The Willful Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers

Later that night, Nana came to the bathroom with me and asked if she could help me to prepare for the class the next day. I stripped off my nightdress and adopted the position that she suggested as the safest way to accomplish the task, right under a strong light source.

She used her scissors to remove the bulk of my pubic hair and every time the cold metal came into contact with my engorged vaginal lips I tensed with fear and asked her to be careful. I found the experience strangely exhilarating in spite of the humiliating position that Nana had placed me in, sitting on the edge of the vanity leaning backward with my legs resting on her shoulders. I realised that the delicate nature of what she was doing to me required close inspection of my genitals and intense concentration on her part. It was embarrassing when the other girls came in to use the toilet while we were there and noticed what we were doing. Each time, I had to remain in position while Nana explained the reason for her face being inches away from my crotch to different young ladies. Even worse, my nipples were fully erect and the excited state of my genitals couldn't possibly have escaped their attention. There was now a lot less hair to disguise this. Finally, Nana produced a shaving brush and lathered up the entire area. She skilfully stretched out my skin and shaved my entire pubic area along with the inner cheeks of my bottom for good measure. She washed the area and dried me, with a glazed look in her eyes, complementing me on my new appearance.

"Wow!" She exclaimed. "I've got some depilatory creme in my shaving kit. After a few applications the hair won't come back so abundantly and it will thin right out. Would you like to try it?"

In a trance as I looked at the results and liked what I saw, I nodded my head and asked if it would burn or have any other detrimental effects.

"Of course not. I use it all the time myself. Look!" Nana lifted her nightdress and pointed toward her smooth pubic area. I had never seen her naked before and it surprised me that she shaved her genital area this way. She was normally very conservative and didn't mix with the other girls or bathe with them in the shower room. Although she wasn't dating any boys that I was aware of and kept to herself I suspected that she may be attracted to me and I was filled with curiosity, not exactly repulsed at the prospect of a lesbian relationship with her. That night we both experienced a tentative mutual exploration of each others body and subsequently rearranged our sleeping arrangements afterward. Her father was a wealthy businessman and had insisted on paying for her own private room when he enrolled her. She even had her own en suite bathroom and she invited me to move in with her.

The next day she insisted on preparing me for the art class by oiling up my body to emphasise my muscular definition. I was unprepared for the delicious increase in sensitivity that resulted from being shaven down below. I walked with her to the art class, dressed only in a loose fitting smock and felt a strong compulsion to take it off and reveal my new look to all the other students that passed us by.

"Don't you dare." Whispered Nana urgently when I mentioned it to her. She blushed and said; " I would never live it down. Please leave it till we get to class."

I unbuttoned my smock as I walked to the centre of the room where all the students were preparing their easels for the new work. When I dropped my smock on the chair there was a collective gasp of approval as I stood before them all. Normally I would have assumed a reclining pose on a couch but today it was to be an action shot of a discus thrower so I waited for the teacher to instruct me on the position that I had to depict. All eyes were on me and the sensual feelings that I experienced were overwhelming. Nana looked in my direction with such pride and excitement written in her eyes that I knew that I really looked wonderful. Nana did some of the best work that I had ever seen her do that day.

I was in such hot demand as a model that I struggled through my own studies for the next two years. Not only the art class but ceramics and sculpture classes wanted me and were prepared to pay more than the usual honorarium to secure my services. Needless to say I acquired many new friends and was often asked to pose in secluded areas of the university grounds for their outdoor studies.

I started getting into trouble after Nana graduated and went back to Greece. With her around, to keep me in line, I had restricted my naked exploits to supervised art classes and the occasional private session for my new lover. Nana and I were good for each other and she and I helped each other in a lot of different ways. Once she graduated and her father insisted on her attending a finishing school in Switzerland, it broke up our happy relationship and I realise now that my other friends were not as protective as Nana had been.

At the time I only wanted to get over my heartbreak and in retrospect I now realise that I probably allowed myself to be used for their kinky entertainment. From posing in progressively more public areas of the campus I accepted dares to walk around outside the confines of the university grounds, where I could be seen by members of the public. In the last six months of my studies I had often been caught and admonished by the university faculty members for my behaviour. None of them really got through to me and my friends laughingly encouraged me to be even more daring than the previous time.

My parents had totally disowned me after bailing me out of police custody when I was caught, yet again, in a public area with no clothing on, just before I graduated with an arts degree. Again, I had been dared to leave the safety of the university grounds and walk into town. I hadn't reached the pre-arranged meeting spot to collect my clothes when a police patrol arrested me and took me into custody. Luckily, the judge believed that it was just a silly student prank and didn't insist on a psychiatric report. If he had, I would still be under the care of some other Quack that thought I could be helped to give up my main passion in life. No Chance!!!

I was sad about bringing disgrace on the family again and I knew that Mum and Dad would get over it one day but I was old enough to make my own way in life. I promised that I would make them proud of me one day and guaranteed that I would pay them back as soon as I could. I accepted that I couldn't keep ringing them up and asking for their assistance every time I got into trouble and tearfully bade them farewell. Once I got a regular job and a nice place to live I would send them the money that I owed them and beg their forgiveness. At the time, I was reasonably sure that nothing short of me entering a convent would bring about a change of heart. The stony determined look on both their faces as the drove away brought fresh tears to my eyes as I waved my hanky in the direction of their car. They never looked back.

I dried myself off and combed my hair away from my face and made it presentable. I borrowed some sweet scented perfume that I found in the cupboard and freshened myself up properly. I didn't normally wear makeup during the day and I had that sweet country girl look that I loved as I checked out my image in the mirror. I walked back out to the lounge and I was conscious of the approving looks from the other girls as I slipped my skirt back on and buttoned up my blouse, smiling triumphantly at them as I took my place at the table with them. Sally and Sheryl were working for an accountant and were set up to work at home, three days a week. They made good money and gave themselves spare time to spend, reacquainting themselves with my current situation and were very pleased when I showed up at the door.

I already knew that Carla and Cynthia worked at a city restaurant in the evenings and hadn't long been awake when I arrived. They had just finished breakfast when I showed up just after 11am. At this stage I wasn't sure what Monica did for a living but obviously she worked unusual hours too. She certainly must be doing well, to bet me $100-00 so readily, and she didn't seem to mind losing the money in order to witness my nude walk out on the street. She had been more excited than all the others when I arrived back at the apartment. It was quite a luxurious flat and they seemed to have plenty of good quality furnishings. It would seem that my old buddies were well set up, just on the outskirts of a lovely coastal city, with good, well paying jobs.


My purse was beside the chair where I had left it and I placed the hundred dollars inside before I took a sip of the steaming hot drink that somebody had placed on top of the money. I took another quick look at the business card that I had been given by the well presented lady that I had met on the street. In the back of my mind I had considered the possibility that I may need it so I carefully placed it in a separate compartment of my purse.

"Well, it seems that I got away with that one this time." I breathed.

The admiring looks from my good friends told me that they still had a lot of respect for me but the look on Monica's face was of pure adulation.

"I would never have believed it." She said. " I wasn't expecting you to take me up on the challenge so enthusiastically. I'm glad you didn't get caught. I would never have forgiven myself if you had got into trouble on my account.

Suddenly they were all talking at once and I found myself answering all their questions and laughing at some of their more amusing dating experiences in the city. None of them had become close to any one particular man and they were playing the field. They were all reasonably attractive and didn't have too much trouble finding somebody to go out with on a regular basis. They had a golden rule about bringing boyfriends back to the apartment though. They had all agreed that any interaction other than polite conversation took place elsewhere. A ten minute stopover while they collected an overnight bag was the maximum allowable time in the apartment in the company of any man. There was a tacit agreement that warning would be given of any intended visit and time would be limited to the minimum possible.

The standard excuse was that they all worked odd hours and the other girls liked their privacy. They explained that there were only three large bedrooms and Monica used to share with an older girl that had recently moved to a neighbouring city to live with the man of her dreams.

A regular correspondence regime with Carla had kept me in touch with the four and I knew what they all did for a living. They had told me all about their flash apartment from the time that they moved in and were always suggesting that I come to visit them. It was a tourist oriented city with cruise boats calling regularly and they promised an exciting nightlife in the many venues that they told me about. They hadn't mentioned that they shared with Monica or told me anything about her at all. It was a complete surprise when I met her for the first time and she was so sceptical about my favourite past-time. On reflection, I suppose they had no reason to tell her about me beforehand or to discuss my penchant for exposing my body in very public situations. Perhaps they thought that I had grown out of it and had settled down by now to a more modest existence.

I would have certainly dispelled that belief when I rose to Monica's challenge. I liked her straight away and I was so glad when the others said that I would be sharing her room. It seemed that Monica was quite happy to share with me if I wanted to stay longer than a few days. They all contributed to the rent and utilities equally and the cost was quite affordable. I agreed to look for work and stay on if they were all happy for me to stay with them. They asked me what I had done since my graduation and sat back to listen to the account of my recent past

In the year since I had left the small university town where I had spent the last three years, I had been searching for a satisfactory job and drifted around the country. Everything I owned was in the suitcase that I had with me and I had financed my travels with nude modelling work or on one occasion more recently, as a stripper in a classy nightclub. It had been good money and it was where I had come into contact with the man in the tattoo parlour. He had done my piercing work at half price in return for modelling his work for some of his other customers later on that evening.

The girls begged me to tell them all about that episode of my life. They were blatantly curious about piercing in particular. They couldn't imagine holding a piercing gun against their sensitive nipples and piercing them like an earlobe. Monica was especially curious about my clit ring.

"Surely they don't do it the same way as...." She hesitated and pointed to her earlobe. I laughed and put them straight.

"Goodness me no. What do you guys think I am? Some sort of masochist bimbo that would let somebody loose with a thing like that?

They looked at each other nervously, worried that they might have offended me.

"Greg, his name was, was a true professional at piercing sensitive areas of the human body. He even had a stud through the head of his penis as well as nipple rings of his own, you know!" I told them how we met.

Greg used to be a regular patron at the nightclub that I worked at. I would often see him in the audience and when my act was over he would invite me to have a drink with him sometimes. He talked me into coming over to his studio to see some of his work and before long I agreed to have nipple rings inserted. Under a local anaesthetic he had clamped my nipples and quickly pierced both nipples, inserting two small golden rings. The reaction of my employer was very positive and the patrons paid me even more complements than usual. A few weeks later I accepted Greg's advice and considered the genital placement that he offered me on the special deal. I had been fascinated with the prospect of decorating my pubic area in some way and the other girls that I worked with had encouraged me to try it. The literature that Greg provided me suggested that a clit ring would provide constant stimulation and improve the feelings of sexual awareness in that important area of my body. The weight of evidence suggested that it could only enhance my sex life so with a degree of trepidation I allowed Greg to do it.

I remember feeling slightly nauseous as I lay back on the table and the butterflies were running riot in my belly when I opened my legs fully and allowed Greg to secure my knees and ankles so the expected involuntary reaction of being pierced through the clitoris wouldn't distract Greg at the critical moment. I could feel his breath on my sensitive vaginal lips as he examined me and marked the exact spot that he intended to pierce. There was a small amount of pain as he clamped my swollen clitoris but by now I was in a pleasurable pre-orgasmic state and I closed my eyes. His voice was soothing as he told me to relax completely and trust him. I thought about Nana and remembered fondly how we used to pleasure each other. I hardly noticed the sharp pain as the placement was done and Greg untied my knees with a broad beaming smile and showed me the results of his work in the mirror. Although there was a small amount of blood in the area the ring was in place and it looked so perfect. I was in a euphoric state as I gingerly swung my legs off the table after Greg had gently wiped the area and told me that I would have to be careful not to let the area get infected for at least two weeks. In a daze I listened as he explained the after-care procedure and gave me a bottle of liquid steriliser to use. He warned me not to attempt to have sex until the healing process was over and suggested that I have a few nights off from my job. Greg showed me a beautiful reddish stone set in a ring which he promised to replace the original plain gold ring with, once I was fully healed. He explained that by then the procedure would be totally painless and it would be his privilege to do the placement for free.

The following week, by the time I went back to work, the area was fully healed in my opinion but I followed the instructions none the less. I noticed that any movement brought extremely pleasurable feelings to the fore and I was glad that I had agreed to the procedure. The other girls that I worked with were in awe of the way my body was always in a sexually excited state and bombarded me with questions about the placement.

I wore shorter skirts after that and became more careless about the way I sat down. At home, I had always loved the feel of whatever material the upholstery was made of as it made contact with my naked bottom and made a point of lifting my skirts behind me as I sat down. Now I found myself doing it in public, wherever I happened to be, whether out in the park or in a restaurant. I wanted people to notice me all the time. Without being dared, I would occasionally find a secluded spot and take off my clothes and hide them behind a bush and walk around the pathways in the park, making sure that as many people as possible saw me.

When I went back to Greg for the second placement appointment there were a few of his clients in the waiting room and he invited them into the studio to watch. I was apprehensive at first but I had promised him that I would model for him anyway so I guess it didn't really worry me that much. I removed my skirt and top and stood there with my foot on a chair while Greg explained both procedures to his clients. Then he asked me to get up on the table so that he could do the actual placement. By now I was thoroughly wet and orgasmic. I was slightly embarrassed by the musky scent of my sex lingering in the air as I opened my legs fully to allow the placement, blushing and apologising for being so wet. Greg used this as a sales point and explained to the clients that the nature of the placement produced these uncontrolled feelings and frequently caused an orgasm at the most unexpected times. The moment he touched me I closed my eyes and began to shudder and moan, totally unable to prevent my most public orgasm yet. I was unable to move because Greg was now placing my new ring. The moment my orgasm had subsided he skilfully removed the other ring and placed the new one. It was so embarrassing and yet there were only looks of silent admiration among the assembled guests. As Greg had promised me, it didn't hurt a bit. When I stood up again there was a murmur of approval from the five guests and they discretely clapped and complemented the new look. I gave them a shy smile and told them that it felt great. I put my top back on and slid into my skirt, grateful that the spectators had been so understanding. At least there were no raucous comments from them which might have added to my embarrassment. I expected those at the nightclub but I had never orgasmed before with more than one other person present. When we had finished talking I took my leave and left the group, promising Greg that I would come back later that night to model the placement for his other clients.

The additional weight tugging at my clit kept me in ecstasy as I walked down the street and the breeze had the strangest effect on me as it caressed my genitalia. I had an almost overwhelming urge to remove my clothing and walk the short distance to work totally naked.

Luckily a police patrol passed by and I remembered my last run in with the law. That served to keep me focussed on making it to work without incident. That night I was the star of the show. The applause rang in my ears as I allowed the patrons to view my new jewellery up close. It took all my weakening self control to remain professionally detached and keep within the law, whenever I took my turn on the stage. I kept thinking about the private show that I would be putting on later that night at the piercing studio

Barbara
Barbara
392 Followers