The Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,132 Followers

“I heard oral sex is better that way.” She whispered as they walked up to the dining room door.

“Maybe we will find out?” He said softly.

The table was set for lunch and each person sat in their assigned seats on a square table. Tom sat next to Carol, Ann next to Jesse and Jena next to Mark.

Bill Patton walked in. “Hello everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves.” He glanced around the room to see everyone smiling except for Mark. He remembered his reaction in the massage room.

“So far everything we have asked you to do has been tame. Things will pick up this afternoon. Are you up for it?” He chuckled realizing the men probably had a hard-on.

“Sure.” Jena quickly said. The others stayed quiet.

“Enjoy your lunch and I’ll see you around.” He laughed at his comment because he was heading back to the monitor room.

The six of them finished their lunches and headed back to where the envelopes had directed them which was their dressing rooms again.

“Please follow me.” Frank said to the men. They all stood and walked behind the tall man.

“This is your room Tom.” Frank said stopping by a small enclosed room. “Please enter the room, remove your robe and put on the eye covering. Lie down on your stomach and someone will come in to massage you.” Frank waited until Tom closed the door and did the same to Jesse and Mark. He smiled and walked back to the office. He picked up the phone and called Mr. Patton.

“All set.” He said. Bill flashed the light in the women’s dressing room.

“Follow me.” Sati instructed the women. They moved out of the dressing room in single file.

She stopped in front of the first dressing room. “Jena this is your room. Inside this room is a person who you will massage their whole body. Do not let them know who you are. They will be wearing a mask and cannot see you. You must satisfy them with your hands and again with your mouth.”

“I’ve never given a blow job before.” She said timidly.

“Don’t worry I’m sure you will do well.” Sati grinned.

“Hasn’t this gone far enough?” Ann injected. “What if she doesn’t want to do it? She’s only a girl.”

Jena reached out and took her mother’s arm. “It’s OK mom. I want to do it and I won’t be a girl after this week.”

Actually Ann was more nervous for herself since she had never had a penis in her mouth before. Tom had wanted her to go down on him but she couldn’t do it. Now she had a million or more reasons to do it. She watched as Jena walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

“This one is yours and the instructions for you are the same.” Sati grinned. Carol took a deep breath and walked into the room.

“And last but not least. Same instructions.” Sati said to Ann who nervously walked into the room.

Tom heard someone talking outside his door and then the door opening and closing. His prick was hard under his stomach as he waited for the person to touch him. He wondered if it was a man again.

Jena was nervous seeing her father lying naked on the massage table in front of her. She remembered her instructions to satisfy him with her hands and with her mouth. As long as he wore the mask he would not know who it was doing those wicked things to him. She took the bottle of lotion and spread in on her hands. She stood for a moment noticing how good a body he had for a middle-aged man. Her fingers eased down to grab one of his feet. She started a slow massage but quickly moved up his ankles to his calves. She had never touched a whole naked male before. It was only fitting it would be her father.

Carol gasped when she saw the naked body of her son lying face down on the massage table. She had always imagined him as a boy but seeing his muscular legs, buttocks and back quickly changed her mind. It was now her job to get him to climax with her hands and mouth. She forgot he was her son as she lowered her creamy fingers to his muscular back.

Ann stared for a few minutes at her naked brother-in law. Not bad she thought. He was wearing a mask so he would not know it was she who was touching him. Before she chickened out she spread the lotion onto her fingers and moved them down to his back. Her hands moved on their own as they explored another man’s nakedness for the first time.

Jena tried not to giggle as her small fingers moved over her dad’s hairy ass. She squeezed some of the lotion down into his ass crack and saw him jump a little. Again she had to hide her laughter by covering her mouth. She moved her thin fingers down between his buttocks until she lightly touched his rear opening. Her eyes followed her hands as she closely examined a male’s body for the first time. Her fingers moved down between his thighs.

Tom was relieved when he felt the small soft hands of a woman. He figured it had to be Sati or Utam. His prick was about to burst as her tiny palms moved over his whole backside and when her fingers slipped down over his anus he almost came. Her fingers divided his thighs and he spread them to give her access to his balls.

Carol didn’t touch her son’s firm ass until last. She marveled at the firmness of a 19 year old butt. She massaged it for a few minutes and knew it was time for him to turn over to show her how much a man he had become. She tapped him on his shoulder and grabbed his arm to pull him over. Her eyes were locked onto his hips as she waited for his passion stick to appear.

Ann was timid as she touched Mark’s back and then down lower towards his hips. Her fingers brushed against his buttocks on the way down to his legs. She didn’t dare touch between his ass cheeks. She finished with his legs and stopped. She didn’t know how to tell him to turn over without talking. As she was thinking she saw him turn over on his own. Her eyes got big as she saw his hard-on. It was not as big as Tom’s or Jesse’s but it was still a man’s penis in an erect state. She smiled when she saw his pubic hair shaven. He looked like a young boy.

Jena watched her father’s huge prick swing over and point upward at a 45 degree angle. He was definitely bigger than both her old boyfriend and her Uncle. Her own body was on fire and she realized he couldn’t see her as she slipped her robe off and stood naked by the table. Her fingers on one hand moved down between her virgin thighs and into her dripping pussy lips. She found her hard clit and caressed it. She didn’t even pretend to give the rest of his body a massage. Her free hand moved directly to curl around his hard-on.

“Oh.” Tom moaned feeling the woman’s fingers grab his prick. Jena moved her hand slowly up to the tip. She caressed the crown and the tiny opening on top. She wondered how something this big would fit into her small vagina.

Carol’s eyes widened when Jesse’s hard penis appeared before her eyes. She was happy he had not taken after his father. So far she had really only massaged his body but soon she would cross the line and masturbate her own son. After all she thought as her fingers moved slowly up the insides of his legs to his bare balls. I’m doing this for him. Her hand opened and headed north until his tower of power rested in the grip of both of her hands. He was definitely larger than Tom.

Ann’s finger pretended to massage Marks chest and stomach. As her fingers moved lower his prick stood up at attention ready for her touch. She smiled as her fingers found his hardness.

Tom was surprised the woman’s touches seemed to be inexperienced. She seemed to be doing more exploring than providing him with pleasure. She must be the Alana girl he thought. He relaxed as she started to jerk him off very slowly.

Bill was sweating as he watched the three monitors of the women jerking off the men of the family. He was not sure if they would go this far but evidently money is a big persuader. He watched as Jesse’s full load shot up over his stomach and chest. Mark was next and Tom a few minutes later. Part one was over. He was very excited as he waited for the blowjobs.

The women all grabbed the small towels and wiped off the gobs of pleasure juice from their hands and the men’s bodies. They all knew it was time to use their mouths.

Tom figured it was all over and waited to hear the woman leaving the room but the door was not opened. He was surprised when she took his limp prick into her hand again. There was no way he would recover that quick he thought to himself. Her fingers toyed with his softness waiting for him to get hard. Finally he felt her lips plant tiny kisses around the top of his crown. Tom felt a stirring.

Mark had told Carol she gave a pretty good blowjob so she knew she would do well with a 19 year old who probably never had a girl go down on him. She aimed his softness into her mouth and gently sucked him deep over her tongue. She caressed his balls as she started a slow in and out motion.

Ann again hesitated as she held Mark’s lifeless penis in her hand. She knew she had to do it so she closed her eyes and moved her face to where her hand was aiming his penis at her face. Her lips touched his glands and she moved her tightly closed mouth down the bottom of his penis and back up. She took her mouth away and licked her lips. Not too bad she thought. This time her mouth opened a little wider which allowed the tip of her tongue to peck at his soft flesh.

Mark felt the woman’s mouth on him and realized she was going to give him a blow job. What made it exciting was he didn’t know who she was. His prick sprang to life and waited for her mouth to open to take him inside. She pecked on the tip and slowly opened her mouth. She hesitated and it drove him crazy. Before she could react his hands moved up and grabbed her head. She almost gagged as he pushed her mouth all the way down to his balls. He held her there and the only way she could breath was through her nose.

Jena moved her inexperienced lips over his huge crown and flicked her tongue around his tip in circles. She moved her mouth slowly down until she had about five inches in her throat. She couldn’t take anymore so she squeezed her lips tightly around his hard-on and pulled her mouth back up. She heard him moan as her mouth moved back down.

Tom had not had a blow job since college. His wife refused to do it and now this woman’s mouth was quickly raising the fires in his loins. As she leaned over his body her bare breast crushed down onto his wrist. Tom pulled his hand up and turned it until the woman’s breast lay in his palm. He gently caressed it as she sucked on his prick.

Jesse was doing a great job controlling his excitement until the person sucked in one of his balls and made a ring around his prick with a thumb and first finger. Jesse could only take a few minutes of her hot mouth on his balls before he exploded. Carol felt his pressure build up and quickly aimed the crown of his shaft between her lips. She held her lips tightly around him until he climaxed down her throat. She gulped him down and continued to suck him until he was dry. God. It was the best experience of his young life.

Ann could tell Mark was ready to come as he moved her head up and down his small but rock hard shaft. She felt the liquid smash against the back of her throat and tried to remove her mouth before he filled it up. But, she was too late. His white hot juices moved everywhere in her mouth so she could only do one thing and that was to swallow it. She did it without gagging or being sick. He removed his hands from her head and expected her to remove her mouth but she kept it locked on and slowly sucked him until he was totally spend. Ann smiled as she realized she had given a blow job and it was not that bad. Actually she enjoyed pleasuring a man that way.

Jena felt his fingers on her naked nipple as she continued to get better and better getting more of him down into her throat. She had now managed at least six or seven inches and could feel his body get tense. She knew he was coming and kept her mouth on him until he filled it up. She gulped it down and continued to suck him.

Tom wanted to tell this woman how wonderful she was to please him this way. As her head continued to moved slowly up and down his softening shaft he noticed he could see beneath his mask. He expected to see the dark hair of Alana and froze when he saw the top of her blonde head. Shit. It was Jena. His own daughter had given him a blowjob and it was fantastic.

The women all stood and looked down at their masterpieces. The men were totally spent and all had a smile on their face. They wiped their mouths, pulled their robes tight and walked out of the room and back into the dressing room. The men heard the doors closed and got up from the table.

“Wow.” Jesse said with a shit eating grin. “Double Wow.” Tom exclaimed as he put on his robe. Mark was silent.

“You may return to your rooms.” Frank and Sati said to the family members.

As they exited the dressing rooms the women smiled at the men. Only Tom knew it was them who performed the blowjobs. He wondered if it was Mark or Jesse his wife went down on. He also saw her smile and realized she may have enjoyed it. Good for him he thought.

Ann lay in bed that night realizing her life had changed. She at first thought it would mess up her marriage but now after masturbating Jesse and giving Mark a blowjob she had more confidence of herself. Especially in bed. She closed her eyes and thought about giving another blowjob. She knew she should imagine it to be Tom but the face belonged to Benito.

Day three was over.

Day Four.

Jena woke up early the next morning. So far she had experienced three days of sex but she was still a virgin. She knew it was only a matter of time before someone broke her maidenhead. She wondered who it would be. She showered quickly and headed downstairs in a very short sundress and pink thongs.

“Jena.” Bill Patton said surprised to see the young girl up so early. He had left the monitor room figuring they would all sleep late.

“Hello Mr. Patton.”

“Why are you up so early?”

“I woke up and couldn’t sleep.”

“I was just getting your envelopes out for today’s activities.”

“I never really knew my grandfather. What was he like?” Jena asked.

“You really want to know?”

“Yes.”

“You grandfather was a lonely man. He wanted to be closer to his family but didn’t know how to bring you all back together. He figured this was the best way.”

“After he died? What good is that? I wanted to know him.”

“Your grandfather would have liked to know you as well.” Bill said sadly.

Jena started to say something when the door opened and her mom entered. Jena was surprised to see her so happy. All she had done since arriving at the island was complain.

“Good morning.” Ann said smiling. She was anxious for the first time to receive her envelope.

The rest of the family arrived and finished breakfast. As they walked out they received their envelopes.

Ann quickly tore open the envelope and read it.

“This is Day four for all of you who made it this far. Things will be picking up so let’s see if you have what it takes to make it to day five. Travel back to the spa room A and remove your clothing once the two others arrive. Follow the instructions of the attendant. Carol opened her letter and found the same directions except her room was Spa room B.

They met in the hall and walked hand in hand down the stairs.

Ann opened the room to Spa room A and stopped in her tracks. Her husband and daughter sat there just as shocked to see her.

“Mom!” Jena said.

“Tom. This is just not right. The three of us together.”

Tom looked at Jena and smiled. She smiled back. “I’d rather it be with you two than some stranger.”

Carol walked in to see her son and husband both shocked to see her. They knew they were all expected to strip naked.

“I should have guessed.” She laughed. “He is really putting us to the test.”

“Forget the money.” Mark said. “We live well enough.”

“It’s not the money anymore.” Carol said as she pulled her shirt up over her semi-bra. “I now want to do it.” She pushed down her shorts and stood in her undies. “Are you two joining me?”

Jesse looked at both of them and stripped down to his boxers which showed a big tent in the front. He stopped and looked at his dad.

“Both of you have gone crazy. Just remember I was the one who wanted to stop.” He said as his shirt and pants came off.

“Who’s first?” Carol asked. She had already seen her son naked yesterday.

“All at once.” Jesse said as his fingers slid into the waist band of his boxers.

“Wait!” Carol injected. “Let me get even.” She pulled the bra off her bare creamy orbs. She smiled seeing her son’s expression.

“Now!” Carol said pushing her bikini panties down her thighs and off her feet. As she looked up she saw two hard-ons. “I’m glad I have that effect on my men.”

Mark thought about telling Jesse to cover up but knew it would be useless.

Jesse and Mark both stared at her shaven pussy lips. “You too?” Mark asked.

“Yes.” Carol answered. She spread her legs slightly as she glanced down at her pink folds. “You like?”

“Yes.” Jesse quickly answered. Mark didn’t reply.

Ann watched as Tom and Jena both shed their clothes quickly. Tom knew Jena had already seen him and Jena didn’t really mind him seeing her. They stood naked looking at Ann who was embarrassed.

“I just can’t get used to all this nudity.” She said.

“Let me help.” Tom said as he grabbed Ann’s blouse and pulled it over her head. “Me too.” Jena said unsnapping her mother’s shorts and pulling them down over her ass.

“I got the bra.” Tom laughed. “I’ve got the panties.” Jena laughed.

Ann closed her eyes as the three of them stood naked waiting for their next instructions.

The door opened and Frank walked in wearing nothing but his smile. His prick was hard as planned.

“Please follow me.” He said as he led them into the next room. Sati did the same for Carol’s family.

The next room had a large circular bed in the middle, a settee and had mirrors all around. Ann looked at the bed and back at Frank. “No way.” She said seriously.

“You haven’t heard what you are to do yet.” Frank laughed.

“Well, there are two men in here and I’m not having sex with both of you at the same time.” Ann said sternly.

“Honey.” Tom said trying to calm her down. “Let’s hear what he has to say first.”

Ann folded her arms across her bare breasts and turned to look at Frank. She could see his long prick was hard but she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of looking down at it.

“Your instruction is to make love to your husband.” Frank said smiling.

“And that’s it?” Ann asked surprised.

“Yes.”

“And where are you and Jena going to be?”

“Yeah. Where are you and I going to be?” Jena asked smiling. She made it obvious as she looked down at Frank’s long dark prick.

“Over there.” Frank said pointing to the love seat.

“What will we be doing?” Jena asked excited.

“Watching only watching.” Frank answered with a laugh. As much as he would love to take this young girl’s cherry he wanted to do what the boss told him to do more.

“Watching?” Ann repeated. “You’re going to watch us…” She hesitated. “Doing it?”

“Yes Ma’am.” Frank answered.

“You’re going to watch us have intercourse?” Mark asked. “What kind of sick people are you?”

“Mark. Let’s just do it.” Carol said excited. She saw her son’s rigid pole and wanted to show him what having sex was all about.

Mark shook his head upset that his son would watch him fuck his mother. Carol grabbed his hand and pulled him until he sat down on the round bed. Carol moved up behind him and whispered. “Pretend they are not here.” Her tongue slithered into his ear. She knew he could not resist if she tongue fucked deep into his ear. “Carol.” Mark moaned.

Slickman
Slickman
8,132 Followers