The Wind at the Windows Ch. 01 Sc. 01

Story Info
Two lovers meet for the first time.
1.2k words
4.11
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MariaPax
MariaPax
2 Followers

Raging winds blow sinuously against the sunset, diving high and low, making its way through tall brick buildings towering over an almost empty street. In an obvious haste; smiling as they catch a glimpse of people scurrying about, both excitedly and anxiously on the streets. Hats of different shapes and colours speeding up their pace, some disappearing into doors and some inside yellow cars, a pair of feminine hands suppresses her skirt from wanting to celebrate and rejoice the possible storm. Tall J shaped steel sticks with blue and black cloth huddled around it suddenly flop open, spreading out their wings to look like beautiful black and blue mushrooms. The pandemonium now smells of wet mud.

They pause curiously at a face staring straight at them. A perfect egg shaped outlining filled in brown. Doe eyed, smiling naughtily with ineffable pleasure. A carefully placed strand of her black hair danced gracefully at the wind's commands in front of her face.

She smiles and looks away as she continues to walk. No one had ever stared into their eyes and smiled that knowing smile before. Her smile carried secrets. Secrets of a world they'd never known before. And as she walked away, they found themselves following her...brushing against her warm skin. They caressed her neck and clung on to the naked skin on her legs as they felt the goosebumps on her arms. As they crawled their way through her shirt they felt a little shiver down her spine.

They feel the smile slightly retreat into a smaller curve as her lips part and the creases around her smiling eyes disappear. The winds hang on her breasts as they feel her nipples harden. Her heart begins to beat faster than before and she picks up pace. The winds tuck themselves under her feet giving her more flight.

She grabs her phone to check the time as she steps off the curb and walks into an apartment building. Her smile now replaced by an anxious bite. Her senses heightened at the thought of what awaits her back at home. And as a drop of sweat trickles down her spine, she runs up the stairs and pauses at the door.

The winds now following her up the stairs, wait by the window, clinging on to the frame in anxious inquisitiveness on what's to come.

She reaches for the doorbell and pushes the button... leaning on the door as she takes a deep breath to pacify the madness that her heart and stomach were feeling. 'Just a few more seconds...' She says to herself just as the door opens.

The winds now excited to catch a glimpse of her face and the figure of a man standing in front of her. Looking on as she stared into his eyes... with emotions welling up as her eyes weighed heavy with a great mixture of emotions. She whispers, with a sigh of excited relief.. " I love you".

The winds looked on in incredulity... Every moment seemed to slow down with the weight of passion and intensity around them. She dropped her bags and they grabbed each other tight and started to kiss passionately. Like it was the last kiss or the first... The world around them ceased to exist. It was just that moment - that one moment of existence.

He pulls her into the house and shuts the door behind her as they continue to kiss in passionate fervour. There's a sense of urgency in the air. An urgency albeit, with a sense of restrained passion.

Passionately kissing, he corners her back against the wall and presses his body against hers. She runs her hand down his back reaching down grabbing his ass and pulls him towards her as close as she can. She feels him getting harder and starts to sway her hip really slow... towards him as he joins in on the same rhythm. Their tongues play a dance like they'd been unleashed for the first time.

Suddenly, it was perfectly appropriate to bring down every bit of inhibition she'd ever had. Here was the only man she'd wanted. So bad. Here was the only man who she'd want, to read every inch of her mind and body.

She starts to unbutton his shirt ... her eyes tracing and following as his bare chest reveals itself with every button, unbuttoned. Their foreheads touching each other, his right hand grabbing her hair and neck and his left hand gently caressing her right breast, while his thumb rubbed her nipple. She helps him slip his shirt off his body.

The room suffusing with wet pleasure. The walls fluid pools of lust. The sound of their breath wrapped in symphony.

She could feel the moistness between her legs as he begins to take her shirt off and unbuttons her bra. Her wetness now slowly trickling down her leg as his right hand slowly slips down and cups her ass under her skirt. His left hand, cupping her right breast; she feels him harden as her nipples brush against his bare chest.

The winds still clinging to the window now whoosh and hoot as the passion slows down and deepens in intensity and aggression at the same time.

Her back still pressed against the wall, and his body pressing on her. She lays her hand on his left hand holding her breast and slides it down her stomach... her hips... as she lets him feel her contours. Moving and swaying, bodies rubbing against each other, his right hand running down her legs... sensing the wetness on her leg... She directs his right hand to her mouth as her tongues starts to trace the outline of his fingers one by one. She pauses at the crevices between the fingers and suckles on each one of them before moving onto the next finger. As her other hand unbuttons his pants and they fall to the floor.

She pulls up her skirt and pulls him closer to feel his cock harden as he rubs against her pussy. He pulls her head back and kisses her neck as she closes her eyes, aching with desire.

She can hardly contain her excitement as she runs her fingers through his dark curly hair. His eyes were intense and beautiful. She knew he loved her with all his heart. When they touched each other, it was both reverence and unrestrained passion.

Her skirt hung tensely around her waist as he reached between her legs. She quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it away as he saw a hint of a smile on her face. She wasn't going to let him go first. In a quick scuffle, his back now leaning against the wall, She knelt down to his waist and slowly pulled down his underwear.

She could feel her clit throbbing inside. Screaming to be touched... as she stared at what she'd been waiting to touch,... feel .. taste.. lick and suck on for so long. But mostly, she had been waiting, to show him exactly what she felt for him... He was hard and in attention and hardened further as she began to rub her face against his cock. She was elated by how close she finally was to him. As her nipples brushed gently against his legs, she allowed her hand, tongue and mouth to take control of her now unrepressed passion.

As the winds continued to applause in delightful thunder.

MariaPax
MariaPax
2 Followers