The Wilderness Canoe Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jon, this feels right to me" said Zac

Jon quickly replied "it does to me too Zac."

"I like this, but we need to get camp set up and supper made."

Aiden and Nick had pulled up onto the beach as Jon and Zac were embracing. They glanced at each other and smiled.

All four got the equipment out and up to the campsite. There were enough steaks in the cooler to cook over the open fire for a good supper. They worked together to prepare the tree sling. Then everyone helped to prepare the potatoes with carrots for the tin foil cooking. They put the tin foil packs into the coals of the fire and buried them.

Zac took them down the beach for a wash, holding Jon's hand the entire way there. They stripped off what little clothing they wore, and went into the shallow water.

Zac went over to Jon and helped him to wash his hair. He was shampooing and massaging Jon's head, with very obvious effects on Jon's rising cock.

Zac moved around behind him and began to wash his shoulders and down his back, spending some extra time on the luscious muscular mounds of his ass. Jon started to move when Zac whispered in his ear

"Stay still Jon. Just stand here and enjoy."

He looked over at Aiden and Nick. They were standing there in the shallows; hands wrapped around each other's hard cock and jacking slowly. Zac came up tight behind Jon, reaching around him to start washing his chest and abdomen. He spent extra time washing Jon's very erect nipples, playing with them by tugging and twisting them gently. Jon was pushing backwards so his ass was in contact with Zac's hard cock. He wiggled his ass and finally reached around to pull it apart with his hands, allowing Zac's hard cock to nestle in the crack between his cheeks.

"Fuck me Zac" Jon moaned.

"Not right now Jon. Later tonight, and we will make love, not fuck!" he said.

"Promise?" asked Jon.

"Promise!" replied Zac.

Jon's need was growing within him and he tried to entice Zac more by wiggling his ass against the hard cock behind him. Zac reached around and slowly slid both hands down to Jon's hard piece of man flesh. He grasped it gently, and using the soap as a lube, began to jack him. Jon moaned deeply, leaning back into Zac. One of Zac's hands went slowly up and down Jon's rigid shaft while the other was gently being twisting around the large mushroom shaped head.

"Zac, this feels so good" Jon whispered.

Zac looked over at Aiden and Nick who were now sitting in the shallow water, side by side, jacking each other's hard cocks. He could see both of them closely now, and saw their dicks were big and thick. He watched their hands sliding up and down the shaft of the other as they were watching him jack Jon.

Jon turned his head as much as he could to look at Zac for a kiss, and he got one. Zac began to slide his cock up and down the crack of Jon's ass, his pre-cum and the soap giving him lots of lubrication to slide easily up and down within the tight trough between the muscular cheeks. Zac started to pump Jon's cock faster, and with a tighter grip. Jon had reached a hand around to grab Zac's hip, pulling him tighter against him while the other reached up to his own nipple and began to pull and twist it.

Jon was moving his hips to meet Zac's fist as it stroked his cock. This helped the sensations being felt by Zac's cock between Jon's ass cheeks as the large muscles were tensing and relaxing providing waves of sensation. It was an incredible feeling for Zac.

"Zac, I'm not going to last much longer" groaned Jon. "This is just too fucking good."

"I'm enjoying it Jon. Your ass feels so good so I'm not going to last much longer either" Zac replied.

Just as they finished speaking, he heard Aiden yell he was cumming followed quickly by Nick saying the same thing. Zac looked over and could see the ropes of cum being shot out of their dicks, landing in the water. They were cumming like geysers Zac thought. Jon called out as well.

Jon shot a huge load out as Zac looked over his shoulder. It seemed to go on forever but he knew it was only a few seconds. While he was cumming, he clenched his ass cheeks tightly; trapping Zac's cock between them, and that was enough to push him over the edge as well. He came hard; his cum shooting between Jon's cheeks and squeezing out of them like too much jelly on a peanut butter sandwich. When they both finished, they slowly sank down to sit in the shallow water, Zac still behind Jon. He continued holding onto Jon tightly from behind. Jon positioned himself so his ass was tight against with Zac's deflating cock, between his widely spread legs. Jon leaned his back into Zac's chest, and turned his head to kiss Zac.

"Thank you Zac" he said.

"Thank you Jon" Zac replied.

"That was pretty hot Zac. You even made my little brother look hot while you gave him that hand job" said Nick.

"You guys looked pretty hot over there too, don't fool yourself. You were pretty fucking hot over there too!" replied Zac.

"Do you do this often? I mean, you must hook up on these trips all the time" asked Jon.

"Jon, this is only the second time in the all the years I have been guiding that I allowed something to happen. I don't mix business with pleasure and it's not good for business if any guide has the reputation of using his client's as sexual objects. The only other time I was interested enough in someone to have sex, we ended up dating and living together after the trip for 2 1/2 years. It was a great life together until he was killed by a drunk driver" answered Zac.

Jon twisted quickly to look at Zac. Aiden and Nick both looked up in shock, their mouths open, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry I asked that Zac."

"It's ok Jon, no worries. I just thought I would give you the complete story, and tell you are only the second guy I have ever done this while guiding. I don't do quickies with people; it is morally offensive to me. I am hoping by the end of the trip we may consider being together too."

"I would like that Zac" answered Jon. "I have been feeling something more than lust since I first shook your hand yesterday morning. I think I am falling for you Zac"

"Me too Jon. But I know I'm falling for your skinny little city ass" he replied. Zac hugged him from behind while Jon leaned backwards into his body.

Aiden and Nick were applauding.

Jon smiled, leaned back for another kiss from Zac and then said "assholes."

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm starved and there are some steaks ready to cook" said Zac.

Jon yelled "Alright, FOOD!"

The four gathered up their towels and toiletries, and then headed back to the campsite. No one even bothered to get dressed as they were now fairly comfortable being naked around each other. Especially after the show they had put on for each other.

Aiden volunteered to cook the steaks over the fire and Nick volunteered to get the vegetables finished. Zac and Jon went out to gather some wood to keep the fire going into the night as well as the morning for coffee. When they came back with a couple of large armfuls, the two of them were told supper was ready. It was a tasty meal. Aiden had done a great job of cooking the steaks. Zac had brought two large steaks for everyone, and there was nothing left on their plates by the end of the meal. Not even the scraps of fat as those had been eaten as well.

As the other three were clearing up the dishes and putting the food away, Zac went a little ways from the campsite and cut some sticks to roast marshmallows. He was surprised when all 3 had admitted they have never done it before and were soon enjoying themselves trying to get the best brown colour without burning it.

Zac opened a small waterproof tub the guys had not seen before. In it were graham wafers and chocolate bars. He showed them how to get two pieces of wafer ready along with a piece of chocolate. He placed the chocolate on top of one of the wafer pieces, laying the second wafer beside the first one. Zac carefully cooked his marshmallow and using the single graham wafer he demonstrated how to trap the marshmallow on top of the chocolate and the other wafer. It effectively made a wafer sandwich with warm marshmallow and melting chocolate between them.

The guys loved making the things Zac called Smores. They had to keep an eye on Aiden. Nick explained that Aiden was a chocoholic and if the group turned their back on the bars, he would have them in his mouth before anyone could even react.

Aiden and Jon quickly spoke up, calling Nick a few choice names. They set the record straight, and it was actually Nick who had the chocolate problem. As if to emphasize it, Nick had already managed to grab two chocolate bars. He was quickly relieved of the bars and given a seat on the other side of the fire, the opposite side to the Smore supplies. He faked a pout when he sat down but received no sympathy from anyone.

The sun was setting, and four men had already hung the remaining food up in the tree cache. Now they were sitting as couples in front of the fire. Zac had brought a couple bottles of wine and those were now open, a paper cup in each person's hand.

"Zac, the wine was the icing on the cake for today. The night is beautiful and it is so nice to sit in front of the fire. It is a new experience for me to be running around naked for the last couple of hours too" said Nick.

Aiden spoke "I agree there is no place I would rather be than doing this, and snuggled up to my boyfriend. Sharing this with Zac and Jon makes it even more special."

"Thanks guys. I appreciate that sediment and hope we will continue our friendships when we get back to the city and our real life" replied Zac.

Jon was sitting in front of Zac, leaning back against his chest. "I like it too. I especially like it with Zac snuggling with me in front of the fire, and NAKED."

The guys all laughed. "Subtle as usual Jon" commented Nick.

"Seriously though, I would like us to continue seeing each other Zac. Would you?" asked Jon as he turned to look Zac in the eyes.

"I will have to check my schedule....." replied Zac. His words stopped as Jon slapped Zac's naked thigh near his ass. "I stand corrected. Yes Jon, I would like to continue seeing you. I think you want to hear me say as boyfriends don't you?"

The other thigh was smacked by Jon. Zac, Aiden and Nick were laughing at Jon's action. "Dam right I want to hear that."

"Ok Jon, I want the world to know you are now my boyfriend" said Zac seriously. "I have fallen in love with you Jon and am having trouble imagining being without you."

Jon turned around and got onto his knees quickly, facing Zac. "Did you say you love me?"

"Yes I did" replied Zac.

Jon smiled and spoke "I've fallen in love with you too Zac." They both kissed, and guzzled the wine in their cups, placing them off to the side.

Zac pulled Jon into him for a long, sensual, tongue probing kiss. Both men were already responding, their cocks filling and expanding rapidly. The two men stood, without even breaking the kiss and started to grind their pelvises into each other. Their hands were exploring each other's body finally letting their hands rest on the other's buttocks. They pulled on the other's ass which increased the pressure between their groin areas as they rubbed their cocks together between their flat stomachs.

Nick and Aiden had been watching the other two begin to celebrate their new relationship status, and they found it very hot to witness live. While still watching, Aiden had reached around to fondle Nick, with Nick reciprocating to Aiden. They had both started to swell just watching the other two, but the actual touch of another person sped the process up considerably. Aiden could feel Nick's cock beginning to respond to his touch. They began to kiss while slowly beginning to jack the other.

Nick began to move towards Aiden, and they moved to the ground together with Aiden on his back. Nick looked at his boyfriend, leaning in to give him a kiss. Aiden responded and kissed him back. They continued to kiss deep as their bodies were sliding, and rubbing into each other. Nick's body was now fully on top of Aiden, wedged between his bent legs. He slowly slid down Aiden's body kissing and licking at his skin until he reached the erect nipples. He blew across the right one after licking it. The breath on his nipple caused Aiden to shiver with sensual response.

"You like that don't you?" asked Nick.

"Oh god yes I do like it. My nipples are so sensitive, especially when you play with them" replied Aiden.

"I love the feeling and taste of your skin on my tongue as I circle the nipple and then drag my tongue over their hardness."

"I love it too" replied Aiden.

Nick slid down further, kissing, licking and nipping skin the entire way until he was facing Aiden's very hard cock. He took it into his mouth and sucked the entire length of it into his mouth. There was some stubble where Aiden had shaved his pubic hairs off, and Nick could feel it on the end of nose as he engulfed his boyfriend's hard dick to the root.

Zac and Jon had been watching Aiden and Nick from the corners of their eyes. They were now in a 69 position with Jon on his hands and knees over Zac. They had the other's hard cocks in their mouths, giving as well as receiving pleasure. Jon was enjoying the taste of Zac's precum being squeezed into his mouth as he sucked on the huge dick. Zac was experiencing the same feelings and salty taste from Jon.

Zac let the big dick free of his mouth and leaned up to take the large hanging balls into it. He was rolling his tongue around Jon's balls as he used his hands to separate Jon's as cheeks, toying with the exposed ring of muscle with his fingers. Zac had dreamed of this and now he was experiencing it for real. He stroked lightly across Jon's sphincter, massaging it and feeling the velvety ring vibrating with his touch.

Jon moaned his appreciation out loud around Zac's cock buried in his mouth. Zac milked some of Jon's precum out of his dick onto his fingers, returning them to their position at his ass. He took Jon's cock deep into his mouth while he slid one finger into the exposed muscle ring. Jon groaned at the entry. Jon had quit sucking on Zac's cock to lay his head down on the pubic mound, enjoying the sensations he was feeling.

Zac now had two fingers, one from each hand inserted into Jon. He was sliding them in and out, massaging the ring to loosen up. While Jon had his head laid on Zac's crotch, he looked over at his brother.

Nick was buried deep inside Aiden's ass, and thrusting in and out of it with vigor. Aiden was on his back, knees spread wide with his hands under his ass holding it up off the ground for Nick to plow into him deeper. Nick had his hands gripping Aiden's hips and pulled him as he thrust in. Both were moaning and groaning in pleasure as the hard cock thrust in and out.

"What do you want Adin?" asked Nick between breaths.

"Fuck me hard Nicky" replied Aiden. "Harder Nick, slam me harder."

"Anything for you" Nick replied as he plunged harder and deeper into him.

"Nick, it feels so good when you have that big cock slamming into me."

"You are so tight sweetie; my cock was made for your asshole."

"Yes, it's perfect" said Aiden.

Nick pulled out and signalled for Aiden to move and lay across the huge log beside them. Aiden moved quickly and assumed a position with his dick pointing straight down to the ground; legs spread wide leaving his ass in a position for easy access by Nick. Nick moved behind him, braced himself with his arms above Aiden, plunging his cock deep inside of him. As he plunged in, Nick could feel the round little button deep within Aiden on his cock as he rubbed by it. Aiden felt the jolt of electricity as his prostrate was hit by the hard cock and he moaned loudly in pleasure.

"That's it Nick, that's the angle. Harder Nick, go deeper" cried out Aiden.

"Oh god Aiden, you feel so good" he replied as he thrust as deep as he could.

"That's it Nick. Do it. I want to cum as you're fucking me" Adin said.

Jon was lying on the ground with his legs spread wide as Zac pounded into his ass. He could hear what was being said between Nick and Aiden and it was really hot for him to hear.

"Come on Zac, fuck my ass hard" screamed Jon.

"Jon you are so fucking tight" moaned Zac.

"You are so fucking big in my little asshole Zac. Pound me!" replied Jon.

"Are you getting close Jon?" asked Zac.

"Oh yeah! You are so good at this" replied Jon between grunts.

Zac started fucking him like a runner seeing the finish line in a race. He could hear Aiden and Nick screaming they were cumming and he joined them.

"I'm cumming Jon" cried Zac. He could feel the contractions of Jon's asshole and body as he was cumming as well.

Jon's dick spurted rope after rope of seed into the ground beneath him. Zac collapsed on top of him, still embedded in his ass. After a couple of minutes, the four men had all untangled themselves from their partners and were leaning against each other in post orgasmic bliss. Jon and Zac had crawled over to join Nick and Aiden against the log, the four of them with their arms over the shoulders of the person next to them. They sat there looking into the fire.

"I can cross being fucked outside, around a campfire with witnesses of my bucket list" commented Aiden.

"That was on your list too?" replied Jon.

Nick spoke up "I have had a few things crossed off my bucket list during this trip."

"I don't need a bucket list. I have Jon so my list is now complete" said Zac.

Each couple kissed their boyfriend. They four of them were covered in dirt and cum so they loaded some wood onto the fire and ran to the river to swim and wash off. When they returned to the fire, they stood in couples with their arms around their partner staring into the flames.

The four naked men were standing there when Zac noticed a shooting star and pointed at it. "Make a wish" he said.

They were all thinking the same thing. They each already had what they wanted, and didn't need anything else. They stood watching the falling star burn out, with their arms around the person who they would have wished for.

****

"Damien, that's how we met each other" said Jon. Although they had left the sex out of the story for their son, both Zac and Jon clearly remembered it as they went through the memories of their first canoe trip together.

"It was 20 years ago, and the four of us have done that canoe trip every year since. Over the years, we have been joined by your brothers and your cousins as they reached their first year at university. This year, we want you to join us and fill the fifth canoe. Nick and Aiden's sons will be coming as well, seeing Todd has entered university with you" said Zac.

"Could I canoe with Todd dad?" said Damien with a blush.

"Why don't you call him and ask" suggested Jon. Damien dialed his cell phone and stepped into the living room out of the kitchen.

"I think those two have been seeing each other since high school, but don't want us to know. They aren't shy about anything except telling us about them." said Jon.

"Maybe it will come out on their first trip" suggested Zac. "I think they are concerned about being seen as cousins by everyone. They are both adopted so in my mind, it doesn't make a difference."

"They make a cute couple but I am concerned with the two of them being the sizes of small muscular buffalo. They do great on the university football team, but it isn't too good in a delicate piece of equipment like a canoe. We may have to get one with extended gunnels so they don't sink."

Zac laughed along with Jon when that vision appeared in his mind.

"Marrying you and adopting the 3 kids were the best things I ever did in my life Jon" said Zac as he reached across the kitchen table to hold his husband's hand. "This annual trip reminds me of that."