The Wilderness

Story Info
Abuse his hospitality? Your mistake, his revenge!
1k words
3.67
38.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live alone miles out in the northern wastes, miles of land around, I live in my small house, quite warm and cozy surviving on my own. I like my solitude. Till you stumbled in.

You fell into my house having thrust the door open, you collapse on the floor shaking, your clothing torn, lying on the floor. You got lost and ended up wearing very little, your clothes barely covering your breasts and crotch.

You collapse unconscious, I pick you up and take you through to my bedroom, and wrapping you in the quilt to get you warm I leave you there and prepare some broth, placing your bag next to you.

When I come back you are awake and holding a gun on me demanding I give you clothes and all the money I have and direct you to the nearest town.

I tell you its around 50 miles to the nearest town, as you get out of the bed the remains of your clothes fall off, the shredded rags lie on the floor, as you look down I dive, grabbing the gun and throwing you onto the bed.

"Is this how you repay my kindness?" I knock you out and whilst you are unconscious I grab some rope from the storeroom and tie you to the bed. I spread eagle you face up and slowly start rubbing my fingers over your small well trimmed pussy, you moan softly as you begin to come around.

You realize what is happening to you and begin cursing me. But I have been alone out here for quite a while, I have built up some serious frustrations and you suddenly fall in on me - naked and helpless - I can't resist!

You lie on your back your legs spread. You cannot fight me because the ropes are too tight; I strip swiftly looking at your body all the time, your heaving breasts and moving between your legs and rubbing my cock up and down your wet slit.

You look down; all you can see is the valley between your breasts, and my long hard shaft. Slowly sliding towards your pussy. You cry out in pain as I spear you, my long rod ramming into your tight dry cunt, you watch as your breasts shake as I plunge my hard cock deep into you.

I moan, it's been so long and you're so tight. I pull out only to ram my length back in. Slowly building up speed, starting with slow long strokes of my cock deep into, then as I raise myself over you my arms bracing me I get faster, fucking your tight hole brutally, my cock slamming in and out of you. Bouncing you up and down as I fuck you harder and faster.

You scream as you cum, your juices flowing over my cock, making it slippery and faster, I ram my whole length into you and free holding myself for that moment as you cry out again and again, my shaft splitting you open as you cum, crying aloud to the cold night air as I release myself, flooding you with stream after stream of my hot cum.

I pull out of you leaving you exposed, your pussy stretched open, my cum dribbling out and down onto your ass, I sit back and watch my cum and your flushed face, I watch it slide between the crack of your ass and decide what I am doing next.

I'm already beginning to get hard again, I reach into a cupboard and pull out some tranquilizers, I drug you making you sleepy and relaxed, I untie you and roll you over, turning you round I stick cushions under your chest and your pussy, I raise you into a doggy position with the cushions then re-tie you up.

You slowly begin to come to again you begin struggling at your bonds again trying to get free when you feel me move behind you, I rub my stiffening cock against your ass. My hard cock pushing against you, you cry out, "No not there, please, you offer to suck me off as long as I don't take your ass."

I agree - for now - I think I've got plenty of time later- so why not get a willing blowjob! I move in front of you and feed you my cock, you greedily suck on my cock, your tongue licking all around, your lips sliding up and down as I fuck your mouth, my cock is now all nice and lubed up, I pull out of your mouth and move behind you, you start begging again "no, please, I've never been fucked back there, you promised." I just laugh and using my hands I peel you ass cheeks apart and slip the head of my cock between them.

You groan loudly as I begin to push my cock further into you, pushing my cock deep into you, you scream as I split you completely open. My cock is soon buried all the way into your ass. You groan as I fill you, I begin brutally fucking your ass; the lack of sex for months has made me so horny. I fuck you harder, you scream with every thrust, however soon your screaming turns to moans of pleasure.

I fuck your ass harder and harder, you cum, shaking madly, as you scream again. My cock plunges in and out of your tight ass. I fuck you harder and harder. My hands holding your hips, I fuck you harder and harder. You scream and cum again, you gasp at the pleasure and pain of my cock hammering in and out of you. I stiffen, for the second time my cock pumps your deep places full of my hot cum.

I pull out staring at you, guess I am not letting you go free anytime soon, you're way to much of a good fuck. I leave you tied to the bed and leave you lying there for now!