The Wilde Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers

Wade moaned as he slurped the warm juice from her tit, all the while, nodding and breathing heavily against her smooth skin. "She tastes magnificent," he said, "so pure, so fine."

Eve's body quaked with intense pleasure, the height of which remained, evidently, unmeasured. Both men were grinding their rock hard cocks against her legs, humping her thighs, while fucking her ass and cunt and sucking her tits dry. She rode the crest of the wave and then, carefully, slid down and went slack into their arms.

Wade and Dallas nodded to one another and smiled. "Shit. She sure is something," Wade said, his tone feverish. "So damn hot! I've never tasted a girl's tit come before. That was amazing. I want more. I want a lot more." He held the chair while Dallas helped Eve into it. She was still breathing hard, her cheeks a deep crimson color and her eyes flashed.

"You boys are like Ginger and Fred, Bonnie and Clyde. God, it's like you've been partners forever. I couldn't tell who was who then I realized it didn't matter. I felt wave after wave of ecstasy and I think that little pill is only just now starting to really kick in. How about you guys?"

Dallas bent down and carefully removed one of the clamps from Eve's nipple. She winced and let out a loud groan. "Shhh, I'll be gentle. I want to see this top on you now. Raise your arms, baby." Eve did as she was told and he lowered the shirt over her head. He let in fall then and the weight of the cold chains tumbled down over her ample breasts, rolling across her hard, sore nipples. The top looked stunning on her; the leather criss-crossed her breasts and lifted and separated them perfectly. The scalloped row of chain fell across each globe, her nipples and areola peeking through the glint of hard metal. Dallas tweaked her nipple and latched the clamp on to it again so that the pearls now rested between the nest of chains.

Wade watched Dallas adorn Eve, his cock so turgid it was bursting from his tight leather pants. He slowly unzipped them and freed his hot rod, its head swollen and glistening with his sticky paste. His hand worked quickly to rub the paste over his shaft, moaning at his own touch.

Eve looked up and saw Wade pulling hard on his creamed cock and smiled, licking her lips. "Why don't we share a bit of that, baby?" she asked Dallas sweetly. "Walk this way, Wade, and let us have a taste." Dallas dropped to his knees next to Eve and watched Wade shuffle across the floor to them.

"Your cock is much thicker than I thought it would be," Dallas whispered gruffly as Wade stood before him, the engorged shiny head of his cock only inches from Dallas' mouth. "I'm not sure I can get my mouth around it. Oh God, it looks so fucking good though, all wet and stiff."

"Just run your tongue around and around the tip, baby," Eve instructed. "Then swish it back and forth across the shaft on the underside, just below the head. He'll get even harder and that'll make it easier to take down."

Dallas eagerly tongue fucked Wade's cock, moaning as he pressed the tip of his hard tongue into Wade's dickslit. He grabbed Wade's tight sack of smooth balls and pulled down as his other hand encircled the shaft and began to pump. Dallas could feel the heat from the little pill now making him want to unhinge his jaw and swallow the meat in front of him.

"Ahhh, yeah," Wade moaned as he watched Dallas work to suck his cock. "You like sucking dick, don't you? Show her how much you like to have your mouth fucked by my hot rod. Open wider and let me fill your throat; that's it. Taste my cream." Wade was riding the pure lightning of the drug now too. His cock was King and he wanted more. "Eve, fill my ass. Fuck my ass, now," he begged.

Eve reached into the basket and pulled out the pony tail butt plug. "You want some of this?" she panted.

"Oh, yeah. Shove it up my ass and ride me," Wade begged as he spread his legs and opened his ass cheeks with both hands. Eve quickly greased the plug and stood behind him, grinding her bushy crotch against his smooth, opened ass.

"Beg some more, Wade," Eve hissed.

"Please. Please fuck my ass with that fat plug, baby. Fill my aching hole then ride my ass hard while I buck and fuck your man," pleaded Wade as he shoved his cock deeper into Dallas' mouth. "Stand up, turn around and bend over," he said to Dallas. "I want to fuck your tight hard ass while Eve watches."

Dallas looked up at Wade and saw a fierce look of hunger that matched his. His asshole, practically a virgin, was in for a total ream job by this guy and he couldn't get it fast enough. He wanted every inch of Wade's thick dick stuffed up his ass.

"Do it, Dallas," Eve said. "Bend over and I'll watch from back here. He'll fill you as I fill him, baby."

Dallas rose and turned his beautiful ass to Wade, leaned across the back of the chair and spread his feet wide apart. Wade reached for the lube and greased up his cock. As he stuck two fingers up Dallas' ass, he passed the lube over his shoulder to Eve. She stuck the pony plug in the oil and smacked Wade's ass, hard.

"Hold on boys," she whispered as she hooked her thumb through the pearls between her tits and pulled hard, the clamps stretching her nipples, as she slowly pushed the plug into Wade's quivering, juicy asshole.

"Ahhh, yeah," Wade belted out as his hole tore open. "And here's some for you," he hissed as he pressed the swollen head of his cock against Dallas' tight, closed bud. "Mmm, feel the hard heat, man. Open up."

Dallas moaned, leaned forward and let his ass-cunt slowly start to devour Wade's thick cock. "Oh fuck. Shit, you're so big. God, take it easy. That's it; just like that," Dallas called out blissfully. "Oh, you're good. It's good. Keep fucking me."

*

*~* Thank you for reading my story. I truly hope you were pleased. Please take a moment to vote and maybe even leave a comment. I love getting any and all feedback. Thanks again! *~*

StiffClit
StiffClit
40 Followers
12