The Wimp and the Beast

Story Info
A small boy runs into a huge, fat "woman" in his new school.
7.3k words
4.15
57.9k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped nervously as I gazed upon the large, gloomy looking campus. "West Yellowshore Community College" was written in large letters above the entrance of the main building in front of me. I stood there at the bus terminus with my large traveling bag, quietly inspecting the surrounding area. Before I knew it, the bus had already turned around and was long gone."No going back now," I thought to myself and started walking towards the entrance.

It was a Tuesday evening around 7 p.m., in early January of the year 2049. This college was a boarding school, and it was to be my home for the next two years. I knew very little about it before arriving, only that it was publicly funded by the city government, and that it was one of several schools built with the premise of battling the poor living conditions of the large number of lower class citizens. The school's acceptance rate was almost 100%, and was a non-discriminatory place where even felons were welcome to pursue an education. I had a bad feeling about going to a school like this but I was left with no choice. Why, you ask?

Well, first let me offer some background information. The government of my city was probably the most corrupt in the entire United States, which, now in the mid 2000's, was already a corrupt nation to begin with. The city was essentially a complete dystopia. Because of this, a huge divide between the social classes occurred during the 2020's. There was pretty much no longer a middle class, only a lower class that consisted of the vast majority of the city's population, and a small but extremely rich and powerful upper class. They controlled almost all of the city's public authorities and corporations, and as a result most people belonging to the upper class had a lot of leeway when it came to the law, and would often abuse their power in various ways.

I am an orphan who was born to poor parents, that passed away when i was still very young. Because of this, I was taken in by one of the many orphanages built to house the growing lower class. I am convinced that the schools and orphanages were only built because it was required by state law, and that the city government never had plans to make any changes to the current situation. I say this because neither the orphanages nor schools were properly managed and usually built to only meet the minimum requirements. The orphanages were publicly funded just like the schools, and almost every employee was a lower class citizen working minimum wage. I suppose the upper class didn't want anything to do with us. The houseparents were often abusive and/or neglecting towards the children, and my case was no different.

Unsurprisingly, nobody from the upper class wanted to adopt me, and i spent my entire childhood in five different orphanages altogether. There was rarely anything to do in the orphanages, and at no point in my life did I have anyone that I could consider a friend. This was despite the fact that I attended school throughout my entire life, since state law required all orphan children to receive education, no matter what standard said education had.

I had to endure a lot of bullying during my childhood. Boys would beat me, call me a "faggot" and a "sissy". While girls generally treated me better, they would sometimes sexually harass me in the form of groping, probably just as a way of showing dominance over me rather than actually being attracted to me. See, I was a short man, if you could even call me a man. At a young age of 18 I suppose I technically was one, but I sure as hell didn't feel like a man, and I'm sure the rest of the world didn't view me as one either. I was only five feet tall, and was always dwarfed by everyone, boys and girls alike. On top of that I had virtually no muscle mass or body hair, thin wrists, a thin neck, small hands and feet, an embarrassingly small penis and testicles... you get the picture. Basically everything about me was small, which I suppose wasn't the end of the world in and of itself. I've thought about it and realized it was highly likely that I was suffering from some sort of hormonal imbalance. Growth hormone deficiency, low testosterone, that sort of thing. But due to my poor living conditions and neglecting caretakers, it was never analysed, and at this point I no longer care.

However, my size wasn't the worst part. Because not only was i small, I also had hips that were noticeably wider than my narrow shoulders, giving me a distinct feminine look. Furthermore I had a feminine voice and face, to the point that if I had put makeup on I would have looked just like a girl, and likely quite a cute one at that.

After finishing high school at 18, I was allowed to stay at the orphanage for one more year while I searched for a job or further education, with the help of Ms. Lynn, a social secretary working for the government who was assigned to assist me. She actually managed to get me into a community college immediately after high school. But, much like the previous schools I attended, the bullying continued there. Since I was required to attend whatever college I got accepted by, I couldn't just drop out. Instead, I simply stopped going to school after about a month, and after two months had passed in total I was expelled. Ms. Lynn didn't take this lightly, and said that I would only get one more chance. At my next school I would have to have an attendance rate of at least 95%, otherwise I would get expelled and kicked out of the orphanage. Fortunately, I got a last-minute opportunity to join this school, West Yellowshore Community College after the first semester, thanks to Ms. Lynn, who apparently had struggled to find a place for me.

And now here I was, at my new home. As I walked past the large front gate and entered the main building, I was surprised to see that the interior wasn't in as bad shape as I had imagined. It looked a bit decrepit I suppose, but seemed at least somewhat clean and tidy. Directly to the left there was a small reception counter and a room behind it which I assumed was the staff room. A middle aged, stern looking woman was sitting behind the counter, nonchalantly reading a book. It seemed like she hadn't noticed my presence yet, so I walked over in an attempt to gain her attention. Despite me standing right in front of her however, she didn't turn away from her book at all. I don't know if she was just ignoring me, but she did look like the type of person who would do that. Seemed kind of stupid to not care about doing her government provided job properly, but then again, nobody of the higher-ups truly cared about how this school was run.

"Um, excuse me..." I quietly uttered. Finally the woman turned to me, with the same stern look on her face. "Hi, my first day of school starts tomorrow. I heard someone would show me to my dorm room?" As I spoke, I couldn't help but fidget nervously where I stood.

"Oh, right. I did hear about a new student arriving today," she replied with a raspy voice. "Let me just check the register." She pulled out a large booklet and flipped through several pages, looking for my name. Said a lot about the school's budget when they didn't even have a computer for this sort of thing. "There you are. 'Liam Davis' is it?" she asked, looking a bit perplexed.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Liam, huh? Strange name for a girl."

"Here we go again," I thought. Why would she assume I was a girl after finding out that my name was Liam? I knew I had a girly face, but my hair was still short and my clothes weren't exactly feminine looking. Even if those things weren't enough to give it away, surely she must at least have been told that the student arriving today was male, right?

"I'm not a girl, but whatever," I replied with a fake confidence. The woman chuckled and looked up at me, probably expecting a laugh. Her laughing stopped once she saw my expressionless face.

"... You're kidding, right?" she said with an awkward smile.

"No, I'm not... I'm a boy."

Her smile quickly faded into visible confusion. "But.. I don't understand..."

"Don't understand what?" I asked with a hint of frustration in my voice.

"You do know this is a women's college, right?"

I was taken aback. A women's college? What?

"Huh?... What are you talking about?"

"Hold on, there must have been a mistake," she said and stood up. "Let me talk to my boss for a moment." And with that, she entered the staff room and left me alone in the lobby. I had a hard time processing my own thoughts. Was this some sort of joke? How could this happen by mistake?

It didn't take long before another woman, who I assumed was her boss, emerged from the door. "Hello, Liam," she said with a sly smile on her face. "I believe you needed someone to show you to your dorm room?" She was a beautiful woman. From the looks of it, around 30 years old with an angel's face and luscious brown hair that reached all the way down to her buttocks. Around five and a half feet tall, but appeared slightly taller due to her wearing heels. She had ample breasts and an overall curvy figure, clad in a tight, knee-length blue dress.

"I thought this was a women's college?" I said, too frustrated by the situation to be distracted by her looks. "What's going on?"

"I'll tell you on the way. Come on, let's go." She put on a large fur coat to prepare for the cold January weather. I reluctantly started walking alongside her through the same entrance I came in through. "I'm Elizabeth Durand by the way, the dean," she added. "Nice to meet you, Liam." She held out her hand to me as we walked next to each other.

"Nice to meet you," I responded dryly and shook her hand.

"You see, Liam, when I got contacted by Ms. Lynn, she told me about the difficulties you had faced during your time in school. She said you needed to attend a school where you would be safe. You know, comparatively speaking."

She guided me across the yard to the northern side of the campus. A long, wooden, two-story, motel-looking building was situated near the edge of the yard, by the foot of the small, forest-covered mountain to the north.

"Of course, since this is a women's college, I was gonna reject you immediately, but Ms. Lynn insisted that I'd make an exception for you. She gave me a detailed description of you, even sent a few pictures. Once I saw the pictures I realized what she was getting at, you'd fit in much better with only girls. And I couldn't live with myself knowing that you could have been forced to go to a another, more dangerous school. So you could say you're here because your social secretary and I decided to be so, very kind to you."

I looked up at her. She had a big, obviously fake grin on her face. They did this out of the kindness of their hearts? Yeah, right. I knew there had to be an ulterior motive. "Well," I said, breaking my long silence. "Thank you I guess." I tried not to sound sarcastic.

"No problem," she replied snappily. "Okay, this is it." We stopped in front of dorm room number 233, on the first floor of the long building. "Well, here's your key. I left a folder on your bed with some information about the school rules, your weekly schedule, yadda yadda. Your first class is tomorrow at 8 am." She handed me the key.

"Which classroom is it?" I asked.

"It's all in the folder," she said, indicating towards my room with a head tilt. "Well," she continued. "It's getting late, I should head back. Oh right, one last piece of advice for your first day in school:don't anger the beast." She had an ominous tone.

"Uh... excuse me?" I blurted. She smiled once again.

"You'll understand tomorrow. Now, you should probably go get some rest." She pulled the fur jacket's hood over her head. Then suddenly, I was caught by surprise when I felt her hand grab my left buttock. I froze in place, as she bent over and put her face next to mine. "And remember, Liam, If you ever need help with anything, you can come visit me in my officeany time," she whispered into my ear, and leaned in to give me a wet kiss on the cheek. I did nothing to stop her. I just stood there, too embarrassed to react. At last, she let go of my ass and started walking back to the main building without another word.

I must have stood there for a good three more minutes. I felt embarrassed and scared, but most of all I just felt sad. Why was it always like this? Was this the reason I was here? To be the dean's plaything?

When I had finally collected my thoughts I went up to the door and unlocked it. As the door swung open I had hoped to be met with a warm breath of air, but was left disappointed. The room seemed as cold as outdoors. I turned on the lights and took a look around, looking first and foremost for a radiator, and unsurprisingly there was none, but other than that the room was nice enough.

There was a bed, a desk and chair, proper lighting, and the left side of the room was lined with two closets and a small bathroom. The room was an acceptable size, I'd wager around 150 square feet, bathroom included. Far from big, but considering the school's budget I couldn't complain.

I hung up my jacket and threw my bag on the floor. I was getting tired, and this was not the time to unpack and start sorting my belongings. The folder that Ms. Durand had talked about laid down on top of the bed, just like she said. I couldn't be bothered to read it in its entirety, I just flipped through a couple of pages to find out which classroom I would be attending in the morning. Once I was done with it I threw it on the floor and practically collapsed in the bed, clothes on and everything.

----------

I woke up at around 6 a.m. the next day. I used the extra time I had to unpack my bag, and to make sure I looked good. At first I wasn't sure what my best course of action was regarding my looks. I considered just putting on a hoodie and maybe even a cap in order to look a bit more uninteresting, as to not draw any attention. But considering this was a women's college that probably wouldn't work. I decided to make myself look as pretty as possible, maybe then people wouldn't care that I was a guy.

I spent almost an hour cutting my nails, showering, applying hair wax, shaving what little body hair I had and finally putting on some perfume. Men's cologne was never something I liked, I preferred the "fruitier" stuff. I suppose I had feminine tastes in addition to my looks. The clothing I chose was a gray, slim fit, long-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black chinos.

As I was making myself ready and the time was nearing 8 a.m., I was getting increasingly nervous. I hadn't really had the time to think about what my school life would be like. Things would definitely be different this time around, me being the only boy and all. Of course, in the past I had learned to have low expectations, and this time was no different.

I decided not to think about it anymore, and left my room at about 7:48, bringing the required books and equipment with me. In the folder, Ms. Durand had left a note stating that my homeroom teacher would meet me in the lobby 10 minutes before class started. Apparently, she was going to be my teacher in all of the core subjects.

Ms. Durand wanted her to give me a proper introduction to the rest of the class. I would have preferred if I could just slip in quietly, as to not stand out more than I already would as a male, but I wasn't about to discuss this with my teacher on the very first day. I just had to accept it.

I entered the lobby at almost exactly 7:50, and started looking around. The only other person I could see in there, besides the receptionist, was a woman standing next to the staircase at the far end of the room. I assumed she was my teacher and walked over, noticing that she was looking at her watch the entire time. When I was about ten feet away from her she turned her head to me and our eyes met. I awkwardly tried to fake a smile to cover up for my nervosity, but was met with a face that didn't show a hint of happiness. In fact, her face showed no emotions at all.

"Um, hi," I said. "I'm Liam."

"You're late, Liam," she grumbled, her eyes glaring intensely at me. "But I'll let it slide this time, since it's your first day."

"Oh, come on," I thought to myself. How late could I have been? 30 seconds? So much for making a good first impression. "Sorry," I replied, showing some genuine guilt over having irritated her.

"It's alright. Name's Amy Martinez. Are you ready for class?"

I responded with a nod as I gave her appearance a brief inspection. She was a middle-aged, fairly short latina woman with straight, black, shoulder-length hair. Her face was average looking, and she had a slim body dressed in a cheap looking red t-shirt and light blue jeans.

"Let's go then," she said, spun around and started heading up the staircase. I quickly followed.

"So... what's the class like?" I asked in an attempt to brighten the stale mood.

"I'm not one for small talk," she muttered, barely giving me time to finish my sentence. "If you want to know something, you're gonna have to ask more direct questions."

"Well, at least she's straightforward," I thought. "Alright. How big is the class?"

"Small. You'll be the twelfth student."

I was pleasantly surprised to hear this. I had expected the classes to be big. From a budget standpoint it would've made sense to have few teachers with large classes, right? Maybe larger classes would be too unruly. Either way, it would probably be easier for me to make friends in a smaller class.

"Does the rest of the class know that I'm enrolling today?" I continued.

"Yeah, they know."

"Do they know that I'm a boy?"

"Nah, forgot to tell 'em. Or maybe I just couldn't be bothered. Don't really remember."

Hearing this made me feel uneasy. I was not looking forward to seeing the student's reactions to finding out a boy was gonna join the class.

We continued walking along the second floor through the large school building in an awkward silence for about two minutes. Finally, we reached the end of the hallway in one of the building's wings. Ms. Martinez walked up to a door that was ajar.

"Stay out here for a moment," she said. "Nearly everyone should be here already. I'll tell 'em you're here, and you'll come in when I give you my signal, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, followed by a nervous gulp. She entered the classroom, and left the door wide open, allowing me to see inside.

"Alright, listen up," she exclaimed to the class that I couldn't see from where I was standing. "We have a new student here today, and I figured an introduction would be appropriate"

The students' chatter had died out completely, probably in anticipation for my entry. Ms. Martinez waved me over, and as I started walking towards the door, I felt my heart beating faster and faster. As soon as I entered, I could practically feel everyone's stare burning holes in me. Ms. Martinez grabbed me on the shoulder with one hand and guided me a few steps towards the center of the classroom, as if to let the others get a good look at me.

It took a couple of seconds for anyone to say anything, during which time I had the chance to get a glance at the other students. Most of them looked fairly normal. Perhaps somewhat gloomy and dressed in worn out clothes, but nothing that I wasn't already used to. The ones that caught my attention the most, however, were three dangerous looking girls sitting next to each other in the far back of the classroom.

One of them was a short-haired, skinny asian girl, with prison tattoos covering her entire visible body, except for her face. The second one was a pale white girl with tons of black eyeshadow, and had ears adorned with several piercings. Her straight hair was dyed a deep red, and went down to around her bust. The last one was a black girl with dreadlocks, two large earrings and a thick septum ring that hung all the way down to her lip. She had her legs resting on top of the table and was wearing a short skirt, revealing two quite thick, muscular thighs. They were fully dressed in black, and all three of the looked like criminals. The black girl was the first to break the silence.

12