The Will of Astrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallory complied as the ghosts moaned and panted. She turned full back.

"Far enough child." Astrid commanded.

Mallory stood there for a few elongated seconds. A moan turned in to a sloppy gagging sound. Mallory tilted her head upwards. The site was mind boggling. The VIP booths were a tangle of limbs and nakedness.

Astrid had not been summoning ghosts at all, instead it was an ongoing display of salacious, carnal need above.

In one booth a man was splayed on his back atop the silver table, shirt pulled open to reveal a barreled, hairy chest. The man's head hung over the table, his eyes looking towards Mallory. A masked woman was petting his chest, the other hand slowly rammed four fingers into his mouth in rhythmic patterns. A second masked man knelt on the couch pistoning his forearm up and down with the intention of someone stroking a cock. Gurgle, gasp moan - gurgle, gasp, moan, hungry adulation on desperate repeat.

In another booth the fully clothed scrawny guest growled in his throat while suckling on a perfect, exposed breast belonging to one of his escorts, at the same time he hungrily stroked between the legs of his other female masked companion. To the right of his booth a fit woman in her 60's was fully naked grasping the railing of the mezzanine with her hips pushed back. She surveyed the thin man's booth and Astrid in turn absently while mewing out panted moans. The muscular figure behind her was pumping something into her back side with one carved arm, his other snaked around her ribs so that his artisan's hand could kneed her breast like dough. Below them a woman with her mask pulled up, planted on the ground in the split position, licked at the older ones grey haired slit.

Mallory's gazed at the spectacle not fully understanding what she was looking at, an ejaculatory moan shot weakness through her organs. Her knees shook violently under her as the realization crashed down upon her. She turned to face Astrid who was looking at her nonchalantly.

"W-what is that?" She wanted it to sound more demanding of an explanation, though it came out more like a frightened child. Another moan behind her ran across her body, Mallory shuddered.

"I get inspiration from many things." Astrid waved it away as unimportant.

"Is that what I am auditioning for? To be your whore!" The notion was preposterous.

"Cozza Insensato!" Astrid bit the words out, her stately manner dissolved. She motioned towards Mallory's torso. "Do you believe that your bumbling flesh sack could be used to service my clients?" She swept her arm to motion towards the floor. "I would as soon toss a pink sock to the ground and offer them to pleasure themselves with it, then let your untrained pussy anywhere near my patrons." She spat.

Mallory 's head bobbed downward, her hands flinched in front of her, guarding her stomach from the Astrid's eyes. She did not want to be a whore, but now as a woman, she was worthless in the site of everyone in the room. The erotic sounds above her punctuated her unwanted sex.

Mallory looked up, readying to leave, and was face to face with Astrid again. She never heard the woman move and was startled at the instant closeness. Astrid's eyes again froze her spine and she could smell her intoxicating breath again.

"By all means, tuck your little head down and scurry home girl. Go back to your life as a hopeful shop clerk." Astrid let the words encase Mallory before continuing. She exhaled almost disappointingly. "Or you can take this one opportunity to become something inspiring to leaders and kings." Astrid's gaze was forcing Mallory's head back. "That is what you want child."

Mallory tried to hold the gaze of the imperious force but finally relented and dropped her eyes to the floor. She nodded exhaustedly twice. She realized she had affirmed Astrid and did not understand why she had agreed, it crossed the chasm of so many of her personal taboos. Did she acquiesce for the opportunity to be among the elite, the money she desperately needed or was it this new desire to be in the approval of the powerful icon in front of her? She found no perfect answer and scrambled for logic against the need to be needed. To add to the surreal feeling, the woman on the railing was baying in rapturous orgasm.

"That is acceptable, girl." Astrid oozed. "Look at me."

Mallory slowly lifted her gaze and held back tears that had no place in this moment or in her heart. Astrid motioned with her right hand to someone else in the room. Within seconds two ladies from the costume department emerged. With one long cut and two small cuts, it was over. Her life was never going to be the same.

Scissors ran from the flesh on her spine, through shirt, bra and skirt. One cut at each hip and her panties slid to the floor. The second lady tugged at the front of Mallory's shirt pulling at the chest. Both shirt and her bra came past her arms and away from her unceremoniously. Mallory instinctively wrapped one arm across her exposed breasts and the other to cover between her legs.

"Arms to the side, child" Astrid's words were slowly complied to.

The moans in the room increased to orgasms one after another, like wolves who have defeated their prey. Beside her stockings Mallory's dancers frame was fully exposed to the air and alls vision. She looked down to the floor again in shame. She could feel Astrid's breath on her neck.

"You look better than I had initially thought, child. Maybe we can make something of you yet." Astrid inhaled through her nose. "And for someone so intent on not being a whore, your sex deceives you."

Again the woman was right. Mallory's inner thighs were slick to her knees. Her nipples were erect while her organs spasmed intermittently. Inner shame increased and she started to weep silently. The sounds behind her and the pressure of the moment had created a response in her body that she was unaware of while trying to stave off Astrid's criticisms.

"You will live here for a few months and do as your trainers tell you. If you disobey them, you betray me and I will cast you back to your simple world, yes?"

She lifted Mallory's chin until they were eye level. Mallory nodded slightly. Though she had never been interested in any of her same sex, she ached to be kissed tenderly by this woman.

"If you do as instructed, you will live a life that is far beyond the expectations of anyone you have ever met. That is what you want, yes? Speak Little Aspasia." Astrid did not blink.

"Yes, Miss Astrid." Mallory cooed and wept. She did not know what the word was but it felt a pet name. A small ember of joy at the notion of given a name lit in Mallory.

"You will stay in this position, this spot until you are told otherwise. You will not fidget or make any noise." With that, Miss Astrid walked away and busied herself with work of the day.

Mallory was left naked, standing in shame. Radmir left her side. The voices of the cacophonous orgy slowly subsided. Many things happened around her as if she were simply a fixture of the room.

Mallory fixed her attention to the slow shift of the light from the windows and the cosmos of stars paraded along the floor. The day progressed and not one soul took care to notice of her naked visage. After the sun had long set, a woman plucked her by one elbow and ushered Mallory's obedient and aching body to the room she would now live in.

12