The Wilderness

Story Info
They made a list & checked it twice.
1.6k words
4.09
29.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy looked down at the list she had made and sighed. She had been trying to come up with something new and ultra sexy. The list she and her boyfriend Lawrence had generated included a few things that excited her but only a few of those were plausible. Of the plausible ones, all included a small element of risk, risk of being caught in the act. The list read like this so far:

1) in the woods by the railroad tracks

2) at the drive in movie

3) in every room of the house

4) in the park

5) anal with golf balls in your pussy

6) on the washing machine while it's running

7) tie your arms to the shower head

8) handcuff and footcuff you to the bed

9) tie you up exposed and blindfold you

10) coupons for immediate gratification

11) sleep naked and oral whenever one of us wakes up

12) randomly when doing something non-sexy (i.e. if one of us

feels horny, don't let the other know and suggest watching a movie or something, then randomly and quickly start giving them either oral or handwork)

13) buy every phallic shaped item in produce department, fuck

you with them, then eat them

14) eat fruit salad off of us with no hands

15) flavored whipped cream and chocolate sauce

16) wear either crotch less panties or go commando with a skirt so I can finger you whenever I want

17) go to an older movie in theaters and you give me a blow job in the back row while I finger you

18) get you waxed bare again

19) do 69 for 30 minutes with a timer

20) while you're doing something else, I pull your sweat pants down just far enough to fuck you while you continue doing what you were doing

21) let me pick out something sexy for you to wear this time

22) have sex in a pool or a river (it's hot-trust me)

23) i can't think of anything else right now

I can't think of anything else right now. She stared down at the last thing she had written, wishing she could find some more inspiration. It was obvious which suggestions her boyfriend had written. She cringed as she read the crude way he phrased some of his ideas. "Anal with golf balls in your pussy." She wondered if she could even fit golf balls in her pussy. "Buy every phallic shaped item in produce department, fuck you with them, then eat them." Although she herself had experimented with a few bananas and wondered how a cucumber would feel before, she would never actually phrase it in that way. She had been unable to think of anything new, having only come up with the last two ideas.

After having sex with one person for a year and a half it was hard to think of something they hadn't tried. Andy knew what she didn't like. Finding something new that she liked was the problem. She looked at the list again. Well, numbers 1 and 14 of his sounded good. She wanted the excitement of having sex outside. "Adding taste and smell to the equation could also to spice things up," she said to herself as she thought about the time she had discovered how sexual strawberries could be.She and a friend had escaped to a hidden clearing in the woods for a picnic. Armed with fresh strawberries and a bottle of chocolate syrup, she had quickly discovered how well chocolate and strawberries complement each other and how sensual curshed strawberries felt on her skin. "That had been an outside experience too," she thought. She remembered how the bright blue sky had framed the leaves of the trees overhead, rendering them vivid green by contrast. The feeling of secrecy the hidden clearing created and the refreshing scenery of the outdoors made the experience exciting for her.

Andy was tired of having the same sex in the same bed. She was going camping this weekend with Lawrence and another couple. Maybe then she could stir some things up. "Strawberries and chocolate syrup," she added to her food list for the weekend. She also made "strawberries and chocolate syrup" number 23 on list of ideas. She thought for a moment and then looked at her watch. It was late and she had been worrying about her list and trying to brainstorm ideas for over an hour. She would go to bed now and tell Lawrence what she had been thinking the next day. As she tucked herself in and snuggled against the pillow, a thrill of excitement rose in her. She had high hopes for this weekend, and she tossed and turned for a half hour trying to still her mind enough to sleep.

It was the day of the camping trip, and Andy wasn't ready. Instead of packing, she was standing staring around her room trying to get her mind focused. "Okay, okay," she thought. "I need my duffel bag. Hmmm... toiletries, two changes of clothes. Let's make that three just in case. Pajamas. Underwear. Sexy underwear. Three pairs of socks," she muttered to herself. "But how am I going to convince Lawrence to go for strawberries and chocolate sauce?" Lawrence hadn't taken to the idea very well. He never did if it involved something that might be inconvenient. She thought she could convince him though. She was very good at being sexy enough to persuade him.

"No," Lawrence said as Andy looked at the strawberries longingly in the produce section. "Please," Andy simpered up at him with pouty lips. "No." "Fine." Andy decided she could wait because she didn't want to push it. Besides, crushed strawberries would be kind of a mess on a camping trip. She wasn't as enthusiastic about the shopping trip after being refused, but she perked up when Lawrence put a handfull of pop rocks in the shopping cart. Andy knew what those were for.

Later, after the campsite was setup, Lawrence kept mentioning pop rocks innocently. The fact that the other couple didn't know what they were really for, turned her on. By the time Andy and Lawrence crawled into their tent that night, Andy was ready to tear his clothes off of him. But she took it slowly. After she took off his clothes, she ripped open a packet of strawberry poprocks and took just one crystal out of the packet. She stroked his cock just once and then set the poprock on the tip of his cock where a small jewel of precum already lay. The poprock immediately started to crackle and fizz, and Lawrence started to squirm. "Ow, that kind of hurts right at the tip there."

"How about here?" Andy asked as she moved the rock down his shaft with her tongue.

"Yeah, that feels great." Andy sucked him slowly, her lips grasping him from the base of his head down to the base of his shaft, until the poprock was completely dissolved. Then, she took a small handful of the tingling rocks and quickly scooped them up with her tongue and plunged her mouth down on his cock. Lawrence began to moan softly and closed his eyes. Upon sucking him with her third mouthful of poprocks, Andy felt that Lawrence was harder than she had ever felt him. She finished the blowjob off and licked off and swallowed the last poprock in a hurry to climb onto him. As she sat up, though she heard a sound as if someone was passing their tent. As they lay very quiet, though, they began to hear another sound. There came a punctuated moaning from the other tent, as though the girl in the other tent were already riding a long, hard cock up and down. Andy and Lawrence listened for a minute, getting more turned on just by listening to the other couple. Then Andy sucked Lawrence again to make sure he stayed hard. She immediately straddled him, but held herself above him for a moment, teasing him. She then pitched herself downward and moaned as she slid easily onto him.

Lawrence was so horny he had to slow down after only 30 seconds of pumping in and out of her. Andy waited for a second and then proceeded to tease him by alternating one pump with one grind, a tantalizing rhythm that often drove them both crazy and made Lawrence head for the finishing line. After only a minute of this, though, Andy began to grind on top of him again, making sure her clit rubbed against him. "I want you on top now, baby," she said.

Lawrence fucked her leaning on his hands while Andy pulled him deeper into her with her hands on his ass. Andy bit him gently on his shoulder and then craned her neck down to flick his nipple with her tongue. Then she kissed him full and hard on the mouth. This was why Andy loved this position. Lawrence had total control while she could tease him mercilessly with her mouth. Andy's pelvic muscles began to contract and she began to moan ceaselessly as Lawrence continued pumping in and out of her. She kissed him on the neck, sucked on it, his most sensitive part except from his cock. He contorted his face, wrinkling his eyebrows and nose as he began to moan. Andy grabbed his butt again as he came into her, squirting hot cum deep inside her.

Lawrence rested his head against her shoulder and then rolled off of her. Andy turned into him and kissed him once. "You've convinced me," Lawrence said, "We should try strawberries next time."