The Wily Ways of Mrs. Wilson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally stopped and unlocked her legs, standing up as the boy lay exhausted beneath her. She looked down, wiping her cum-streaked lips with the back of her hand.

"Better go wash up, kiddo," she said casually, pulling her shorts back on. "Don't want your little girlfriend to smell my pussy when you kiss her!"

He slowly pulled himself together, tugging his shorts back up and stumbling to the kitchen. He doused his face in the sink, squirting soap into his hands and washing himself clean the best he could. He was dabbing his face with a dish towel when she returned.

"You earned this," she laughed, handing him three twenty-dollar bills. "And you might need this."

From her other hand, she gave him a small medicine bottle.

"My late husband's Viagra," she smiled. "Not sure how effective they are, that was from a few years ago, but hey, at your age, all you need is a kickstart, right?"

He smiled gamely, pocketing the pills and the bills.

"Thanks, Mrs. Wilson," he said, shuffling toward the door. "I think..."

"Anytime, kid, anytime," she said, walking him to the deck, waving at Rachel who smiled from the car and waved back. "Like this week, when you come back to cut my lawn, and tell me how your date went tonight."

"God," he groaned, walking down the stairs.

"And bring Rachel," she called after him. "Never know, she might like to earn a few bucks, too!"

He stopped in his tracks, turning to look at her. She winked and licked her lips. His freshly milked cock stirred in his shorts as her turned and walked toward the car...

12