The Willful Exhibitionist Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
390 Followers

Arnold nodded his approval.

“Could you take your surfboards this time and bring your friends back.” He looked really pleased with the turn of events.

Annie was more than willing, even though at this point we were both looking forward to lunch. We grabbed our boards and raced down to the water. Swimming strongly, we soon rejoined Karen and Wayne who were still waiting withe several young surfers out beyond the breakers. There were three others, prepared to surf in with us for the camera’s benefit, now fully cognisant of the events on the beach and willing to be part of the movie. After a few minutes of friendly introductions and impassioned discussion between us all, a plan was devised to ride in together. We agreed not to try any super fancy manoeuvres that could compromise safety.

It wasn’t the most exciting wave but one suitable to ride with seven people in a line. By now there were a large number of spectators on the beach ahead of us and our three companions went straight back out for the next wave, promising to join us after lunch. The four of us walked up the sand as a group, acknowledging the comments from the audience with a smile. Karen, with her flaming red hair casually draped across her fully erect nipples walked beside Wayne, blushing ever so slightly. She was smiling serenely with her eyes gazing at the sand a few feet ahead. Annie and I walked on either side of the couple, casually waving to the rest of our friends seated around the wicker basket in front of our welcoming sun shelter. After her daring display Karen sat down immediately and drew a towel over her lap, modestly hiding her engorged vaginal lips from view. Wayne and Annie sat next to her, whispering and pointing toward the camera where I was now talking to Arnold. Monica urged everybody to sample the contents of the hamper and brought me a piece of chicken wrapped in a slice of bread.

“Arnold and I brought plenty of food. We’ll join you shortly, as soon as we get the equipment sorted out. Tell you friends that we got some terrific footage and we’ll put our cameras away under their shade for now, if that’s alright with them.”

The afternoon drifted pleasantly away after that. Arnold stayed for most of the afternoon and Monica gave Patrick detailed instruction on the best use of his new camera. Once the initial crowd had satisfied their curiosity they went about their normal activities and our end of the beach was once again normally populated although we still attracted attention whenever we went for a swim later on.

I found out that Arnold took his footage for his main client, the Blue Angel Film Company that he contracted to from time to time and he was planning a documentary for sale to various outlets, once it was completed. Monica confided that this was only the first part of an ongoing assignment that she had negotiated with Arnold on my behalf. He and Monica had experienced no trouble in obtaining consents from other people that appeared on his film during the filming and he promised a share of the proceeds to all the nude subjects, including Wayne and Karen. My new friends willingly gave their contact details to Monica who promised further paying work from time to time. Even Jim was happy to go out again with me after lunch and do a special demonstration ride. Before the afternoon was over Annie had became so accustomed to total nudity that she accompanied me on a walk to the far end of the beach. She never tired of the admiring glances we received and even walked back to the car with me when it was time to go home, totally nude and recorded in exquisite detail by the cameras around us.

Monica’s attitude was far different to the last occasion on the way home. She was happy that I was going home with her, leaving Jim with a promise to date him some other evening. Jim wanted me to go out to the next social event at his athletic club in a week’s time and I had readily agreed.

Now there was just the two of us in the car she stopped at the first deserted rest area she could find. She hugged me and kissed me with renewed passion demonstrating that she was getting more used to going out without her underwear. She kissed me and guided my hand toward her hastily unbuttoned skirt. I traced my fingers up her leg to discover her unadorned pubes.

“Well darling!” I smiled warmly at her. “We really are brave today.” Lovingly, I ran my fingers up through her labia, opening her lips, toward her waiting clitoris.

“I brought you a little present too.” She sighed as she shivered with delight at my intimate touch. She reached downward to hand me a small parcel, gift-wrapped with a pink ribbon decorating it. She had the same wicked gleam in her eyes that preceded the previous evening’s erotic encounter when we last visited the beach together.

Monica insisted that I try out the small flesh coloured replica of an erect penis, contained inside the package, for size and comfort. She was evasive as to her reasoning but skilfully pleaded with me to allow her to do the honours. I slid forward, hiking up my dress around my hips and nodded. Swirling her tongue around the toy and leaning over my side she wriggled it inside my lubricated love tunnel, giving it a final push before withdrawing her index finger. Licking her finger with a mysteriously devilish grin, she reached inside the glove box and took out a small remote control. Holding it, she started the car and drove homeward. Her reasoning became clearer to me a few minutes later, after I had settled back in my seat for the short journey ahead. Monica kept looking at me and asking how the new toy felt. I just smiled and assured her that it felt great, wondering what all the fuss was about. I certainly knew it was there but the fact remained that it felt no different to a tampon, only slightly larger. The soft rubber coating had formed comfortably within my vaginal walls in much the same way.

Suddenly and without warning, Monica’s present began to move inside me, vibrating and massaging my love muscles at the same time. The toy was rotating and changing shape as it vibrated and stretched my vaginal walls. I smiled as the full realization hit me about the cause of my pleasure. I clenched my fist and bucked my hips as the sensation intensified. I felt the familiar tightening of my clitoris as it became inflamed with the most pleasurable feelings. I gripped the side of my seat, suddenly aware that I was beginning to orgasm and worried about the fluffy sheepskin covering on my seat. I was getting wetter between my legs and moaning softly and uncontrollably. I looked over at Monica in an euphoric daze and noticed the delight she was taking out of my surprised expression. Breathlessly I gasped.

“What about you’re beautiful seat covers?”

“Don’t you worry about that, sweetheart? We can clean them later. Just enjoy yourself!” Monica chuckled as she weaved through the traffic. “I couldn’t resist getting that one for you. It’s got five different speeds you know.” Waving her remote control in the air toward me. “I got myself one too you know. Different colour but does the same job. I was tempted to wear it to the beach today but with Arnold around---hesitating-- Well lets just say that it mightn’t have been such a good idea.” She had already confessed to having had sex with Arnold several months ago, during a time when he was just separated from his wife. Actually, he was probably her last male lover.

“Arhhhh Yes!” As Monica turned up the switch to the next level my breath was becoming more ragged. I could feel myself dripping with sweat on my forehead as well as the growing wetness between my legs. “For God’s sake darling! What are you trying to do to me? I can’t take much more of this. Let’s get home before you do this. Turn it off--- Please darling.” By now Monica was thoroughly enjoying my display of helpless ecstasy but she obediently turned it back to the lowest setting before switching it off? The experience was vaguely reminiscent of my second night of captivity, although Monica had no way of knowing about that at that time.

--------------------------------------------

After my meal I had been instructed to put my blindfold back on. By then I had realised that all the mirrors in the room were actually observation points for my unknown captors to monitor even my most private of functions. Even where the window should have been had been replaced by a mirror. I had no way of knowing for sure which of the multitude of mirrors in the rooms were two ways and which was merely decoration. There had been a floor to ceiling mirror in front of the table where I had eaten my first dinner. I had barely eaten my first few mouthfuls when a male voice had requested that I sit on the edge of the chair with my legs opened much wider. With the camera at my rear, I remembered being dismayed to realise that behind the mirror must have been unknown observers that were monitoring my every move. I had reluctantly shifted position as requested and been rewarded with my first positive comment.

“Thank you dear. We want you to display yourself like that whenever you sit at the table. You may speak to us whenever you want. We are always watching you!” The speaker fell ominously silent yet again.

The rest of my meal hadn’t been quite so enjoyable as I was hit by the cold realisation that these twisted people had obtained absolute control of my body. I was here to entertain them in whatever way their sick minds might devise. I remember being so upset that I hesitated with my last forkful of food and sat there, holding my fork, shaking uncontrollably, afraid of what may happen next.

“Come on now Katrina. Finish your dinner and put your blindfold back on for us. There’s a good girl.” The voice was soothing but laced with the menace of what was to lie ahead. All I knew was that I would be very naive to expect any choice in the matter. I realised that in order to survive this experience I would need to satisfy my captors that I was enjoying this invasion of my privacy and treat it as a sexual adventure.

I placed the fork into my mouth and ate the last of my meal, washing it down with a sip of water. I licked my lips, attempting to convey satisfaction in the same sensual way that the customers in the strip club seemed to love. I forced myself to smile into the mirror and ask them if I should get up now and put on my blindfold.

“You’ll be well treated if you maintain this attitude, my dear. We have no wish to punish you.” The implied threat was chillingly unmistakeable. “Please go ahead then wait on the bed, sitting in the same way as you are now, legs wide apart remember.” Silence again and I could hear muffled laughter from behind the mirror. “It might help if you play with yourself.”

I closed my eyes and remembered the helplessness I felt as I complied with the all instructions that I had been given. The tension I felt in my body as the door was unlocked and three, or was it four of my captors filed into the room was out of this world. Unlike the art classes or even the strip club, I was helpless to prevent whatever liberty was about to be taken with my body. I remember smiling nervously as the people circled around me, unable to even guess what they intended to do with me. I felt like such a fool sitting there with my legs wide open, stroking myself into an orgasmic state in front of an unknown audience. I was soon to find out.

-------------------------------------

Monica interrupted my thoughts as she swung the powerful Mustang into the basement garage at home and we went over the speed bump. I opened my eyes with a started look around me. Subconsciously, I had been lying back with my legs parted and my dress still hiked up around my hips. As soon as she parked she turned to me and buttoned up her skirt before getting out.

“Come on sweetheart. I know you must be tired after a long day at the beach. We’ll cook something up and have an early night if you like. Arnold’s picking us up tomorrow morning for the next part of his movie.” Monica noticed me shivering as I rearranged my dress to leave the car and softened her voice. “Go ahead my love. You have a nice hot shower while you’re waiting for me if you like. Here’s the key.” Handing me the apartment keys. “I’ll tidy up the car and bring our gear up.”

“Thanks darling.” I took the keys, picked up my bag from the back seat and walked toward the elevator. “Oh! Thanks for the lovely present.” I called back to her as I got into the elevator. “See you shortly!” The door closing behind me.

I leaned back as the carriage began to move upward and thought to myself. When would these horrid flashbacks finally stop happening? Will I ever be free of them? It wasn’t the cold that had been making me shiver. Just the thoughts of my own private nightmare.

THE END.

* * * * *

{MAY BE CONTINUED NEXT MONTH as ABDUCTION OF KATRINA}

If there are enough votes from the readers.

It is a "Work In Progress" and like all writers I appreciate any comments I receive by E. mail as to how I may improve my writing skills. I have received both anonymous comments as well as those with return E mail addresses. I value all of them but reply to all comment if possible, via E mail.

Incidentally I recently completed a 155,000 word novel called Addicted to Attention and am currently seeking a good publisher, prepared to market the book in the traditional sense.

Barbara
Barbara
390 Followers
12