The Wilson Files

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

"Lily...please..."

I watched as a glistening trail of white cum bubbled up and out of the head of his cock, then flowed down the backside of his cock to bath the very balls I was holding. I licked his cum from his balls. I knew he was seconds away for coming.

I leaned in more and held his cock with my hand, gently running my fingertip across his shaft. I pushed his swollen mushroom head to my lips, hesitated for a few seconds, and then I lowered my head down even more and pushed his cockhead between my lips. As I did, his ass lifted off the leather sofa.

"Oh, Christ." He moaned out.

My tongue danced across the tip of his cock, drawing small circles around the slit. I heard the sounds of leather giving way to his hands as they dug into the back of the sofa. I shook my head a bit and my hair fell down around my hand holding his cock. Somehow, I managed to slip a fingertip between my legs and I touched my swollen rosebud with the lightest of touches. I didn't know which one of us was going to climax first.

I sucked on his cock, and then released it from my mouth. I moved my tongue down the length of his cock, placing small kisses as I went. He moaned out in both pain and pleasure. I kissed his sac, sucking a ball up into my mouth. Soon, I had his cock pressed to my lips. I sucked more drops of cum from the small slit. He was mine and it was time.

With both hands, I pumped his cock, licked his cock head. With the lightest touch, I ran a single fingertip across the slit, lubricated by his white cum. My lips surrounded his cock, my tongue tormented his skin. I felt his body buck, his muscles twitched, his fingers dug deep into my shoulders. A quick jerk, then another, followed by moans, another jerk. Hot. His cock filled with fire, so hot it seemed to burn my lips. He exploded his load into the back of my throat. I gobbled it down.

Then the strangest thing happened. While I drain Mr. Hudson of every last drop of cum he had, I heard him say, as though talking to himself out loud. In a hollow childlike voice his words came tumbling out.

"Barbara, I can still do it..."

His breathing soon returned to normal. I stood and pulled the stockings tight against my flesh.

"Lily," he began, "your boyfriend is one luck man. It's your turn now. Turn around." He said intentionally and with absolute confidence.

As my feet moved, I noticed Mr. Hudson tying his robe back together.

I looked over my shoulder at him. "Leave that off, if you don't mind."

He smiled at me as though I just told him the clock of time had been reset forty years.

His hands roamed over my ass. I felt him push my cheeks apart and then a finger meandered down from my back, between my ass cheeks, down my thighs to finally stop at my ankle.

He stood and took one of the chairs and turned it slightly to the mirror. I sat down. My body jerked when my skin touched the cool smooth texture of the leather.

He raised one leg and lowered it over the arm of the chair, then the other. My feet dangled across the arms. I pushed my head back into the leather.

I felt his hot breath blow pass my ear. "Spread your lips for me." My breathing labored, my fingers under his control, I felt my arms move and my fingers slid down my waist, they lingered in the small patch of brown fur. I pulled aside the lips of my pussy with two fingers. The openness and exposure made my clit hyper sensitive.

Mr. Hudson's finger moved from my breast and made its journey down between my legs. He just touched me, like the glance of a feather, on the stiffness below the silky hood enfolding my clit. I rose up, trying to push his fingers deeper inside me. I was wet for him. I wanted him. My cunt throbbing as his touch continued to explore all the folds of my pussy. I saw the well-feigned lust in his eyes.

A warm strong hand moved down between my legs and caressed my inner thigh. His fingers wiggled inside the lace top of the stockings I wore, gently pulling them lower down my legs.

I heard his voice in my ear. "Ask me to make you cum, Lily."

His fingers made small circles around a nipple then he rolled it about between his thumb and forefinger. "Ask me, Lily."

"Yes, make me cum. Please, Mr. Hudson. Make me cum." I was practically begging at this time.

He walked over to the armoire he got the stockings from and pulled the door open a bit. He returned with a small plastic tube that he quickly slipped over his forefinger. I heard it buzz.

He started at the top of one of my stockings and began an inexorable ascent up my thighs. I closed my eyes and gripped the arms of the chair. My cunt throbbed in apprehension. My muscles in my legs tighten. Ooh, God! That buzzing little bastard had lite my fuse.

I come up from the chair, my butt cheeks stuck to the leather, a coating of cunt juice smeared across my ass. I was so wet, rivulets of need saturated my furry patch. He wiggled his finger inside my wet interior heat. I felt his other hand pull and kneed my short brown hairs between his fingertips. My legs trembled. My breasts were on fire. He spread my wet inner folds apart, my clit exposed to his eyes at last. I was swollen and erect. Suddenly, I felt the vibrations on my clit. "Oh, Jesus... Do me!"

His vibrating finger touched my clit.

I heard my voice wavering. "Ooh. Ooh. Ooh."

My insides burned like a microwave running full tilt. I felt my toes curl inside my heels. I could swear I smelled the leather burn from the heat of my body. Then, a thousand, trillion neutron stars exploded all at once. I climax like I've never done in my life. I came once, then another, then a third time. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled and ebbed through my body only to begin again. As the waves of my last climax faded at last, I look about. I apparently shook off on of my heels, my stockings had rolled down to my ankles. Drops of sweet rolled down between my breasts.

I was getting my bearings back when he lifted my legs down from the arms of the chair and lowered them to the floor.

"Here, allow me." He tugged my stockings up my legs as tightly as before then he lifted my foot and slipped my heel back on.

Mr. Hudson had put his robe back on. I stood and pushed the chair back to its original position. When I looked at the desk, my panties and bra were gone.

"Lily, you can dress now," he said as he tightened the straps around his waist.

"But—"

"You won't be needing your under things tonight."

"But—"

"They'll be safe with me. I'll keep them with the others."

My eyes dilated in the dim light.

"Others?"

"I mentioned that earlier."

He picked up the Wilson folder and opened it. I saw him slip in a small white envelope. He handed me the folder.

"I think you'll find this satisfactory."

Fifteen minutes ago, I had his cock in my mouth, his fingers were in my pussy, and now as though someone flipped a switch, Mr. Hudson was back as, well Mr. Hudson. Completely business all the way.

I was just finishing up with the buttons on my shirt. When out of the blue, my words came tumbling out.

"Mr. Hudson, was your wife watching us?"

It looked as though someone sucked the very life from his body. His face turned gray and he stared at me.

"Would it made any difference?" he asked.

I straightened my skirt. It felt odd standing in from of my boss with nothing more on that a pair of stockings, a shirt, skirt and a pair of shoes. After what just transpired, I thought what the hell. I lifted the hem of my skirt up to my waist and messed with the lace stocking tops, just to give him one more look. My fingers fidgeted with my stockings for a minute then I lowered my skirt. I looked him directly in his eyes.

"Perhaps," I began, "if your wife needs some help, well..."

Mr. Hudson handed me the Wilson folder. "Have a good weekend, Lily."

That was it. No thank you, no how'd it make you feel. No nothing. What we just did was nothing more than just what he said it would be. I turned and walked to the doors, pushing one open, I stepped back into the empty secretary's office.

I made it about twenty feet when I heard my name.

"Lily!"

"Mr. Hudson?"

He walked over then handed me a small envelope. "Thank you," he said. Mr. Hudson turned and walked back into his office. The doors closed with a resounding thud.

I sat down on of the desks, opened the Wilson folder and reached in and took out the envelope. I opened it.

"Holly shit!" I covered my mouth. Inside, I counted over a thousand dollars. My heart pounded. I looked back at his office, wanting to run back in and thank him.

I slipped my fingers into the second envelope and pulled out a small sliver of paper. I read the quickly written note.

"Lily, thank you for proving my husband is still a young a man at heart." It was signed Barbara.

I felt my stomach drop. I knew it. I felt it. I'd bet money that large mirror was two-way glass, and his wife was watching her husband seduce me. Barbara watched me as I stripped down in front of her husband. Maybe that was why I was so turned on. I had a feeling I was being watched. "Damn." I went home and later that night I made love to my boyfriend, Glenn, like it was our first time together.

Weeks passed since I stood in Mr. Hudson's office nude. I was all right with it. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed getting Mr. Hudson off. I thought about his wife, I wondered how she felt about it. Was it her idea or his?

I don't know how, or even if Mr. Hudson had anything to do with it but out of the blue, Glenn got a job at Ford Motors as a process engineer. Things are looking up for us. Things are getting better. A few employees were called back.

I was busy at my desk when the email icon blinked red as a new message came in. It seems Mr. Hudson wants to review some additional data with his wife and me. I grab the Wilson files, tug my nylons tight on my legs and walk to the corporate office. I open those big doors... As I entered his office, I saw his wife standing in front of one of the chairs, sans skirt. But, I guess that will be another story for another time.

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers