The Wilderness Canoe Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did the pictures get way up there?" asked Aiden.

"We're not exactly sure Aiden. The river could have been higher back then or most likely there was a plateau for them to stand on, but a large piece of the rock face probably sheared off and fell into the river" answered Zac.

"How did they make the red and black colours?" asked Nick.

"The use of berries, fats and ash to get the black and berries, fats and some clay to get red according to the tribal elders" Zac explained. "The drawing on the left shows two groups of men who appear to be working together for a hunt. They are on each side of what appears to be a herd of buffalo in the centre. At one time, there were many woodland buffalo ranging through this area as well as woodland caribou, but they no longer are here. The men are carrying a variety of weapons, spears and bows with arrows by the look of it. It may be marking a spot where a successful hunt had taken place or there may be other reasons."

The guys snapped a few pictures of the drawings, and then continued down the river.

They continued in silence, scanning around the shores to spot any more interesting things or wildlife.

They continued to travel down the river. They had stopped once more for a stretch and a short rest before making their final run for the campsite.

They arrived at the campsite about 5:00 pm; the sun was still very warm but now much lower in the sky. The large flat rocks they beached their canoes on were very warm to their bare feet, and the camping spot was amazing. It was at a sharp bend in the river where the far side was a gentle turn, with the side closest to the camp site had water large rocks where the water rushed over them in a waterfall. Below the waterfall, the water sped along and over partially submerged slabs of granite forming a chute and fast rapids.

"This is incredible" Jon reflected.

"It sure is" agreed Nick.

"Let's get camp set up and you guys can try to fish. I have some lures for you to use" said Zac.

"Can we sleep under the stars tonight?" asked Aiden. "It's always something I wanted to try."

"Sounds like a plan if you guys want to do that" replied Zac.

The men got their gear up to the soft duff sound just past the rocks and set up camp. Zac rigged a tree sling a safe distance from their site.

"What is that for" asked Jon.

Zac answered "Before we go to bed, we put the food supplies into the web sling and pull it up and out of the reach of animals like bears, wolves, coyotes, cougars, lynx or tigers."

"Tigers? There are tigers out here?" Jon asked with alarm. Although Nick and Aiden hadn't said anything, their eyes and mouths were both wide open with having heard Zac's words.

"Got ya" smirked Zac. "No, there are no tigers out here but the rest of them are. They don't bother us much except if they smell something interesting. The bears are really about the only animal that will come this close to the scent of man for free easy food."

"Wow" stated Aiden.

"You do this all the time. Don't you ever think you need a gun to protect yourself and your group?" Nick asked.

"Normally, you don't need a gun. I have bear spray in case they come too close but I rarely carry a gun. If there is a problem with an animal, I let one of the locals know and they track it until they can shoot it. They keep it and use all the parts for various things. I have carried a high powered rifle at times when an animal has been known to cause problems, but it is pretty rare. I do carry a handgun in case someone on the trip pisses me off on the trip though."

"You're kidding right?" asked Jon with concern.

"Yes, I'm just pulling at your chain Jon. I just use the handgun if someone gets injured. I finish them off so they are not in pain" replied Zac with a straight face, a moment later he was smiling.

Jon was standing there with his hand on his dick. "Don't pull my chain any more Zac. Pull this instead" he said with a big smile.

"That's subtle, real subtle Jon" laughed Nick.

"If that was a fish, we would through it back in the river for being too small" said Zac. "Maybe we better do it anyways, right guys?" Aiden, Nick and Zac grabbed Jon and dragged him to the river. He made a fairly large splash as he hit the water.

When he had surfaced, Zac said "Be careful Jon, the fish have been known to bite a guy's penis because they thought it to be food."

Jon sprung out of the water with his hand cupping his crotch. "You serious or you fucking with my mind again" he asked Zac.

"Go back in and find out Jon." Zac let out one of the most evil laughs he could muster. Aiden and Nick were almost rolling on the ground they were laughing so hard.

"Assholes" mumbled Jon. "And to think I was beginning to like you Zac."

Zac rummaged through one of the bags they had set on the ground and brought out some towels and biodegradable soap. "Would you guys like to wash up in the river? Over there it's shallow and the slabs of rock from the shore extend out into the river so the water is warm."

They walked over to a shallow area, finding a rock which was above the surface of the water and put their towels on it. They were soon were soon using the safe soap to wash their hair and bodies. Zac surprised them by moving towards the shore, pulling his shorts off, folding them and placing them on the bank. He turned around and realized the three guys had stopped their washing to look at him walking back towards them naked.

"What? You guys never seen a naked guy before?" asked Zac with a smile. Zac now stood in his naked glory and although the groin area was a lighter colour than the rest of his body, there were no defined tan lines. His cock was 4" long and hanging over a set of nice low slung balls.

After a pause, Jon answered him. "Not as good looking as you Zac."

Aiden commented next "And we didn't have to put bills into your G-string as incentive for you take everything off."

"He folded his clothes Aiden. You see how he did that" laughed Nick. "Maybe I should upgrade to a boyfriend model that can do that?"

Aiden splashed him then stuck his tongue out at Nick.

"Thanks guys, I think. You guys are all pretty hot looking too, Jon" he replied. Zak used his hands to splash water onto his hair and the rest of his body. He grabbed some soap and started to wash his hair.

Aiden and Nick moved towards the shore. Nick's cock flopped into the fresh air as the shorts were pulled down. He had a nice blond bush over top of a 3-4 inch uncut dick. He had some tan lines but it was obvious his groin area had been exposed to the sun in recent time.

Aiden pulled his shorts off next, exposing a hairless uncut cock about 4 inches hanging over two large balls. He was white around his groin, very definite tan lines. He folded his shorts and carefully placed them on the bank. He then stuck his tongue out at Nick again.

"You shave Aiden?" asked Zac.

"Started doing it when we were swimming in high school and just continued it" replied Aiden as he reached and tugged at himself.

They joined Zac and started washing themselves in the shallows. Aiden looked over at Jon. "Are you going to join us?"

"Can I do it later guys?" asked Jon with his hands in front of his crotch.

"Little brother needs help Zac. I bet he got hard-on checking you out" said Nick with a smile.

"Did not!" pleaded Jon, keeping his hands over his package.

Zac walked up to him and looked directly into Jon's eyes. When Jon seemed to relax a bit, he quickly reached and pulled Jon's shorts to the ground. His 8" cock sprung up with its big purple head front and foremost.

"It's got a mind of its own" explained Jon. "But it does have good taste, in more ways than one."

"Zac, I've never had to accuse Jon of being subtle" Nick chuckled.

Zac laughed but continued to wash his hair. Soon, the four of them were finished and moved to the shore. The naked men lay on the warm rocks to dry in the sun.

"Anyone hungry" asked Zac. The three men nodded their heads. "Let's try and catch supper." They put their shorts back on and headed to the campsite.

Before they went fishing, Zac showed them how to cut up some potatoes, onions and carrots into tin foil pouches and bury them in the coals of the fire. Zac took them over to the equipment and outfitted them each with a fishing rod, attaching a lure to each. He showed them a couple of spots, one just past the waterfall and one above it. Zac showed them how to cast the rod and slowly reel it back in. He got a bite during the demonstration, and was able to show they guys how to set the hook to reel the fish in. It was a four pound Northern Pike. Zac got the hook out and threw the fish onto the bank. He gave the rod to Jon to use.

Aiden caught a nice one next, and they kept that one for dinner too. It was his first ever caught fish and he was dancing on the river bank like he had won the lottery. Soon, there was six large fish on the shore when Zac told them they had enough.

Zac showed them the teeth in the fish, suggesting they could do a number on someone's penis in the water. He explained what was locally called a jackfish was distantly related to the shark. The three men didn't know if was telling the truth or pulling their chains again, but said nothing. He cleaned and filleted them on the shore. At camp, Zac helped them to bread and fry the fish. They dug into the food with gusto.

"That was fantastic" stated Aiden as he leaned back on a log feeling full and content.

"Let's get supper cleaned up and then its relaxation time" said Zac.

"OK. I am the one going to address the elephant in the campsite" said Aiden. "Were you yanking our chains about the fish thing?"

"Those fish actually have been known to pull ducklings and goslings down under the water, swallowing them whole and they are a freshwater fish related to saltwater sharks" explained Zac. The three guys unconsciously moved their hands over their crotches.

"Do you remember the size of the minnows in their guts when I was cleaning them?" The guys nodded their heads.

"Well, no one here but Jon has any worries about their penis being mistaken for a small worm or minnow. It's a myth they go after live humans" explained Zac as he made yanking motions with his right hand and arm.

Jon spoke immediately "Asshole. Just when I thought I liked you Zac." Zac, Aiden and Nick were all laughing hard while Jon was acting like a pouting kid.

A short time later, the dishes and food had been cleaned up and stored away.

Nick and Aiden got up, holding hands. They told Zac and Jon they wanted to go for a short walk along the shoreline, probably sit near the small waterfall.

Zac was moving the food supplies into their containers, placing them near the food cache. He returned to the fire and sat. Jon left, telling Zac he was going to use the outhouse which was located towards the back of the camping area. Many of the regular camping sites had wooden outhouses built to try and encourage the campers from leaving an uncontrolled minefield of fecal matter piles throughout the sites.

After Jon had left, Zac got up with the idea to check on Aiden and Nick. They had been gone for a while and he was worried about them being city people in the wilderness. He really didn't want them to get lost or hurt out here.

Zac had been taught how to walk through the forest quietly by the elders, and now it was something he did all the time quite naturally. Zac came across them on the shore below the waterfalls, frantically making love. Aiden was on his hands and knees, knees spread and ass up in the air. The scene before him was so hot, so he moved behind a couple of bushes to prevent them from seeing him while he was spying. Zac clearly saw Aiden's hard cock swinging in rhythm from each thrust Nick made into his ass. He also heard Nick grunting as the big cock was buried to its depth inside him.

Aiden's head was hanging down for a few thrusts, and then hyper-extended upwards with his mouth wide open and tongue licking around his lips in absolute delight. His eyes were closed tightly, cutting out everything which might distract him, allowing him to concentrate fully on the sensations he was feeling. Aiden was concentrating on feeling the large, hard cock as it was sliding through his asshole to a point deep inside him. He could feel the warmth radiating from Nick's hard dick, and loved the movement of the over sized head of the cock being pushed and pulled through his tight ass.

Nick was feeling naturally high as he was plunging in and out of Aiden. He had wanted his boyfriend so bad all day, almost giving into his urges earlier when everyone was naked while having a wash in the river. He had wanted to make love to Aiden so badly and he had found himself constantly hard since their wash time. He knew Aiden had been feeling the same way as soon as he had pulled his shorts down to suck on that delicate, yet solid, piece of meat. It didn't take long to be buried deep within his boyfriend, making love. Nick also enjoyed it when Aiden topped him, but Aiden preferred to bottom. He didn't argue as long as they were just making love. The sensations of Aiden's tight asshole surrounding his cock were incredible. His boyfriend was so warm and smooth inside; he loved the sensation from the extra-large head on his cock as it moved inside Aiden. He also loved it when he bottomed out deep within him, pushing against the second ring of muscle.

From his position, he could see Nick's hard cock plunging in and out of Aiden. Both of them had their eyes closed and were obviously enjoying the sensation being given and received. Zac was feeling his own manhood rising to the occasion. Watching and listening as the two men made love had brought a need foremost to his mind, and he freed his now very hard cock from the confines of his shorts. He was already oozing slick pre-cum as he took hold of it and began stroking it. The fluid and his spit worked well to lubricate his hand, as he slid it up and down his shaft. He was listening to Aiden tell Nick to fuck him deeper and harder, begging him to pound his ass. Nick was telling him he had such a tight, warm ass and how much he loved him. He watched from behind the bushes quietly as Nick moved from his knees to roll Aiden over onto his back on the sand. Moving over top of his boyfriend, he plunged into him again. Zac watched as Nick stretched down to kiss Aiden while pumping into him. When Nick was supporting himself on his arms, Zac watched as Aiden started to jack himself frantically; his head rolled backwards, eyes still closed.

Zac now had his eyes closed and was sliding his fist up and down his hard cock faster, imagining he was inside Jon's beautiful ass. His imagination, being very vivid, had created a picture of Jon lying on his back with his knees spread wide. Jon's long hard cock with the big purple head was oozing pre-cum onto his tanned stomach skin, and he was begging Zac to make love to him. He imagined Jon's tight little rose bud 'winking" at him in the anticipation of being spread wide as it was entered.

Zac closed his eyes, and he created a new picture in his mind of him lying on top of Jon, feeling their hard-ons rubbing against each other as he kissed him deeply. He dreamed of kissing Jon, continuing to kiss his way down his neck to the nipples, using his teeth to pull at them. Zac thought of what Jon's hard dick would taste like as he sucked on it, running his tongue around the big purple head and then sucking it into his mouth. He would suck it so deep his nose would be buried in Jon's pubic hair. He wanted to lick and suck on Jon's big low hanging balls too. They looked like perfect fit for his mouth. He could use one hand to play with his balls, while the other hand would be busy jacking Jon's cock, milking the pre-cum out of it.

He thought about what Jon's asshole would feel on his tongue as he licked it, using his tongue to probe into the ring of muscle. He would use his hands to spread those luscious ass checks so he could spend lots of time to lick and nibble at the beautiful little sphincter, relaxing and moistening it for entry. With his hands in that position, he could extend the index fingers to begin massaging the entry point and entering it slowly with a digit. He created a vision in his mind of his finger disappearing into Jon's entry point; moving in and out, twisting on the way out. He thought of Jon's response to the finger and imagined a second one going in.

The scenario he created in his mind so complete he could imagine it was really Jon's love canal he was in, not his own fist. Zac wanted to say "Jon, you are so beautiful, so tight and it feels so good to have my dick in your ass. Jon I Love you." He wanted to hear from Jon say he loved Zac too.

Zac shot his load all over the tree he was supporting himself against. He came hard, imagining he was cumming deep inside Jon. He imagined how Jon would feel as he came buried deep inside in.

Zac leaned against the tree, settling down from his climax. When he opened his eyes, he could see the large streaks of cum dripping off the bark. It was one of the largest loads he had shot in a long time. "Wow, if I did that with my imagination, imagine what he would like with the real thing" he thought. Zac milked the final drops of cum out of his deflating cock, pulled his shorts up to head back to camp.

Before leaving, Zac observed Aiden and Nick still lying together, Nick's arms wrapped around Aiden, on the beach and basking in their after sex glow. Zac hadn't seen Jon hidden amongst the bushes further into the forest.

Jon had just finished blowing a load as well. He had been watching Zac at a distance from between the trees, but close enough to see Zac's hard cock as he jerked off. When Zac came, Jon had shot off soon after. Jon was wishing it was his ass Zac was pounding, and not his fist. He wanted that big cock of Zac's up his ass. He headed back to camp after pulling his shorts up.

The sun was dipping lower by now casting shadows from the trees. Aiden and Nick were sitting on the ground leaning against a log bench next to each other. Nick had his arm around Aiden who was resting his head on Nick's shoulder.

Across from them, Jon was leaning against another log bench, his knees bent. He was sitting there shyly, stealing glances at Zac who was leaning against another log, his arms stretched out in both directions along the log.

The four men were sitting and staring at the fire as it burned; the flames dancing as it consumed the wood.

"So this is canoeing" said Nick.

"We should have started canoeing years ago" added Aiden.

They sat in silence, being hypnotized by the fire, each alone with their own thoughts. Zac soon noticed their heads bobbing from being tired from the day they had.

"Let's roll out the sleeping bags and hit the hay" suggested Zac. The guys got up, laid out the foam underlay, and spread the bags out on top of it. It wasn't long after they lay down, sleep had claimed them all. During the night Jon had moved in and against Zac, being spooned. Zac had even wrapped his arm around Jon, pulling him tight while dreaming about how good it felt to be holding someone again.

The four awoke in the morning to the sound of birds chirping their merry songs all around them. Zac got up first and started a small fire for coffee and breakfast. When the fire was going, he headed out into the bush to empty his bladder.

As he returned to the campsite, Zac heard Aiden speaking from under the sleeping bag which he had pulled over his head. "Is there a volume control for those birds?"

Zac laughed at Aiden. "Nope. They sing at the top of their lungs every day."

A sleepy voice was heard from another bag. "I thought nature was nothing but silence" commented Nick.

"Nature is full of sound, but no one ever stops to listen to the beauty of it" replied Zac while he poked at the fire.