The Willful Exhibitionist Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

"I'd better get back to my friend over there before she gets worried about me. She might think I've drowned or something. I didn't realise that I had drifted down the beach quite so far."

One of the girls indicated her surfboard and offered to paddle me back to our more private area of the beach, probably thinking that I might be embarrassed to walk back along the sand. I smiled and re-assured her that it was no problem at all. I looked at the board and told her that I would watch out for her, mentioning casually that I thought the surf was better at the northern end.

I continued my walk, threading my way through the various groups of people sunbathing or waxing their boards. There were a few muffled hoots and whistles as I passed them by. Some of the people stared at me, seemingly unable to grasp that I was no longer wearing the thong that they had seen me in before. The golden waist chain now being the only item that I was wearing at all. Others stole furtive glances toward me, looking away quickly when I smiled at them. I was totally in my element by the time I passed directly in front of some of the people that had been looking in my direction previously. This time there was no doubt in their minds that I was indeed totally naked and I was keenly aware of their admiring glances toward me. As usual, apart from that first friendly group, most people were so stunned to see me walking, so unselfconsciously past them, that nobody ventured to speak to me directly.

I lay down beside Monica. She hadn't noticed the direction that I had approached from and smiled.

"How was the water sweetie? Want some sunscreen?" She patted her bag to indicate that she had some inside the beach bag.

"No thanks; I'm fine at the moment. How about joining me in the water." Monica put her book down and looked up at me, noticing for the first time that people had moved closer toward us. The young group had taken my advice and followed me along the beach. Some of them were walking toward the water with their surfboards while the others were settling into a new patch, only a few yards away. The lovely young girl that had offered me a ride on her board was making her way over toward us. She was topless and bronzed, with a wisp of a turquoise bikini bottom the only item of clothing that she wore. Monica's eyes widened as she offered me a turn on her surfboard and asked us both to join the group. For the first time she realised that I had already made friends with the group. She was speechless as Annie introduced herself and urged us to come on over.

"Do you surf too, Monica? She reached over to shake Monica's hand as soon as I had introduced her.

"Well no, Annie." Monica stumbled for words, clearly surprised at the forward approach of the attractive young girl. " My roommate and I just came here to have a swim and relax for the afternoon." She looked at me quizzically. "Would you like to join them, Katrina?

"Come on Monica. Bring your camera and let's meet the others." I thought for a moment. "Have you got film to take an action shot of me if I go out on the surfboard?" I could see that Monica was slightly embarrassed and I was keen to break the ice by offering her the chance to take some photos of me, surfing in the nude, in company of the others.

"I'll just go back to the car and get the good camera. I won't be long sweetie. Just shift our gear alongside your friends." Monica leapt to her feet and extracted the car keys. She was more excited now and her artistic interest was coming to the fore. With a smile and a wave she walked back to the car, completely forgetting to wrap the sarong around her waist. In her excitement, she had quite forgotten her inhibitions about walking past people in her high cut bikini bottoms. There was hope for her yet!

I helped Annie and we moved over to the group's new base and I explained Monica's abrupt departure to the others. I eagerly accepted the use of another board and ran back down to the surf to practice before Monica got back with her camera. I hoped that she could get a close-up shot of me on the surfboard. Annie's brother Jim went out with me while Annie stayed to introduce Monica to the others as soon as she returned. Jim and I paddled out to an area beyond the breakers and while we were waiting for a suitable wave I noticed that quite a few of the other surfers had gathered toward our end of the beach. Jim was gazing at me as I sat alongside him and I could see by the bulge in his shorts that he liked what he saw. I was straddling the board with my legs on either side, leaving little to his imagination. My nipples betrayed the sexual excitement that I was experiencing while I was chatting to him and I'm sure he realised that I was deliberately opening myself up to his view. I liked him and he was certainly quite handsome with his short blonde hair and rugged, muscle bound body. I was enjoying his interest in me and wondering if he was spoken for with one of the other girls. Jim made casual reference to my nudity and asked if I often did this sort of thing. He was in awe of my lack of inhibition and confided that Annie usually liked to go topless and they had, once before, gone to a nude beach and stripped off completely for the day. He was starting to tell me about it when he broke off his conversation quite suddenly.

"This looks like the one!"

Just then perfect wave formed and we took off together, Jim expertly moving away to give me room to manoeuvre. I slid down the wave and stood up, remembering everything I had been taught about positioning my body to ride the wave out.

My performance was ungainly at first but the lessons of a few years ago returned in time to save me. That had been a supervised outing from the university to a well-frequented surfing beach and Nana had expressly begged me not to strip on that occasion. Her possessive nature often precluded me from enjoying myself as much as I would have liked. It was not even close to being such a thrill as today's effort but at least I learned the basics of surfing.

I ran with the board, up the sand and sat down with my new friends, slightly breathless and exhilarated beyond belief. Jim had gone back out again as soon as he finished his run, but I needed to make sure that Monica was ready to take her photos.

"Wow! That was brilliant." I managed to gasp as I drew another breath. My body was tingling with released tension and I was turned on to a new level of excitement. Monica was already back and patted her camera with a glowing look on her face.

"I got a terrific shot as you got onto your feet, with Jim still in the picture as well." She purred happily. "I wasn't expecting anything like that when I brought you here today." Monica looked to be acclimatising within the group. Annie's two girlfriends were eagerly asking questions about the capabilities of her camera and taking her mind off any outside distractions. Annie got up and directed her attention toward me.

"Come on Katrina. Let's go and catch a wave together." She grabbed another board and nodded her head toward Jim who was making his way back out again. "See if you can get a photo of the three of us together Monica." This time Annie wasted no time in sprinting toward the waves and I caught up with her just as she began paddling out toward Jim.

The three of us were sitting astride our boards when Annie surprised us both by removing her bikini bottoms and placing them around her neck, like a cowboy's bandana.

"Come on Jim. I dare you." Jim was red faced and at a loss for words as he looked around for some reasonable excuse to keep his togs on. His shorts were straining as he looked at the two of us and leaned forward to disguise his growing erection.

"Maybe later." He spluttered as he tried to change the subject. "Look! Here's a good one coming up." We got on our knees and paddled into position. Jim had been saved by a massive surge of water and we readied ourselves to ride the wave. Annie got to her feet at the same time and we rode in together. I glanced toward Annie and noticed that her nipples were fully erect. She was enjoying the freedom from clothing as much as I was. The crowd on the beach all seemed to have their eyes directed toward us and we were obviously becoming the star attractions of the beach. Annie hadn't done this before now very often before, judging by the milky white tone of her newly exposed flesh. The thin strip of darker pubic hair above her clit further highlighted the contrast. Jim excused himself from the next run so Annie handed him her bikini bottoms from around her neck and raced back out into the surf, now totally naked and obviously elated to have me as her companion to support new newly found freedom.

"I've always wanted to do that." She confided to me as we waited beyond the breakers. "I don't think I would have had the courage to try it alone though. Does Monica ever strip off at the beach like you do? She's got a gorgeous figure for it." Annie was fishing for more information about us so we chatted easily between us, missing several big wave opportunities. I told her about Monica's job and how we had met only yesterday. I briefly explained the dare that I had accepted and tried to describe the experience of walking around the streets, near the apartment building, without a stitch on. Annie explained that she was staying with Jim and two of her other companions in an old farmhouse not too far from the beach. I was dying to ask her a bit more about Jim but we caught the next wave before I could find out whether any of the other girls in the group was his girlfriend.

We surfed in together and Monica was standing up with her camera taking a few shots of the two of us together. I knew that we had an audience that had grown considerably from when we first went out and I was thrilled to be the subject of so much attention. It seemed that the other end of the beach was now relatively deserted and most of the crowd was gathered around the area where our group was based.

Annie was still feeling a bit insecure and used her board to cover her lower body from close scrutiny as we made our way back to the group. She wasn't up to displaying herself in the same way that I was at this point. On the other hand I carried my board loosely by my side, making no attempt to disguise my obvious nudity whatsoever. I revelled in the good natured applause, complements and salacious looks alike as we re-joined our group. I felt the familiar stirrings in my loins even more intensely, as if I was on the verge of an orgasm, and knew that my clitoris was fully engorged as I put my board down and sank to my knees on my waiting towel sitting with the others. Annie waved away Jim's offer of her togs and smiled as she sat opposite me.

"It's all right. I'm quite comfortable to stay the way I am. Thanks anyway. Did you get any photos of me Monica?

Monica nodded, in an euphoric daze as she indicated her camera bag.

"I sure did, Annie! Some of the best shots this year." Monica was excited and triumphant. "We'll run a set of prints off for you tomorrow morning. I'll send them to you if you give me your address." Annie was delighted. She reached into her bag and drew out her notebook and scribbled her phone number down and tore off a page, handing it to Monica.

"I'll come into town tomorrow with Jim and call in to see you at the studio. That's all right with you guys isn't it?

Monica delved into her bag and handed Annie her card.

"I'm sure we'll both be pleased to see you. Katrina and I will both be there all day. Call around lunchtime and we'll buy enough food in. You can have lunch with us."

By now, Annie had recovered her composure sufficiently to try another walk down to the water through the other swimmers. It was like she still didn't believe the way it made her feel to be walking around with nothing on.

"Come on guys, lets do it again." She rose to her feet, making no effort to cover herself this time. She held her board loosely at her side, fully revealing herself without any of her previous quiet reticence, conscious that all eyes were directed toward her. She stood there looking absolutely divine as she encouraged her friends to get out on their boards.

"Katrina and I need some company this time. What about you Monica? Jill, Karen, Anybody!" She gazed around her group of friends enquiringly. Jill looked startled and embarrassed, shaking her head shyly and as I expected, Monica shook her head even more emphatically. I stood up and directed my attention to the young guys, Jim especially. They looked bemused and mildly interested but seemed unlikely to take up Annie's challenge with so many other people around.

"Lets see what you're made of guys. If we can do it!" I trailed my voice away as Karen untied her top and dropped it. She fumbled around with her ties on the bottom half and let the hip fastenings go. She was well proportioned, with generous firm breasts and impressive pink nipples standing rigidly to attention. The whiteness of the triangular tan lines that her bikini top had recently covered stood out against her evenly tanned body in an inviting way. She shook her head and arranged her long, curly hair so the it partially covered her naked breasts. When she stood up the bottom part of her bikini lay on her towel in a crumpled heap and the crinkled pink lips of her vagina were revealed for the first time. She was totally clean shaven. She rose unsteadily to her feet, conscious that she was revealing her naked body to at least fifty other people for the first time. She blushed, almost to same colour as her flaming red hair and grabbed her board, holding it tightly in front of her.

"Oooh! I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Lets go before I lose my nerve." Holding her board in front of her she scampered off toward the water with Annie and I in hot pursuit. Her pink bottom quivered as she ran and there was good natured applause clearly audible as she weaved her way past the other bathers and plunged into the surf. I slowed down before I reached the water, thrilled that at least two other girls were experiencing the freedom from clothing that I had enjoyed at this beach for the last two hours or so. Although I loved the attention that I attracted by being the only naked lady at the beach I was happy to share that attention with others that might be similarly inclined. I looked back toward the group and saw Monica rising to her feet, camera in hand, ready to take more photos when we returned. Nobody was directing their attention anywhere else and now the entire population of the beach was looking toward us. I waved and trotted right toward the boiling surf to join my new friends.

We bobbed around astride our boards beyond the breakers, fascinated at the sheer number of spectators that were gathering at the waters edge looking in our direction. Karen was becoming nervous and starting to have second thoughts about getting up on her board with so many spectators waiting on the beach in front of us. Annie and I did our best to reassure her that she should forget about being naked and just enjoy the thrills ahead. We talked and interacted with the other people on surfboards waiting with us. There was one other girl, heavily dressed in a wetsuit but there were four interesting young men out in the same area as we were. They had seen us coming toward them and waited, probably missing several good waves so that they could enjoy our company. I haven't had such a good time for ages. While out there I discovered that Jim was currently unattached and I secretly hoped that he might be interested in a date with me. Karen's boyfriend lived at the farmhouse with Jim and Annie and their latest flatmate was Annie's boyfriend Patrick. They weren't with the group today because they both worked at a suburban supermarket and sadly, they were on duty. It turned out that they all worked on different days at the same place. I cautiously enquired whether Jim would be working the next day.

"No, The lucky sod has the week off. He's not due on until next Tuesday." Annie saw right through my questions and asked if I had a steady boyfriend, obviously keen to get the two of us together and hoping for a chance to keep in touch.

"No real ties at the moment. Remember, I only moved here yesterday." Annie smiled devilishly.

"We'll have to see what we can do about that. Jim was the first to suggest moving down to your end of the beach, you know. I think he likes you. Actually, I was quite surprised he didn't come out with us this time."

At that moment our conversation was interrupted by a squeal of girlish delight from Karen as she pointed to a surge and started to position herself to ride the approaching wave. The others saw it too and Karen was finally ready to overcome her fears. She was slightly ahead of us and Annie and I rode in alongside her. She seemed to forget that she was nude, riding her board with her arms outstretched as naturally as if she was fully clothed, her concentration centred on the task of staying upright. The three of us raced straight back out into the surf as soon as we touched the sand and rode two more waves before Karen finally walked back with us through the crowd to her place in the group. I noticed that she carried her board more naturally this time. She seemed to be enjoying the attention as much as Annie and I. There was nothing but enthusiastic comment from the spectators on the beach and flushed with success, Karen seemed to be in no great hurry to cover herself up again. She sat down, idly picking up her recently abandoned bikini bottoms and then putting them back next to her top, even further away from where she sat. She was obviously enjoying herself by then, fully aware of the adjacent groups of other people around us casting their eyes in her direction.

"Whew!" She shook her head and rearranged her long red hair. "That was a real buzz." She was smiling now, full of eagerness and zest for life. " Wayne is never going to believe that I finally stripped off like this." She was bubbling with enthusiasm. "He's always trying to talk me into going to Verona Beach with him. Here I am, stripped off at Peninsula Beach with all these other people around. He'll just never believe it."

"Oh yes he will!" Monica interrupted Karen and patted her camera bag. "I got some brilliant shots of the three of you." She paused as Karen looked at her bag, wide eyed and excited. "Especially when you walked past all those others on the beach. You were all just great!" I noticed Monica, now more fervent about her presence within the group and loosening up her previous reserve. She was thoroughly enjoying herself too and keen to be part of the gathering. Monica handed cards all around and promised to produce as many prints as the others wanted at a special, discounted rate. She looked at me. "Is it all right with you if I show them some of the shots that I took during your little walk yesterday?"

"Sure, I was going to ask you if they were still in your bag."

The thought of my new friends looking through the evidence of my most recent dare was quite appealing to me. All my life I had been pushing the boundaries and taking up challenges from people that didn't share my passion to be naked with me. Truthfully, I had never felt the level of acceptance that these new friends of mine were offering me. None of my other friends had been game to match my willingness to show off my body in public like Annie and now, Karen too. While Monica fished around in her bag and the group moved closer together I spoke to Jim.

"I thought you might have joined us, Jim. After all that talk about going to a nude beach with Annie." I looked at him reproachfully. "I'm really a bit disappointed in you."

Jim coloured up a little and looked sheepish.

" Maybe I'll come out with you now if you like. Its just that it's not quite as easy for guys to hide their excitement." He pondered for a moment. "Maybe we could all go to Verona Beach after tomorrow? At least it's legal there. I might get locked up if someone complains here at Peninsula." He was not really keen to go out now, at least naked, so I let him off the hook.

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers