The Will of the Gods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nerata'ari had no real idea of what to do beyond what was just done to her, so she went with that and hoped for the best. She sucked on one nipple, then the other for what seemed like forever. Each time she flicked her piercing with her tongue or bit her nipple it elicited a moan or gasp from her Goddess. She worked her way down until she had her mouth pressed against her pussy. She worked her tongue in circles around her clit as she worked a finger inside her lover like she had done to her.

"Oh fuck Nera just like that! Don't stop baby, don't stop!" she screamed.

Nerata'ari kept up the pace as Sekhmet squeezed her head with her thighs and pulled her hair with he hands. Sekhmet's whimpers turned into screams as she came. Her pussy clamped down on Nerata'ari's finger rhythmically as all the muscles in her body spasmed. Her juices washed all over Nerata'ari's mouth and hand.

The Oracle slid her way back up her body and rested her head on Sekhmet's massive breast. She listened to her lover's breath as it slowed to its normal pace, her heart trying to do the same. Both women did the best they could, given the position they were in, to wrap their arms around each other.

Sekhmet figured this was probably the best time to introduce her young lover to another means of making love. She slid out from under Nerata'ari and sat up on the bed.

"There's another way we can make love my sweetest, if you want to."

"After this, I want to try everything with you" she said coyly.

"Minx" was all she replied with a smile. Sekhmet climbed off the bed and stood to give her lover the best view she could of her body. "I'm entirely a woman, so don't get this wrong, but since I'm a Goddess and all, I can also do this." With that she pointed just above her vagina. Nerata'ari watched as Sekhmet grew a penis. It started small at first, not much larger than one finger, but she made it keep growing until it was over a foot long and bigger around than her wrist.

"Oh please stop, my pussy hurts just looking at it" the Oracle joked. Both women laughed.

Nerata'ari reached out to grab Sekhmet's cock as she climbed back into bed. The Goddess had shrunken it to a more reasonable size, but kept making it smaller, until it was just about half the size of its full glory. Nerata'ari had always wondered what playing with a cock would be like, but only had late night giggle fests with the other young priestesses to gauge the experience. The Oracle was more than slightly intimidated by the prospect of having a penis inside of her, especially one that could be so large. Thoughts of the pain and her being an inadequate lover for her Goddess crept into her mind.

Sekhmet, guessing her lover's thoughts, tried to reassure her; "It doesn't have to be as big as it got, I can make it any size." She laid next to Nerata'ari and stroked her face. "But that's only if you want to, we don't have to do that if you don't want" she hastened to add.

Nerata'ari looked into Sekhmet's eyes. She saw love, deep and powerful, a love she was only just beginning to fully understand.

"Of course we can do that."

Sekhmet smiled before leaning in to kiss her.

The couple made out for a long time, afterplay from their last love making session slowly turned into foreplay for their next. Sekhmet ended up back on top, sucking Nera's nipples, as she slid the underside of her shaft up and down Nera's vagina. When her cock was coated in the Oracle's juices she sat up.

"We'll go slow ok. Just a little bit at a time until I'm all the way inside you. Then I'll make my cock bigger until its a good size for you. We have all the time in the world."

Nerata'ari nodded her head.

Now or never she thought.

She watched as Sekhmet guided the tip of her cock to her clit and rubbed her button, sending shivers of pleasure through her. She felt her slide it down, stopping right at the entrance to her vagina.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can say no, I won't mind one bit."

"Yea, I'm sure" she replied with a smile.

Sekhmet pushed her cock into her slowly, stopping just after the tip popped in. Nerata'ari gasped as pain shot through her.

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine. I guess I wasn't expecting it was all" Nerata'ari lied. She raised her arms beckoning Sekhmet to come down to her. Sekhmet bent down and kissed her, their large breasts pressed together. Nerata'ari wrapped her arms and legs around her lover as she slid deeper into her. The young priestess whimpered in pain as Sekhmet slowly pushed more of her cock into her. If this was what a small cock felt like she didn't want to imagine what a large one like she first sported would do to her.

"Are you SURE you're ok?"

Exasperated, Nerata'ari grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss while pulling her further into her with her legs. It hurt, but she wasn't going to admit it now and wanted to work past this to be a better lover for Sekhmet. She toughed it out and soon had Sekhmet's entire cock inside her.

When her cock was fully in her lover she stopped thrusting and just sat there not moving, making out with Nerata'ari while she adjusted to her invader. They spent fifteen minutes like this, kissing, nibbling, and whispering sweet words to each other.

"How big is it right now?' Nerata'ari asked.

"About six inches long and as big around as my thumb" Sekhmet replied, flexing the named digit for comparison. "Once you get used to it, you'll love it, I promise."

With that she began thrusting slowly, withdrawing her entire shaft before gently sliding back in to the hilt. Nerata'ari reached up to cup her lover's face as she slowly made love to her. After a few minutes the pain resided and the Oracle encouraged her lover by thrusting her hips up in rhythm with Sekhmet. Soon it began to feel good and Nerata'ari began moaning in pleasure.

"Ready to make it bigger?"

Nerata'ari nodded her head. Seconds later her eyes bulged as Sekhmet's cock grew inside her. The feeling was strange, almost alien, and painful, yet arousing at the same time. This cycle continued, slowly thrusting until it felt really good, then growing her cock a bit more, until Nerata'ari finally couldn't take any more and told Sekhmet to shrink it slightly.

"Sorry babe. I didn't mean to go too big."

"It's ok. How big is it?"

"About nine inches long and almost big around as three fingers." She waved three fingers at Nerata'ari for emphasis. "That's nothing to laugh at, especially on your first time."

Her invading cock did seem huge she thought.

They kissed as they made love, slowly, passionately. All that mattered to either of them was each other. Nerata'ari could feel every inch and every vein as Sekhmet thrust in and out of her. She filled her up more than the priestess thought was even possible, and loved every second of it.

The Goddess increased her tempo until she was pounding Nerata'ari for all she was worth. Nerata'ari was in absolute bliss. Sweat glistened on their bodies as they fucked each other hard. Nerata'ari moaned into Sekhmet's mouth; she could feel her orgasm building, and judging by Sekhmet's moans she was too.

Nerata'ari screamed as another orgasm washed over her. Her screams and the pulsing of her vagina sent Sekhmet over the edge too. Nerata'ari gasped as Sekhmet filled her pussy with cum. The sensation was unusual, but pleasant.

Sekhmet collapsed and fell off her lover. They lay next to each other, cuddling and kissing, until they were fast asleep.

* * *

Nerata'ari had always been a very light sleeper, so it was no surprise to her when she woke up as soon as Sekhmet stirred. Her lover sat on the edge of the bed, staring out into the beautiful azure sky while she stretched, her thick black hair completely covering her back. She caught her breath in amazement. As she watched Sekhmet stretch her hair went from a wavy black to braids. Her hair was now a hundred ebony ropes extending down to her ass, each ending with a gold band.

As her hair changed Nerata'ari had glimpsed another tattoo on her Goddess' back. It looked as though it took up her whole back, but she couldn't tell through the thick stack of braids. She reached out and began brushing them aside, causing Sekhmet to jump.

"I'm sorry I woke you" the Goddess apologized.

"It's no problem, I slept amazing"

"So did I, but after last night I'm surprised I didn't sleep for days." Sekhmet smiled as she leaned over to kiss her lover.

Nerata'ari knew at that moment she would never be the same again, not that she wanted to. She had fallen in love with a woman, a Goddess, and it appeared as though she loved her in return.

The Oracle loved the sensation of her lips pressed against Sekhmet's. Before last night she never would have been able to imagine the heights of pleasure she attained thanks to her lover. She reached up and grabbed one of Sekhmet's breasts, slightly tugging on her nipple ring, a small moan escaped her partners mouth.

"Ugh, not right now you little minx" the Goddess said. "We have to start your training, after we eat."

Nerata'ari smiled. She was happy to have found love, happy that there would be more love making later, and happy just to spend time with her partner.

She rolled over and crawled to the end of the bed, brought herself to a kneeling position, and began to eat from the table that had been magically refilled with food at some point while they slept. The food was amazing. She was convinced that every piece of food on the table must have been the greatest of its type in all of existence. She started wolfing down food as fast as she could, only to be interrupted by a small giggle from her lover.

"Wha?" She asked her lover with a mouthful of food.

"Nothing my dearest, I've just never seen you eat like that. You look cute doing it and I'm glad you like the food so much."

"How did it get here?" She asked, careful not to embarrass herself.

"It's like everything here, I simply make it happen."

"The same as what you did with your hair?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"You look beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you do. I can do the same with your hair, if you like."

Nerata'ari thought about it for a minute, the compliment somehow missing her. She genuinely loved the look of her partner's hair, maybe she should give it a shot.

"I'd like that" she said with a smile.

Sekhmet spent the next hour braiding her partner's hair. She could have simply willed it in a matter of seconds, but she used this time to bond with Nerata'ari.

The young Oracle had numerous questions, all answered with the patience only a lover could afford. She explained her powers, the other Gods, her life up until now, and anything else she asked about. She held nothing back from her partner, she wanted Nerata'ari to love her completely and keeping secrets would never allow that.

"What are your tattoos for?"

"All my body modifications represent a great victory in battle. My nipple rings used to be earrings for a fertility Goddess of a people living on a continent far to the west of yours. One day her lover left her and it completely devastated her. She didn't have the power to do anything to her former lover, or his new partner, so she took her revenge the only way she could. He loved the people that worshipped them and looked upon them as his own children, so being a fertility goddess, she cursed them all with infertility. Her former lover despaired. He tried everything to get her to lift the curse, even reuniting with her. But she knew he was only doing it for the humans, not for her, so she refused to lift it. Word got to me of what was happening, and I stepped in. At first I tried to reason with her, but that didn't work, so the only option left was to kill her. I took her earrings as a trophy."

Nerata'ari was amazed by the story. "You can kill other Gods?"

"Yes, some of the strongest Gods can, and at some point you and I will kill one together."

The Oracle's mind reeled at the thought, "I don't think I'll ever be able to do something like that."

"By yourself, no, you're not powerful enough for that. But you will help me slay them."

"I can't imagine I will be able to help much." An idea suddenly popped into Nerata'ari's head, "You've already given me immortality, and made me stronger than any human, why not make me as strong as you are, then I can help you out for real?"

Sekhmet smiled, "I can't do that. I have to give up some if my power to you every time I give you a power. Giving you that much power would kill me."

Nerata'ari blanched at the idea. "I'm sorry, I had no idea. I feel awful now for taking your power away. Will you still be able to fight?"

Sekhmet laughed, "Yes, no problem. The amount of my power I gave up was miniscule, it would take some serious concentrating to even know it was gone. But in losing that tiny fraction of my life force I gained an eternity with you."

Nerata'ari became incredibly giddy at the comment, but tried to keep herself composed.

"This one here" Sekhmet said, returning the conversation to her tattoos, "is from when I killed the Chinese dragon Yinglong."

Nerata'ari looked at the tattoo she pointed to. The lioness, whom she now understood to be Sekhmet, was standing on a giant winged serpent at least three times larger than herself. It had a long, snake like body, but with four legs and large feathery wings. Its head lay back, eyes closed, tongue hanging out of its mouth. Every scale on its body simmered like sapphires, and even the feathers on its wings were a deep iridescent blue. In its chest was a gaping hole circled in jagged bits of torn flesh and scales. Sekhmet had its heart in her mouth, arteries trailing back into the corpse, blood shooting from between her razor sharp teeth like geysers. Nerata'ari found the notion that Sekhmet could be such a tender lover while absolute killing machine confounding. If she hadn't seen what Sekhmet had done to the temple raiders she might have thought the Goddess was putting her on.

"I loved that victory" the Goddess continued. "Yinglong had managed to convince the people of an entire nation that he was a benevolent being, while killing them with typhoons and tsunamis. He was able to kill millions before I stopped him."

"Fighting a beast like that must have been incredible."

"Yes it was" she replied with a smile.

"What about the one on your back?" the Oracle asked.

Sekhmet turned around, pulling her braids over her shoulder in front of her so she could get a better look. Another large lioness stood at the top of her back, spread out between her shoulder blades, looking Nerata'ari in the eyes. Its mouth was open in a roar, blood dripping from her teeth. Underneath her was a mountain of spheres, over a score in total, all different sizes and colors.

"These represent the worlds that I either completely destroyed the entire world or eradicated a major evil force."

"A whole world?" Nerata'ari asked, her eyes widening in shock.

"Well, not the actual planet itself, but an entire race of beings on it." Sekhmet turned around and took Nerata'ari's hands on hers. She knew what that must have sounded like to her young lover and feared she might think her an abomination. "There are entire races of beings out there that are monsters, literally and figuratively. They're capable of nothing but bloodshed and violence. Many times they were created by other Gods, either on purpose or accidentally, and I'd be called in to clean up the mess. I only kill that which truly deserves it. Please don't think less of me" Sekhmet said, a frightened look spread across her face.

Normally the thought of genocide would be revolting to the Oracle, but she had come to know and trust her Goddess and she couldn't imagine Sekhmet doing anything that she wouldn't approve of.

Nerata'ari reached up, grabbing her lover gently by the chin, and pulled her in for a tender kiss. "I could never think less of you my love."

12