The Wily Ways of Mrs. Wilson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and released his skull from her crushing limbs and he sputtered to the surface.

"Sorry about that, kiddo," she laughed, her torso still on the raft, that insanely beautiful old ass gleaming wet and white before him. "Who am I kidding, I'm not sorry, it was great, I love getting carried away like that when I cum..."

"No...no problem...Mrs...Wilson..." he panted, pulling himself atop the raft beside her.

They looked into each other's eyes, smiling. She winked at him.

"Doggy me, baby..." she growled.

"Really?" he asked, astonished, squinting at the beach were people appeared small and safely far enough away to not see.

"Yeah, stud," Mrs. Wilson groaned, nodding back with her head to her jiggly ass flesh. "And in my ass! Trust me, you got me lubed up enough for it..."

"Holy...fuck...," Tyler moaned. "I..."

"Never fucked an ass, either, right?" she laughed.

"No," he moaned in a raspy growl.

"Get to it before I change my mind, then," she growled.

He slipped behind her, tugging his hard dick from his shorts, snuggling up behind her. She dipped her butt back down to meet him level, and he looked at her waiting hole pucker open for him. He groaned and pushed forward. Instantly, her hole gobbled his dick, inch by inch until he was balls deep, pressed up against her ass.

"HOLY FUCK!" he gasped, as Mrs. Wilson flexed her ass muscles on him, his bone completely buried in her butt.

He held onto the raft on either side of her, looking down at the quivering mounds of white wet flesh pumping around him. He let go of the raft and just held fast to her ass, the big cheeks flexing and relaxing, the entire wet surface of them quaking as she worked him. She'd pull off his dick slightly and then push back, doing all the work, laughing at his continual low moans.

"This shouldn't take long," she sighed, now engulfing his cock completely into her hungry old butt and madly tensing and relaxing the jiggly mounds of meat around it.

"OH GODDD GODDD GODDDDD!!" Tyler bellowed, holding tight as she worked him in those twitching orbs of heavenly soft flesh.

Every orgasm coaxed out of him by the wily Mrs. Wilson seemed to be better than the last. And this one was off the charts. His balls ached as they knotted up and blew a scorching load deep into the quivering flesh surrounding his dick, thick, rippling jets of cum filling her bowels.

She felt every spurt and it triggered her own orgasm as he continued to nut inside her ass, her cheeks an undulating wave of flesh as she continued to milk him dry with her clutching anal muscles.

He finally stopped, panting, watching his dick ooze from her gripping asshole. She giggled, pulling up out of the water, letting him watch her expel his load. A thick, nasty river of white bubbled in her hole, sheeting down the backs of her muscular old thighs, the wrinkles there on her hamstrings filling with his seed.

Mischievously, she scooped up a palmful of cum from her butt crack and spun around to lash her thighs around his waist, pulling her to him and wiping her cummy hand into his mouth. He sputtered his protest at ingesting the goo from her freshly fucked asshole, then felt his resolve slip away replaced by eagerness to please his elderly mistress.

She kissed him, smearing their faces with cum as she pumped her tireless scissoring thighs around him, hanging onto the raft as she held him in her legs, kissing him deeply and wetly.

"That was interesting," she laughed, pushing him away and pulling her thong back into place, then swimming away. "Been quite the day."

Tyler sighed and followed, swimming side by side with her, amazed at her athleticism as she knifed through the choppy late-afternoon water toward the beach. They walked out of the water toward her cabana and chair - where Rachel stood, smiling and waiting.

"Oh...hi, Rachel, didn't think you were comin...were going to be here," Tyler said uncomfortably.

"I wasn't, but figured you might be around, so...," she said, smiling at Mrs. Wilson who now stood wiping her hair with a towel. "Hi, I'm Rachel...

"I'm Mrs. Wilson, lovely to meet you," she said, noting the girl's complete innocence and realizing she was none the wiser for what had just happened yards offshore with her horny boyfriend. "Been here long?"

"No, the guys said Tyler was talking to you, didn't know you'd gone for a swim until I saw you come out of the water," she laughed. "Was it nice out there? Kinda cold."

"Oh, all that activity keeps ya warm, ya know?" Mrs. Wilson laughed, winking at the uncomfortable Tyler out of eyeshot of his little friend. "Tyler's told me a lot about you, young lady, he thinks a lot of you."

"Really?" Rachel said with a wide smile, looking at Tyler. "That's nice. He's quite the guy, isn't he? How do you know each other?"

"Oh, he cuts my lawn, I'm a customer, and he does...other jobs for me, too, working his way through college," Mrs. Wilson said. "And yes, he's quite a guy...Oh, Tyler, I forgot, I still owe you from the last mowing, right?"

"Uh...yeah, right, right," he said nervously.

"Why don't you come by in an hour or so," she said. "Are you two going out tonight?"

"Uh, I don't..." Tyler said.

"I'd like to, yes," Rachel interrupted. "There's that new movie I'd love to see, Tyler, wanna go?"

"Uh..yeah, yeah, sure, why not?" Tyler said, eyeing Mrs. Wilson nervously.

"OK, then, stop by at say, what, 6, 6:30?" she said with a big smile, starting to pack up her stuff. "I just want to get home and clean up. Amazing how sweaty and hot you can get just swimming!"

"That would be great, Mrs. Wilson," Tyler said as convincingly as possible. "Just great."

"I'm sure you can use the money, right?"

"Yes, yes I can...thanks, Mrs. Wilson," he sighed. "I'll be there."

"Oh, no," Mrs. Wilson said, smiling and putting an arm around Rachel, "BOTH of you can come over! She might like to see the kind of job you do...for me...the lawn, you know?"

"Sure, Mrs. Wilson, that would be great!" Rachel chirped brightly. "See you then!"

"Oh, and Rachel," Mrs. Wilson said as she walked away with her gear, looking at Tyler, "be careful, or I just might steal this handsome young man from you!"

She winked, Rachel laughed, and Tyler grimaced, watching Mrs. Wilson's sexy ass twitch as she walked away...

12