. He slid in and out, she stretched, eased slightly as she moaned, her whimpers less pained as he hammered her over and over. Finally he buried his cock deep in her ass and exploded pumping his cum deep inside her ass. He collapsed down on top of her, crushing her down to the ground as he kissed the back of her neck. He slid out of her and quickly undid the cuffs.

He slid the bag off her head and carefully helped her to turn and face him...

"Are you okay hun?" He asked, gently stroking her hair.

"That was fucking amazing Sir..." She kissed him passionately. "We have to do that again sometime."