The Will Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,135 Followers

Jesse followed Sati to the settee and sat down next to the naked woman. As much as he wanted to look at Sati the sight on the bed drew his total attention. He watched as his mother pulled his father up until he lay on his back.

Mark tried to forget about them watching but he couldn’t. Carol was sucking on his tiny nipples and running her fingers over his stomach to his penis. Normally he would have a rigid hard-on. Right now it lay limp.

Sati remembered her orders and leaned over to whisper in Jesse’s ear. “It’s OK if you want to touch yourself.” Her small soft breasts pushed against his bare arm. Jesse didn’t turn his head as his hand moved up over his lap to curl around his stiffness. He started to jerk off at the same time his mother took his father’s soft penis between her lips.

Ann lay frozen as Tom’s lips moved over her lips and down her neck. Her eyes were closed but her nerve endings on her hard nipples were electrified when her husband’s lips sucked her hard digits into his mouth. His fingers moved over her stomach and across her shaven vee to the top of her slit. She knew Jena and Frank were looking up between her legs as she opened them slowly. They would all soon know how wet she was.

Frank smiled as Jena’s hand moved over his leg and grabbed his thigh a few inches below his hard ebony shaft. He knew her intentions and grabbed her hand before she grabbed him. “Touch yourself.” He whispered.

“But…” Jena started to say. She didn’t want to touch herself with two hard shafts in the room.

“No buts…” Frank whispered as he aimed her hand between her soft young thighs. Her legs opened as her middle finger found her hard knob.

Tom was so turned on knowing Jena was watching him in action. He wanted her to get the best view so he pulled Ann over until she was lying on top of him. He kept his legs together which split open her knees. “Tom they can see me.” She whispered knowing her pussy was wide open.

“I know.” Tom whispered back to her. He moved his hand up under her stomach and guided his tip to her dripping pussy folds.

Jena’s fingers moved faster and faster as she watched her father’s tip push up into the damp folds. It quickly found her moist hole and moved slowly but deeply inside.

Carol could feel Mark’s penis show some life as she continued to suck it in and out of her mouth. She moved her hand down her stomach and spread her legs to enable her fingers to touch her clit. She spread her legs wide to show Jesse everything. Her mouth moved off his prick and sucked in his balls while her finger and thumb made a ring around his shaft.

Jesse’s watched her fingers masturbate her clit and froze when he saw her sucking in his father’s balls. Her fingers made a ring around the penis like the person did to him last night. Shit. It was his mother who gave him a blow job. He couldn’t hold back as his come shot straight up into the air and landed on his thighs. Sati smiled as she used the soft linen to wipe it off. She knew someone his age could keep going so she moved his hand back to his semi-hard pole.

“Sit on top of me.” Tom whispered to Ann with his shaft deep inside of her. Tom peeked over at Jena to see her fingers on one hand holding her tight pussy lips open so the fingers on the other hand could touch her pinkness.

Ann didn’t complain as she did as he asked. She brought the top of her body up until she was sitting on his penis. She moaned as Tom’s fingers found her hard clit which was very easy to find without the thick mound of hair.

Jena felt she was watching a porn movie while seeing her father’s penis moving in and out of her mother’s vagina. He was so big but she took everything he had. She glanced down at Frank’s long shaft which was slightly bigger than her father’s. She wondered if her mother could take it just as easy.

Carol smiled when she felt Mark’s hardness between her lips. She moved her head until she could see Jesse in the mirror and he stroked his long shaft up and down. She suddenly wondered how it would feel inside of her. The thought made her quickly rolled over on her back and pulled on Mark until he was posed to fuck her. Fuck her in front of her son and a woman they had only met four days ago. She was so turned on as soon as Mark’s prick entered her she started to come and come and come.

“FUCK ME!” She screamed as she wrapped her legs around his ass. Mark too was lost in his passions and had finally forgotten they were on stage. He moved his ass like a piston as he gave her everything he had.

“OH GOD!” He shouted as he exploded.

Jesse stopped stroking his meat when he heard her first screams. He couldn’t believe the wild woman being fucked on the bed was really his normally laid back mother. He came when she screamed the second time.

Ann tried to hold in her pleasure but her body wouldn’t let her.

“Oh, Oh, OH!” She cried and fell forward on his chest. Her mouth found his to try to muffle her wanton screams.

“Come on.” Tom said as he kept pumping into her.

“I AM!” She cried. “I AM! I AM COMING!” Her body was on fire as she exploded.

Tom felt his own eruption and pulled out at the last moment which aimed his hard-on upward. His gush of pleasure projected up over her white creamy ass.

Jena saw his fountain erupt and pushed harder against her virgin clit. “I’m coming.” She whispered.

Frank and Sati stood and gave them one last order. “The three of you must take a shower together. And you must wash each other and not yourself.”

Sati left and Mark turned to Jesse. “Why don’t you wait out here until your mother and I have finished?”

“Mark. They said we had to take a shower together.” Carol sighed as she turned to walk into the steamy shower stall.

Again Mark was not happy as he followed his naked wife and son into the shower room. Carol smiled as she took the soap and lathered up both of her hands. After all she had two pricks to wash. “Back against the wall.” She told Mark and Jesse who knew what she was going to do. Neither complained when her sudsy hands curled around their penises. She started a slow masturbation motion and looked at them.

“Well? Don’t you two have hands?”

Jesse quickly took the soap and lathered up his large palms. He handed the soap to his dad while he placed his hand on her navel. He froze and looked up at her.

“Up or down?” She laughed. Her eyes closed when she felt her son’s fingers lower until his finger invaded her womanhood. It left her soft breasts and hard nipples for her husband which he quickly found.

Tom was hard before he left the bedroom and made it to the showers before Ann and Jena. He held the door open like a gentleman as he watched their two naked bodies walk by. Four breasts and they are all his. He thought as he closed the glass door behind him.

“Who’s in the middle first?” Tom asked. Ann looked at Jena who smiled. “Me.” The girl said.

Jena quickly moved between her parents and faced her father. Her front was his to wash. Jena didn’t close her eyes and preferred to watch her father’s soapy hands moved up over her arms to her shoulders. The water that was rolling and dripping off her hard nipples suddenly turned white as his soapy fingers moved down over her breasts. He cupped her firm mounds in each hand and smiled. She smiled back.

Ann held the bar of soap in her hand and spread it across her daughters back and shoulders. She knew Tom was touching her front and it made her excited wonder where he was touching her. She aimed the soap down across Jena’s firm buttocks and giggled as her soap filled hand pushed down her daughter’s ass crack. Jena spread her legs to allow her mother’s hand to wash up under her ass and across her pussy lips. Jena moaned when the hard bar pushed against her clit.

Carol felt Jesse’s fingers exploring her pussy. He curled his hand to allow his long middle finger to slide up and deep inside of her hot pussy. She looked over at Mark with more passion than she had ever experienced. Her lips opened and moved to her husband’s mouth. Her tongue slid into his mouth to find his. She sucked on his tongue with the same motion Jesse’s finger was doing to her pussy. She pulled her lips from his and looked at her son. Jesse was shocked as her lips moved over to do the same to him. Her tongue slithered across his lips until he opened them wide enough for her to invade him. It hit her at that moment she wanted her son’s prick deep inside of her. But, she knew Mark would not allow them to go that far.

Mark was lost in passion when he watched his wife kissing their son. He was totally shocked when she slowly lowered her body to her knees in front of both of them. Her fingers were still locked around their hard-ons as she guided the two tips to her lips. She pushed the two crowns together and took them both between her lips and into her mouth. Neither men lasted a minute and climaxed at the same time down her throat.

Jena watched one of her father’s hands continue to caress her breast as the other moved down her stomach and over her bald pussy. She moaned feeling the finger and the soap moving over her dripping slit. “Please.” She moaned again wanting them to make her come.

Ann dropped the soap and kept her hand under Jena’s ass. She felt Tom’s fingers move under to take her own fingers and pull them to Jena’s slit. She moved her fingers against the hot folds at the same time Tom’s fingers found the girl’s clit. The two of them worked as a team to quickly bring her off.

“Oh…GOD!” Jena cried as she came. Tom and Ann moved up and hugged the girl between their bodies.

Tom was still hard and was pressing against Jena’s stomach. He felt his daughter’s hand move between their bodies until she squeezed him in her fingers. She turned and whispered in her mother’s ear. “Let’s give him a blowjob.”

Ann was shocked to hear her daughter’s suggestion at first but she remembered how nice the blowjob was she had given to Mark. She smiled at her daughter and they both dropped down in front of Tom.

“Holy shit.” Was all Tom was able to say when he saw the two females drop down in front of him and take his hard-on in their hands. He watched as they took turns moving their inexperienced mouths up and down his slippery dick. Tom’s body was in control pretty well until they both moved their mouth’s on him at the same time. As Jena sucked on the tip Ann licked up and down the sides and on his balls. It was too much for any man to take.

“I’m coming.” Tom warned his daughter expecting her to remove her mouth but she kept her lips tight around him swallowing every drop.

“That was fun.” Jena giggled as she stood up with her mother. “What about Mom?” She asked.

“No. That’s OK.” Ann laughed.

“No it’s not honey.” We were both satisfied and now you will be too.” Tom said as he moved his body over to hers. The question was who was going to do what to her. Tom dropped to his knees to return her favor and expected Jena to concentrate on Ann’s breasts. His lips moved between her shaven pussy lips and his tongue dove deep inside. He heard Ann moan and looked up to see Jena’s mouth locked onto one of her long dark nipples.

Tom licked across her clit and felt her legs become rubbery. He felt her starting to fall and stood up quickly to hold her up. “Careful honey.” He said laughing. Jena saw her father supporting her mother and knew what she had to do. She dropped to her knees and looked up at her mother’s face as her lips moved to the large swollen lips in front of her face. Her tongue moved out and tasted another female for the first time. Jena moved her finger up to invade an open vagina which was much different than her own.

“Yes. Jena. Don’t stop. Right there.” Ann moaned. Her girl was a natural and knew where and how to please another woman. “I’m….I’m… Coming.” Ann moaned.

They all laughed as they dried themselves and put back on their robes.

“We must be crazy.” Ann whispered to Tom while they walked down the hallway back to their rooms.

“You didn’t like it?” Tom whispered back into her ear.

“I didn’t say that.” Ann giggled. And they still had three more days.

Later that evening on the large veranda, Jena moved up to talk to her father who was standing alone looking over the dark calm waters of the bay.

“Dad.” Jena said softly as she put her arm around his waist to allow his arm to move over her shoulder.

“Yes dear.” He said smiling.

“I know I’m going to lose my virginity this week and it’s OK because I want to. But…” She stopped.

“Yes?” He asked.

“I want it to be you.” She said looking up at him with her deep blue eyes.

“Me?” Tom asked surprised but happy.

“Yes.” She giggled as she leaned up to kiss him on his lips. At first it was just a peck but slowly their mouths pressed harder together and their lips opened.

Bill Patton turned up the volume to hear Jena’s wish. He chuckled and picked up the envelopes for day five.

Day four was over.

Ending note: See, things picked up somewhat. I hope you enjoyed THE WILL so far. Let me know if you did because it’s nice to hear from you. Don’t forget to vote. Three more days!!!

Slickman
Slickman
8,135 Followers